求助 who am i大学英语作文文 Am I poor?

将下列英语文章中的所有定语从句找出Elias’Story 伊莱亚斯的故事My name is Elias.I am a poor black worker in South Africa.The time when I first met Nelson Mandela was a very difficult period of my life.I was twelve years old.It was in 1952 and Mandela was the black lawyer to whom I went for advice.He offered guidance to poor black people on their legal problems.He was generous with his time,for which I was grateful.I needed his help because I had very little education.I began school at six.The school where I studied for only two years was three kilometers away.I had to leave because my family could not continue to pay the school fees and the bus fare.I could not read or write well.After trying hard,I got a job in a gold mine.However,this was a time when one had got to have a passbook to live in Johannesburg.Sadly I did not have it because I was not born there,and I worried about whether I would become out of work.The day when Nelson Mandela helped me was one of my happiest.He told me how to get the correct papers so I could stay in Johannesburg.I became more hopeful about my future.I never forgot how kind Mandela was.When he organized the ANC Youth League,I joined it as soon as I could.He said:“The last thirty years have seen the greatest number of laws stopping out rights and progress,until today we have reached a stage where we have almost no rights at all.It was the truth.Black people could not vote or choose their leaders.They could not get the jobs they wanted.The parts of town in which they had to live were decided by white people.The places outside the towns where they were sent to live were the poorest parts of South Africa.No one could grow food there.In fact as Nelson Mandela said:“…we were put into a position in which we had either to accept we were less important or fight the government.We chose to attack the laws.We first broke the law in a wa when this was not allowed…only then did we decide to answer violence with violence.”As a matter of fact,I do not like violence… but in 1963 I helped him blow up some government buildings.It was very dangerous because if I was caught I could be put in prison.But I was happy to help because I knew it would help us achieve our dream of making black and white people equal.
My name is Elias. I am a poor black worker in South Africa. 【The time when I first met Nelson Mandela】 was a very difficult period of my life. I was twelve years old. It was in 1952 and Mandela was 【the black lawyer to whom I went for advice】. He offered guidance to poor black people on their legal problems. He was generous with his time, for which I was grateful.
I needed his help because I had very little education. I began school at six. 【The school where I studied for only two years】 was three kilometers away. I had to leave because my family could not continue to pay the school fees and the bus fare. I could not read or write well. After trying hard, I got a job in a gold mine. However, this was 【a time when one had got to have a passbook to live in Johannesburg】. Sadly I did not have it because I was not born there, and I worried about whether I would become out of work.
【The day when Nelson Mandela helped me】 was one of my happiest. He told me how to get the correct papers so I could stay in Johannesburg. I became more hopeful about my future. I never forgot how kind Mandela was. When he organized the ANC Youth League, I joined it as soon as I could. He said:“The last thirty years have seen the greatest number of laws stopping out rights and progress, until today we have reached 【a stage where we have almost no rights at all.】
It was the truth. Black people could not vote or choose their leaders. They could not get 【the jobs they wanted】. 【The parts of town in which they had to live 】were decided by white people. 【The places outside the towns where they were sent to live 】were the poorest parts of South Africa. No one could grow food there. In fact as Nelson Mandela said:
“…we were put into 【a position in which we had either to accept 】we were less important or fight the government. We chose to attack the laws. We first broke the law in 【a way which was peaceful】; when this was not allowed…only then did we decide to answer violence with violence.”
