有一首英文歌是什么买呀买呀买呀蜜莉的啊哈啊哈是什么英文歌歌女的唱的 很多次重复唱的 求解

有一首英文歌.是个女的唱的.很好听我英语罘好,听到几个类似的词而已.出现很多次it's a mezing(大概就是这个词的念法,我也罘清楚 )后面是 all die you can do(这样的读音- -)还有it's my hearting(也_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有一首英文歌.是个女的唱的.很好听我英语罘好,听到几个类似的词而已.出现很多次it's a mezing(大概就是这个词的念法,我也罘清楚 )后面是 all die you can do(这样的读音- -)还有it's my hearting(也
有一首英文歌.是个女的唱的.很好听我英语罘好,听到几个类似的词而已.出现很多次it's a mezing(大概就是这个词的念法,我也罘清楚 )后面是 all die you can do(这样的读音- -)还有it's my hearting(也是类似的读音 )在这句后面还有什么now it's of to you的..刚开始好像是during now ..
第二句开头是the frist way怎么怎么的..求歌名-.- 谢谢各位了哈
应该是Jem的It‘s amazing一首英文歌一男一女男的说唱女的一直重复唱那几句女的唱的好像有sometime from…baby come from just……
一首英文歌一男一女男的说唱女的一直重复唱那几句女的唱的好像有sometime from…baby come from just……
歌手:eminem [ti:stan feat. dido]my teas gone cold im wondering why i..got out of bed at allthe morning rain clouds up my window..and i cant see at alland even if i could itll all be gray,but your picture on my wallit reminds me, that its not so bad,its not so bad..my teas gone cold im wondering why i..got out of bed at allthe morning rain clouds up my window..and i cant see at alland even if i could itll all be gray,but your picture on my wallit reminds me, that its not so bad,its not so bad..dear slim, i wrote but you still aint callini left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottomi sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got emthere probably was a problem at the post office or somethinsometimes i scribble addresses too sloppy when i jot em fuck it, whats been up? man hows your daughter?my girlfriends pregnant too, im bout to be a fatherif i have a daughter, guess what ima call her?ima name her bonniei read about your uncle ronnie too im sorryi had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didnt want himi know you probably hear this everyday, but im your biggest fani even got the underground shit that you did with skami got a room full of your posters and your pictures mani like the shit you did with rawkus too, that shit was fatanyways, i hope you get this man, hit me back,just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fanthis is stanmy teas gone cold im wondering why i..got out of bed at allthe morning rain clouds up my window..and i cant see at alland even if i could itll all be gray,but your picture on my wallit reminds me, that its not so bad,its not so bad..dear slim, you still aint called or wrote, i hope you have a chancei aint mad - i just think its fucked up you dont answer fansif you didnt wanna talk to me outside your concertyou didnt have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for matthewthats my little brother man, hes only six years oldwe waited in the blistering cold for you,four hours and you just said, no.thats pretty shitty man - youre like his fuckin idolhe wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than i doi aint that mad though, i just dont like bein lied toremember when we met in denver - you said if id write youyou would write back - see im just like you in a wayi never knhe used to always cheat on my mom and beat heri can relate to what youre saying in your songsso when i have a shitty day, i drift away and put em oncause i dont really got shit else so that shit helps when im depressedi even got a tattoo of your name across the chestsometimes i even cut myself to see how much it bleedsits like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for mesee everything you say is real, and i respect you cause you tell itmy girlfriends jealous cause i talk about you 24 7but she dont know you like i k
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首英文歌,是15个女明星同台唱的,叫什么Up,还是什么Down的吧,我也不记得了,_百度知道
有一首英文歌,是15个女明星同台唱的,叫什么Up,还是什么Down的吧,我也不记得了,
提问者采纳
美国ABC!这首歌曲是为&quot,CBS;Stand Up To Cancer&quot。为了配合此曲和此次活动的宣传,招来时下欧美最为走红的15位女歌手来合唱;全球募捐大会而制作的,由著名音乐制作人Babyface亲自操刀,NBC三大电视台将在九月五日集中播出该曲,九月二号将在著名的付费下载网店iTunes上发售。光是15个名字就足以吓人一跳,但歌曲本身并不失色。所得的收益全部用于募捐。大家可以下载听听看Just stand up。该曲目前已经在美国电台开始派台。Mariah Carey  Beyonce Mary J. Blige  Rihanna Fergie   Sheryl Crow  Melissa Etheridge  Natasha Bedingfield  Miley Cyrus
Leona Lewis  Carrie Underwood  Keyshia Cole  LeAnn Rimes  Ashanti  Ciara   注:Pussycat Dolls主唱 Nicole Scherzinger 只在现场播出时到场
提问者评价
谢谢,我知道的,只是忘记叫什么名字了,非常感谢,
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌词重复好几次 什么baby You can by to me什么这首歌叫什么呢?-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌词重复好几次 什么baby You can by to me什么这首歌叫什么呢?
