简要概括so much betterto learn 这篇文章的主要内容

十大绘本缓解孩子的分离焦虑
编辑点评:
每当幼儿园开学季时,宝宝都会表现出一种前所未有的恐惧感,这种恐惧感是由于宝宝内心的分离焦虑所产生的。对于这种焦虑,做爸爸妈妈的可以前期做好一些准备工作,其中通过绘本引导孩子则是一个不二的选择,让我们一起来和宝宝欣赏一下吧!
6.David Goes to School大卫去上学
作者:David Shannon
推荐指数:☆☆☆☆☆
适读年龄:2-4岁
David's teacher has her hands full. From running in the halls to
gum in class, David's
antics fill each school day with trouble - and are sure to bring a smile to even the best-behaved reader.
看过绘本的小朋友,对&大卫&一定不陌生。在《大卫,不可以》里,小大卫在家里惹够了麻烦。现在他该上学了,又把不断的麻烦带到了学校。这本书主要描述了大卫在学校学习规矩的状况。与《大卫,不可以》最大的不同是,在前一本书里,大卫唯我独尊、一个人胡闹;而在后一本书里,大卫的身边有了其他的小朋友,他必须得学会与别人相处,并且尊重学校里的规矩。
教育意义:这本书是在和每一位小朋友分享第一次上学读书的成长经验,让他们了解如何在老师的帮助下,学会什么是&可以的&、&好的&行为和事情。
7.小魔怪要上学
作者:玛丽&阿涅丝&高德哈
推荐指数:☆☆☆☆
适读年龄:3-5岁
小魔怪是食人魔的孩子,可是他和父母不同,他不吃人,他羡慕人类的小孩子有那么多游戏的方法,有那么多玩耍的快乐。有一天,他捡到了一本书,决定要去上学,&破译&书中的秘密。从小魔怪上学这天起,一切都改变了。当他学会阅读,念着书上的故事时,把食人魔爸爸和妈妈都吸引过来了,最后不但小魔怪每天可以吃到香喷喷的水果蛋糕,连小魔怪的同学和食人魔爸爸妈妈也全都变成好朋友了呢!
教育意义:其实每个孩子心里都有一个小魔怪,他们在某个阶段对知识无比的饥渴,如果家长能正确引导,鼓励,支持,他们的世界就会变得丰富多彩,成为一个受人欢迎的人。
&友情提示:本书英文版沪江网店有售!!!&
8.妈妈心,妈妈树
作者:方素珍
适读年龄:4-6岁
《妈妈心,妈妈树》里面的小苹果要上学了,她也有离开妈妈时的不安全感。她哭泣流泪,渴求妈妈的陪伴。妈妈听懂了孩子的心声,她做了颗看得见摸得着的&妈妈心&作为寄托母爱的载体。而小苹果得到的是眼看有物、触摸有形的妈妈的心,是心灵安全的依托,是在陌生环境中仍能感受到的&母爱&。
教育意义:这颗&妈妈心&给所有母亲的启示是,在孩子处于&困境&时,母亲要学会善于给孩子排忧解难,抚平孩子小小心灵上的不安,使他们时刻感觉到有母亲的爱自己是安全的,是幸福的。&妈妈心&也是母亲对孩子施爱的技巧,善于对孩子施爱,特别是善于对不同年龄的孩子施爱,是母爱质量的体现。
&友情提示:本书英文版沪江网店有售!!!&
9.Take A Kiss To School一口袋的吻
作者:Angela McAllister
适读年龄:4-6岁
There is so much to learn on Digby's first day at school. Will he remember where to hang his
and to listen for his name? Digby's mother has some
help for her boy who doesn't feel quite brave enough for school. This
story with
is just right for kids starting school--and those who need a little encouragement once they've begun!
