小学英语连词成句练习,快,英语的

英语作业连词成句:and wait a stop light red at(.英语作业连词成句:and
at(.)快!_百度作业帮
英语作业连词成句:and wait a stop light red at(.英语作业连词成句:and
at(.)快!
英语作业连词成句:and
at(.)快!
stop and wait at a red light.英语帝啊,快来啊,连词成句啦1.Mary,better,is,than,Tuesday,much,last 2.tonight,won't,dinner,come,the,to,they 3.wants,didn't,pass,to,know,why,George,the,examination,Mother 4,you,where,tell,please,me,the is,post,office,could 6,her,that,she,return,six,Mary,at,may,mother,tel_百度作业帮
英语帝啊,快来啊,连词成句啦1.Mary,better,is,than,Tuesday,much,last 2.tonight,won't,dinner,come,the,to,they 3.wants,didn't,pass,to,know,why,George,the,examination,Mother 4,you,where,tell,please,me,the is,post,office,could 6,her,that,she,return,six,Mary,at,may,mother,tel
1.Mary,better,is,than,Tuesday,much,last 2.tonight,won't,dinner,come,the,to,they 3.wants,didn't,pass,to,know,why,George,the,examination,Mother 4,you,where,tell,please,me,the is,post,office,could 6,her,that,she,return,six,Mary,at,may,mother,tells 7.wants,what,are,you,about,talking,he,know,to 8.me,tells,that,he,help needs,he
Mary is much better than last Tuesday.They won't come to the dinner tonight.Monther wants to know why George didn't pass the examination.Could you please tell me why is the post office?Mary tells her mother that she may return at six.He now wants to know what are you talking about.He tells me he needs help.你漏掉了5.英语连词成句:bus,next,leave,what,the,will,time快,8月2日截止,还有:teacher,she,a,always,good,has,been翻成英文:实际上,我母亲下星期要去度假。_百度作业帮
英语连词成句:bus,next,leave,what,the,will,time快,8月2日截止,还有:teacher,she,a,always,good,has,been翻成英文:实际上,我母亲下星期要去度假。
快,8月2日截止,还有:teacher,she,a,always,good,has,been翻成英文:实际上,我母亲下星期要去度假。
1.bus,next,leave,what,the,will,time 连成:What time will the next bus leave?2.teacher,she,a,always,good,has,been 连成 She has always been a good teacher.3.实际上,我母亲下星期要去度假.Actually,my mother will be on holiday next week.(句中的Actually可换成In fact,As a matter of fact等同义词组)
what time will the next bus leave? she has always been a good teacher.In fact,my mother will go for
a holiday next week.
1.bus,next,leave,what,the,will,time 连成:What will the bus leave next time? 2.teacher,she,a,always,good,has,been 连成:She has been always a good teacher. 3.实际上,我母亲下星期要去度假。In fact,my mother will go for a holiday next week.
What time will the next bus leave?She has always been a good teacher.Actually,my mother is going for a holiday.
1.what time will the next bus leave? 2.she aways has been a good teacher.
您可能关注的推广回答者:"初一英语连词成句"的相关商户
北京太奇培训学校
中国人大远程教育长沙中心
成都登科教育咨询有限公司
南京新亚教育咨询有限公司
兰州师大英才中高考辅导基地英语好的快来帮帮忙 1~5题连词成句 答出有好评哦亲 谢谢&_百度作业帮
英语好的快来帮帮忙 1~5题连词成句 答出有好评哦亲 谢谢&
1、Thank you for your last letter.2、Does the No.15 bus usually come at 8:10?3、Her sister likes my trip toBeijing very much.4、John"s dream it is to be a musician.5、I want to know Cindy how to gets to school.虽然我英语也不是很好.
你把整张卷子照下来得了

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语连词成句练习 的文章

随机推荐