求求职英语作文文

关于慈善的英语作文素材( 字数:1016 )
The benefits of charitable activities reflected in many aspects. For business, in the traditional way of advertising is not effective in the past, charitable donations can be used as a way to attract favorable attention, but also acts as the business of doing good will of the public that can greatly enhance the public's trust in a brand. Of the people, the charity can improve people's standard of living, but also be able to form a friendly social atmosphere. All in all, charity activities, embodies the human-to-human Languages of the spirit of love, friendship, humanity is the concentrated expression of good feelings, to improve people's moral quality and maintain social harmony and stability have significant meaning
I really think a person living on the earth should do something helpful and useful to others. Why? The reason is obvious. Because nobody can foresee tomorrow, if you do not give your hand to others today, maybe tomorrow when you are in trouble, similarly, nobody will help you out. However, vice versa. Therefore, if you are able to help others in trouble, please do not hesitate, just do it! With charity from everyone of us, the world can be brighter and more beautiful.
I'm very glad to have this chance to organize a charity show, so that i can raise money for the people in need.
I have to do a lot of things before the charity show.I should decide who will be present and donate money in this charity show and then get in touch with them. i have to ask the TV stations for help. i hope that they can help to advertise for the show. It can attract many people to come and do good.
i can invite someone to give a speech and introduce this activity in the show . And some singers will make performances. The duties of all of them are to call on people to help the one in need and donate as much as possible.
After the show i will make a summary about it. So if i was asked to organize another charity show,i can be helped from this summary.
I hope this charity show will be a success.
请收藏到:
更多作文资料
中考 高考名著
新学网 Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved.等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
关于春节的英语作文(TheSpringFestival)
来源:233网校&&&【233网校:天下考生的良师益友】&&&日
已有163人加入
  关于春节的英语作文(The Spring Festival)  The Spring Festival, Chinese New Year,is the most important festival for all of us. All family members get together on New Year'Eve to have a big meal.At the same time, everyone celebrates to each other.At about 12 o'clock,some parents and children light crackers.The whole sky is lighted brightly. We may watch the fireworks excitedly.How busy it is!   On the first early moring of one year, many senior citizen get up early and they stick the reversed Fu or hang some couplets on the front door. Some house's windows are sticked on red paper cutlings.   The Chinese New Year lasts fifteen days. So during the fifteen days, we always visit our relatives from door to door. At that time, children are the happiest because they can get many red packets form their parents,grandparents, uncles, aunts and so on. The last day of the Chinese New Year is another festival. It names the Lantern Festival.   So the Chinese New Year comes to the end.
考试大编辑整理
来源:233网校-责编:xx&&&
10月6日 22:44
有谁知道姜堰中学2012年的录取分数线、总分和各科所占分数?求解。
9月7日 19:47
有没有河南永城的,大家交流一下
8月24日 14:9
前久,我去补课学到了许多语法,可老师让我们举例,就是不会。我真的不知道该怎么办?
8月20日 9:5
怎么才能学好英语& ?求助啊。
8月16日 17:34
我今年初三毕业可是英语一窍不通,所以请网友帮忙,小弟感激不尽。
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:热点作文:
您的位置: &
作文网英语作文频道提供英语作文大全,包括英语作文范文、小学英语作文、初中英语作文、高中英语作文、热点英语作文、英语写作素材、写作指导等,欢迎浏览。
Very long has not related! Recently fortunately? How studied? Thesuch long time not and you relate very are really embarrassed! Whenare you coming China? My father ,my mother and I all very much th
I like Christmas, it is just like our Spring Festival.
Maybe the Spring Festival is much more important and interesting than Christmas, but I like Christmas Day better. Because we can spend time
Although it is generally agreed that the Christmas tree in its current form came from Germany in the early 19th century, the tradition of decorating a tree to mark winter celebrations dates back hu
Christmas is a Christian holiday held on December 25 which celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ. Eastern Orthodox Churches, which use the Julian Calendar to determine feast days, celebrate on January
It was one of the last days before Christmas, and the as sistants in the large store had their hands full serving eager Christmas shoppers.
At one counter an old lady was choosing gloves red ones
Chritmas is the day that Jesus Christ was born. people in the world celebrate and worship this day in his honor. The santa claus will come out and send presents for children. Christmas cards and de
Last Qingming Festival,i return home to worship my grandfather.Qingming Festival is a folk Festival.In the past,In the past, the Qingming Festival was called
Arbor Day . But Today, Chinese visit the
April Fool s Day is traditionally a day to play practical jokes on others, send people on fool s errands, and fool the unsuspecting. No one knows how this holiday began but it was thought to have ori
Every day looking forward to the