迪比是一年级的新生,他不愿意上学。妈妈在送他上学的路上送给他一口袋的吻。有了妈妈的吻,他找到了自信。在经历了上课、下课、游戏以及午餐的过程,遇到了困难也得到了同学和老师的帮助,最终他和一个奥利奥的女孩成为了朋友。他再也不再害怕上学了。
教育意义:迪比更多的是在妈妈的巧妙方法下,克服了分离焦虑,克服了初入陌生人群中的孤独感。妈妈的可以装在口袋里的吻,成了很多妈妈爸爸最经济适用的哄孩子的利器。 推荐指数:☆☆☆☆ 适读年龄:4-6岁
10.The Kissing Hand魔法亲亲
作者:Audrey Penn
推荐指数:☆☆☆☆☆
适读年龄:2-4岁
Chester is a young
about going to school. His mother kisses his
and tells him that &whenever you feel lonely and need a little loving from home, just
your hand to your cheek and think, 'Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you.'& Chester is
and goes to school.
小浣熊该上学了,浣熊妈妈送给小浣熊一个&魔法亲亲&。小浣熊好喜欢他的&魔法亲亲&,他知道,不管到哪里,妈妈的爱都会永远和他在一起。
教育意义:故事中的小浣熊,非常真实地反应出每个身处分离情境的小小孩内心的感受和情绪。 那些随分离而涌现的焦虑、恐惧、不安和失措。彷佛觉得只要离开父母或自己所爱的人,就会失去爱的保障。 幸好浣熊妈妈的&亲亲&及时解救了小浣熊。这样的爱带给小浣熊十足的安全感和勇气,能够抖擞精神,挺胸面对原本令自己恐惧的事,甚至激发出爱的力量,从模仿中学习表达自己对妈妈的爱,付出爱的实际语言和行动。
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
相关下载:
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
马年春节将至,伴随着马上有钱……马上各种吉祥,我们该给孩子一个怎样的马年呢?借这个时节,给孩子讲讲中国各个节日的来历,让小朋友一点一滴地从童书中了解中国传统吧。
最新2014分离焦虑信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2014
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:高考英语作文概括、解析概括,解析,写作,高考英语,概括,英语作文,高考吧
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高考英语作文概括、解析
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您当前的位置:&>&正文
高一年级期末考试英语试卷_试题
&&&&来源:河北博才网&&阅读:460次
高一年级期末考试英语试卷(问卷)时 量:120分钟
听力: (每小题1分,共20分 )第一节:听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置上,每段对话仅读一遍。What does the man mean?A.He saw the player on the street.&& B.He saw him in the greenhouse. C.He saw him on TV.What direction should the man take?A.Go straight.& B.Turn left, then go straight to the stairs.C.Turn right after the stairs.Where did this conversation take place?In a department store& B.In a restaurant.& C.In an outdoor market.What are they listening to ?The television.&&&&&&& B. A tape recorder.&&&&&&&&& C. The radioHow much is the change?Three yuan.&&&&&&&&& B. Seven yuan&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Thirteen yuan第二节:听下面5段对话。每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷上。听每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。听第6段对话,回答第6~7题。When does the conversation take place?In the morning.&&&&& B. In the afternoon.&&&&& C. In the evening.What are they going to do?To have a drink.&&&& B. To have a meal&&&&&&& C. To have a walk.听第7段对话,回答第8~9题。Where did the conversation take place?In a bank.&&&&&&&&& B. In a post office.&&&&&&& C. In a shop.What was the man going to do?A.To make a telephone call. B.To change his clothes.& C.To buy something in the shop.听第8段对话,回答第10~12题。10. Where did the conversation probably take place?&&& A. In a schoolroom.&&&&&& B. In a workshop.&&&& C. In an office.11. How long was the woman a nurse?A. Five years.&&&&&&&&&&& B.Six years.&&&&&&&& C. Seven years.12. In which month did the woman come to London?A. September.&&&&&&&&&&& B. November.&&&&&&& C. December.&&& 听第9段对话,回答第13~16题。13. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?A. Brother- Sister.&&&&&&&& B. Friends.&&&&&&&&& C. Teacher- Student.14. Where is the Chinese restaurant?A. In King Street.&&&&&& B. In Queen Street.&&&&& C. In Green Street.15. Who didn’t know where the restaurant was?A. David.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Lucy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. David and Lucy.16. What time were they to meet at the restaurant?A. At 8:30&&&&&&&&&&& B. At 7:30&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. At 6:30听第10段对话,回答第17~20题。17. When was the football game shown on TV?A. Last Sunday.&&&&&&& B. Last Saturday.&&&&&&& C. Last Friday.18. Who played in the football game?A. Austrian team and Spanish team. B. Spanish team and Australian team.C. German team and Austrian team.19. Why was the man’s wife cheering?A. Because she was excited by the game.& B. Because her team won the game.C. Because the game would come to an end very soon.20. What can we learn from the story?A. Both the man and his wife were football fans.B. Neither the man nor his wife liked the game.C. The man’s wife didn’t like any football games.二.单项选择:(每小题1分,共15分)21. -- Happy birthday to you!&& -- _________. A. The same to you&&&&& B. Thank you&&&& C. you do too&&& D. It’s Ok22. When I got to the cinema, the film _______ already.A. was starting&&&&&&&&& B. started&&&& C. has started&&&& D. had started23. The reason ____he missed this class is clear now.