ls she you friend作否定疑问句怎么回答回答

2013年五年级下册英语期末复习训练试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
2013年春季学期五年级英语作业(期末综合练习)Listening Part(共六大题,计40分)
一、听音,选出你所听到的单词。每个单词读两遍。(共6小题,计6分)(&&& )1、A、cooking&B、looking&C、taking (&&& )2、A、fly&B、try&C、spy(&&& )3、A、flight&B、high&C、night(&&& )4、A、quiet&B、quite&C、quilt(&&& )5、A、glass&B、pass&C、class(&&& )6、A、twelve&B、twenty&C、twelfth二、听音,按你听到的顺序为下列图片标号。每组对话读两遍。(共5小题,计5分)(&&&& )&&&& (&&&& )&&&& (&&&& )&&& (&&&& )&&&&& (&&&& )三、听音,选出与你听到的内容相符的图片。每组对话读两遍。(共6小题,计6分)1、(&&&& )&&&&&&&&& 2、(&&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、(&&&& )
A&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&& B
4、(&&&& )&&&&&&&&& 5、(&&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6、(&&&& ) A&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&& B四、听音,选择正确答句。每个句子读两遍。(共8小题,计8分)(&&& )1、A、It’s my pleasure.&B、I’m sorry to hear that.(&&& )2、A、At 7:00 a. m.&B、At 7:30 p. m.(&&& )3、A、He is a student.&B、I’m a doctor.(&&& )4、A、I often watch TV.&B、In the evening.(&&& )5、A、Sure, please hold on.&B、He’s writing an e-mail.(&&& )6、A、He’s taking pictures in the park.&B、She’s playing chess.&&& (&&& )7、A、No, Mike is eating breakfast.&B、No, he isn’t(&&& )8、A、Hello, Bill.&B、Hello, This is Bill.&五、听音,判断下面句子是(T)否(F)正确。对话读两遍。(共5小题,计5分)(&&& )1、Liu Xing’s birthday is in April. (&&& )2、Wang Ting’s and Liu Xing’s birthdays are both in April.(&&& )3、Wang Ting’s birthday is on April 9th.(&&& )4、Liu Xing’s mother’s birthday is on August 3rd.(&&& )5、Liu Xing’s father’s birthday is in February.六、听音,,补全对话,短文读两遍。(共10空,计10分)It’s a _____ day today. The students are in the_____ park. They are_____ on a field _____. Look! John and Mike are_____ chess near a big tree. Zhang Peng is _____ pictures. Sarah is_____ leaves. Wu Yifan is_____ butterflies. Amy is_____ insects. Some children are_____ a picnic together. They are all having a good time.&Writing Part(共九大题,计60分)
七、将词组与图片匹配起来。(共5小题,计5分)
A、&&&&&&&&&& B、&&&&&&&& C、&&&&&&&&&&& D、&&&&&&&&&& E、1、reading a book&_____&2、cooking the dinner _____3、flying kites&_____&&&&&&&&& 4、drawing pictures&& _____5、doing the dishes _____八、看图,写出下列动词短语的-ing形式。(共5小题,计5分)
1、__________& 2、__________&& 3、__________& 4、__________& 5、__________九、根据首字母写单词,补全短文。(共5空,计5分)There are four s_____ in a year. In s_____, it often winds. Children love to fly kites. The hot season is s_____. Farmers are busy in f_____ because they have to pick apples. It often snows in w_____ in the north of China. The weather is cold.十、选择。(共10小题,计10分) (&&& )1、I like playing_____ piano.&A、the&B、/&C、an(&&& )2、_____ the weekend I often go shopping.&A、From&B、On&C、With(&&& )3、What do you do_____ the morning ?&A、at&B、in&C、on(&&& )4、― _____ season do you like best ? ― Fall.&A、What&B、Where&C、Which(&&& )5、― _____ do you like winter ?&― Because I can skate.&A、What&B、Why&C、When(&&& )6、_____ is your birthday ? My birthday is in April.&A、Which&B、What&C、When(&&& )7、Can you see the monkeys ? _____&A、Yes, it is.&B、No, I can’t.&C、Yes, I am.(&&& )8、― Are you having a picnic ? ― _____&A、Yes, we do.&B、Yes, we can.&C、No, we aren’t.(&&& )9、― _____ are they ? ― They are in the woods.&A、When&B、What&C、Where(&&& )10、― Thank you! ― _____&A、Thank you!&B、You’re welcome!&C、You are great!十一、用适当的介词填空。(共5空,计5分)1、My birthday is _____ July.2、I often go to school _____ bus.3、Mike often goes home _____ four o’clock in the afternoon.4、We don’t go to work _____ weekends.5、Look _____ the monkeys.十二、下列每个句子中都有一处错误,请找出并改正。(共5个小题,计5分)(&&& )1、He favorite season is summer. &_____&&A&B&C&(&&& )2、The monkeys is climbing trees. &_____&A&B&C&(&&& )3、He can swimming in the lake. &_____&A&B&C&(&&& )4、Zoom and Zip go hike. &_____&A&B&C&(&&& )5、Sarah likes read a book.&_____&A&B&C&十三、按要求进行句型转换。(共15空,计15分)1、I usually get up at 7:30.(对划线部分提问)_____ _____ you usually get up?2、I often play football on Sundays.(对划线部分提问)_____ do you often _____ on Sundays?3、I like autumn best.(对划线部分提问)_____ season _____ you like best?& 4、I like the book, because it’s interesting.(对划线部分提问)_____ do you_____ the book?5、Sarah is listening to music in the room.(对划线部分提问)_____ is Sarah _____ in the room?6、I am reading a book. (变否定句)I’m _____ _____ a book.7、We are playing chess.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)_____ you playing chess? _____, we_____.十四、读短文,后所给句子正(√)误(×)。(共5小题,计5分)Today is Sunday. Let me tell you the interesting children. There are twenty children in the park. After a picnic, two children are washing the dishes, three children are running, four children are jumping, five children are drawing pictures, and six children are reading books. They are all having a good time.(&&& )1、The children are interesting.& (&&& )2、Twelve children are in the park.(&&& )3、The children have a picnic in the park at first (起初).(&&& )4、Five children are drawing pictures.(&&& )5、Sixty children are reading books.十五、看图,回答下列问题。(共5小题,计5分)1、&&&&&&&&&&& 2、&&&&&&&&&&& 3、&&&&&&&& 4、&&&&&&& 5、