一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌词重复好几次 什么baby You can by to me什么这首歌叫什么呢?
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括: 欧美的有一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌词重复好几次 什么baby You can by to me什么这首歌叫什么呢。 流行歌曲?歌刚开始挺抒情 高潮挺高亢的,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:t leave me alone   (Oh 那往事如潮 请不要留我一个人)   If you come back to me I's wiser for it now   (至少她现在是明智的)   I admit I cheated(admit I cheated)   (我承认我欺骗了)   Don'm sorry but   (上天知道我的歉意 但是 )   I was too fantastie   (我想不到 )   you were always there for me   (你总是为了我等在那里 )   and my curiosity got the better of me   (我的求知欲会让一切转变 )   baby take it easy on me   (宝贝放轻松 )   Anyhting from A to Z   (任何事情从A到Z )   tell me what you want to be   (告诉我 你到底想要什么 )   I open my heart to me   (我敞开我的心)   you were my priority   (你是我永远的首要 )   can't you see you punished me   (没看到我已经被你惩罚了么吗)   more than enough fority   (你大过任何权利 )   Baby take it easy on me   (宝贝请放轻松)   Baby take it easy on me   (宝贝请放轻松)   baby come back to me baby come back to me   (宝贝回到我身边 宝贝请回到我身边 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I&#39?The rain falls on my windows   (雨滴掉落敲打我窗)   and a coldness runs through my soul   (寒意袭来深入灵魂)   and the rain falls   (大雨在下)   and the rain falls   (雨不停在下)   I don&#39ll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back for you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I't want to be alone   (我不想就这么一个人)   I wish that I could photoshop on our bad memories   (我希望我能用Photoshop将我们之间不好的记忆都抹去)   Cuz the flash backs   (因为往事如潮)   oh the flashbacks won're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you're one in a million   (回来 为了那万里挑一的一个)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I't that bad   (这并不是最坏的 这不是最坏的 )   and she'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you't know why I did it(why I did it)   (但是你知道吗)   But I do regret it(regret it)   (我真的后悔了)   And nothing I can do or say can change it   (但现在没有什么能改变它了)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边 )   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边   Come back you'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边   Come back you'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   On the bayside of Manhatten she goes shopping for new clothes   (而在另一边曼哈顿 她准备为自己添些新衣服)   And she buys this and she buys that   (她买这件 她买那件)   just leave her alone   (仅仅是孤单一人 )   I wish that he would listen to her side of the story   (我希望他可以倾听她的心声 )   It isn're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I't that bad it isn're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Everything I ever did   (对于我做过的一切 )   heaven knows I're one in a million   (回来 为了那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back for you'll be all that you need   (如果你回到我身边 我愿意付出一切 )   baby come back to me   (宝贝请回到我身边 )   let me make up for what happened and   (让我们风雨同舟 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I&#39解决方案2:谢谢!~但是不是这个!~是欧美女歌手唱的,我录下来了,但就是不知道叫什么名字,如果可以我可以qq发给你解决方案3:从书名来望,这是一本七拼八凑的书,由一个名鸣约翰·凯奇(John Cage)的人撰写:给年轻人的11个忠告》
新浪科技讯 北京时光8月20日清晨新闻,000本,据美国科技消息网站TechCrunch报道:Women&#39。(新铁) 微博推举 | 新浪科技官方微博相关的主题文章。
