there is的同义句 no time for them to chat with you.改为同义句

| usually_(chat)with_(them)under a big tree所给词填空_百度作业帮
| usually_(chat)with_(them)under a big tree所给词填空
| usually_(chat)with_(them)under a big tree所给词填空
吥丶錯過親305
chat them我通常在一颗大树下与他们聊天这里可用一般现在时,所以chat 不变,由于"他们(them) 作宾语,所以用代词宾格them不要变
扫描下载二维码句型转换:1.There’s no time for them to chat with you.(同义句)_________ _________ _________ time to _________ _________ _________ with you.2.They each speak good English.(同义句)_________ _________ __________ speaks English __________.3.Ho_百度作业帮
句型转换:1.There’s no time for them to chat with you.(同义句)_________ _________ _________ time to _________ _________ _________ with you.2.They each speak good English.(同义句)_________ _________ __________ speaks English __________.3.Ho
句型转换:1.There’s no time for them to chat with you.(同义句)_________ _________ _________ time to _________ _________ _________ with you.2.They each speak good English.(同义句)_________ _________ __________ speaks English __________.3.How do you like your English study?(同义句)_________ do you __________ __________ your English study?4.He always goes to school on his bike.(同义句)He __________ his bike __________ school __________ __________ __________.5.We go to school from Monday to Friday.(同义句)We go to school every day __________ __________.6.How much are these books?(同义句)__________ __________ __________ __________ these books?7.Tom often talks with his parents on the phone.(对划线部分提问)__________ __________ Tom often __________ with his parents?8.The boy on the bike is my classmate.(对划线部分提问)__________ __________ __________ your classmate?动词填空1.We each ______________ (have) a good time during summer holiday.2.Let Amy ______________ (teach) us English.3.Sandy ______________ (not be) often late for school.4.They have much homework ______________ (do) now.5.Can Jack and his classmates ______________ good friends?(be)6.What about ______________ (meet) my old friends?They are really great.7.I do well in ______________ (make) model planes.
pcqnhrd701
There’s no time for them to chat with you.(同义句)& & (They have no) time to (have a chat) with you.2.They each speak good English.(同义句)& & (Each of them) speaks English (well).3.How do you like your English study?(同义句)& & (What) do you (think of) your English study?4.He always goes to school on his bike.(同义句)& & He (rides) his bike (to) school (all the time).5.We go to school from Monday to Friday.(同义句)& & We go to school every day (on weekdays).6.How much are these books?(同义句)& & (What's the price of) these books?7.Tom often talks with his parents on the phone.(对划线部分提问)& & (How does) Tom often (talk) with his parents?8.The boy on the bike is my classmate.(对划线部分提问)& & (Which boy is) your classmate?
动词填空1. We each (have) a good time during summer holiday.2. Let Amy
(teach) us English.3. Sandy (isn't) often late for school.4. They have much homework (to do) now.5. Can Jack and his classmates (be) good friends? 6. What about
(meeting) my old friends? They are really great.7. I do well in (making) model planes.
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题there is no time for them to chat with you同义句是什么
there is no time for them to chat with you同义句是什么
They are too busy to chat with you.他们太忙而不能和你聊天。英语改错,急求帮忙 :I greeted to them in English and then began to chat._百度作业帮
英语改错,急求帮忙 :I greeted to them in English and then began to chat.
英语改错,急求帮忙 :I greeted to them in English and then began to chat.
凝帝系列5Zz8
I greeted them in English and then began to chat.
greeted them in English
greeted to
改为 greeted 即可,去掉to。 ~~~~回答简明扼要,欢迎追问。(*^__^*) ~~~~
greet是及物动词,后面直接接宾语,和某人问好直接说greet sb. 所以后面不用to, 应该把to去掉。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 there is的同义句 的文章

随机推荐