myhobby作文网

MyHobby作文怎么写,_百度知道
MyHobby作文怎么写,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My HobbyI like drawing. It does bring me happiness.As a kid, I was keen on those lines and curves drawn on paper made into animals and scenes. It really could show beauty to people and express my feelings. And then I took a course so that I could get close to it and see it well. But at that time, I just did it for fun.Years went by, I got into a long period of time filled with pressure in study. And I found it so good a way to relax. It did not any longer play an unimportant role in my living, but bacame my friend.Since that time, I have felt it like a nice person deep in my heart who can talk with me with true words and make me happy with life. This is my hobby, not just a hobby, but also a true friend.My hobbyMy hobby is lisetening to music.I like listening to music best.Because listening to music makes me relaxed.When I am tired,I will listening some quiet music,that makes me fall asleep very quickly.My favorite music is the music that has good lyrics.Good lyrics can also make me learn Chinese or English wellI love listening to music.I will keep this hobby forever.这个行吗?
My hobby is lisetening to music.I like listening to music best.Because listening to music makes me relaxed.When I am tired,I will listening some quiet music,that makes me fall asleep very quickly.My favorite music is the music that has good lyrics.Good lyrics can also make me learn Chinese or English wellI love listening to music.I will keep this hobby forever.
Do you have any hobbies? If not ,what do you do in the holidays ? I have many hobbies .On weekdays ,when I study in school ,I play with my lassmates .Sometimes I play volleyball with them,sometimes I play football with them .I think playing football is very interesting and exciting .But when I get home ,I like listening to music alone .Also I like reading story books.When I am not happy about something ,I usually draw some pictures though I am not good at drawing . On weekends ,there is no class ,I like shopping with my friends and my parents . Hobbies can make someone happy ,so I like them .And I have many hobbies.Do you agree with me?
Everyone has his hobby,for me,my favourite hobby is reading.let me tell you how I became interested in this hobby.I was started to reading when I was five years old.But,at first ,I wasn't knew word, I only can read the draws in book.These draws all very beautiful and colour all very bright,I thought reading might interesting and good. So I went on to read books.When another children were played outside,at the time I usually stayed at home reading,,.If I didn't knew the word ,I did my best not to given up, I always worked hard to looked up dictionary again and again.It was very difficult,but I also very happy,very enjoy .Now,I just read more and more book.I ever likes reading than before.At weedend ,I always go to library and bookshop.Reading real very interesting and good.It is make me learns a lot new thing.I haven't get out china once.but I knows someting about Holland,Italy,Japan,the USA and another country.Reading is good for my writing,too.Because I have a lots reading ,made me without worry about homework. Reading is fun.It can made me happy and sai.I can laughed and cried when I reading. Books likes a teacher,likes a friend,told you what can do,what can't do,let you to do kind person.During I reading,I make a lot of new friends ,becausepeople are very friendly,and we are have the sames hobby.I always busy with homework now,but if I am free I can read for long times every day .I want to be writer.Because I want to writing many books to many children,make they likes reading,I hopes everybody likes reading,so I hope to read more and more books.I like reading!Remember:Reading is good for everybody.If you happy,it you sai,pick up your book,please!You going to believe the world of books is interesting and beutiful!
