这些题孩子做题粗心怎么办做

这道题怎么做:阅读理解。_百度知道
这道题怎么做:阅读理解。
阅读理解。
&&&& As a music teacher for twenty-seven years, I have always known that music touches the soul. It can break through all kinds of barriers to reach students in a very special way. It can be the means for each child to find
their light.
&&&& A few years ago, I was blessed with the opportunity to teach pre-school students one afternoon a week.
One of my most memorable students was Vanessa. She was five years old, had difficulty walking, and could
not speak. We mostly sat on the floor for our music lessons and Vanessa liked to sit on my lap.
&&&& One of her favorite songs was John the Rabbit. It was a call and response song where I sang the call and the students clapped two times while singing the repeating phrase,"Oh, yes!" Vanessa liked to put her hands together with mine and clap with me. We performed that song during every class, Vanessa and I clapping together. She never said or sang a word.
&&&& One day late in the school year, when the song was finished, Vanessa turned around, looked me in the eye,
clapped her tiny hands two times and said the words "Oh, yes!" I opened my mouth and for that moment I was the one who could not speak. Through music, we had made a connection. Several years later, I came across Vanessa on the street in town. I stopped my car and waved to say hello. She waved back with a big smile on her face and then clapped her hands two times, mimicking (模仿) the song we had performed in our music
class. This precious little girl, through her connection with music, left an impression on me that will last
forever. Every child has the ability to learn and grow. It is up to us educators to discover the way to reach each and every one of our students. We all must find each child's light.
1. The author thinks music _____.
A. can make children calm down
B. can connect heart to heart
C. is difficult for pre-school students
D. is a good means to find a job
2. According to the second paragraph, Vanessa ______.
A. got used to singing songs B. was too shy to speak C. was the youngest in the class
D. enjoyed the author's class
3. When Vanessa spoke the words "Oh, yes!", the author felt ______.
A. surprised
B. pleased
C. frightened
4. What message does the author want to convey to readers most?
A. Music is the universal language of mankind.
B. Disabled children are natural music lovers. C. Teachers should find a way to discover students' light.
D. A good educator ought to help students learn through music.
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
127人觉得有用
为您推荐:
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
这道题怎么做?
关系式,
2.如果每千瓦时电的成本价为0.3元,那么电价调至多少元时,本年度电力部门的收益将比上年度增加20%?{收益=用电量X(实际电价-成本价)}
(1)设y=k/(x-0.4),代入x=0.65,y=0.8,得k=0.2,所以y=0.2/(x-0.4).
(2)上年度收益:1*(0.8-0.3)=0.5亿,则本年度收益为0.5*20%=0.6亿,
设电价为x元,列方程得:0.2/(x-0.4)*(x-0.3)=0.6,解得x=0.45.
大家还关注这些英语题怎么做???
这些英语题怎么做??? 10
二1、It does not alter the fact that the man was ___for the death of the little girl. A、ashamed B、guilty C、responsible D、obliged &&2、He is a leading authority___plant diseases. A、on B、about C、for D、of &&3、– Li Hua failed in the math examination. –___ A、I’m sorry to hear that. B、Bad luck! C、What a pity! D、Bad news. &&4、– Shall I take your luggage? – ___ A、No, thanks. I can manage it. B、No, many thanks. I can do. C、No, not necessary. Thank you anyway. D、No, you needn’t. Thank you anyway. &&5、– May I take your order, sir? –___ A、Give me the bill, please. B、But the price is too high. C、I like the surrounding here. D、I’d like some roast beef and chicken. &1、The handsome boy fell ___ love with an American girl. A、with B、down C、in D、for &&2、The new skirt___ me 200 yuan. A、paid B、cost C、took D、spent &&3、Practice is a good way to ___listening and speaking. A、notic B、neglect C、decrease D、improve &&4、— What can I do for you, sir? — ___. A、Yes, please. B、I’d like to buy some eggs. C、No, thanks. D、Here you are. &&5、—Excuse me, sir.