一首歌是英文的一个女的唱的中间歌词时just let it bego let it go谁知道这叫什么

有一首歌,歌名忘了,一个女的唱的,英文, 歌词里有 go go go 唱了很多遍的,求解啊 ,歌名是什么?_百度知道
有一首歌,歌名忘了,一个女的唱的,英文, 歌词里有 go go go 唱了很多遍的,求解啊 ,歌名是什么?
我有更好的答案
The Cup Of Life
歌手:ricky martin
Do you really want it, yeah
Go, go go!
Go, go go!
Ale, ale, ale!
Ale, ale, ale!
Go, go ,go, go, go!
The cup of life. This is the one Now is the time. Don’t ever stop
Push it along. Gotta be strong Push it along. Right to the top
Como Cain y Abel
Es un partido cruel Tienes que pelear
Por una estrella Consigue con honor
La copa del amor Para sobrevivir y luchar por ella
Luchar por ella, yeah Do you really want it, yeah
Here we go! Ale, ale ale!
Go, go go! Ale, ale, ale! Arriba va! El mundo esta de pie
Go, Go, Go! Ale, ale, ale
La vida es C...
歌曲名&Go&
演唱者:alyssa reid
Something New-Girls Aloud
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌的歌词叫什么away,一个女的唱_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词叫什么away,一个女的唱
英文歌,超级女声唱过,英文台(明珠)播过
一外国女星唱,一句歌词好像叫什么back away的。。英文歌。
我有更好的答案
Groove Coverage- Far Away From Home
I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so.
I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know.
And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be.
Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again.
In my dreams I am not so far away from home.
What am I in a world so far away from home.
All my life all the time so far away from home.
Without you I will be so far away from home.
If we could make it through the darkest night we have a brighter day.
The world I see beyond your pretty eyes,
makes me want to stay.
And who can heal those tiny broken hearts,
walk away 张靓颖唱的。要是没猜错的话,是在香港回归10周年的演唱会上!
take me awayfar away form home Take me home
run away、steal away、fly away……
难道是艾薇儿的take me away
是不是艾薇儿的《take me away》
take me away
don't go alway
啥语种的?by2的don't go away、或是一个外国女唱的walk away?
far away form home
fly away 梁静茹
Gotta go my own way。歌舞青春里的~?
take me away?还是 far away from home?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Owl city 有一首歌的歌词是never let it go (好像是)_百度知道
Owl city 有一首歌的歌词是never let it go (好像是)
Owl City - EnchantedSplendidyangThere I was again tonight forcing laughter, faking smilesSame old tired, lonely placeWalls of insincerityShifting eyes and vacancy vanished when I saw your faceAll I can say is it was enchanting to meet youYour eyes whispered &have we met?&Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to meThe playful conversation startsCounter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecyAll I can say is it was enchanting to meet youOh Taylor I was so enchanted to meet you tooThis night is sparkling, don't you let it goI'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way homeI'll spend forever wondering if you knewI was enchanted to meet you tooThe lingering question kept me up2am, who do you love?I wonder till I'm wide awakeNow I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my doorI'd open up and you would say,It was enchanted to meet youOh Taylor I was so enchanted to meet you tooThis night is flawless, don't you let it goI'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way homeI'll spend forever wondering if you knewI was enchanted to meet you tooThis is me praying that this was the very first pageNot where the story line endsMy thoughts will echo your name until I see you againThese are the words I held back as I was leaving too soonI was enchanted to meet you tooPlease don't be in love with someone elsePlease don't have somebody waiting on youPlease don't be in love with someone elsePlease don't have somebody waiting on youThis night is sparkling, don't you let it goI'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way homeI'll spend forever wondering if you knewThis night is flawless, don't you let it goI'm wonderstruck, dancing around all aloneTaylor I'll spend my whole life wondering if you knewI was enchanted to meet you tooI was never in love with someone elseI never had somebody waiting on me'Cause you were all of my dreams come trueAnd I just wish you knewTaylor I was so in love with you.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
owl的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁女歌手慢歌一句歌词不是分手了都能虚伪的做朋友的一句英文词Let it go 连唱2遍其他是中文_百度知道
女歌手慢歌一句歌词不是分手了都能虚伪的做朋友的一句英文词Let it go 连唱2遍其他是中文
请大家帮帮我把!!谢谢了!!!!!!!是我的寄托.我找好久好久都没找到,很难吧,能提供的信息也就那么多.拜托了!!CityFM89.7四月19号凌晨2点多放的歌!
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
is戴爱玲唱的《累格》,收录在《天使之翼》
下面是歌词:
你说 不是所有爱情
都能够酿成一首 流行歌
我说 不是所有分手 都能够再虚伪的 做朋友
反正爱情里头 谁先放弃谁就是第三者
何必重蹈覆辙 爱已经累了无法再负荷
你听了很多 你说了很多 你都没有错 错在我太寂寞
谁居心叵测 谁存心搅和 不必再挑拨 我现在只想撤
Let it go 别再说 Let it go 别挽留
得不到 断不了 谁又曾想过
闯进爱里头 心整个累格
有太多假设 有太多揣测 幻灭这一刻 任谁都逃不过
从缠绵悱恻 到彼此沈默
爱情这首歌 你跟我key不合
泪已够 别再说 累已够 别挽留 。
下面是他在百度的下载
/m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=%C0%DB%B8%F...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,男女唱,然后中间有一段男的唱的,是“come on barby let&s go party”,谁知道这个歌叫什么名字?
有一首英文歌,男女唱,然后中间有一段男的唱的,是“come on barby let&s go party”,谁知道这个歌叫什么名字?
内有歌词“come on barby let&s go party&的男女唱的英文歌曲。
Barbie Girl 歌手:Aqua 专辑:Aquarium Hi Barbie Hi Ken You wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken. Jump In... I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. Come on Barbie, let's go party! I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. Come on Barbie, let's go party! I'm a blond bimbo girl, in a fantasy world, Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your darling. You are my doll, rock and roll, feel the glamour in pink, Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky. You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours" I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ah, Ah, Ah, yea. Come on Barbie, let's go party! uu-oooh.. uu-oooh.. Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ah, Ah, Ah, yea. Come on Barbie, let's go party! uu-oooh.. uu-oooh.. Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please, I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees. Come jump in, be my friend, let us do it again, hit the town, fool around, let's go party. You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours" You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours" Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ah, Ah, Ah, yea. Come on Barbie, let's go party! uu-oooh.. uu-oooh.. Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ah, Ah, Ah, yea. Come on Barbie, let's go party! uu-oooh.. uu-oooh.. I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ah, Ah, Ah, yea. Come on Barbie, let's go party! uu-oooh.. uu-oooh.. Come on Barbie, let's go party! Ah, Ah, Ah, yea. Come on Barbie, let's go party! uu-oooh.. uu-oooh.. Oh, I'm having so much fun! Well Barbie, we are just getting started. Oh, I love you Ken. 希望我的答案对你有帮助,谢谢。
的感言:非常感谢。以前问了好多朋友都没人知道。谢谢啦! 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 just let it be 的文章

随机推荐