avenue flo apple苹果app store没有了怎么没有了

Mac App Store - Avenue Flo: Special Delivery
Mac App StoreMac App Store is the simplest way to find and download apps for your Mac.To download Avenue Flo: Special Delivery from the Mac App Store, you need a Mac with OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Avenue Flo: Special Delivery
By PlayFirst, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Description
The DinerTown family is growing! Join Flo and the cast in Avenue Flo: Special Delivery, a fun new addition to PlayFirst's exciting adventure series. Vicky's due date is fast approaching... and so is the baby shower extravaganza Quinn is planning. But ten fingers, ten toes aren't enough to pull this off: Quinn needs a hand from Flo and you! Will puppies on the loose topple the cake? Will Mr. Big pull the plug on the party? Oh, and where's the guest-of-honor? Dash across town with Flo, collecting missing items for the DinerTown characters in need, all to create the mother of all showers for mom-to-be Vicky.o Interact with a whole cast of DinerTown citizens!o Quirky situations to solveo Vibrant neighborhoods and locales to exploreo Challenging puzzles and mini games
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great game, just wish it took longer to beat it
The game is really good.
I just wish it would have taken longer to beat it.
Need help!
I can't find the last balloon! It is driving me crazy! Can anyone help me please? Thanks
7.33$ for it and still stuck in the 1st nieghboor because of the 19th bottle! still can't find it anywhere :( I did what you say but nothing change. any help?
$6.99Category: Version: 1.0Size: 402 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: PlayFirst, Inc.Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&17 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.We’ll be closed from 10:00 p.m. April 9 to prepare for the arrival of Apple Watch and will reopen at 9:00 a.m. on April 10.
Apple Watch is coming.
Pre-order now and get free delivery.
Inspiration. Now showing.
Meet the filmmakers and uncover the stories behind the stories.
Schedule a try-on appointment.
Make an appointment to tryon Apple Watch in an AppleRetail Store.
Buy iPhone 6 now.
Order online today and get free shipping. Or buy at theApple Retail Store.& Avenue Flo
Avenue Flo
document.write(infostr);
我站仅对该软件提供链接服务,该软件内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。如果该软件触犯了您的权利,请点此 。
神秘的事件发生在餐厅小镇有史以来最大的婚礼前夕,和FLO一起探索小镇上的每一个角落,完成互动的谜题,收集缺少的项目,准备充足的婚礼物品。帮助Quinn保证婚礼的顺利进FlayFirst不仅能开发出优秀的餐厅模拟游戏,创作出的解谜游戏也同样耐玩。游戏中包括3条可通过地下铁穿越的主要街道,汇集了FlayFirst家族中的众多成员,表现出很高的制作水准。喜欢的朋友快试试吧!
Try Avenue Flo for FREE! Love it? Upgrade to the full version from within the game! It’s up to you to save the biggest wedding in DinerTown’s history! Playing as Flo, the spunky heroine from Diner Dash, you’ll meet quirky neighbors, solve puzzles, and collect missing items in this fun puzzle adventure game. Enjoy colorful artwork and a lovable cast of characters in the charming world of DinerTown. Search for lost pets, sew beads onto the wedding dress, and more as you help Flo save the wedding!GAME FEATURES * Explore over 40 scenes * Solve more than 20 fun puzzles and mini games * Enjoy an engaging story * Meet quirky neighbors
Avenue Flo版本1.2.1中的新功能
Flo has been busy making this the best version of Avenue Flo yet!* A bug causing dresses to be missing from minigames has been fixed* Minor bug fixes and polish
评论可能会在缓存5分钟后显示
同类热门推荐
开发商的其他应用
回复可能会在缓存5分钟后显示
&, all rights reserved.
厦门同步网络有限公司、厦门同步掌上互娱软件技术有限公司&&
地址:厦门市思明区软件园二期望海路10号之三3F&&
同步助手是最安全易用的苹果手机助手,是iPhone、iPad、iTouch的管理工具,可以下载游戏、软件、壁纸、铃声资源,玩苹果就用同步助手!
本功能所涉及内容均由CP提供,提供内容的CP已承诺承担由于内容的合法性及健康性所引起的争议和法律责任。Apple Retail Store - North Michigan Avenue手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 app store没有了 的文章

随机推荐