Mary and Sally (now you are talkingg) in the room(

Sally and Kelly _are talking _ in the room.(对划线部分提问) __ __ Sally and Keally____in the room(
)————good
weather it is today !A.What
B.How C.What
a急i!_百度作业帮
Sally and Kelly _are talking _ in the room.(对划线部分提问) __ __ Sally and Keally____in the room(
)————good
B.How C.What
)————good
B.How C.What
1(What are)
Sally and Kelly ( doing)
in the room ?2 Aweather 是不可数名词.如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
(1)what,are ,doing(2) A What+a/an+adj.+n可数.句型;What+adj.+n.不可数; 因为weather是不可数名词!山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥0.80
&&¥10.00
&&¥0.80
&&¥0.80
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总
山​东​省03​年7​地​市​英​语​中​考​题​及​答​案​汇​总
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2014年八年级下册英语8B期中测试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年八年级下册英语8B期中测试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年八年级下册英语8B期中测试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
学年度8B期中测试卷一、单项选择(&& )1. ―I have _______finished my homework. What about you? ―I finished it_____.A. just now& B. just now& C. just& D. just(&&& )2. ―__________ have you lived here?&& ―Since last year.A. How long&&&&&&& B. How often&&&&&& C. How soon&&&&&& D. How far(&&& )3. He has been away______________.& A. since a month&&& B. for a month&& C. for a month ago&&& D. in a month(&&& )4. When did your father _________________ your mother?& A. marry&&&&&&&&& B. marry to&&&&&& C. marry with&&&&& D. get married(&&& )5 It _____ four years since we ______to learn English.A. Is , begin&&&& B. has been , began&&& C. has, been&& D. had been ,began(&&& )6. My brother’s never been late for work, __________________?&A. is he&&&&&&&& B.&isn’t he&&&&&&&& C. has he&&&&& D.&hasn’t he(&&& )7. ―Excuse me, when ______you ______ the man in blue?&&& ―Last year. And I _____ him for one year.& A. have known&&&&&&&& B. knewC. have known&&&&&&&&&&& D. knew(&&& )8. We spend as much time as we can_____________English.A. read&&&&&&&&& B. to read&&&&&&& C. reading&&&&& D. have read(&&& )9. There _______great changes in our hometown in the past fifteen yearsA. has been&&&&&&& B. have been&&&&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&& D. were(&&& )10. ― Hurry up. The bus is coming. ― Oh, no. We mustn’t cross the street ________ the traffic light are green.A. after&&&&&&&&& B. while&&&&&& C. since&&& D. until(&&& )11. Italy is famous for______________ _.A. the Eiffel Tower&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the Pyramids&&& C .the Leaning Tower of Pisa&&&& D.t he Thames&River(&&& )12. ― Can I see the headmaster at the moment, please?
―I’m afraid not. He ______________out. He&___________in 10 minutes.A. comes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. came C. will come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will come back(&&& )13.&He&__________be at home,because the light in his room is on.A. must&&&&&&&& &B. can’t&&&& C.&can&&&&&& D. might(&&& )14.&I think skiing is ______________great fun. A. a&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&/&&&& C. an&&&&&& D. the(&&& )15. ― What was your brother like when he was young?&&&&&&& ― He __________ be quiet. But now he’s very outgoing.A. uses&&&&&&&& B.&used&&&&& C.&uses to&&&& D. used to二、完形填空In the doctor’s waiting room, men and women were sitting&&& 1&& on the chair,&&& 2&& for their turn. Bob, a schoolboy, was among them. They all looked very& 3 except(除了 ) Bob. He&& 4& an interesting story in a magazine. Just then the doctor came in to say he was ready for the next person. Bob jumped up and ran into the&& 5&&& room.“What’s your&&& 6&young man?”& said the doctor.&& 7& Bob said a word,the doctor made him_____8_____down on a bed. “Now,let me listen to your heart.” Bob tried to speak, but the doctor told him not to say anything. Bob tried to sit up, but the doctor told him&& 9&& anything. “I’ll take your temperature.” Bob tried to sit up, but the doctor stopped him. “Now open your mouth…Mm, good.”&& 10& a moment, the doctor said, “Well, my boy, you haven’t got a bad cold. It's nothing. Mm, In fact, there’s nothing wrong with you.“ I know there isn’t,” said Bob,“I just came here to fetch(取得)medicine for my father.”