___ is it to the nearest hotel? —About 15 minutes’ walk along this road. A、How much B、How soon C、How far D、How long &1、They ___very badly towards their guests yesterday.. A、behaved B、showed C、presented D、behaved out &&2、We will leave very early for the airport tomorrow morning, so you had better ___ and arrange a taxi. A、call for B、call in C、call up D、call on &&3、I have established a good working ___with my boss. A、relationship B、relative C、association D、relaxation &&4、— Congratulations! You won the prize for best photography. — ___ A、Yes, I am proud of myself. B、I’m fine. C、Thank you. D、It’s nice. &&5、— I think you look very nice in the red jacket. — ___ A、Oh, no, I don’t look nice at all. B、You are very kind. C、I’m glad you think so. D、I don’t like red color but my mom made me wear it. &五 1、I’d___be unemployed than suffer such treatment. A、better B、rather C、like D、prefer &&2、___at a distance, the hill looks like a peacock. A、Seen B、To see C、Seeing D、When you see &&3、He went out to chat with his friend,___the machine___. A、leaving…to run B、leaving…running C、left…running D、to leave…run &&4、— Would you like to go shopping with me? — ___. A、Yes, I’d like to. B、Yes. Thank you. C、You are welcome. D、No. You are so kind. &&5、— I like pop music, but if you hate it, I’ll play something else,___? — How about some classics? A、Why not change it B、They are so cool C、It’s noise to me D、What do you want to hear &六 1、I’m feeling too tir will you take___? A、after B、over C、on D、in &&2、She’s very committed to___ people who are homeless. A、helping B、help C、helped D、helps &&3、I’m afraid he can’t___to the idea of having a woman as his boss. A、accept B、adopt C、adapt D、acquire &&4、— ___ , I didn’t mean it that way. —Forget it. A、All right B、That’s okay C、Thank you D、Forgive me &&5、— I’m terribly sorry about that. — ___ A、You are welcome. B、Don’t give it another thought. C、Not at all. D、Excuse me. &七 1、Last year the interest rate for loan______ by 20 percent. A、raised  B、arose C、aroused D、rose &&2、When she arrived, she found______ the injured and the dead there. A、nothing but B、none but C、none other D、no other than &&3、—Would you like some more soup? —_______. It is delicious, but I’ve had enough. A、Yes, please B、No, thank you C、Nothing more D、I’d like some &&4、— Will you be eating here or is this to go? — Oh, ______, please. A、not here B、take out C、go out D、take back &&5、— We have so much food left, _________? — Sure. A、do you like them B、enjoy your self C、can I have a doggy bag D、thank you &八& 1、Cancer is second only ___heart disease as a cause of death. A、of B、to C、with D、rom &&2、I make notes in the back of my diary___ things to be mended or replaced? A、by B、in C、with D、of &&3、— Could you be so kind as to close the window? — ___ . A、With Pleasure B、Go ahead C、Yes, please D、That’s ok &&4、— I was really anxious about you. You shouldn’t have left without a word. — ___ A、Why not? B、Really? C、I don’t know. D、I’m terribly sorry. &&5、— You shouldn’t have chosen that kind of book for me. — ___ A、Oh, don’t complain about gift. B、Sorry, I’ll give you a better one next time. C、What’s wrong with you? D、What can I do for you? &九 1、Is this ________ looking for? A、you are B、what you are C、that you are D、what are you &&2、The classroom was almost empty ______ a desk or two. A、besides B、except for C、except D、in addition to &&3、If you ______ your name and address on the card, we’ll send the book to you as soon as it is returned. A、go over B、fill in C、find out D、carry out &&4、— _____ — Our price is the lowest one in the city. A、I’ll take the blue one. B、How much is it? C、May I try it on? D、Would you please make a discount? &&5、— Is that everything? — _______ A、That’s it. Thanks B、I like the red one. C、Everything is ok D、I am looking for a T-shirt &十 1、Julie spent one month ___her term paper on Chinese poems. A、to write B、and wrote C、written D、writing &&2、I was so___the night before my examination that I could not sleep. A、worrying B、tired C、happy D、nervous &&3、Whether you learn or not is entirely___you. A、up to B、as to C、about to D、due to &&4、I finally___to study much harder in the future. A、prepared B、made up my mind C、worked out D、made out &&5、The little girl showed the policeman the corner___she was knocked off her bike A、and B、which C、that D、where
& 这些英语题怎么做???待解决 10 [&标签:英语题&] Desperado 离问题结束还有15天0小时 二1、It does not alter the fact that the man was _c__for the death of the little girl. A、ashamed B、guilty C、responsible D、obliged &&2、He is a leading authority_a__plant diseases. A、on B、about C、for D、of &&3、– Li Hua failed in the math examination. –__c_ A、I’m sorry to hear that. B、Bad luck! C、What a pity! D、Bad news. &&4、– Shall I take your luggage? – _a__ A、No, thanks. I can manage it. B、No, many thanks. I can do. C、No, not necessary. Thank you anyway. D、No, you needn’t. Thank you anyway. &&5、– May I take your order, sir? –_d__ A、Give me the bill, please. B、But the price is too high. C、I like the surrounding here. D、I’d like some roast beef and chicken. &1、The handsome boy fell _c__ love with an American girl. A、with B、down C、in D、for &&2、The new skirt_b__ me 200 yuan. A、paid B、cost C、took D、spent &&3、Practice is a good way to _d__listening and speaking. A、notic B、neglect C、decrease D、improve &&4、— What can I do for you, sir? — _b__. A、Yes, please. B、I’d like to buy some eggs. C、No, thanks. D、Here you are. &&5、—Excuse me, sir.