Look!Here is a sign forgood teaching isjobs.

Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3c5d6ca9ada7789e-ua98).{{bannerTitle}}
{{bannerBody}}
{{bannerTitle}}
{{bannerBody}}
{{bannerTitle}}
{{bannerBody}}
{{bannerTitle}}
{{bannerBody}}
{{welcomeTextTitle}}
" is a great way to find available positions. It is easy to use, and convenient." Tiffany T. (Utah)
Helpful links for {{portalName}}
Connect with hiring professionals nationwide
Educators find great jobs with . With thousands of member schools across the country, you can find out who is hiring and submit your application for consideration. Teachers, administrators and related service personnel can all utilize this easy-to-use service to connect with open positions.
Search for a great jobIt is simple to set up a search to find teaching jobs that meet your location and position preferences.
Maintain your online resumeUtilize your online resume to apply directly to recruiters nationwide. No need to complete multiple applications!
Apply to positions nationwideWhether you are searching within your state or moving across the country,
has listings nationwide.
Monitor your job searchFollow up with recruiters, keep track of where you have applied, all from your dashboard!
Recruiters can find youThe
service allows school recruiters to search our database to find outstanding candidates like you.
Always FREE is always free to job seekers, even if you get hired.
Your perfect job is just a click away!
With over {{activeDistrictCount}} districts looking to hire, finding your dream job through
has never been easier!
Finding your dream job is easier than you think
Our online service provides a do-it-yourself approach. Complete your online resume and determine which state(s) you want to work in and what type of position you are looking for. Search the postings to find potential matches.
Apply to as many openings as you want.
Follow up with recruiters through the message center.
Send updates to recruiters if the information within your resume changes.
Switch Portal
Extra SmallAs a teacher, you’re probably always looking out for new and interesting ways to inspire your learners. Once you’re equipped with a handful of options, you can tailor your teaching approach to help your students progress and aim for outstanding results.
Do your students have difficulty deciding which words go together in English? Tim Warre, who won our most recent Teaching English blog award for his Mr Bean video lesson plan, lists his most effective tips for making learning collocations fun.
Liane Brouillette received funding for this research from the California Department of Education and the United States Department of Education. Bringing professional actors and dancers into the classroom may seem an unusual strategy for boosting the …
How can children access stories, poems and other texts if their minds and imaginations not fully engaged? We have found that immersing children in a range of creative activities before reading the text means that they are fully prepared, and excited, about …
In a bid to improve the quality of performance of Class X students in English language in the forthcoming public examinations and also to increase the pass percentage in the same subject, a workshop has been organised for 160 teachers by the School …
Learning vocabulary may not be the most exciting thing students do school, but by using interesting and fun ways to teach vocabulary words … teach vocabulary is to find videos that showcase the words used in lesson. Videos created for people learning …
Many K-12 schools in China and Korea now offer core subjects in English as well, so that means teachers trained to teach math and science can get jobs abroad. This move to English as the language of instruction means that there is a need for language …
For most reasons and purposes, Asia is a constant draw for teachers interested in taking up teaching English jobs abroad. Asia is the largest continent and consists primarily of non-English speaking nations resulting in a huge demand for ESL teachers.
If teaching children isn’t your thing, then you would be best to strongly avoid teaching English in Taiwan. Most classes have anywhere from 10 to 30 students, with the majority of classes consisting of around 20 or so children. Classes run for usually …
Those seeking English teaching jobs overseas would do well to look for teaching jobs in Asia for the openings in Asia are the highest in number. ESL job opening are found not only in schools but also in Asian colleges, other educational institutes …
Teaching jobs in foreign countries are a profitable option for teachers. It provides an opportunity to explore exotic lands and traveling to foreign lands is also an enriching experience. Taking up teaching jobs abroad bring teachers in contact with …
Most teaching jobs abroad are open for ESL teachers since the demand for the language grows as countries try to become globally competitive. There are a ton of opportunities for certified teachers, but your options may become a little more limited if …
It’s possible you would need some kind of visa to work abroad and this would impact on your ability to acquire a job.” Sorana Vieru, a vice president of the NUS, thinks that leaving the EU would limit the job opportunities of young people in the UK …
to kids can be a very rewarding experience.
Many people might wonder what criteria and/or experience are required to be eligible for employment to teach kids abroad. Here isan overview of the requirements for teaching abroad in Hong Kong or China:
In most cases, a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required in order to obtain a work visa.
However, it does not matter what subject your degree is in. Meaning, a degree in Education or English is not required to be qualified. Your background can be in anything from art to science, Business, or language. You must be fluent in English to teach it. As such, most employers will be looking to hire native speakers only. In Hong Kongand China, they primarily employ applicants from the U.S., U.K., Canada, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia. Therefore, it is rare, but not unheard of, to be hired from other countries.
Many applicants wonder if prior teaching experience is required to teach ESL to children in Hong Kong or China. In most cases, you do not need any prior teaching experience, but you should be aware of any employment requirements that will be demanded of you on a daily basis. Teaching abroad, particularly educating children, is an intensive, full-time job. You will have free time to sightsee and explore the beautiful, intriguing culture, but all applicants should take their job seriously. Yet, if you do have previous teaching experience, it should be noted on your resume. You should also include jobs, such as babysitting, tutoring, or working at summer camps, to help make your application more appealing.
Many applicants for teaching broad positions also wonder if
certification is required. TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language, or it is also known as Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). Meanwhile, Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) is a specific brand of TEFL certification that is awarded by the University of Cambridge’s non-profit assessment organization, Cambridge English Assessment. It is the equivalent of a 4-week, intensive 120-hour TEFL certification. The answer to this query is yes. In most cases, employers are requiring applicants to have at least a TEFL Certificate of 100 hours.
Many applicants wonder about what teaching opportunities might be available to them. There are many different teaching options for native English-speaking teachers. In Hong Kong, it is divided into three main groups–schools, learning centers, and the NET Programme.
–Schools include bilingual schools, government schools, private schools, and international schools. These range from preschool to university level, but kindergarten is the most common type of job placement. This type of employment placement will usually require teachers to work from early morning until early afternoon (7 a.m.-3 p.m.). These positions may require teachers to be present for afterschool activities, weekends, and/or holiday school events. This kind of employment will require teachers to do all of their own lessons and planning, which adds extra time and responsibility that applicants should keep in mind.Another aspect to consider is that schools only hire twice a year, so the application window is monitored closely.
–Learning centers provide children with supplemental schooling. Hong Kong Learning centres are divided into three subdivisions–there are playgroups, tutoring centers, and Business English academies. These facilities are geared toward students of all different ages, but generally focus on kids from 3-12 years old. Employment hours and terms for this type of position will vary on your employer. While some centers operate all day, others will offer split shifts. Meaning, you could be asked to work from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. or 2 p.m.-9 p.m., depending on your employer. You may also have more say in determining your schedule with these positions. It is important to note that most of these employers will provide all lesson materials for teachers, so they will not be responsible for developing a curriculum or planning. Another aspect to consider is that the application window is wide open at these facilities because they hire year-round.
One of the most established English learning centres in Hong Kong is . With 45 locations across all of Hong Kong, they provide interactive and fun English lessons to kids ranging from ages 3 – 12 years old. You can also read the teaching experience from past and current teachers at .
Below source layouts the criteria to become a Monkey Tree teacher:
— is a highly competitive, government-backed program that hires and places English-speaking teachers into public schools throughout Hong Kong. The employment process is long and grueling, but the resulting job opportunities are secure and offer high pay for those who are successful.
is a great way to provide the education that your children need. There are many
that will benefit your children immensely. Take heed to the following advice when preparing for the big step into putting your children’s education and future into your hands. Now is the time!
teach a standardized core , the fact that you are working one-on-one with your student also usually translates to significantly more free time. Consider allowing your child to choose which elective courses they want to take to fill this time, or hire a tutor to supplement comprehension in the tougher subjects.
A strict homeschool schedule is a top priority. Each Sunday, take the time to plan the week’s lessons, excursions and meals. It is important to begin each school day with a structured plan that your child can get used to following. They will learn easier and be more productive when they know each day’s expectations. for when the kids are in class and when they’ll get breaks. They can’t learn all day long! You need to adhere to the schedule as tightly as possible to ingrain the routine into everyone’s lives, even yours. The more you stick to the plan, the better the outcome.