& (&&& )1. A. quickly&& &&B. quietly&&&&& &C. luckily&&&& &D. noisily(&&& )2. A. waiting&&&&& &B. waited&&&& &C. to wait&&&&& &D. wait(&&& )3. A. happy&&&&&&& &B. exciting&&& &C. interested& &D. sad(&&& )4. A. saw&& &&B. was seeing&&C. read&&&&& D. was reading(&&& )5. A. patients&&&&&& &B. waiting&&&& &C. sitting&&&& &D. doctor’s(&&& )6. A. story&& &&B. trouble&&&&&&& &C. matter&&&& &D. wrong(&&& )7. A. Before&& &&B. After&&&&&&& &C. Until&&&&&&& &D. While(&&& )8. A. to lie&&&&&&&& B. lay&&& &&C. lying&&&&&&& &D. lie(&&& )9. A. say&&&&&&&& B. not to say& &C. not say&&& &D. to say(&&& )10 A. After&&&&&& &B. In&&&&& &C. On&&&&&&& &D. At三、阅读理解ADear Mum,Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy (杂乱的) house, I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house. I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.I also want to tell you one thing―I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise (赞扬) me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated (失望) about my grades, OK? I have made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason―I want to make you a happy mum.I love you!Yours,Sally (&&& )1. Why is Sally’s mother angry with Sally when she comes back from work?A. Because Sally doesn’t study hard.B. Because Sally isn’t good at English.C. Because Sally doesn’t clean the house.D.Because Sally doesn’t finish her homework.(&&& )2. What does Sally’s mother think about her?& A. She thinks Sally is very lazy.&&&&&&& B. She feels frustrated about her.C. She thinks Sally studies very hard.&&& D. She thinks Sally is a bad girl.(&&& )3. What does Sally want?A. She wants enough money.&&&&&&&&& B. She wants enough free time.C. She wants good grades and praise.&&& D. She wants enough good food.(&&& )4. Why does Sally want to do her homework faster?A. Because she will have enough time to watch TV.B. Because she is interested in doing homework.C. Because she has many important things to do.D. Because she can have more energy to do some cleaning in her house.(&&& )5. Which of the following is WRONG?A. Sally feels very tired after she finishes her homework.B. Sally loves her mother deeply.C. Sally’s teacher feels frustrated about her.D. Sally wants to make her mother happy.&BDiaoyu Dao and its affiliated (附属) islands, which consist of(由…组成)Diaoyu Dao, Huangwei Yu, Chiwei Yu, Nanxiao Dao, Beixiao Dao, Nan Yu, Bei Yu, Fei Yu and other islands, are in the northeast of China’s Taiwan Island, in the waters between 123°20’-124°40’E (东经) and 25°40’-26°00’N (北纬). They belong to the Taiwan Island. The total area of these islands is about 5.69 square kilometers.Diaoyu Dao, in the western tip of the area, covers an area of about 3.91 square kilometers and is the largest island in the area. The highest part on the island stands 362 meters above the sea level. Huangwei Yu, which is about 27 kilometers to the northeast of Diaoyu Dao, is the second largest island in the area, with a total area of about 0.91 square kilometers and a highest height of 117 meters. Chiwei Yu, about 110 kilometers to the northeast of Diaoyu Dao, is the easternmost island in the area. It covers an area of about 0.065 square kilometers and stands 75 meters above the sea level.Ancient ancestors (远古祖先) in China first discovered& and named Diaoyu Dao through their fishing activities on the sea. In China’s historical books, Diaoyu Dao is also called Diaoyu Yu or Diaoyu Tai. The earliest historical record of the names of Diaoyu Dao, Chiwei Yu and other places can be found in the book Voyage with a Tail Wind published in 1403. It shows that China had already disc overed and named Diaoyu Dao by the 14th and 15th centuries.These historical reports clearly show that Diaoyu Dao and Chiwei Yu belong to China. The sea waters around Diaoyu Dao is traditionally(传统)Chinese fishing ground. Chinese fishermen have been involved in fishing activities in these waters for generations(世代).(&&& ) 6. Where is Diaoyu Dao?A. In the northeast of China.&&&&&&&&& &&& B. 25°40’-26°00’E.C. In the northwest of Taiwan Island.&& &&&& D. 123°20’-124°40’E .(&&& ) 7. The largest island of Diaoyu Dao is ___________ square kilometers.A. 5.69&&&&&&&& &&B. 3.91&&&&&&&& &C. 0.91&&&&&&&&&& D. 0.065(&&& ) 8. The largest island of Diaoyu Dao is _______ meters taller than the second largest one.A. 75 meters&& &B. 117 meters&& &C. 245 meters&&&& D. 362 meters(&&& ) 9. How did ancient Chinese people find Diaoyu Island?A. They grew up there.