请列举三个学习高中英语学习方法的好方法

One possible version:Not long before, a new policy aroused a heated discussion that the mark of English will be reduced from 150 to 100.As a student, in my opinion, it is of the same importance to learn Chinese and English well. We Chinese certainly should learn our mother language well. At the same time, English is an international language and tool. We should master it better to know about the world and learn advanced technology abroad to serve our motherland. What’s more, as China is developing quickly, we have more chances to communicate with foreigners in English.In a word, whether the mark of English will be reduced or not, we students should learn it well. 试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文,说出自己对高考英语分值下降的看法。结合所给材料,可知本文主要考查一般现在时态,人称为第一,三人称,注意主谓一致问题,句子结构主要为系表结构,注意一些常见句式的应用,比如:it is of the same importance to......;We Chinese certainly should......;English is......;as China is ......及whether the mark of English will be......等句式的应用。写作中注意运用代词,注意多种句式交替运用。写作中注意叙述顺序,符合逻辑关系,注意运用提供的参考词汇。【亮点说明】本文结构紧凑,语言简练。开头介绍了一项新政策:高考英语将由150分降为100分,接下来介绍自己对这项政策的看法,最后无论如何都要学好英语。此处用了of the same importance,know about,have more chances to ,communicate with等这些词组的运用也让文章增色不少。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
When my son, Mark, was in the third grade, he saved all his pocket money for over three months to buy holiday presents. The third Saturday in December Mark said he had made his list and had twenty dollars in his pocket.I drove him to a nearby supermarket. Mark picked up a hand basket and went in while I wailed and watched in the car. It took Mark over 45 minutes to choose his presents. Finally he came to the checkout counter (交款处) and reached into his pocket for his money. It was not there! There was a hole in his pocket, but no money. Mark stood there holding his basket, tears falling down his face.Then a surprising thing happened. A woman came up to Mark and took him in her arms. "You would help me a lot if you let me pay for you," said the woman. "It would be the most wonderful gift you could give me. I only ask that one day you will pass it on. When you grow up, I would like you to find someone you can help. When you help others, I know you will feel as good about it as I do no."Mark took the money, dried his tears and ran back to the checkout counter as fast as he could. That year we all enjoyed our gifts almost as much as Mm-k enjoyed giving them to us.I would like to say "thank you" to that very kind woman, and tell her that four years later, Mark went house to house collecting blankets (毯子) and clothes for the homeless people in the fire. And I want to promise her that Mark will never forget to keep passing it on.小题1:When did the story probably happen?A.On Christmas Day.B.Before Christmas Day.C.On New Year’s Day.D.After New Year’s Day.小题2:When they got to the supermarket, Mark went in&&&&&.A.with the writerB.by himselfC.with the womanD.with his friends小题3: What happened to Mark in the supermarket?A.His gifts were stolen.B.He broke his basket.C.He lost his money.D.He lost his way.小题4: Why did the writer want to say "thank you" to the woman?A.Because she bought Mark a nice present.B.Because she always paid money for others.C.Because she collected clothes for the homeless.D.Because she taught Mark to help people in need.小题5: What’s the best title for this passage?A.A big supermarketB.A kind womanC.A happy familyD.A wonderful gift
题型:写作题
书面表达(15分)读了以上同学的调查报告,你有何感想?你是否也曾沉迷于电脑游戏?请以“远离电脑游戏”为题写一篇短文。内容包括:1.中学生玩电脑游戏的负面影响(包括对学习、经济和身体的影响等)。2.中学生的主要任务是把时间和精力放在学习上,学好各门功课。3.建议中学生远离电脑游戏,专心学习。写作要求:1.条理清晰,意思连贯,词句通顺。2.不能照抄原文,不得出现学校的真实名称和学生的真实姓名。3.词数80个左右。&&&&&&&&&&
题型:填空题
假如你是Grace,你的中国笔友李红初中毕业后要去美国读高中,但担心陌生环境中难以交到朋友。因此给你发邮件,倾诉烦恼。请根据下面的邮件内容,给李红建议。要求:1. 建议至少三条,可适当发挥,但必须包含邮件所含的内容;2. 词数80~100(邮件开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数);3. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名与地名。Dear Grace,How is everything going? I’m excited to tell you that
I’m going to study in the US this September. But I’m a shy girl and don’t
know how to make new friends there. What shall I do? Could you give me some
advice?Li Hong&Dear Li Hong,I’m glad that you are coming to study in the US.&&&&Hope to see you soon!Grace
假如你是于伟,请给你的美国朋友Frank写一封email,向他介绍你参加过的或者熟悉的一次有趣的活动,例如:采摘、野餐、郊游、聚会、竞赛、节日等等。内容包括活动的时间、地点、人物、活动期间的所做、所见、所感,然后向你的笔友发出邀请,请他来参加暑期中的另一次活动。要求:1. 邮件要包括以上要点,鼓励适当发挥,是内容连贯、生动有趣。2.词数100左右。邮件的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。请将答案填写在答题卡指定位置。词汇提示(仅供参考):strawberry(cherry,fig)-picking 草莓(樱桃、无花果)采摘&&&&& ripe 成熟的greenhouse 温室&&&& practice base 实践基地&&&&& ladder 梯子,rope 绳子,tie 捆住
良好的生活与学习习惯对我们的成长是非常重要的。请从以下的习惯中选择一个你以前做得不够好,但现在已具备的好习惯,谈一谈你养成这个习惯的过程及收益。要求:1)不使用真实的校名、人名等相关信息;2)内容完整,书写整齐;3)80词左右;4)文章的开头已给出,但不计入总词数。My good habitis my good habit.
