帮忙一下,英语连词成句在线翻译

初一下册英语Jim does not go to bed before his mother comes back同义句还有这题turn,making,a,for,here,wrong,ticket,be,a连词成句_百度作业帮
初一下册英语Jim does not go to bed before his mother comes back同义句还有这题turn,making,a,for,here,wrong,ticket,be,a连词成句
初一下册英语Jim does not go to bed before his mother comes back同义句=Jim does not go to bed until his mother comes back.还有这题turn,making,a,for,here,wrong,ticket,be,a连词成句Be making a ticket here for a wrong turn.(turn,变成,轮次,次序,等等意思)意思:现在不按次序制作一张票.(这个题目难度太大,尽量少花这些时间在这些题目上.有时间多读几遍课文,比这强多了.
doesn't ……until
When Jim's mother comes back, Jim is awake.连词成句这个确定没写错?
Jim does not go to bed until his mother comes back.
Be making a ticket here for a wrong turn
恩。还有第一题答案的格式是Jim一个改为一般疑问句,一个连词成句(英语)The girl has some books in her schoolbag.(改一般疑问句)[我记得some要变any?]much ,are ,black ,pants ,how ,these(连词成句,结尾“?”号)_百度作业帮
一个改为一般疑问句,一个连词成句(英语)The girl has some books in her schoolbag.(改一般疑问句)[我记得some要变any?]much ,are ,black ,pants ,how ,these(连词成句,结尾“?”号)
Does the girl have any books in her schoolbag?HOw much are these black pants
Does the girl have any books in her schoolbag?How much are these black pants?
1.Does the girl have any books in her schoolbag?2.How much are these black pants?
我是英语老师,帮帮你。1.Does the girl have any books in her schoolbag?2.How much are these black pants?
Does the girl have any books in her schoolbag?How much are these black pants?
Dose the girl have any books in her schoolbag?How mach are those black pants?
您可能关注的推广英语翻译1.战争中多数家庭经历过很多困难.(go through)2.我们越早开始就可以越早完成这项工作.(set about)3.4点钟你来接我方便吗?(convenient)4.大部分老年人都对时事感兴趣.(current events)5.拿上雨伞,以防下雨._百度作业帮
英语翻译1.战争中多数家庭经历过很多困难.(go through)2.我们越早开始就可以越早完成这项工作.(set about)3.4点钟你来接我方便吗?(convenient)4.大部分老年人都对时事感兴趣.(current events)5.拿上雨伞,以防下雨.(in case)连词成句1.you,crossing the street,when,careful,must be2.but,picked up,me,bite,tired to,they,once3.only,that recognition,you,can,an inventor,truly,you are,say that,after,have had,you4.I,researching,the easiest way,to find,to trap,snakes,them,the habits of,set about5.do,the stages,you know,must,every inventor,go through,they,have,approved,their invention,can,before
1.Most families went through a lot in the war.2.The sooner we set about it the sooner we'll finish.3.Is it convenient for you to take me at four o'clock4.Most of the old are interested in current events5.Take an umbrella in case it rains1.You must be careful when crossing the street2.But once picked up,they tried to bite me3.Only after you have had that recognition can you say that you are truly an inventor4.I set about researching the habits of snakes to find the easiest way to trap them5.Do you know the stages every inventor must go through before they can have their invention approved
您可能关注的推广您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语的连词成句怎么做?
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
1. Mike stops and the ball jumps with his head.
2. Would you like a VCD of Japanese cartoons?
3. My birthday is on the first of July.
4. I watched a film with my parents on Wednesday.
大家还关注英语,连词成句,在线等,急急急1求大神帮助_百度知道
英语,连词成句,在线等,急急急1求大神帮助
in,there. this,morning,,saw ,friends,t,peter,called,what,good.play.at,what&#39,favourite,a.like.call,is,are 29,to? 18,a,called,you. 16,you,your,surf,my,horrible 24,you,in,this,were,we,Internet,I,then,I,do,hobbies? 13.,,my,what,you,much.finished,the,tom,I,at. 21.did,,Tim.do ,can. too,come 27,raining? 20,this,clouds,or,going,trees,first,please 26.talk,kinds,I.long,I,the,what,them,isn&#39,of。s,home,playing,your? 14,to,you 28. 17,moring.weather,do? 15,morning 25,can 23,homework,you,sometimes 30,are? 19,to,over,we,time. am,have,our,do,really,do,can.want.did,film,you,it,spare,there,weather,we,wather,or,a,cloud,going,it&#39,watch.are,a,what. 22,s,I,go,holiday. 12.some,game。are,where.like11
提问者采纳
Do you want to come over.There are many kinds of clouds? 13.I called my classmates this morning.Where did Ts the weather like.First, I called you. 12;s raining.What are you going to do? 14.It isn&#39.Then? 18? 20? 23,I finished my homework. 16. 24?It&#39? 27. 21. 29? 22,please.(不确定) 30? 26.What did you do this morining.Sometimes there is too much clouds in a wather.Were you at home this morning.Can we play a game or surf the It horrible weather.What&#39.I am really good at them.What do you do in your spare time ? 25,Tom.Can we watch a film or call our friends. 28.I like playing basketball? 15.Are you going to holiday have a long.We saw some trees.Can I talk to Peter? 19. 17.What are your favourite hobbies11
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
11、we saw some trees
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语连词成句练习 的文章

随机推荐