英语作文的中文
你是说把这篇给翻译成中文吗
每个人都有自己的爱好,我的爱好是 reading.let,我告诉你我是如何成为 兴趣爱好。 我开始阅读的时候,我才五岁。但 是,首先,我不知道的话,我只能在 书读画。这些画都非常美丽和颜色都 很聪明,我认为读书可以有趣和很好 的。所以我去读的书。当一个孩子在 外面玩,那时我通常呆在家里看 书,,。如果我不知道的话,我尽力 不放弃,我总是努力地看了一遍又一 遍的词典。它是非常困难的,但我也 非常高兴,非常喜欢。 现在,我只是读更多的书。我喜欢读 书比以前。在周末,我经常去图书馆 和书店。阅读真的很有趣,很好的。 它让我学到很多新东西。我没有滚出 去中国但是我知道一些关于荷兰,意 大利,日本,美国而另一个国家。阅 读是我写的很好,因为我有很多的阅 读,让我不用担心作业。阅读是有趣 的。它可以使我快乐,我也笑了, 赛。阅读时,我哭了。书籍喜欢老 师,喜欢的朋友,告诉你什么可以 做,什么不可以做,让你的善良的 人。在我的阅读,我交了很多新朋 友,因为 人们都很友好,和我们有同样的爱 好。 我总是做作业现在忙,但是如果我是 自由的我可以每天都看的很长的时 间。我想成为作家。因为我想写很多 书,很多孩子,让他们喜欢阅读,我 希望每个人都喜欢阅读,所以我希望 读更多的书。 我喜欢阅读!记住:阅读对每个人都 是好的。如果你快乐,那你说,拿起 你的书,请!你会相信书的世界是很 有趣的,美丽的!
太多了,只要30个词以上,5O个诃以下,
每个人都有自己的爱好,我的爱好是 reading.let,我告诉你我是如何成为 兴趣爱好。 我开始阅读的时候,我才五岁。但 是,首先,我不知道的话,我只能在 书读画。这些画都非常美丽和颜色都 很聪明,我认为读书可以有趣和很好 的。所以我去读的书。当一个孩子在 外面玩,那时我通常呆在家里看 书,,。如果我不知道的话,我尽力 不放弃,我总是努力地看了一遍又一 遍的词典。它是非常困难的,但我也 非常高兴,非常喜欢。 现在,我只是读更多的书。我喜欢读 书比以前。在周末,我经常去图书馆 和书店。阅读真的很有趣,很好的。 它让我学到很多新东西。你会相信书的世界是很 有趣的,美丽的!
还是太多,还有些单词没学到
呢你说什么单词
那你说什么单词
阅读,词典
每个人都有自己的爱好,我的爱好是 reading.let,我告诉你我是如何成为 兴趣爱好。 我开始阅读的时候,我才五岁。但 是,首先,我不知道的话,我只能在 书读画。这些画都非常美丽和颜色都 很聪明,我认为读书可以有趣和很好 的。所以我去读的书。当一个孩子在 外面玩,那时我通常呆在家里看 书,,。如果我不知道的话,我尽力 不放弃,我总是努力地看了一遍又一 遍的词典。它是非常困难的,但我也 非常高兴,非常喜欢。你会相信书的世界是很 有趣的,美丽的!
有些单词没学到
那还要减少
每个人都有自己的爱好,我的爱好是 reading.let,我告诉你我是如何成为 兴趣爱好。 我开始阅读的时候,我才五岁。但 是,首先,我不知道的话,我只能在 书读画。这些画都非常美丽和颜色都 很聪明,我认为读书可以有趣和很好 的。所以我去读的书。当一个孩子在 外面玩,那时我通常呆在家里看 书。你会相信书的世界是很 有趣的,美丽的!
不用了,谢谢
my hobby is english
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一遍英语作文myhobby80字 - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
帮我写一遍英语作文myhobby80字
一、My hobby
Different people have different hobbies ,such as reading and so on.But my hobby is listen to music and sports .
I like music when i 10 years old . I love many kinds of music:such as pop music,rock music and so on.It make me feel relaxing when I listening music.
I think music can bring me a lot of fun and happy.As a resultI'm very happy now!
As well as listen to music and i like spots, too. I like basketball. And when I finish my homework I like playing basketball with my friends.My hobby makes me happy and relaxing .I will continue.二、My hobby
Everyone has his own hobby , it may give him a lot of happiness. My hobby is listening to music .
when I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music ,though I'm not good at it, I often lose myself in it. When I am in trouble , music can make me calm down. When I am very tired , it can make me comfortable . When I am angry with something , it aslo can make me happy again. Listening to music keeps me in a good mood and it's good for my health.