美国科技新闻网站MICGadget报道称。
该书售价8美元,台湾早先出版了一本苹果CEO史蒂夫·乔布斯的假自传,出版商出示过受权合同,因而临时不会将该书下架,但出卖该书的台湾网站表现,这本书名为《史蒂夫·乔布斯:给年青人的11个忠告》,该书作者供给的地址为假地址,目前已经售出4,chanel watches ceramic书名为《史蒂夫·乔布斯解决方案4:不是英文歌,是中文歌,萧亚轩唱的,叫U make me wanna解决方案5:能发给我听下吗? 我也在找一首歌,好像就是你说的这首.但我听的好像是one什么for me qq解决方案6:firefly解决方案7:是Sarah Cooner 的jast last dance吧解决方案8:不 是呢!解决方案9:应该是TAYLOR SWIFTH 的歌解决方案10:不是呢!~不知道啊!~我录下来了,但不是很清楚,如果可以我用qq给你发过去,你听一下!~qq解决方案11:be what you wanna be解决方案12:I Been Hoping解决方案13:你发给我听听解决方案14:加QQ让我听下通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:It's OK./yinyue/710013/===========================================问:求一首英文歌女生唱的,高潮部分 啊咿呀咿呀 然后低下来,然后love you ...答:好像是巴西世界杯的主题曲===========================================问:求一首英文歌女生唱的,高潮部分 啊咿呀咿呀 然后低下来,然后love you ...答:come back to me===========================================问:求一首很火的英文歌,女生唱的,很激昂。。。歌词高潮好像是my love~~~...答:where have you been===========================================问:一首欧美英文歌曲 女的唱的 开头是她轻哼了大概5秒 歌曲高潮部分大概是...答:我这里有份兼,有电脑在家就可以做。需要了解加QQ===========================================问:前奏是一段钢琴,后面是女生唱的哦哦哦答:Trouble is a friend===========================================问:08年听过的一首女生唱的英文歌,歌词基本上都忘了,只记得高潮部分好像...答:love you,我爱你 王若琳 say we together baby, you and me.你和我,说我们在一起,宝贝 I can only give my love,我只能给你我的爱 and show you what I am,并且向你展示真正的我 in the blast I breathe.在爆炸中我急促地呼吸 I will promise yo...===========================================问:高潮的啊不是连绵的那种,是很脆,类似转音的那种,音调由底到高再降回...答:是roar的katy perry吧~楼主的智商真是让人捉急矮balabala一堆也真是有够啰嗦的哎!这种弱智问题也要拿上来讲~茄~要不是冲你的金币鬼才懒得解答你哎~ kekekeke…😊😊😊😊===========================================问:那是在高考复习阶段听到的,当时在做数学,没仔细听歌词,希望有人能帮...答:枪炮与玫瑰的dont'cry=========================================== come back to me? The rain falls on my windows (雨滴掉落敲打我窗) and a coldness runs through my soul (寒意袭来深入灵魂) and the rain falls (大雨在下) and the rain falls (雨...===========================================有一首女生唱的英文歌 很高 然后高潮部分歌词重复好几次 什么baby You can流行歌曲。 欧美的。 歌词是Sarah Cooner 的jast last dance吧===========================================歌曲:女朋友 歌手:艾薇儿===========================================as long as you love me 贾斯汀比伯唱的 我刚才也在找 是这个=========================================== 糖果盒子-if you love me=========================================== 显然katy perry的firework,boom boom boom,it's always been inside of you you you===========================================名字叫 Breath Again Breathe Again 演唱:Juwita Suwito Have you wondered how it... 学习面对那份快乐与痛楚 探索怎么多去欢笑一点,多去哭泣一点 多活出自己一点 我...=========================================== price tag-JESSIE J=========================================== NATASHA THOMAS - It's Over Now /v_show/id_XMTExNDc1Njk2.html===========================================Groove Coverage 组合的 On The Radio 倒是有这个部分, Tell it everybody on the radio Oh, oh, oh Everybody, everywhere.... 不知道是不是你要的,歌词: Hello Mr. DJ,would...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求最近还蛮流行的一首英文歌名,女的唱的,好像重复唱着carry my ,carry my
求最近还蛮流行的一首英文歌名,女的唱的,好像重复唱着carry my ,carry my
好像是重复唱着carry my,carry my,是不是我也不知道,紧急紧急
亲说的 是can`t read my can`t read my吧 ~
那是lady gaga 的《poker face》 O(∩_∩)O~
提问者 的感言:就是这歌,找了好久,谢啦 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 啊哈啊哈是什么英文歌 的文章