__c_ is it to the nearest hotel? —About 15 minutes’ walk along this road. A、How much B、How soon C、How far D、How long &1、They __a_very badly towards their guests yesterday.. A、behaved B、showed C、presented D、behaved out &&2、We will leave very early for the airport tomorrow morning, so you had better _c__ and arrange a taxi. A、call for B、call in C、call up D、call on &&3、I have established a good working _a__with my boss. A、relationship B、relative C、association D、relaxation &&4、— Congratulations! You won the prize for best photography. — _C__ A、Yes, I am proud of myself. B、I’m fine. C、Thank you. D、It’s nice. &&5、— I think you look very nice in the red jacket. — __c_ A、Oh, no, I don’t look nice at all. B、You are very kind. C、I’m glad you think so. D、I don’t like red color but my mom made me wear it. &五 1、I’d__b_be unemployed than suffer such treatment. A、better B、rather C、like D、prefer &&2、A___at a distance, the hill looks like a peacock. A、Seen B、To see C、Seeing D、When you see&&&3、He went out to chat with his friend,_b__the machine___. A、leaving…to run B、leaving…running C、left…running D、to leave…run &&4、— Would you like to go shopping with me? — _a__. A、Yes, I’d like to. B、Yes. Thank you. C、You are welcome. D、No. You are so kind. &&5、— I like pop music, but if you hate it, I’ll play something else,__D_? — How about some classics? A、Why not change it B、They are so cool C、It’s noise to me D、What do you want to hear &六 1、I’m feeling too tir will you take b___? A、after B、over C、on D、in &&2、She’s very committed to_b__ people who are homeless. A、helping B、help C、helped D、helps &&3、I’m afraid he can’t__c_to the idea of having a woman as his boss. A、accept B、adopt C、adapt D、acquire &&4、— _d__ , I didn’t mean it that way. —Forget it. A、All right B、That’s okay C、Thank you D、Forgive me &&5、— I’m terribly sorry about that. — _a__ A、You are welcome. B、Don’t give it another thought. C、Not at all. D、Excuse me. &七 1、Last year the interest rate for loan___d___ by 20 percent. A、raised  B、arose C、aroused D、rose &&2、When she arrived, she found___b___ the injured and the dead there. A、nothing but B、none but C、none other D、no other than &&3、—Would you like some more soup? —__D_____. It is delicious, but I’ve had enough. A、Yes, please B、No, thank you C、Nothing more D、I’d like some &&4、— Will you be eating here or is this to go? — Oh, __b____, please. A、not here B、take out C、go out D、take back &&5、— We have so much food left, ___C______? — Sure. A、do you like them B、enjoy your self C、can I have a doggy bag D、thank you &八& 1、Cancer is second only _b__heart disease as a cause of death. A、of B、to C、with D、rom &&2、I make notes in the back of my diary__d_ things to be mended or replaced? A、by B、in C、with D、of &&3、— Could you be so kind as to close the window? — _a__ . A、With Pleasure B、Go ahead C、Yes, please D、That’s ok &&4、— I was really anxious about you. You shouldn’t have left without a word. — D___ A、Why not? B、Really? C、I don’t know. D、I’m terribly sorry. &&5、— You shouldn’t have chosen that kind of book for me. — _B__ A、Oh, don’t complain about gift. B、Sorry, I’ll give you a better one next time. C、What’s wrong with you? D、What can I do for you? &b九 1、Is this ____b____ looking for? A、you are B、what you are C、that you are D、what are you &&2、The classroom was almost empty ____c__ a desk or two. A、besides B、except for C、except D、in addition to &&3、If you ___b___ your name and address on the card, we’ll send the book to you as soon as it is returned. A、go over B、fill in C、find out D、carry out &&4、— __d___ — Our price is the lowest one in the city. A、I’ll take the blue one. B、How much is it? C、May I try it on? D、Would you please make a discount? &&5、— Is that everything? — _a______ A、That’s it. Thanks B、I like the red one. C、Everything is ok D、I am looking for a T-shirt &十 1、Julie spent one month __d_her term paper on Chinese poems. A、to write B、and wrote C、written D、writing &&2、I was so__d_the night before my examination that I could not sleep. A、worrying B、tired C、happy D、nervous &&3、Whether you learn or not is entirely a___you. A、up to B、as to C、about to D、due to &&4、I finally_b__to study much harder in the future. A、prepared B、made up my mind C、worked out D、made out &&5、The little girl showed the policeman the corner_d__she was knocked off her bike A、and B、which C、that D、where
的感言:正确率70%错了几道,,不过过关了。。还是很感谢 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
1你妹妹叫什么名字? Mary
What&s your sister&s name?She is Mary.