Do you like listening to music? If not, I hope you can have a try,you will find it so good.三、My hobby Do you have any hobbies? If not ,what do you do in the holidays ? I have many hobbies .On weekdays ,when I study in school ,I play with my classmates .Sometimes I play volleyball with them,sometimes I play football with them .I think playing football is very interesting and exciting .But when I get home ,I like listening to music alone .Also I like reading story books.When I am not happy about something ,I usually draw some pictures though I am not good at drawing .On weekends ,there is no class ,I like shopping with my friends and my parents . Hobbies can make someone happy ,so I like them .And I have many hobbies.Do you agree with me? 四、My hobbyA hobby can be almost anything a person likes to do in his spare time. Hobbyists raise pets, build model ships, weave bas-kets, or carve soap figures and so on. In a word, hobbies offer en-joyment, friendship, knowledge and relaxation. Then, what is my hobby? Well, what I like most is singing. I began to sing songs when I was very young. My uncle was studying in a college then, so he could sing lots of songs, and he taught me several songs. I showed great interests in the music then, for they were pleasing to ears and easy to sing. My uncle told me they were called pop songs. When I grew up, my music teacher found that I had a good voice, so she sent me to the Children's Palace to study vocal mu-sic. From then on, I began my vocal music training. And then I knew there were several kinds of songs, like folk songs, pop songs and so on. What I had learned most was the songs for children. They were all simple ones but our teacher trained us very strictly. We practiced how to produce sound and how to make our expres-sion more natural and more pleasing. Those simple training didn't reduce my interest in singing at all and I won awards one after another in several kinds of competition. Actually I began to make up a dream of becoming a famous singer in the future. As time went by, I came to realize that my dream wouldn't come true for there were strict conditions of being a singer. But I still took singing as my hobby since I found in music the interests which were lost in the exams. When I put all my emotion into singing a song, it gave me very good and very pleasant feelings, and a good chance to relax. Besides, it was a good way to learn things that couldn't be easily found in life. Now as I'm saying goodbye to my childhood my voice has changed into a deep male voice, and therefore I can sing a lot of songs written for adults. I am often deeply moved, by the melody or by what the song writers said. I can feel that these words come from the bottom of their hearts: "All my best memories come back clearly to me. Some can even make me cry, just like before. It's yesterday once more. ""Heal the world, make it a place, for you and for me and the entire human race". When I sing these songs, tears well up in my eyes. I love singing, and the most warm and fragrant thing in life, I assume, is sitting in the sunshine, listening-to the walkman and singing together with the singer. So, this is my hobby, and I hope every one of us can enjoy his own hobby, en joy the simple, good things of life. 五、My hobby
I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them. Two years ago, I didn't like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. When I was very young, I didn't think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games. I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)
其他回答(1)
My hobby&&& I have a lot of hobbies, most of them are sports, such as running, skating, playing basketball and so on. But my favorite sport is swimming. When I was 6, My father had me learn how to swim. And since then, I have been interested in swimming very much. Swimming is interesting and the most important is that it makes you strong. I was once in a swimming match and won the first prize. I hope that everyone can enjoy the fun swimming brings to you.小学英语作文大全十七—My hobby
编辑点评:
小学英语作文大全系列主要展示小学生优秀的英语作文范文,以下为该系列其中一篇文章My hobby:My hobby is lisetening to music...
My hobby is lisetening to music.
I like listening to music best.Because listening to music makes me relaxed.When I am tired,I will listening some quiet music,that makes me fall asleep very quickly.My favorite music is the music that has good lyrics.Good lyrics can also make me learn Chinese or English well
I love listening to music.I will keep this hobby forever.
更多内容参考:
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2014小学英语作文信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2014
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:关注该文章的人还关注:
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐myhobby英语作文_作文网
myhobby英语作文
帮我写一遍英语作文myhobby80字
一、My hobby
Different people have different hobbies ,such as reading and so on.But my hobby is listen to music and sports .
I like music when i 10 years old . I love many kinds of music:such as pop music,rock music and so on.It make me feel relaxing when I listening music.
I think music can bring me a lot of fun and happy.As a resultI'm very happy now!
