英语将来时50字小学英语作文大全全关于旅游

英语一般将来时作文小学,最好有翻译,主要写假期生活_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
英语一般将来时作文小学,最好有翻译,主要写假期生活
被浏览370次
采纳率:58%
TomorrowIwillbeverybusy.Inthemorning,Iamgoingtovisitmygrandparentsinthecontryside.Theyliveveryfarfromthecity.SoIwillgobybus.Intheafternoon,Iwillplayfootballwithmyclassmates.Thenintheevening,IamgoingtowatchmyfavoriteTVseries.
Atabutninepm,Iwillgotobed.YouknowImustbeverytiredatthattime.
明天我将很忙。上午,我打算看望我住在乡下的爷爷奶奶。他们主的离城市很远,因此我将坐公交车去。下午,和我的同学一起踢足球。然后在晚上,我准备看我最喜爱看的电视连续剧。在晚上大约九点,我将上床睡觉。你知道,那个时候我一定很累了。 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了花的英语作文50字左右即可-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 花的英语作文50字左右即可
花的英语作文50字左右即可
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“花的英语作文50字左右即可”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“花的英语作文50字左右即可”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:花的英语作文50字左右即可,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Something about Flowers
I love flowers,and I grow many flowers on my balcony.Roses,tulips,lilies are all my favorites.They have different color and smell,but their leaves are of the same color.They are always green.Different flowers have different meanings.For example,roses stand for love,lilies stand for peace.When you fall in love with somebody,you can give him or her a bunch of roses.To some degree,flowers represent culture of an area or country.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:春游 春天来了,带着无限的娇美。小草,已露出嫩绿色,花已开放了,我们怎么能不去郊游! 那是4月20号,星期天。一大早,我们带着香槟酒、啤酒、蛋糕、咸熏肉和鸡蛋,骑着自行车出发了!我们沿着乡间弯弯曲曲小道,穿过草地走向大道。嫩绿的杨柳挂...===========================================答:百度翻译or谷歌翻译===========================================问:10个英语小作文,50字左右 什么都行,要快点 ,急!!!!!!!!!好...答:My Room This is my room. Near the window there is a desk. I often do my homework at it. You can see some books, some flowers in a vase, a ruler and a pen. On the wall near the desk there is a picture of a cat. There is a clock ...===========================================is selina. i am a 14 year old student.everyday i have dinner at&6.30 pm .&i go to bed at 10.30 pm after finishing my homework .my favorite subjects is music english an...=========================================== Last week,I went to Dalian with my family.We have gone to the seaside and swam in the sea.the shining sun and the blue sky is very beatiful , we lost myselves in playing on the b...===========================================My name is xxx. I am twelve years old. I am a little thin with short hair and a pair of glasses. I like singing and dancing. I am good at English and Chinese. But I am weak in my math...=========================================== Today is the Olympic Games opening ceremony. Evening, sitting before the television to watch the opening ceremony. Finally, Li Ning fly point torch. Torch flame out=========================================== My Birthday My weekend Yesterday was Sunday,and it was my 12years birthday. My parents had a birthday party at home. I invited my friends to come to the party. At the party...=========================================== The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn Festival has all interesting history. Long ago in one of the dynasties of China there was a king who was very cruel to the people and d...=========================================== Hello, I'm Weihua, in the new semester I made a lot of partners, Ling-Ling, 1 her class, she came from China, 13 years old. MA Rui, he is also a class, he is from the Netherland...===========================================My English teacher is Mrs.Zhu. She is 36 years old this year. She is a woman. She is very beautiful and very high. She live in an apartment near the school. Her favorite color is wh...=========================================== We take a holiday of 7 days because of the National Day.As we all know,Ottober 1 is the National Day of China in Gregorian calendar. In the holiday I went to visit the Yellow Riv...=========================================== Tomorrow is on sunday, I will go to visit my grandfather and grandmother.my father will buy a coat for my grandmother tomorrow morning.my mother wil be ready for some nice fo...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助写旅游的英语作文(一般现在时和将来时)求两篇.50词,有中文。_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写旅游的英语作文(一般现在时和将来时)求两篇.50词,有中文。
写旅游的英语作文(一般现在时和将来时)求两篇.50词,有中文。
This summer vacation,I went to Beijing.It was a very great city!We went to the Great Wall first.Like its name,it was very great.We can see many mountians around.Then we went to visit Tian'an Men Square.It was also fantastic.We lived in a small house in a Beijing Hutung,it was a traditional Beijing building called 'four-section compound'.I enjoyed myself a lot.I love Beijing!把里面的北京该了,还有有些地方改了就好了 !
楼主把作文水平与词数要求说说吧,那样写出来的才更合你要求。用一般将来时写旅行计划英语作文
用一般将来时写旅行计划英语作文
不区分大小写匿名
A trip to the countryside 

My parents and I will go to the countryside this Saturday morning. I&m very excited. We will visit the farm and walk around the countryside in the morning. We will feed the animals and my father will take the pictures of us. At noon, we will have a picnic on the ground near the river. So my mother will cook some food, like sandwiches,hamburgers and salad before this Saturday. After that we will play some games on the ground. Then we will go fishing. I enjoy fishing! 

I&m looking forward to this exciting trip. I hope that we will have a good time
气质有一点像
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语作文 旅游计划(将来时)六年级水平 5句话_百度知道
英语作文 旅游计划(将来时)六年级水平 5句话
今天就要,急!要有去的地方.为什么?参观什么.....
提问者采纳
I will go to shanghai next week.l will visit many sho订籂斥饺俪祭筹熄船陇pping malls.Do you know why ?Because i like going shopping.I hope i will have fun.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
I am going to the (去订籂斥饺俪祭筹熄船陇哪自己想). I am going with my parents. We are going tomorrow.We are going by car.We are going to have a picnic.I am excited now.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小学生满分作文大全 的文章

随机推荐