假设你是一名初三毕业生,考上了理想的学校。今天是开学第一天,请你根据下表所列的 内容要点,用英语写一篇日记,写下这一天的感受。去校前兴奋(原因自拟);担忧(原因自拟)到校后发现老师、同学友好;忘了紧张、感觉自在离校时不会再担心;相信会快乐注意:1、词数90左右;2、日记的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;3、日记须包括所有内容要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使其连贯、通顺;4、日记中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。Monday,Sept. 3 &&& FineToday was the first day of my new life. I looked at my new books and checked everything for the new school year. I was excited as well as worried.
请以“My Weekend”为题写一篇英语短文。要求:1. 短文必须包含下列要点:(1)Do you enjoy your weekend?(2)What do you usually do at weekend? (不少于三点)(3)What about last weekend?(不少于三点)(4)What will you do to make your weekend more enjoyable (有趣)?(至少一点)2. 可适当发挥,但不得出现真实姓名、班级名称等。3. 词数:70词左右。&&&
题型:单选题
请以“ The& happy life& ”为题,根据以下的内容描述一下你现在的幸福生活和对未来的憧憬。内容提示:1学校生活乐趣多,和同学一起学习,相处融洽。2希望将来有个喜欢的好的工作。3现在努力学习,希望梦想成真。要求80字左右,内容丰富,自由发挥,不涉及真实姓名。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&。下面列举了某同学的学习英语的经验,请以How I study English 为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。1:爱好英语,认真听课,按时完成作业。2:多听,大胆说,不懂就问。3:多阅读英语文章,多做练_百度作业帮
下面列举了某同学的学习英语的经验,请以How I study English 为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。1:爱好英语,认真听课,按时完成作业。2:多听,大胆说,不懂就问。3:多阅读英语文章,多做练
下面列举了某同学的学习英语的经验,请以How I study English 为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。1:爱好英语,认真听课,按时完成作业。2:多听,大胆说,不懂就问。3:多阅读英语文章,多做练习,勤写英文日记。
How I study English In these days, most students' English is not very good, some of them even give up learning English. In my opinion, we should learn English hard. And these are the ways of learning English as follows: Firstly,keep interested in English,and listen carefully on lecture,and finish homework on time. secondly,take more listening test,and don't be shame to speek in the croud though there will be some mistakes when you speek. Go to ask teacher when you have somthing do not understand. And thirdly,read English articles as more as possible, do more exercises,if you write diary usually, you can write it in English as possible as you can. By these ways, you can learn English well.
How I study EnglishI'm a middle student.And I like english very much. It's an beautiful language! In our every english class, I do listen carefully ,and make some notes too.After class, i do my h...
这是谁出的题啊?题目不是扯淡呢么how can i learn english没见过那么表达的。怎样通过例句学单词的用法?请用一两个英语句子举例说明,_百度作业帮
怎样通过例句学单词的用法?请用一两个英语句子举例说明,
怎样通过例句学单词的用法?请用一两个英语句子举例说明,
以visit为例:1、They hope to visit beijing.他们希望能参观北京.可以看出这里visit用法是visit+地点2、Let's go visit them.让我们去拜访他们吧.用法:visit+人
学习英语的目的就是为了能说,为了能用英语交流。不管是自己主动学还是被动的接受,学习英语的最终目的就是为了应用。所以我们一定要注重学习英语的口语发音,这样对你整个英语水平的提升都有帮助做最好的英语学习资源网!
3个鼻音音标发音技巧及单词举例 23:49:00
一、基本概述
如48个国际音标图所示,这一节,我们将要学习28个辅音中的3个鼻音音标发音技巧与单词举例。
二、3个鼻音音标发音技巧与单词举例
发音技巧:
舌尖齿龈鼻辅音。发音时舌尖抵上齿龈,软颚下垂,气流从鼻腔送出。
单词举例:
nurse&[n?:s]&:n. 护士
nice &[na?s]&:adj. 美好的
发音技巧:
双唇鼻辅音。发音时软颚下垂,双唇紧闭,气流从鼻腔送出。
单词举例: