用英文写羊的生活习性习性能力饮食

7年级写骆驼的英文作文,(要写习性,食物,外形,能力)80子左右,要简单些的句式_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
7年级写骆驼的英文作文,(要写习性,食物,外形,能力)80子左右,要简单些的句式
7年级写骆驼的英文作文,(要写习性,食物,外形,能力)80子左右,要简单些的句式
Ninja Camel 忍者骆驼Desert is so hot that seldom animals can survive there except camels etc.special kinds of animals .沙漠是如此的酷热,很少有动物能在那里生存,除去象骆驼这样的特别的动物.A camel's thick coat is one of their many adaptations that aid them in desert-like conditions .Their mouth is very sturdy,able to chew thorny desert plants.Long eyelashes and ear hairs,together with sealable nostrils,form a barrier against sand.Their gait and their widened feet help them move without sinking into the sand.A camel is an even-toed ungulate within the genus Camelus,bearing distinctive Fatshit lumps known as LUMPS on its back.There are two species of camels:the dromedary or Arabian camel has a single hump,and the Bactrian camel has two humps.They are native to the dry desert areas of West Asia,and Central and East Asia,respectively.Both species are domesticated to provide milk and meat,and as beasts of burden.The average life expectancy of a camel is 40 to 50 years.A fully grown adult camel stands 1.85m at the shoulder and 2.15 m at the hump.The hump rises about 76 cm out of its body.Camels can run at up to 65km/h in short bursts and sustain speeds of up to 40 km/h.We people could not carry heavy goods without camels .Camels have the good reputation as “the boat in the desert”今年的生肖是什么?并用40个英文单词来介绍一下这种动的外表特征、生活习性、能力、饮食喜好等…。怎样用英语写?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
今年的生肖是什么?并用40个英文单词来介绍一下这种动的外表特征、生活习性、能力、饮食喜好等…。怎样用英语写?
今年的生肖是什么?并用40个英文单词来介绍一下这种动的外表特征、生活习性、能力、饮食喜好等…。怎样用英语写?
没有什么绝招,只在于平时的积累,我不知道你平时有没有看英语杂志的习惯,不过我觉着那对于英语学习有很大的帮助。平时遇到感兴趣的词可以记录一下,也可以搜集一些感兴趣的词,在搜集的过程中,一点一点的记录。你也可以多看看英语电影,从中学习一些常用的的短语,总之,兴趣是最好的老师,可以把背单词当做一种游戏,背过之后就会很有成就感。每个人都是这么过来的,所以你加油吧!谁知道印度的饮食习惯和他们都吃什么?用英文写出来,配中文!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁知道印度的饮食习惯和他们都吃什么?用英文写出来,配中文!
谁知道印度的饮食习惯和他们都吃什么?用英文写出来,配中文!
Most Indians don't eat pork or beef,because they think pigs are filthy and cattles are considered sacred.For meat,they eat mainly chicken,goat meat or mutton and fish.There are lots spices and herbs used in Indian dishes,such as mustard seeds,cumin,lentil,turmeric (for coloring),chili pepper and ginger etc.They also use coconut milk to cook rice and yogurt to cook meat.(Indians use yogurt to tenderize meat.)Indian dishes are quite spicy,that's why they always havea bowl of yogurt on the dinner table to help cool down the heat.Indian Muslims have different diet.They eat beef but no pork.That's why McDonald's in India do not sell beef burgers.But I heard they offer potato burgers.I'd love to try one if I go to India one day.大部分印度人不吃猪肉或牛肉,因为他们嫌猪脏,而牛是神圣的动物.回教的印度人也不吃猪肉,但他们吃牛肉.所以印度的麦当劳不卖牛肉汉堡.听说他们有土豆汉堡,不知道是什么滋味.印度人能吃的肉类主要有鸡肉,羊肉,鱼肉和一些海鲜.印度的咖喱料理里有很多不同的天然香料,象芥末籽,香菜,小茴香,扁豆,姜黄,生姜,辣椒粉等等.印度人吃的很辣.为了降辣味,他们常常会在饭桌上放一碗酸奶.它也是印度料理中不可缺少的一道调料,因为酸奶可以让肉质更嫩.印度人大多以饭为主食.他们的炒饭很有特色,是用生米(长米)做的.做法是先放米进油里炒,然后加姜黄调色,在加椰奶和水还有一种特别的香料把饭蒸熟.加了椰奶的饭有一点点甜,还蛮有特色的.你的生活和饮食有规律吗请写一篇60个词以上的英语短文介绍你的生活习惯
你的生活和饮食有规律吗请写一篇60个词以上的英语短文介绍你的生活习惯
08-09-20 &匿名提问 发布
不鸡啊~帮忙!
请登录后再发表评论!
1. Abstract: This website aims to analyze the key events leading to the construction of the Panama Canal, and detail certain environmental and tactical problems that threaten the canal today. The website historically examines why people wanted to construct the Panama Canal and details the efforts that lead to the construction of the canal. The website will also go into detail on how the U.S. supported the liberation of Panama, the decisive strategies it implemented to complete the canal, and a brief overview of events that take us to today's situation with the canal. Finally, the website ends on how environmental problems of deforestation and fresh water loss coincide to threaten the maintenance of the canal as well as its proposal to increase capacity to satisfy rising demands. 2. Description: There has been a strong desire to have a canal run through the Central American isthmus since the early 16th century when the Spanish dominated the region. They sought to build a canal to achieve an easier route to access their colonies on the Atlantic and Pacific sides. Though, the Spanish government had plans in place no action was taken. Interest intensified to build a canal when gold was discovered in California in 1848. American settlers, looking for land and gold, wanted a quicker route than making the arduous trek across the continental U.S. In 1850, an international expedition composed of Colombia, France, Britain and the U.S. went to explore a claim made by Dr. Edward Cullen on how to cross the Darien Gap, the shortest distance between the tide waters of the Atlantic and Pacific in the Americas. The U.S. expedition, led by Navy Lieutenant Isaac Strain, arrived early and went into the Darien Gap without Cullen's guidance. Most of Strain's men died on the misguided expedition and Strain
请登录后再发表评论!
&&&&&&&&&&&我的习惯&&我是一个很健康的孩子,我爱吃水果,爱吃蔬菜,不爱吃垃圾食品。因为吃水果对我们的身体有好处,吃垃圾食品对我们的身体有坏处。我的生活和饮食习惯很有规律。我每天晚上9:30睡觉,早上5:30起床。我最爱吃的食物是苹果和胡萝卜,因为胡萝卜对眼睛很好,苹果含有维生素C,对我们的身体都很有好处。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My&habit&&&I&am&a&very&healthy&child,&I&love&to&eat&fruits,&eat&vegetables,&do&not&eat&junk&food.&Eating&fruit&is&good&for&our&bodies,&eating&junk&food&is&bad&for&our&health.&My&life&and&eating&habits&and&regular.&9:30&I&go&to&bed&every&night,&get&up&at&5:30&am.&My&favorite&food&is&apples&and&carrots,&because&carrots&very&good&eyes,&apple&contains&vitamin&C,&very&good&for&our&health.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
请登录后再发表评论!您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
写一篇介绍家庭成员饮食习惯的英语作文60词左右
成员饮食习惯的英语作文60词左右
My family members live together everyday .but our eating
habits vary a lot among us.
My father loves to eat something that tastes sweet,so do I.While my mother loves to eat rice,and also dumplings.
Sometimes we have different opinion on what to eat,at
last we will follow my mother's choice.
Hope my family more peaceful forever.
这是最基础的题目了
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 天天饮食羊肉火锅 的文章

随机推荐