you think i am crazyj i am a chatty

< - Beautiful bird feather perfect a real charmer chatty and playful character tame and talking loves to whistle. 8 year old has been with us since 2 We suspect she is female because of her attraction to my male friends. My neighbours and friends get cuddles and strokes she displays all her feathers for my daughter and the vacuum . Genuine reason for sale. Please call me and come and meet Babe I promise you ll love her as much as we do. She comes with her own cage Worth &200 toys swing and perches. Serious buyers only please no time wasters. She is going to be around for a while and so in need of a forever home where she is loved as much as we do. I reserve the right not to sell if I do not think you are suitable for her.
&&&&HOUSEKEEPING FOR YOUR ONLINE VIDEOSfree uploads, private uploads, resizable thumbnails and more!
Blue Fronted amazon For Sale
Del.icio.us
Not yet rated
Please sign up and login to rate this video.!
Beautiful bird feather perfect a real charmer chatty and playful character tame and talking loves to whistle. 8 year old has been with us since 2 We suspect she is female because of her attraction to my male friends. My neighbours and friends get cuddles and strokes she displays all her feathers for my daughter and the vacuum . Genuine reason for sale. Please call me and come and meet Babe I promise you ll love her as much as we do. She comes with her own cage Worth &200 toys swing and perches. Serious buyers only please no time wasters. She is going to be around for a while and so in need of a forever home where she is loved as much as we do. I reserve the right not to sell if I do not think you are suitable for her.
29-09-2012 by
Video Details //
Runtime: 1m12s
| Views: 1207 |
Channels:&
User Details //
User Name:&
Share Details //
/view_video.php?viewkey=ba6ec7c19
(E-mail or link
Embeddable
(Put this video on your