You can also use the
to go on an educational journey. When having a family vacation, be sure to include visits to museums, historical landmarks, zoos, botanical gardens and science centers. Using one or more days as an educational experience is easy and fun when you incorporate visits to any of these places. You will certainly have fun while also learning new things.
Before you decide to home school your child make sure that you understand exactly what you are getting into. Check into your states requirements, and what materials you will need. Make sure that you can set aside enough time to juggle your everyday responsibilities with giving your child the best education you can.
Essential Supplies for Homeschooling Art
— Brenda (@Schoolingmonkey)
If you decide to hire a tutor to supplement your homeschooled child’s education, choose carefully. Make sure that the tutor has a degree in the subject he or she teaches. While a teaching degree is helpful, it isn’t a necessity to be a good tutor. Verify a potential tutor’s expertise and effectiveness by asking for and checking in with references.
Technology is vital towards improving your abilities as a teacher. You cannot always rely on the Internet for every exercise. Always have a second set of lesson plans as a contingency for those unexpected occurrences.
Take the time to read! The more you study about homeschooling, the easier you will be able to teach your children. There are many how-to books that you can read that cover the different subjects of schooling that you will be teaching your children. They will help you with methods of explanation when your children have questions that you must answer.
Take trips to other lands. Visiting other regions can be a fabulous cultural experience. Your kids can learn about other people this way. Understanding other cultures will help them grasp more about their own. Even if you can’t afford to go to other countries, neighboring states can still provide an insight into how others live.
There is no better place for your children to be educated than at home. Especially in today’s society, it is becoming more and more a better option. Still, when homeschooling, there are many things you have to consider and provide to make it the best experience for your children. Remember what you’ve read here, and get started!
Analytical VS Creative
Upcoming Post – Different Learning Styles
Parenting can be a difficult process to describe. Every household changes from one person to the next, based on tradition, religion, and any number of other factors. The dynamic posed by placing sometimes radically different people in an environment and telling them to raise a child is by nature unpredictable. This article, however, can lend some useful tips that can almost universally be applied to .
As a parent, possibly the most important thing you can do for your children is provide them with a moral compass. This doesn’t necessarily mean you need to instill a particular set of religious values, but make sure they have a clear sense of right and wrong. Children with a solid moral grounding are more likely to grow into adults you can be proud of.
We all know that engaging in an argument with a toddler is never the most productive use of our time. To avoid arguments, make sure you explain your reasons for your rules in ways that are easy for your toddler to understand, and decide ahead of time which rules are flexible and which are non-negotiable.
Consider teaching a young toddler or older infant signing. Even if you don’t use special “baby sign”, toddlers will have an easier time communicating with their hands than with their words. This is an especially useful technique if you have a toddler with a language delay, as it provides them with a channel for communication.
Breastfeeding can be hard. A lot of people think the baby is born and you can start right away. This isn’t always the case. It is best to work with an LC or Lactation Consultant. They know everything about breastfeeding and give you the help you need to become successful at it.
An effective way to stop a tantrum is to ignore it, as difficult as it may be for you. Children usually throw tantrums to get attention. If you stand next to a child while he is throwing a fit, you are giving him an audience and he will have no incentive to stop. Just make sure that the child is in an area where he will not hurt himself and leave him alone. When he sees that his tantrum is not getting a rise out of you, he will eventually stop.
A great parenting tip is to take your child to work with you one day. By taking your child to work with you, they’ll get an appreciation of what you do everyday, and they’ll also get to know you a little better. This can be a great way to bond with your child.
Help your child decide what to keep and what to donate. It is easy for a child to get overwhelmed with possessions. Too often the consequence is disorganization and sloppiness. While a parent should never arbitrarily throw away a child’s possessions, it is constructive for them to work with the child teaching them how to keep those possessions from overflowing their room.
Read to your child at least once a day. Children that are exposed to reading in this positive way will be much more likely to become avid readers themselves. Reading to them several times a day should be the desired goal but even if you only have time in your busy schedule for a quick bedtime story it will make a world of difference in how your child regards reading.
No method is objectively the best. People disagree over parenting styles all the time, some favor strict households while others believe it’s best to treat their children as adults and grant them their freedom as such. Hopefully this article helped to advise a few wayward parents who seek direction when it comes to their model for raising a child.
Free ResourcesTeaching english games
Learning is fun!
Are you new to ESL, switching age groups or looking to motivate your pupils?
Make your ESL teaching easier and more fun here.
Hello. I'm Shelley Ann Vernon and I specialize in teaching English as a second or foreign language through English games, short stories, songs, plays and more. I have already helped over 15,000 teachers take the stress out of teaching and put the fun back in.
Now I'd like to help you too.
I am here for you.
I offer you personal support to get the best out of my resources.
Every email is answered.
Stories Games and Songs, the acknowledged and documented BEST resources to:- develop children&s attention span and listening skills*- stimulate children&s imagination and understanding of the world* &- develop language ability and appreciation of literature**(Dragan 2001, Rippel 2006)
Here&s how to motivate your pupils, help them learn effectively and ensure you and your pupils enjoy your lessons more.
Receive free games and stories here!
Preschool children
Primary school children
Teens and adults
First name*
Email address*
Make your learning fun!
What teachers are saying
USA, All my best and with so much gratitude
Thank you, so very tremendously, for your stories, activities and ideas for keeping this very active age of 2-5 year olds engaged. I see the looks on the parents faces and the children are opening up more and more each class. You make me look Soo good!
Milan, Italy, Dec 2015
I’m very excited about using all the activities and transforming my lessons into less teacher-centered ones. Congratulations on the book! It is really well organized and easy to use.
Han sur Lesse, Belgium, Jan 2016
I keep being a bit afraid to 'abandon' my school book, but from time to time I use the games in your book for a change. My pupils really appreciate it and I see them change. When I use a game, they are happy and all participate.
Turkey, March 2016
I keep using the games from primary esl games book and so many things have changed for me for the better. My classes are more fun, I am gaining more confidence as a teacher. My pupils love the games and are learning very fast!!! It's all been really great!
Qatar, March 2016
The Adult games book has really reduced my preparation time. Activities such as 'Guess the Question' have really gone down well with my classes.
International School, Prague
You have no idea how much your resources have changed my work, professional business AND personal life! My job is a source of pleasure and I look forward to it every day. Once again, thank you for all your help and inspiration! You are a great contributor to our world!
France, Nov 2015
I love this book. It has saved me many times. I love getting the kids to work together, it's such an important skill to learn. It is just such refreshing relief for these French kids who have no idea about learning through games.
Dec 2015, China
After I bought your &games for kids& book and started using it my lesson planning became so much simpler and quicker. The lessons a lot more fun and rewarding for my students. I am totally happy with it.
Kiev, Ukraine, Nov 2015
The stories and songs are brilliant, my 4 1/2 year old student loves them and his mother is rapt with his improvement.
Chengdu, China (Wuhou District), Nov 2015
First of all... I love you!!!!! I teach English to 3-7 year olds in China. You speak my children's language! F-U-N !!!
Poland, May 2016
You make the best teaching materials on the planet.
New Zealand, May 2016
I am still enjoying my English teaching. After the 20 stories I am finding the children are able to respond and answer questions. Your course is fantastic. Last week I used the teddy story, it went so well. Thank you for making ESL such simple fun.
Great work, Love from Portugal, Luzia, May 2016
My little students love your stories and I love the fact that I can teach the language always doing what they like best - playing and listening to stories.
24 October 2017
Do you want to use fun games and liven up your English classes, but you can't? You might be following a set curriculum, and only have 1 hour a week. There's no time for any games! You are not alone, many teachers are following a syllabus. A textbook or syllabus is a huge help to a teacher. Imagine if you had to think up every lesson from scratch? The textbook creators have spent months working on these books, ensuring progression is gradual, and all the basics are covered. So having a textbook is a time-saver for you.&My ESL games are perfect for use alongside any syllabus or book. Look at the upcoming unit in your book and see what vocabulary and grammar is being presented, and what is revision. Those words and structures are going to be what you work on using games.&Here's how I proceed in a typical lesson. I usually start the lesson teaching something new, when the children are fresh. I start by using some listening games to introduce new vocabulary, or new grammar. (I never introduce new vocab and grammar together, one or the other, so pupils are not overwhelmed.) Students hear the new language repeatedly during the listening game(s). During this time they are memorizing the meaning of the word and hearing the pronunciation.&Then move on to speaking games where students have a chance to try these words out for themselves. These would be easy speaking drills that are disguised as games. Through repetition students remember.And NOW you open up your textbook and read the unit. You can also play reading games at this point, where kids race to find target words or grammar in the text from your book.&And finally you do the written work that is required. There are writing games which are more effective than gap-fills and many textbook writing tasks.&The result of teaching in this way is that pupils will actually have learned the stuff in the unit. Usually when kids sit there and follow a textbook for an hour, it goes in one ear and out the other. I've met so many children at the start of secondary school in France who can just about say &My name is Sylvie, I live in Saint Denis, I 'ave a dog& and that's about it. Then you find out they have been learning English for SEVEN years, several hours a week, and you wonder how it can be possible that they know so little. It's frankly an achievement to teach in such a way that the children are literally prevented from learning anything!!So please give my games a go. Email me for help anytime. If you have a big class you need to be careful about keeping noise and excitement to acceptable levels. There are calm games that are suitable as well as handy classroom management tips. Giving fun lessons is harder work for the teacher in that it requires more energy, BUT the results are so much better and the pupils so much more motivated, that the pleasure gained more than outweighs the extra effort required.&You can check out my games books here: Preschool, Primary School, Teens and Adults, One to One for Children.And email me for help anytime!Kind regardsShelley Ann VernonTeaching English Games
10 October 2017
Teens can be hard work. They often seem listless and bored and as if learning English was worse than a bullet in the head. This can be de-motivating for ESL teachers. I don't think the answer is for the teacher to try to be as cool as the students. That would be a losing battle, since a teacher might look a little silly slouching around attempting a level of coolness that no longer comes naturally. However, it is a good idea to use tools that teens relate to. Here are three cool tools to obtain a glimmer of life from your fatigued teenage ESL students.&Cool Tool Number 1Instead of using on a bunch of random people from a textbook to work on talking about yourself and descriptions, why not use Snap Chat? Teens love it. Have a Snap Chat competition where each teen submits a snap chat, presents it to the class with a paragraph about the message behind the picture. The class then vote on the top three pictures and the top three messages. This way you make the messages important, and those are where kids are working on their English. There are equivalent apps to Snapchat such as Masquerade, Snow, Face Swap Live and more, but just ask the teens in your class. Find out what apps your teens are using on their phones when they interact with each other and adapt this idea to that. Not everyone will have a phone, for sure, so put the students in pairs or threes to work on the idea.Cool Tool Number 2Kids communicate with each other in Teen Speak, or teen slang, and since so many kids are messaging each other these days, (even when they are sitting next to the person), this is an opportunity to work on writing skills in English class.& Look up teen speak or teen slang online and you'll find translations of what's in common use these days. IK is I know. Ur is your, and so on. Your teens may be using a mix of international teen speak and local ones. For example French teens use MDR (mort de rire) for LOL (laugh out loud). Give kids a selection of conversations and have them translate them into teen speak. That works on reading and understanding. Collect these for translation back into proper English in a different lesson to work on writing skills. The best source for these conversations is from your pupils, that way you are getting the real deal. There may be volunteers in class who are happy to share and translate from their phone. If not, have the teens write them. Type &teen speak& into your search tool and you'll find plenty of websites with examples.You might make a teen Facebook page (or alternative) for the class, English only, but teen-speak allowed, this might motivate some students. Post a picture on a hot topic for your teens. It might be an upcoming movie or a band you know they like. Once the conversation is going, consider staying out of it and let them interact with each other. They might not think it's cool if the teacher is chatting too. After all, anyone over 25 is already too old! To motivate kids to use the class FB page in the first place you might run a competition or survey there.& For example, using the Snapchat idea above, have class members publish their SnapChat pictures and vote on the ones they prefer. The pics with the most reactions are the winners. The competitive edge is only an option, try one and see if it works for your class.Watch out for online bullying,&or a child being ignored by the others. Since you are the page administrator, you can delete anything you don't like.&Cool Tool Number 3My book of games and activities for teens and adults!&&