&&&&&&&&&& B. They wrote historical books there.C. They worked and fished on the sea there.&& D. They drank water there.(&&& ) 10. Which of the following is NOT true? A. Diaoyu Dao has more than 8 islands.&&&& B. Huangwei Yu is about 110 kilometers to the northeast of Diaoyu Dao.C. China had already named Diaoyu Dao by the 14th and 15th centuries.D. The sea waters around Diaoyu Dao is traditionally Chinese fishing ground.四、用所给词的适当形式填空1. The little girl will travel____________ (在国外)to learn more about art.2. ---Do you know Hong Kong? ---Yes,it ___________ (回归)to China in 1997.3. There will be a __________ (魔术) show at the gate of the shopping mall.4. How to protect the ________________(环境)has been under discussion.5. We should encourage ______________ not to dump waste again. Let’s write a letter to them.(工厂)6. Everyone was attracted by the natural ______________(beautiful) .7. Our English teacher can make her class _____________(excite)8. These handbags are their ____________(wife)9. He has gone to Shanghai on ___________(busy)10. The government has __________(take) action to improve the environment.五、完成句子1. 当妈妈离开时,我禁不住哭了.I ___________________________when Mum left.2. 去年他们计划出国旅行.They ___________________________________last year.3. 电影已经放映一个多小时了。The film ___________________________&for more than an hour.4. 我保证他们将会在这儿玩得很开心.I’m sure _________________________________here.5. 当他收到我的信时,肯定会很开心的.He&_________________________when he hears from me六、选词填空 1.&He likes playing tricks on others, but __________, he is a good boy. He is willing to help others.2.&What's ___________ the cage?3.&&―Will you please show me how _____________ the clock?―No problem.4.&Lots of travelling dads and moms are now using e-mail ________________.5.&If you want to improve your English, practice speaking English _________.6.&― Our city is becoming more and more beautiful.―&Yes, great changes ___________________ since 2006.7.&Our sitting room is ____________________ Uncle Li’s.
8. ―Mum, can I have some candies?& & ― Ok,but only one _______________.9. There was little time left, but they ___________________ arrive here in time.10. Tom ________________ after the whole day’s hard work.七、任务型阅读(10分)If you think you are too shy and want to be a little bit braver, just try the following things:Be open to others. Tell people you are shy. There is no need to hide it. When they get to know you are a shy kid, they will understand you better. This also helps you feel more comfortable in talks.Try to smile more. When you smile, people think you are friendly and easy to talk with. Remember that other people have feelings too and most people will stay away from an angry-looking face.Learn to be a good talker. If you find it hard to start a conversation, say something nice about people around you. Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you. Doesn’t it make you want to keep talking to that person?Get your attention elsewhere. Think more about ways to enjoy parties or games. Don’t waste time worrying about your look or whether people like you or not. You will become relaxed and find it’s not so hard to talk with others.Take one small step at a time . Each time when you say “Hi” or smile at someone, say to yourself “ You can make it.’ Keeping trying and one day you’ll never feel shy when you talk to others.&&&&&&&&&
Title:& Advice on& 1&& to be a little braver
&&&&&& Advice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ReasonsDon’t& 2& the fact .&If you tell people you are shy, they will understand you&& 3& Smile more.&People don’t 4& the one with an angry-looking face.Start a conversation with& 5 words.&People will feel& 6& and want to talk to you.Pay more attention to ways to enjoy& 7& Or games.&You will become& 8& .Encourage yourself to say “Hi” or 9& at someone.&Keep doing this and you’ll be braver to talk to others&& 10&& the future.&&
八、书面表达习近平总书记在十二届全国人大一次会议闭幕会上描绘了“中国梦”的蓝图,上周一班会课我们班就“我的梦想”进行了一次热烈的讨论,学生们发表了各自的看法。Tom&健康的饮食, 多运动,有强健的体魄来…Kate&环境好,污染少,生活在一个鸟语花香的世界,…Mary&有一天能乘飞机去香港旅游,因为香港是购物天堂,…Millie&有足够的时间玩自己最喜欢的教育游戏,在玩的同时学习英语和地理…你自己&…要求:1. 要点齐全,可适当增加细节使句子通顺、连贯。&&&&& 2. 最后一点要展开合理的想象,不少于2点。 &&&&& 3. 词数80左右,开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数。My dreamEveryone may have his own dream. Someone may want to be rich, someone may want to be beautiful, and someone may want to have power. Last Monday, we had a warm discussion about this topic at the class meeting. Here are different opinions.& _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________When thinking of these things, we realize that we are full of life and hope.& 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?2014八年级英语下册Module 9 Friendship测试题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014八年级英语下册Module&9&Friendship测试题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014八年级英语下册Module&9&Friendship测试题(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M Module 9 FriendshipⅠ.& 单项选择 (15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。(& )1. ― Sam, do you know ______ Alice won the English competition?   ― Really? That’s great!A. that&&&& B. when&&&& C. why&&&& D. where(& )2. Peter is afraid ______ in front of others because his English is not good.A. to tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to talkingC. to speak&&&&&&&&&&&& D. of telling(& )3. ― How is Tom at school?― He i s ______ and ______ wants to play with him.A. someone&&&&&&& B. any oneC. no one&&&&&&&& D. no one(& )4. ― Mary, ask your grandmother to have dinner with us.― But she is ill and she doesn’t feel like ______ anything.A. to eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to drinkC. eating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. drinking(& )5. ― Tom, do you know David Smith?― Sure. He is my best friend and our ______ has lasted for years.&A. activities&&&&&&&&&&&& B. friendship C. recording&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hobbies(& ) 6. It will     you about thirteen hours to fly to England from Hong Kong.&A . spend &B. take&&& &C. use&&&& D. pay (& ) 7. My father has     me     the ending of the football game.&&&&&& A. with& &&B. about &C. with& &&D. about(& ) 8. I don’t like the bag. Please give me a better    .&&&&& &A. one& &B. ones& &&& C. it&& && D. them(& ) 9. Mr Wang bought a small cat     my sister.&&&&& A. to &B. for& &&& C. of& && D. in (& )10. I’ve done my homework. But I haven’t cleaned the car    .&A. already&& B. just&&&&&& C. never&&&& D. yet(& )11. ― Did the singing star agree to come?― Yes, but I’m not sure ______ or not he will come on time.A. whether&& B. if&&&&&&& C. when&&& D. where(& )12. I remembered ______ my homework last night, but I can’t find it now.A. to finish&& B. finishing&& C. check&& D. to check(& )13. ― Linda, I will have an English test on Wednesday.― ______A. Good luck!&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Excuse me.C. Hold the line.&&&&&&&&&& D. Look out!(& )14. ― I heard you won first prize in the match. Did your parents know that?― No, I will tell them ______.A. at that moment&&&&&&&&& B. just nowC. right now&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. just then(& )15. ― I’m very tired these days because of studying chemistry.― Why not listen to music? It can make you ______.A. beautiful&&& B. boring&&& C. funny&&& D. relaxedⅡ. 完形填空 (10分)先通读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后从每题所给的四个选项中选择最佳答案填空。Now most students are under a lot of pressure (压力). Every year they look different and feel diffe rent. They are&& 16&& year by year.& They have to&& 17&& things for themselves. They&& 18&& to be unhappy. If they know the secret to be happy, it is easier&& 19&& them to be happy. Kate is a middle school student. She is much&& 20&& than before. “I couldn’t find any happiness for a&& 21&& time. In the past, I cared too much&& 22&& what other people thought of me,” said Kate. “At school I was very&& 23&& . When I spoke in class, my face turned red,&& 24&& I& felt that my classmates were all looking at me. Now I feel a lot more&& 25&& when I’m talking with people around me. I’m sure that if you worry too much about what other people think of you, you will be unhappy.”(& )16. A. showing up&&&&&&&&&&& B. turning upC. growing up&&&&&&&&&&& D. standing up(& )17. A. plan&&&&& B. think&&&&& C. care&&&&& D. look(& )18. A. find&&&&& B. seem&&&&& C. sound&&&& D. think(& )19. A. of&&&&&&& B. with&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&& D. for(& )20. A. smarter&&& B. happier&&& C. louder&&&& D. friendlier(& )21. A. much&&&&& B. few&&&&&& C. little&&&&& D. long(& )22. A. about&&&&& B. after&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&& D. of(& )23. A. kind&&&&&& B. outgoing&& C. shy&&&&&& D. wild(& )24. A. before&&&& B. until&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&& D. because(& )25. A. interested&& B. nervous&&& C. relaxed&&& D. upsetⅢ . 阅读理解(20分) AZhang Yu is ten years old. He and his parents live in a city. It’s far from his grandfather’s home. Usually Zhang Yu can’t see his grandfather. During the Spring Festival, Zhang Yu can live with his grandfather for 20 days. He loves the life in the country(乡村) very much, and he likes to live with his grandfather. Of all the festivals, his favourite is the Spring Festival.The Spring Festival is coming again. Zhang Yu and his parents are taking a bus to his grandfather’s home. Three hours later, they get there.Zhang Yu’s grandfather gets many presents. They are from Zhang Yu’s parents, his uncle and aunt. His grandfather looks very happy. Zhang Yu feels a little sorry. He says to his grandfather, “I’m sorry, grandpa. I can’t buy anything for you now, but when I’m older, I will buy you the best present.” His grandfather says, “I’m happy you can come to see me. You are my best present.”(& )26. Zhang Yu’s grandfather lives    .&A. in the city&&& &B. in the country & &C. in a hotel&& &&D. with Zhang Yu(& )27.    & is Zhang Yu’s favourite festival.&A. The Spring Festival&&& B. Children’s Day &&&C. New Year’s Day&D. National Day(& )28. Zhang Yu and his parents go to his grandfather’s home    .&A. by bike&&& &&B. by car&&& &C. by bus&& &&D. on foot (& )29. To Zhang Yu’s grandfather,     is his best present.&A. his son’s present&&& &B. his daughter’s present&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Zhang Yu&&&&& &&&&D. the expensive present(& )30. Which one is TRUE?&A. Zhang Yu lives near his grandfather’s h ome.&B. Zhang Yu’s grandfather loves Zhang Yu very much.&C. Zhang Yu’s grandfather buys Zhang Yu a nice present.&D. Zhang Yu likes the Spring Festival because he can get many presents.BTrue friends are not easy to find, so we should do our best to find real friendship and keep it.When we are with friends, we should try to bring them closer to us. Smile is one of the easiest ways. People like to see happy faces greeting them.When we talk to someone, ask questions to help him or her keep talking. Don’t ask personal questions, or they may want to walk away.Listening is important part when you are with friends. You should listen carefully to what people are saying, and respond in the right way. Body language can show that you’re listening.Some people have the same interests and hobbies as you. It’s easier to make friends with them. You may spend hours talking about the same interests you have.Friendship may last for all our life. We should try to keep it long.(& )31. Why should we try to keep our friendship?A. Because we can’t find new friends later.B. Because it’s hard to find true friends.C. Because friendship always lasts quite short.D. Because friendship will not last long.(& )32. If we are with friends, we should often ______ when we talk with them.A. cry&&&& B. laugh&&&& C. smile&&&& D. repeat(& )33. What does the underlined word “respond” mea n?A. 大笑&& B. 应答&&&& C. 书写&&&& D. 拼读(& )34. What kind of person is easier to make friends with?A. People who never stop talking.B. People who are good at body language.C. People who like asking personal questions.D. People who have the same interests as you do.(& )35. What does the writer think of friendship? A. We should try to keep it long.B. We should make friends with all people.C. Friends must have the same hobbies.D. Friends should always be together.Ⅳ. 词汇运用 (10分)A) 根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。36. There is a big p_________ library and you can borrow all kinds of books there.37. Sally has got some c_________ friends in Beijing.38. Our new classroom is b_________ than the old one.39. I b_________ you can do better in the test next time if you work harder.40. Peter is from India and he hasn’t got any friends or r_________ in Dalian, China.B) 用所给词的适当形 式填空。 