1、Does Tim read any books?________________________________2、What does Jim do?________________________________3、What is the girl doing?________________________________4、Is the boy playing basketball?________________________________5、What are they doing now?________________________________期末综合练习部分录音原文及答案一、听音,选出你所听到的单词。每个单词读两遍。(共6小题,计6分)1、looking &2、fly &3、night& 4、quiet& 5、class &6、twenty (答案1―5为:B& A& C& A& C& B)二、听音,按你听到的顺序为下列图片标号。每组对话读两遍。(共5小题,计5分)1、Girl:What are the boys doing?Boy:They are flying kites.& 2、Girl:Look! This is my friend.&Boy:What is she doing? Is she doing an experiment?Girl:No, she isn’t. She is listening to music. 3、Girl:What are they doing in the woods?Boy:They are taking pictures.4、Girl:Look at the monkeys. Are they climbing trees?Boy:No. They are fighting.5、Girl:What are the students doing?Boy:They are having an English lesson.(答案1―5为:5、3、2、4、1)三、听音,选出与你听到的内容相符的图片。每组对话读两遍。(共6小题,计6分)1、Look! Amy is listening to music.2、Girl:Hello. Can I speak to Tom, please?Boy:Hello. This is Tom.Girl:Tom, what are you doing?Boy:I’m cleaning the room.3、Boy:Hello.Woman:Hi. This is Aunt Lucy .Can I speak to your mum, please?Boy:Sorry. She is going shopping. 4、John:Hello.Kate:Hello, John! This is Kate. What is everybody doing?& John:My father is reading a newspaper. My mother is washing clothes. And I’m reading a storybook. 5、Boy:I can see a girl over there. What is she doing?Is she dancing?& Girl:No, she’s catching butterflies.6、Boy:It’s time to go home now. Where is Mike?Is he still having a picnic?Girl:No. Look! He’s over there. He’s playing chess with Zhang Peng . (答案1―6为:、A、B、A、A、B、A) 四、听音,选择正确答句。每个句子读两遍。(共8小题,计8分)1、Thank you for helping me with my English.2、When do you do morning exercises?3、What do you do ? 4、What do you do on the weekend?5、Hello. Can I speak to your dad, please? 6、What is Zhang Peng doing?7、Is John eating lunch?8、Hi, Andy. This is Bill.& (答案:1、A& 2、A& 3、B& 4、A& 5、A& 6、A& 7、B& 8、A)五、听音,判断下面句子是(T)否(F)正确。对话读两遍。(共5小题,计5分)Wang:Hello. Liu Xing. Welcome to CCTV. I’m Wang Ting. Nice to meet you! Liu:Hi! Nice to meet you, too!Wang:Excuse me, Liu Xing. when is your birthday? Liu:It’s in April. Wang:My birthday is in April, too! What’s the date?Liu:April 9th.Wang:Oh, My birthday is on April 12th .Is your mother’s birthday in April?Liu:No, My mother’s birthday is on August 3rd. And my father’s birthday is in January.Wang:Thank you!(答案:1、T& 2、T& 3、F& 4、T& 5、F )六、听音,填空,补全对话,对话读两遍。(共10空,计10分)It’s a Sunny day today. They students are in the nature park. They are going on a field trip. Look! John and Mike are playing chess near a big tree. Zhang Peng is taking pictures. Sarah is collecting Leaves. Wu Yifan is catching butterflies. Amy is watching insects. Some children are having a picnic together. They are all having a good time.(答案为sunny、nature、going、 trip 、playing 、taking 、collecting 、catching 、watching、 having )&& 七、1、B& 2、D& 3、E& 4、A& 5、C八、1、taking pictures&&&& 2、playing chess&&&& 3、picking up leaves4、having a picnic&&&& 5、watching insects九、seasons、spring、summer、fall、winter& 十、1、A& 2、B& 3、B& 4、C& 5、B& 6、C& 7、B& 8、C& 9、C& 10、B十一、1、in&& 2、by&& 3、at&& 4、on&& 5、at十二、1、A. His&& 2、B. are& 3、B. swim&& 4、C. hiking&& 5、B. reading十三、1、When, do& 2、What, do& 3、Which, do& 4、Why, like 5、What, doing& 6、not, reading&& 7、Are, No, aren’t 十四、1、√& 2、×& 3、√& 4、√& 5、×十五、1、Yes, he does.2、He watches TV.3、She is doing an experiment.& 4、No, he isn’t.5、They are playing chess now. 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Ls she your daughter?作否定回答_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Ls she your daughter?作否定回答
Ls she your daughter?作否定回答
No,she isn't.
No, she isn't.2005年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2005年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试卷