28 September 2017
You might be wondering how on earth you will get on in your classroom, in the heart of a remote country, without a word of the native language to your name. Teachers regularly ask me this question. When is it appropriate to speak to our pupils in their common tongue? And what do we do if we don't speak the native language?The good news is that it's absolutely possible to teach English when you don't speak the native language, and you don't have an interpreter. It's actually better to use English all the time, or at least as much as possible. If I speak my pupils' native language, I will give the class in English, but sometimes, to save time, I will use the native language to explain the rules of a game, or a concept. This is purely to save time and for the sake of clarity. I will also tell a child off in the native language, 'Would you like me to call your father or do you prefer to behave nicely?' Many teachers, however, are in classrooms where they have no choice, they don't speak the native language.The good news is that it's perfectly possible to teach English when you don't speak the native language, and it's not as hard as you might think! When I was in Nepal I was forced to find a way to communicate with the kids since I spoke no Nepalese whatsoever. The answer is not to jabber away to a class of beginners who have no idea what you are saying. You will just alienate them. The secret is to think demonstration, rather than explanation. This goes for how to play a game or a rule of grammar. For a game, physically show the children what to do using simple commands and actions. This won't be enough with a complex game, but with my simple and fun language drill games you'll have no trouble explaining how to play.It's a great help if your students know basic commands, such as, pass, take, point, look, find, stand up, sit down, come to the front, touch, go to, freeze, write, draw, spell, etc. To teach a new word, first you need to explain (or demonstrate) the meaning of that word, and then drill it, with games so pupils remember it. To teach the word 'pass', take an object, place it in a pupil's hand. Take his or her arm and move the object over to the child next door, indicate by pointing that the child is to take the object. When they do, you repeat 'pass'. Repeat this action with several pupils, saying the target word over and over. In this scenario you need pupils to understand that the word is 'pass' and not 'take'. Ask a pupil to pass a book, 'Dan, pass the book to Flores. Flores, pass the book to Javier'.Once pupils understand the meaning of five or six new commands, drill them with a listening game, such as Jump the Line (from 176 English Language Games for Children). Simon Says is also a perfect game to drill commands. There's a complicated variant for older pupils so they don't get bored in my teen/adult games book. Enrich the game with words students already know, mixed in with the new words to keep their attention.If you have any questions, or would like to read more about teaching ESL to children, please visit my pages on teaching preschool, primary or teens and adults. There are fun, effective games for all ages, in download from this website, or in paperback. Here is my Amazon Author page:&Amazon. You are welcome to contact me too, I love hearing from teachers.I hope to hear from you soon!Shelley Ann Vernon
23 August 2017
I received a question today about the difference between an exercise and a game. It seems to me that an exercise is just a drill, there is no game element. An exercise does not purport to be fun, whereas a game does.&The element of fun might be to go against the clock or to compete with other participants, individually or in teams, but a game does not have to be competitive. For instance, take the game Hot Potato. In this game there is no competition. Students pass objects around the classroom, repeating a phrase or word each time they pass something. When the teacher says, &stop&, all those students with an object perform a silly forfeit, such as a dance, pretending to be a chicken, hopping on the spot ten times, or whatever.&Fun learning is more effective than dull learning, because students are more involved and motivated. Most of my games for children are disguised drills or exercises, but since they come in an attractive game package, children enjoy them and participate. As a consequence, pupils learn English more easily.&See my book 176 English Language Games for Children for great tips and games. It's in instant PDF download on this website, and in Kindle and paperback on Amazon.
You need ESL Games and stories for:
Preschool children
Primary school children
Teens and Adults
One to One
If you prefer paperbacks and Kindle books by Shelley Ann Vernon, you will find them here:Successful author and ESL teacher Shelley Ann Vernon has a passion for helping teachers make their job easier and more fun. Having been a dedicated teacher herself, Shelley knows exactly what it's like to spend hours preparing for a lesson, trying to make it fun and interesting for the students. She has shared her extensive experience as a fun, effective ESL teacher. She has two highly rated books on Amazon, plus other outstanding resources for teaching children. She always responds to fan mail and questions. Shelley speaks at conferences such as IATEFL Cardiff 2009, YALS Belgrade 2011, UCN, Hjorring, Denmark 2014 and Barcelona in 2015. See her upcoming events on author-central for the next opportunity to meet her. Shelley Ann Vernon, BA, BAMus

我要回帖

更多关于 good teaching is 的文章

随机推荐