As well as listen to music and i like spots, too. I like basketball. And when I finish my homework I like playing basketball with my friends.My hobby makes me happy and relaxing .I will continue.
二、My hobby
Everyone has his own hobby , it may give him a lot of happiness. My hobby is listening to music .
when I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music ,though I'm not good at it, I often lose myself in it. When I am in trouble , music can make me calm down. When I am very tired , it can make me comfortable . When I am angry with something , it aslo can make me happy again. Listening to music keeps me in a good mood and it's good for my health.
Do you like listening to music? If not, I hope you can have a try,you will find it so good.
三、My hobby
Do you have any hobbies? If not ,what do you do in the holidays ? I have many hobbies .On weekdays ,when I study in school ,I play with my classmates .Sometimes I play volleyball with them,sometimes I play football with them .I think playing football is very interesting and exciting .But when I get home ,I like listening to music alone .Also I like reading story books.When I am not happy about something ,I usually draw some pictures though I am not good at drawing .On weekends ,there is no class ,I like shopping with my friends and my parents .
Hobbies can make someone happy ,so I like them .And I have many hobbies.Do you agree with me?
四、My hobby
A hobby can be almost anything a person likes to do in his spare time. Hobbyists raise pets, build model ships, weave bas-kets, or carve soap figures and so on. In a word, hobbies offer en-joyment, friendship, knowledge and relaxation.
Then, what is my hobby? Well, what I like most is singing. I began to sing songs when I was very young. My uncle was studying in a college then, so he could sing lots of songs, and he taught me several songs. I showed great interests in the music then, for they were pleasing to ears and easy to sing. My uncle told me they were called pop songs.
When I grew up, my music teacher found that I had a good voice, so she sent me to the Children's Palace to study vocal mu-sic. From then on, I began my vocal music training. And then I knew there were several kinds of songs, like folk songs, pop songs and so on. What I had learned most was the songs for children. They were all simple ones but our teacher trained us very strictly. We practiced how to produce sound and how to make our exps-sion more natural and more pleasing. Those simple training didn't reduce my interest in singing at all and I won awards one after another in several kinds of competition. Actually I began to make up a dream of becoming a famous singer in the future.
As time went by, I came to realize that my dream wouldn't come true for there were strict conditions of being a singer. But I still took singing as my hobby since I found in music the interests which were lost in the exams. When I put all my emotion into singing a song, it gave me very good and very pleasant feelings, and a good chance to relax. Besides, it was a good way to learn things that couldn't be easily found in life.
Now as I'm saying goodbye to my childhood my voice has changed into a deep male voice, and therefore I can sing a lot of songs written for adults. I am often deeply moved, by the melody or by what the song writers said. I can feel that these words come from the bottom of their hearts: "All my best memories come back clearly to me. Some can even make me cry, just like before. It's yesterday once more. ""Heal the world, make it a place, for you and for me and the entire human race". When I sing these songs, tears well up in my eyes.
I love singing, and the most warm and fragrant thing in life, I assume, is sitting in the sunshine, listening-to the walkman and singing together with the singer.
So, this is my hobby, and I hope every one of us can enjoy his own hobby, en joy the simple, good things of life.
五、My hobby
I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them.
Two years ago, I didn't like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. When I was very young, I didn't think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games.
I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories.
祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)
my hobby英语作文
Everyone has hobbies, no matter the number of it. Having hobbies make our life colorful and active.
One of my hobbies is play basketball. I like the feeling running in the basketball court and like sweating after it. When I am in the court, all troubles are out of my mind. Sometimes, hobby can make one person to achieve his goal since when we interested in something we will try our best.
It is absolutely that hobbies are different from person to person, what I want to say is that we should hold our hobby and go with it, as it may surprise us one day.(自己写的,你可以给汉语我帮你翻译)
友情提示:本文中关于《myhobby英语作文》给出的作文范例仅供您作文时参考拓展思维使用:myhobby英语作文该篇作文建议您自主创作。
myhobby英语作文的相关作文

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