&&& A. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&& C. whom&&&&&&& D. why24. If you want to go to the park , I will take you there by my car____.A. of free&&&&&&&&& B. for free&&&&&&&& C. free in charge&&&& D. on free25. I don’t know ____to do with the naught boy..A. why&&&&&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&& D. which26. The nurse stood by the bed, ______ the sick girl.A. looking after&&&& B. looking for&&&&& C. looked after&&&& D. looked for27. Jack doesn’t like math, _______. A. So do I&&&&&&&&& B. So am I&&&& C. Nor do I&&&& D. So it is with me28. All the students took part in the arts festival, _________.A. include some teachers&&&&& B. some teachers includedC. some teachers including&&&& D. some including teachers29.&&&&&&&& it rains tomorrow, we’ll start out.If&&&&&&&&& B. As if&&&&&&&&& C. Even if&&&&&&&&& D. Even30. Last night Li Ping watched the football match at my home, so he&&&&&& in his office.needn’t have worked&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mustn’t haven’t workedC. shouldn’t have worked&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. couldn’t have worked31. _____everyone is free now , we will begin our trip soon.&& A. That&&&&&&&&& B. Now that&&&& C. In that&&&&& D. Since that32. We were about to go out for a walk ________ it began to rain.&& A. while&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&& C. as&&&&&&&& D. when 33. Children spend about 2 hours a day______ TV. & A. to watch&&&&&&& B. to watching&& C. watching&&& D. watch34.They ____a new road from spring to autumn next year.A. will be building& B. will be built&& C. have built&& D. had built35.In front of the house ______. A.standing a tree&&& B. a tree stood&& C.stands a tree& D.does a tree stand三、完型填空题(每空1.5分,共30分)Dear Kate,&& It is very&& 36__ that you are coming to our school so soon.& 37&& you arrive, let me introduce& 38&& you what our school life is like.& Our school is quite famous for its long history. It was& 39&& in the early 1920s. It is a good place&& 40__we can prepare ourselves well for the future. We have many wonderful teachers who are always ready to __41___help. __42___we pay a lot of attention to how well we do in lessons, achieving high scores is not the only reason to study. The teachers encourage us to try out new ideas and ask questions. _43__their help we have developed all kinds of interests in both Arts and Science. Students can choose to_44__ any school clubs they are _45___in. We can also choose the subjects that we want to study. Last term I selected American Literature, because I wanted to learn about famous American writers. This term I chose to attend music classes because my father bought me a piano_46__ a birthday present.&&& __47___, I was elected_48___ of my class, _49____it can be 50_ to be a monitor,&&&& __51__I have to do a lot of work and attend many meetings. _52 , being a monitor has taught me a lot, such as caring for others and taking responsibilities and so on. When my class was given the title of “Model Class”, I was __53___than ever before. So being a monitor _54____an important part in my school life .I’m very pleased with my work.&&& I love my school and hope that you will have a pleasant experience here too. I am looking forward to& 55&& you soon.36. A. excited&&&&&& &B. exciting&C. excite && D. excitement37. A. When &B .After&C. Before&& D. As soon as38. A. to&B. for&C. with&D. in39. A. finded&B. found&C. founded&&& D. find40. A. when&B. where&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&& D. which41. A. gives&B. offer&&&&&&&&& C. donates&&& D. ask42. A. But&B. Because&C. Though&D. So43. A. Under&B. With&&&&&&&&&& C. For&D. By44. A. attend&B. join&C. join in&&& D. take part in45. A. interest&B. interesting&C. interested&D. interests46. A. for&B. as&C. by&D .with47. A. On the way&B. In the way&C. By the way&D. By way of48. A. the monitor&B. a monitor&C. monitor&&&& D. monitors49. A. sometime&B. sometimes&C. some time&D. some times50. A. tired&& &B. tiring&C. tire&&&&&&& D. tires51. A. for&B. but&&&&&&&& &C. so&&&&&&& D. therefore52. A. But&B. However&C . So&D. And53. A. proud&B. more proud&C. prider&& &D. prouder54. A. play&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. takes&&&&&&&&&&& C. makes&&&&& D. plays55. A.meet&B. meeting&C. meets&&&&& & D. met四、阅读理解题(每题2分,共30& 分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( A )&&& We shall not drown(溺水) if we remember these rules:Never swim alone.Never swim at a beach if there is no life guard.Never swim after a meal or when you feel hungry.Never rely on rings, floats or other swimming aids. You may lose them or they may let you sink.Do not stay in the water too long, especially if it is cold.Before you dive, be sure that the water is deep enough and that you will not hit anybody.Never go out in a boat if you can’t swim or if you are not wearing a life jacket.If you fall into difficulty, this is what you should do:Keep calm. Save your strength and breath.Try to float on your back or tread(踩水) water. To tread water, move your feet as if you are climbing some stairs.Raise your right arm for help.Remember: A red flag means that it is dangerous for all swimmers to enter the water. A blue flag means that it is dangerous for children and weak swimmers to enter the water.56. When you see a red flag, you know that _________.&& A. no one should swim there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. anyone may swim there.&& C. only strong swimmers should swim there&&& D. children should swim there57. We can go swimming _________.&& A. after a meal&& B. if we have a ring&& C. in deep cold water&& D. with our friends58. We should dive only when _________.&& A. the water is deep enough&&&&&& B. the water is cold&& C. the water is warm&&&&&&&&&&& D. we are not alone59. What the writer wants to say is ________.&& A. rings and floats are of no use&&&&&&&&&&&& B. boats are not safe&& C. we must be very careful in swimming&&&&& D. swimming is a bad sport60. We should ________ when in difficulty.&& A. hold our breath&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. keep calm and let others know&& C. put up our arms&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be silent(B)Started in 1636, Harvard University is the oldest of all the many colleges and universities in the United States. Yale,Princeton, Columbia and Dartmouth were opened soon after Harvard.  In the early years, these school were much alike(similar).Only young men went to college. All the students studied the same subjects,and everyone learned Latin, Greek and Hebrew. Little was known about science then, and one kind of school could teach everything that was known about the world. When the students graduated(毕业),most of them became ministers or teachers.  In 1782, Harvard started a medical school for young men who wanted to become doctors. Later, lawyers could receive their training(训练)in Harvard's law school. In 1825, besides Latin and Greek, Harvard began teaching modern languages, such as French and German. Soon it began teaching American history.  As knowledge increased, Harvard and other colleges began to teach many new subjects. Students were allowed to choose the subjects that interested them.  Today, there are many different kinds of colleges and universities. Most of them are made up of smaller schools that deal with(涉及)special fields of learning. There's so much to learn that one kind of school can't offer it all.  61.The oldest university in the US is _________. &&  A. Yale   B. Harvard   C. Princeton   D. Columbia  62.From the second paragraph, we can see that in the early years,______.  && A. those colleges and universities were the same  && B. people, young or old, might study in the colleges  && C. students studied only some languages and science  && D. when the students finished their school, they became lawyers or teachers  63.Modern languages the Harvard taught in 1825 were ________.  && A. Latin and Greek&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Latin, Green, French and German  && C. American history and German&&&&& D. French and German  64.As knowledge increased, colleges began to teach_______.  && A. everything that was known&& B. law and something about medicine  && C. many new subjects&&&&&&&& D. the subjects that interested students  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( C )Not many years ago, a rich and rather strange old man named Johnson lived alone in a village in the south of England. He had made a lot of money in trading with foreign countries. When he was 75, he gave &12,000 to the village school to buy land and equipment for a children’s playground.As a result of his kindness, many people came to visit him. Among them was a newspaperman. During their talk, Johnson said that he was 75 and expected to live to be 100, and the newspaperman asked him how he managed to be healthy at 75. Johnson had a sense of humor. He liked whisky and drank some each day. “I have an injection(注射) in my neck each evening”, he told the newspaperman, thinking of his evening glass of whisky.The newspaperman did not understand what Johnson meant. In his newspaper he reported that Johnson was 75 and had a daily injection in his neck. Within a week Johnson received thousands of letters from all over Britain, asking him for the secret of his daily injection.65. The gift of money to the school suggests that Johnson _______.A. had no children&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was a strange manC. was warm-hearted and fond of children&&& D. wanted people to know how rich he was66. Many people wrote to Johnson probably to find out _______.A. what kind of whisky he drank&&& B. how to live aloneC. how to become wealthy&&&& D. in which part of the neck he had an injection each day67. When Johnson said he had an injection in his neck each evening, he really meant that_____.A. he liked drinking a glass of whisky in the eveningB. he needed an injection in the neckC. a daily injection in the evening would make him sleep wellD. there was something wrong with his neck( D )&Many teenagers feel that the most important people in their lives are their friends. They believe that their family members don’t know them as well as their friends do. In large families, it is quite often for brothers and sisters to fight with each other and then they go to their friends for some ideas.It is very important for teenagers to have one good friend or a group of friends. Even when they are not with their friends, they usually spend a lot of time talking among themselves on the phone. This communication (交际) is very important in children’s growing up, because friends can talk about something, and these things are difficult to say to their family members.However, parents often try to choose friends for their children. Some parents may even stop their children from meeting their good friends. Have you ever thought of the following questions?Who choose your friends?Do you choose your friends or your friends choose you?Have you got a good friend your parents don’t like?Your answers are welcome.68. Many teenagers think that ________ can understand them better.&& A. friends&&&&&& B. brothers&&&&&& C. sisters&&&&&& D. parents69. When teenagers have something difficult to say to their parents, they usually __________.A. stay alone at home&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fight with their parentsC. talk about it with their friends&&&&& D. go to their brothers and sisters for help70. Which of the following is the writer’s attitude (态度)?_______________A. Parents should choose friends for their children.B. Children should choose everything they like.&& C. Parents should understand their children better.D. Teenagers should only go to their friends for help.第Ⅱ卷 第一节:用所给单词的适当形式完成句子。(每小题1分,满分5分)71.He apologized because he didn’t __________ (attend) your party yesterday.72.Physics and maths are my favorite ____________ (subject).73.I ____________(regret) to inform you of your failure in the exam.74.I can’t wait& __________(tell)you the good news.75.On ___________(average), there are about 500 visitors a day coming here.
第二节:书面表达(满分20分)假如你是一名中学生,叫李华,请根据下面的内容用英语写信给你的笔友Peter告诉他你的学习和生活情况。可适当发挥。词数100左右。你的情况:每天7点上学, 第一节课8点开始。每天7节课,学习科目有:语数外等。最喜欢英语。业余爱好:打篮球,散步,玩电游……。注意:;开头已给出:Dear Peter,I’m_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li hua
猜您还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击&&&&&&
热门关键字:,,,,,
【打印文章】
真野惠里菜性感睡衣诱惑
美国火辣女郎让军营沸腾
浙江农大女生集体穿热裤露脐装做广播操
嫩模团穿性感短裙在广场扮女警跳手枪舞
狂野非洲另一面:风沙中穿行的狮子
[欧联杯]国米2-0卡拉巴赫高清图集
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 简要概括原初引力波 的文章

随机推荐