奔跑吧兄弟4季第八期第四季第八期1小时35分的背景音乐

Copyright &
. All Rights Reserved. 如果侵犯您的隐私,请来信通知,!E-Mail:奔跑吧兄弟第四季第八期鹿晗吃青椒时的插曲背景音乐是什么歌曲 - 影视金曲 - 齐鲁在线
当前位置:&>&资讯&>&
奔跑吧兄弟第四季第八期鹿晗吃青椒时的插曲背景音乐是什么歌曲
13:21:33 来源:网络
导读:鹿晗吃青椒时的英文歌Dr. Gimm的That's very hotThat&s what I&m talkin about She got that blue sundress and cowboy boots Bent over the table shootin& pool ...
鹿晗吃青椒时的英文歌Dr. Gimm的That's very hot
That&s what I&m talkin about She got that blue sundress and cowboy boots Bent over the table shootin& pool That&s what I&m talkin about I got my quarters lined up and I&m on deck Grab a pitcher of Miller while she racks the set That&s what I&m talkin about Yeah I&m just lookin& for some fun ( I got my) Blue jeans with the Skoal ring Tippin& my hat to the country queens Cowboy rebel out on the scene (and) Things are gettin& louuuuuuuddddd Band&s playin my favorite song, All the guys and girls start to sing along Everybody let me hear you shout That&s what I&m talkin about She hits the 8 ball in and grabs my pants, Said &fo&get this cutie, come on let&s dance& That&s what I&m talkin about We&re lit up by the neon Bud sign Double fistin& shots while we bump &n grind That&s what I&m talkin about Yah and were shuttin& this place down I got my) Blue jeans with the Skoal ring Tippin& my hat to the country queens Cowboy rebel out on the scene (and) Things are gettin& louuuuuuuddddd Band&s playin my favorite song, All the guys and girls start to sing along Everybody let me hear you shout That&s what I&m talkin about The beer is cold, the night is young And we ain&t stoppin till the sun comes up Blue jeans with the Skoal ring Tippin& my hat to the country queens Cowboy rebel out on the scene (and) Things are gettin& louuuuuuuddddd Band&s playin my favorite song, All the guys and girls start to sing along Everybody let me hear you shout That&s what I&m talkin about
更多关于相关文章:奔跑吧兄弟第四季期所有歌曲背景音乐汇总
奔跑吧兄弟第四季期本周,“跑男团”们来到了美丽的“孔雀之乡”西双版纳,成为了拯救“孔雀公主”的“勇士”候补。而在成为......
奔跑吧兄弟第四季期本周,&跑男团&们来到了美丽的&孔雀之乡&西双版纳,成为了拯救&孔雀公主&的&勇士&候补。而在成为真正&勇士&的道路上,&跑男团&们必须先历经各种考验。下面是奔跑吧兄弟第四季期所有歌曲背景音乐汇总。
昨晚《奔腾吧兄弟第四时》第六期连续酷热表演,Rain、张杰、谭维维三位中韩实力唱将以及跑男团离开云南西双版纳,抢夺成为壮士的机遇。正在节目里,三位贵客都展现了惊人的做工,谭维维唱《山路十八弯》切实其实是天籁嗓音,而言语欠亨的Rain以及五音没有全的Angelababy反差萌让人笑哭。
这即是爱&&张杰
La Song&&Rain
drunk on love&&Rihanna
Sherlock&&SHINee
i dreamed a dream&&凄惨世界
Rainism&&Rain
buddha&s delight&&K歌恋人
intro_the xx&&the xx
It&s Raining Men-Geri Halliwell
郑恺舞蹈的时辰的歌曲是《屯儿》《黄飞鸿》
郑恺陈赫的黄队抽的歌曲是《俊杰歌》
张杰以及rain唱的歌曲是《山路十八弯》