大家帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章翻译软件

请帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,谢谢 _百度作业帮
请帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,谢谢
请帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,谢谢&
发源自海拔两万多英尺的青藏高原的冰川,滚滚扬子江,或长江(中国人称之为“长江”),蜿蜒如近6300公里(3900英里)长的巨龙,长江每年都为中国的东海注入9600亿立方米的水量入东海。这是世界上第三个最长的河流,仅次于南美亚马逊河和非洲尼罗河,每年流量是世界的第三大。, 扬子江一路东行,流经的地域居住了四亿人口,是全国总人口的约三分之一。她是孕育中华民族古老文明的摇篮。最令人印象深刻的部...大学生 自我介绍英文 额 真的很急用谢谢大家了额 麻烦帮我翻译一下这篇短文啊
非常感谢啊
我是一名大一新生,真的很高兴可以站在这里 我觉得我的英文水平或许有待提高但我的_百度作业帮
大学生 自我介绍英文 额 真的很急用谢谢大家了额 麻烦帮我翻译一下这篇短文啊
非常感谢啊
我是一名大一新生,真的很高兴可以站在这里 我觉得我的英文水平或许有待提高但我的
大学生 自我介绍英文 额 真的很急用谢谢大家了额 麻烦帮我翻译一下这篇短文啊
非常感谢啊
我是一名大一新生,真的很高兴可以站在这里 我觉得我的英文水平或许有待提高但我的热情真的有很多啊
只要我有足够的热情我相信我可以做得越来越好 我很珍惜这次机会并且希望我可以实现自己的愿望能够成为一名播音员
无论结果如何 都很感谢大家给予我这次机会 我会一直努力的 恩 也祝大家心想事成
hello everyone! i am a newest in this school. it is my pleasure to stand here and introduce myself to all of you. i have a great passion for English, however i still need to improve on it. i believe that as long as i have great the enthusiasm for English, i can do it better than now. i really take this chance seriously, and i hope that i can become one of the radiobroadcasters of our school. finally, thanks for giving me this chance. i will keep working hard. all the best to all of you.谁能帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,最好能看得懂,拜托啦!Anybody can learn to count fast if he knows the secret of following trick.
Ask your friend to write any five-figure(五位) number on the blackboard. Then you write your five-f_百度作业帮
谁能帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,最好能看得懂,拜托啦!Anybody can learn to count fast if he knows the secret of following trick.
Ask your friend to write any five-figure(五位) number on the blackboard. Then you write your five-f
谁能帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章,最好能看得懂,拜托啦!Anybody can learn to count fast if he knows the secret of following trick.
Ask your friend to write any five-figure(五位) number on the blackboard. Then you write your five-figure number under it. You choose your figures so that each one with the figure above it will make nine.
Tell your friend to put a third five-figure number under your number. Then you write a fourth number in the same way. After he has written the fifth number, you draw a line under it and quickly write the sum(总和). You may even write it from left to right.
How do you do it? You take away two from the fifth number and put 2 in front of your answer. Is it interesting?
任何人都可以快速的计算出结果,如果他知道了运算的规律.让你的朋友在黑板上写下任意一个五位数,然后你在下面也写下一个五位数,要求这个五位数每个数字对应的上面的数字相加等于9.让你朋友在你写的五位数下写第三个五位数,然后你以相同的方法写下第四个五位数.他写完第五个数字后,你画一条横线在下面,然后快速计算然后写下总数,你甚至可以从左到右写出答案.你怎么做到的呢?你从第五个五位数中拿走两个数字,然后在你的答案前面加个2,有趣吗?个人翻译,不懂的地方可以问我^-^
任何人都能快速的计算如果他掌握了下面的技巧。让你的朋友在黑板上写下任意五位数,然后在下面也写下你的五位数。让你的每一个数字与上面对应数字之和为9.
教你的朋友把第三位数放到你的下面。然后你像刚刚那样写下一个四位数,等他写完这个五位数,在下面划一道横线,你快速计算后写下总和,你甚至可能会把答案从左到右写!
你怎么做到的呢?你从第五个五位数中拿走两个数字,在你的答案前...大家帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章_百度知道大家帮我翻译一篇英语文章,如下
大家帮我翻译一篇英语文章,如下
April Fool&s Day is traditionally a day to play practical jokes on others,send people on fool&s errands,and fool the unsuspecting. No one knows how this holiday began but it was thought to have originated in France. 

The closest point in time that can be identified as the beginning of this tradition was in 1582,in France. New Year was celebrated on March 25 and celebrations lasted until April 1st. When New Year&s Day was changed from March 25 to January 1st in the mid-1560&s by King Charles IX, there were some people who still celebrated it on April 1st and those people were called April Fools.

Pranks performed on April Fool&s Day range from the simple,(such as saying,“Your shoe&s untied!”),to the elaborate. Setting a roommate&s alarm clock back an hour is a common gag. The news media even gets involved. For instance,a British short film once shown on April Fool&s Day was a fairly detailed documentary about “spaghetti farmers” and how they harvest their crop from the spaghetti trees. Whatever the prank,the trickster usually ends it by yelling to his victim,“April Fool!”

April Fool&s Day is a “for-fun-only” observance. Nobody is expected to buy gifts or to take their “significant other” out to eat in a fancy restaurant. Nobody gets off work or school. It&s simply a fun little holiday,but a holiday on which one must remain forever vigilant,for he may be the next April Fool! 

Each country celebrates April Fool&s differently. In France,the April Fool&s is called “April Fish”. The French fool their friends by taping a paper fish to their friends& backs and when some discovers a this trick,they yell “Poisson d&Avril!”. 
(翻译出大概意思即可)谢谢
愚人节是传统一天发挥实际笑话别人,发送人的傻瓜的跑腿,并欺骗不知情。没有人知道如何在这个假期开始,但它被认为起源于法国。 

最接近的时间点,可确定为今年初的传统是在1582年,在法国。新的一年里,庆祝3月25日和庆祝活动一直持续到4月1日。当元旦是从3月25号至1月1号在中1560年的国王查尔斯九世,有一些人仍然庆祝谁上4月1日,这些人被称为愚人节。 

恶作剧上进行愚人节范围从简单的, (如说: “你擦鞋的不附带条件! ” ) ,以详细说明。设置室友的闹钟回到一个小时是一种常见的插科打诨。新闻媒体甚至会参与。例如,英国短片再次显示在愚人节是一个相当详细的纪录片“意大利农民”以及他们是如何收获作物从意大利树木。无论恶作剧,目的是骗子通常它的叫喊他的受害者, “愚人节! ” 

愚人节是一个“为乐趣只有”纪念活动。没有人预计将购买礼物或采取其“显着其他” ,以吃在花式餐厅。没有人会从上班或上学。这只是一个有趣的假期,但假期的其中一个必须永远保持警惕,因为他可能成为下一个愚人节! 

每个国家庆祝愚人节不同。在法国,愚人节被称为“四月鱼” 。法国傻瓜的朋友带了一份文件,鱼朋友们的支持和一些发现这一伎俩,他们大叫“泊松德艾薇! ” 。
提问者 的感言:感谢 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语文章带翻译 的文章

随机推荐