foreign& gift& person& usually& classmate41. Welcome to my ________ website. You can find some interesting things here.42. More than three million ________ come to visit China every year.43. Some of my ________ are good singers and we often win singing competitions at school.44. Linda, thank you for your special ________. I like it very much.45. It was snowing hard, but Tom got to school on time as ________.Ⅴ. 改错 (10分)下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出并改正。46. Tomorrow is Sunday but(A) I needn’t worry(B) about getting(C) up late for school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________47. We should learn how to make(A) real friends to(B) people around us(C).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________48. You can’t touch(A) things in Bill’s room, or(B) he will be angrily(C). __________49. I don’t(A) think when(B) Peter will come to visit(C) us next weekend. __________50. When Mr Black passed(A) the classroom, he(B) heard some boys shout(C) in it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________Ⅵ. 情景对话 (10分)从方框中选择合适的选项完成对话,有两项多余。A. We don’t see each other very often.B. Where did he live now?C. What are you doing, Sam?D. And I hope we’re friends for ever.E. I hope he’ll be back soon.F. Have you made any friends at this school?G. Then is he still your best friend?A: (51)___________B: I’m writing an email to Peter, my best friend in primary school.A: (52)___________B: Yes, but he’s moved to another city because his father found a new job there. (53)___________ But we often send emails, call each other and chat on the Internet.A: That’s great! (54)___________B: Of course. I have lots of friends here, such as Robert, Michael and Kate.A: And me!B: You’re right, Sally! (55)___________Ⅶ.& 任务型阅读(10分)①An interesting and beautiful city. You can enjoy Beijing Hutungs(胡同). You can visit the Great Wall, ________ and many other places. And you can enjoy delicious food. $500!②What would you like to do during these fifteen days? Do you want to go to summer camp (夏令营)? It’s an exciting activity. It’s only 150 dollars. ③Come and practice swimming every afternoon for five days. You only need to pay 100 dollars. ④ Where do you want to go for your vacation? What about Australia? You can enjoy beautiful beaches and sunshine. Just $600! ⑤If you like climbing a mountain, please join us. The activity is from Oct. 4th to Oct. 7th. The price is 120 dollars.阅读假日广告后,完成下面的任务。56. 为上面五则广告选择合适的题目。(5分)&&& A. One week in Australia&&&&& &&& B. Exciting summer camp! &&& C. Three days in Beijing, China& &&& D. Do you like climbing? &&& E. Happy swimming club(俱乐部)①____& ②____& ③____& ④____& ⑤____& 57. 回答问题:You have a seven-day vacation. Can you join in the summer camp?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 58. 选出能填入横线上的一项:______ &&& A. Central Park&&&&&&&& &&& B. the Palace Museum&&& C. New York City59. 回答问题:How many days will it take you if you want to climb a mountain? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 60. 将文中画线的句子译成汉语:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅷ. 书面表达 (15分)阳光中学校报决定举行一次以My good friend为题的英语征文大赛,假设李泉是你的好朋友,请根据下列提示写一篇70词左右的短文。注意:包含所有信息;可适当拓展。Name:&&&&&&&& Li Quan Age:&&&&&&&&& 15Appearance:&&& Short and black hairSchool:&&&&&&& No. 2 Middle SchoolCharacter:&&&&& Friendly, helpfulHobbies:&&&&&& Playing basketball and computer gamesDream:&&&&&&& Travel into space &
Key:1-5 ACDCB&&&&&&&& 6-10 BDABD&&&& 11-15 ABACD16-20 CABDB&&&& 21-25 DACDC26-30 BACCB&&&& 31-35 BCBDA 36. public&&&&&&&& 37. close&&&&&&&&& 38. brighter39. believe&&&&&&& 40. relations41. personal&&&&&& 42. foreigners43. classmates&&&& 44. gift&&&&&&&&&& 45. usual46. A→so&&&&&&& 47. B→with&&&&&& 48. C→angry49. B→that&&&&&& 50. C→shouting51-55 CGAFD 56. ① C&&&& ② B& &③ E&&&&& ④ A& && ⑤ D 57. No, I can’t.&& &58. B&&&&&&& 59. Four days. 60. 你可以享受美丽的海滩和阳光。只需600美元!One possible version:I have a good friend. His name is Li Quan. He is 15 years old now. He has short and black hair. He studies at No. 2 Middle School. He is friendly to everyone and always helps others. He likes playing basketball very much. He also likes watching TV and playing computer games. He likes travelling very much. He wants to travel far into space when he grows up. 文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 what are you talking 的文章

随机推荐