take换一个face 单词造句句

英语单词造句.1.as well2.take care of3.tell jokes4.make sb do5.make fun of sb 6.remain7.be full of fun8.(be)strict about9.give up doing_百度作业帮
英语单词造句.1.as well2.take care of3.tell jokes4.make sb do5.make fun of sb 6.remain7.be full of fun8.(be)strict about9.give up doing
1.as well2.take care of3.tell jokes4.make sb do5.make fun of sb 6.remain7.be full of fun8.(be)strict about9.give up doing
1.Tom is good at Maths,me as well.2.You should take care of yourself.3.Jack likes telling jokes.4.The teacher makes us do a homework every day.5.He likes making fun of others.6.It remains not certain who will win the match.7.The game is full of fun.8.The teacher is strict about our behavior.9.He gives up smoking when he knows its effect.Good luck!
您可能关注的推广回答者:英文词组造句帮忙造5个句子.句子简短,句意明了.但要包含下列词组.一个词组或单词,造一个句子.句子内容随便,要求语法正确,时态也是.1.act with respect2.easygoing3.high-spirited4.respond well5.take life in stride_百度作业帮
英文词组造句帮忙造5个句子.句子简短,句意明了.但要包含下列词组.一个词组或单词,造一个句子.句子内容随便,要求语法正确,时态也是.1.act with respect2.easygoing3.high-spirited4.respond well5.take life in stride
帮忙造5个句子.句子简短,句意明了.但要包含下列词组.一个词组或单词,造一个句子.句子内容随便,要求语法正确,时态也是.1.act with respect2.easygoing3.high-spirited4.respond well5.take life in stride
1.Act with respect toward others,and you will get greater achievements.2.He is an easygoing boy.3.Though the condition is not good,team members still remain high-spirited.4.Chinese government and people respondede well to the earthquake.5.We should all take life in stride.
You should act with respect when talking to elders.My big sister is very easygoing.The children are all really high-spirited today because of the upcoming event.He doesn't respond well to criticism.We should all take life in stride.
您可能关注的推广回答者:词组造句征集~!!take_百度知道
词组造句征集~!!take
1.take down 取下2.take 缉窢光喝叱估癸台含郡take over 接收3.take back 撤消4.take on 承担 5.take
up 停车接乘客6.take into 变成 要求:以上词组,每个意思一 句例句,要求生动,有内容,词汇范围:高三左右,不接受当场胡乱凑出来的无聊句子,满意迅速者另加分 附:如提供网上查询此类词组例句的网址者,重赏!!!!
提问者采纳
1.Workmen arrived to take down the scaffolding.工人们已去拆除脚手架。2.The buyer take over the company's liability.购买者接管了该公司的负债。3.Xiao Tang,I should like to take back what I said yesterday.小唐,昨天说的话我愿意收回。4.he is ready to take on
an enterprise他准备去创办(承担)事业。5.He took up art while at school.他在学校缉窢光喝叱估癸台含郡时开始对艺术感到兴趣。6.Take the ideas into reality把思想变成行动翻译网:
提问者评价
非常感谢!!加分!!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
造句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁take a short position的用法和样例:
I'm a little bit tired. Let's take a short rest.
我有点累了。让我们休息一会儿。
I make it a rule to take a short walk after lunch.
我习惯在午饭后散散步。
Parties who have sold a futures contract are said to have taken a short position.
出售期货合约的出售者被认为是处在市场空头。
Let's take a short break for lunch.
让我们休息一会儿,去吃午饭。
There is no way to cover a short position.
没法子再补进空头了。
Go take a long walk on a short pier.
去跳海吧!
take a short position的海词问答与网友补充:
take a short position的相关资料:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 take care of造句 的文章

随机推荐