As a matter of fact, I do not like violence… but in 1963 I helped him blow up some government buildings. It was very dangerous because if I was caught I could be put in prison. But I was happy to help because I knew it would help us achieve our dream of making black and white people equal.提示:因为定语从句修饰先行词,一般是一个名词,至少在这文章里都是修饰的名词,所以我把那个名词和后面修饰它的定语从句标了出来~但是没有把一整句都标出来,因为有的特别长,看你个人需要~标出的定语部分还是很好识别的!望采纳~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语作文 What is growing up_百度知道
求英语作文 What is growing up
,做什么事情算是长大成熟了,
中英文都要,谢谢!!200字左右
成长是什么,我认为怎样才算是长大了
求~~~~ 难度最好适合高三大一的程度,不要太复杂,简单点的,谢谢
我有更好的答案
中英文的都有:
小小少年,很少烦恼,无忧无虑乐陶陶……”每当听到三年级的小朋友唱起这首歌,心里总是酸溜溜的……
小时侯,我很想长大,因为长大了,就可以干许许多多自己想做的事情,不必背着妈妈的叨唠,爸爸的责备。
可是真正等到自己长大了,却出现了许许多多的烦恼。长大了,作业渐渐像小山似的多起来。放学后,我不敢去玩,去看自己喜爱的书,我怕自己的作业完成不了,我只能拼命让自己的笔在本子上蠕动着,等到华灯初上,我又骑着自行车狂奔在回家的路。课程也逐渐地繁重起来。每当晚上回家复习时,我望着一大堆的书 ,真不知该去复习哪一科,是语文?还是数学?还是地理?还是……
我多想有时间去玩会啊!去打打羽毛球,看会儿电视就恐怕成为了我最大的享受了吧。每当看...
我一直持有的信念,我直到最后一分钟成熟。也许到现在为止,我不知道什么是真正的成长。
这些天,我一直在看丑女贝蒂。这是一个肯定的电视系列一套相当出色,而我喜欢它。贝蒂的父亲总是说一些有意义的话。一个是“成长,是不是做出正确的决定。它是关于与你所做的决定,并挑选了自己处理。”在此之前,我觉得自己成熟的,我可以让别人没有提到我自己的决定。我想我可以自己处理一切,和其他人不能帮我。也许这是正确的未来,而不是每个人都应该依靠自己的朋友或父母计划。但是,它确实意味着决策长大?当然不是。这仅仅是第一步,而不是最重要的一步。
对!决策并非如此简单。我们有很多事情要考虑。没有人想为自己错误的决定。不过,我越来越意识到,是对还是错的。没有人可以告诉什么是物权,什么是真正...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文3篇,初三级别的,80词左右。好评!_百度知道
求英语作文3篇,初三级别的,80词左右。好评!
提问者采纳
先评后给信誉
先给两篇再评
随便啥题材
Why is English so important and we have to learn it well? In modern society, English is becoming increasingly important. English is used as a foreign language in many countries in the world, Most business letters are written in English. And three-quarters of the books and newspapers in the world are written in English. Much of the information on the Internet is also written in English.So we should work even hard to learn English well from now on.
A rainy Daythe weather was so bad today as well as my mood.i failed in my test and was scolded by my teacher.i was so upset because i had try my best and spent a lot of time doing exercise.to make things worse,it started to rain when the class is over.i stared at the gray sky,wondering whether i should to run in the rain.suddenly, someone patted my shoulder.i turned back immediately and find it was my best friend.saying nothing,he give me his umbrella with a smile.i felt so moved and warm.
How times flies! We have spent three years in the school. I am very sad that I have to say good bye to you. &br /&  In the past three years. Our teacher worked hard and took care of us. All the students studied very hard and we all very friendly to each other . we will go to diferent senior shools next term .I hope everyone will have a bright future! I'll miss old classmates and teachers.&br&
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
带题目的作文:
一、. 目前, 许多中学生不重视课外阅读。请你根据下表内容写一篇短文,对这一现状进行分析并提出建议。
不重视课外阅读的原因
1. 作业太多
2. 没有读书习惯
3. 时间花在电视或网络上
课外阅读的好处
1. 更多地了解世界
2. 学会如何思考
3. 生活更加丰富多彩
对学校或同学的建议
……(至少一点)
注意:1. 词 数: 80个左右(开头已给出的内容不记入总词数);
2. 内容必须包括上表中的要点,可适当发挥,但不要逐字翻译;
3. 条理清楚、语句连贯;
At present only a few students do some reading after class. Here are several reasons. First of all, quite a lot of students are burdened with (背负着)too much homework. Still others haven’t ...
……80词啊,今天我教弟弟识26个英文字母,还教他学习认识1-9个数字,最后教她唱ABC之歌…………嗯,目测已经远超过80了,别说字母都不会写
?!。。。。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《if i am poor》的80个单词的英文作文_百度知道
《if i am poor》的80个单词的英文作文
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答