2这是你的电脑,那是他的手表,这些是他们的书
This is your computer,that&s his watch.These are their books.
3你弟弟的鞋子在哪? 在床下面
Where is your brother&s shoes?They&re under the bed.
4你的父母喜欢汗堡包吗?
Do your parents like hamburgers?
二句型转换
1对打括号的部分提问
We have (an egg and a banana for breakfast).
What do you have?
2改为一般疑问句
Tom has two basketball.
Does Tom have two basketball?
Jim and lary like apples and pear.
Do Jim and Lary like apples and pear?
我下午给你答案吧,选择题太多了
好的。。谢谢 !
你能留下个邮箱给我吗,我怕输入太多问问不让发
答案已经发送
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号这道大题怎么做_百度知道
提问者采纳
邯郸学步 自相矛盾 画蛇添足 对牛弹琴
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
第一题:虚心有节,谦谦君子——竹——心秉虚兮节挺直,啸傲空山人弗识。深谷幽香,世上贤达——兰——我爱游览异众芳,不将颜色媚春阳。凌霜飘逸,世外隐士——菊——不是花中偏爱菊,此花开尽更无花。探波傲雪,高洁志士——梅——遥知不是雪,为有暗香来。第二题:邯郸学步自相矛盾画蛇添足对牛弹琴
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这些题会计分录怎么做._百度知道
这些题会计分录怎么做.
1.购入一条生产线,支付价款70000元,其中包装费及运杂费800元,安装,调试过程中耗用材料1000元,耗用人工1200元,安装完毕交付使用.2.向大明工厂购进甲材料1500千克,单价30元,计45000元,增值税7650元,乙材料2000千克,单价15元,计30000元,增值税5100元,所有款项以银行存款支付.3.用银行存款支付上述甲.乙材料的运杂费7000元.4.向宏天工厂购进丙材料3000千克,单价25元,计75000元,增值税12750元,款项尚未支付.5.用现金支付丙材料的运费及装缷费3000元.甲乙丙三种 材料发生入库前的挑选整理费3250元(按材料重量比例分摊),用现金支付.6.本期购进的甲乙丙材料均已验收入库,结转实际采购成本.
一题题分开解.
提问者采纳
1、购入:借:在建工程67800
应交税费-应交增值税(进项税额)11526贷:银行存款79326安装:借:在建工程2200贷:银行存款2200交付使用:借:固定资产70000贷:在建工程700002、借:在途物资-甲材料45000
-乙材料30000应交税费-应交增值税(进项税额)12750贷:银行存款877503、借:应付账款7000贷:银行存款70004、借:在途物资-丙材料75000应交税费-应交增值税(进项税额)12750贷:应付账款877505、借:应付账款3000贷:库存现金3000借:在途物资-甲材料750
-乙材料1000
-丙材料1500贷:库存现金32506、借:库存商品163250贷:在途物资163250
提问者评价
谢谢.我也解出来了.和你的一样.第五题.是不是.借:在途物资-甲750 -乙1000 -丙4500贷:库存现金6250
其他类似问题
101人觉得有用
为您推荐:
会计分录的相关知识
其他3条回答
1借:固定资产00+1200 贷:银行存款 72000
原材料 10002借:原材料-甲材料 45000
原材料-乙材料 30000