Children has finally come. Morning, 5:30 on my . My mother s face cream first serious个true face wash, and then red comb black comb Liangliang the braids, in a f
Duanwu Festival (端午节, Duānwū Ji ) is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar. It is also known as the Double Fifth.[citation(引用;引
An old story goes that once there were four single men, leading very boring lives. None of them were married, or had lovers, or did anything exciting. They just sat around all day and played Mahjong.
I like the Chinese new year better than any other festival. This is a time especially for rest and joy. I need not study. I wear good clothes and eat good food. I have a good time from morning till n
Festival of Lanterns.I spent the Festival of Lanterns with my grandparents this year. My family went to my grandparents
home and had dinner with them.We had lots of sweetdumplins.After the dinner, m
The first Arbor Day took place on April 10, 1872 in Nebraska. It was the brainchild of Julius Sterling Morton (), a Nebraska journalist and politician originally from Michigan. Throughout
The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, is a traditional festival full of romance. It often goes into August in the Gregorian calendar. This festival is in mid-summer wh
It is the Army Day of the Chinese People s Liberation Army on August 1. It stems from the August 1 Nanchang Uprising which the Chinese Party members lead of revolutionary period of the people s mainl
It is Teachers
Day on September 10th every year. Teachers are the greatest people in the world, I think, because they teach us how to write and read. The most important is that they teach us how to
My Father If someone asks me who affects me most in my life, I will definitely tell him or her that the person should be no one else but my father. As a matter of fact, I have been much affected by f
A little boy invited his mother to attend his elementaryschool sfirst teacher-parent conference. To the little boy sdismay, shesaid she would go. This would be the first time that hisclassmatesand te
Good morning sunshine, sprinkled on a page, such as dim as a brilliant sunset, a long drag on the tip of the partner. The wind always blowing more cold than usual, people could not help chills. Think
The advent of the 51 labor, my mother took me to Dunhuang intention to play for five days, I very much agree. On the road, when we have Tulufan saw rows of densely green, and bear a string of small s
With the coming of national day, I have a one week holiday. I really expect to it, because it want to have a short trip during these days. I will travel to Jiuzhai Valley with my parents for three da
Mid-autumn Festival is a popular and important lunar harvest festival celebrated by Chinese people. The festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese calendar. There are some tr
we are supposed to express our gratitude to others on thanksgiving day. however, we should feel gratitude every day. god has two dwellings, one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart.
Christmas DayChristmas Day falls on the twenty-fifth of December. It is a very happy day for many boys and girls . Before the term ends in some schools , the children act a nativity① or
Double Ninth Festival The 9th day of the 9th lunar month is the traditional Chongyang Festival, or Double Ninth Festival. It usually falls in October in the Gregorian calendar. In an ancient and myst
点评学生:王子昱
点评学生:祝子强
点评学生:甘 优
点评学生:墨逸清
点评学生:林福卿
点评学生:林福卿
点评学生:冯 铄
点评学生:歆 颖
点评学生:王紫乐
点评学生:李 林
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
考试年份:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved关于环保的英语作文_谷雨英语单词速记培训网
谷雨英语单词速记网---国内首家专门教授英语单词快速轻松记忆的专业网站!
关于环保的英语作文 & & &
这是关于环保的英语作文WORD完整下载版,目录如下
1) 让地球妈妈幸福
2)个人责任与社会环境
3)Cars and Air Pollution
4)Only One Earth
5)Environmental problems
6)Good environment
7)save resources
8)Man and His Environment
9)A Polluted Environment
10) How to develop low-carbon economy
11)Water pollution
12)人和环境
13)如何保护环境
15)地球一小时
16)Important to save water
17)Making Every Day Earth Day
18)空气污染 Air Pollution
19)Planting Trees (植树)
&Cars and Air Pollution
Too many cars have created a lot of serious problems in our world. Besides congestion, accidents and fast fuel consumption, cars are responsible for a good part of air pollution in big cities. All the time, they are pumping huge amounts of waste gases into the atmosphere. These gases are very harmful, causing disease and even death.
One possible solution is to design and develop clean cars and clean fuels. In Shanghai, some of the public buses begin to run on natural gas, which does not give off as much carbon dioxide as the petrol. But it may take decades for the new models of clean cars completely replace the traditional ones. Another solution is to develop modern public transportation systems and restrict the use of private cars. If the price of petrol rises constantly and the public vehicles are efficient and convenient enough, most people will not buy private cars. And the total number of cars in big cities will reduce greatly.
On the whole, the elimination of air pollution needs the collective efforts from the government, the public and the environmentalists.
(责任编辑:谷雨英语单词速记网)
| 苏ICP备号

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文求助信 的文章

随机推荐