高中英语日记带翻译80字带翻译

求英语日记80字 带翻译_百度作业帮
求英语日记80字 带翻译
求英语日记80字 带翻译
my new bedroom
Today,I have a new bedroom,it is not big but very nice.I love my noe bedroom.
It has a window,a desk, a chair, a bed a end table and a computer.The desk is brown,the chair is blue the window is big,the end table is green, the computer is grey,the wall is white,the floor is brown.Sometimes I play computer games on my computer.It is really relaxing.
Don't you like my new bedroom?
翻译如下:今天 我有了一个新的卧室,它不大,但十分漂亮.我爱我的卧室.
他有一个窗户,一张桌子,一张椅子,一张床,一个床头柜和一台电脑.桌子是棕色的,椅子是蓝色的,窗户很大,床头柜是绿色的,电脑是灰色的.墙是白色的,地板是棕色的.有时候我在我的电脑上玩游戏.这真的很放松.
难道你不喜欢我新的卧室吗?
My dog will be dead. She is very old. W e have kept her for ten years. Now her hairs are falling. And she always lies on the ground. She can’t see very clearly. S he eats a little. She becomes thin. S...
这个百度知道上有 /question/.html
Today is Sunday! On Sundays, I usually play the flute. My father usually reads the newspaper. My mother usually cleans the house. But today my mother is in bed. She is ill. My father has to do the hou...
您可能关注的推广求高中寒假英语日记十篇,200字左右(附带翻译)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 求高中寒假英语日记十篇,200字左右(附带翻译)
求高中寒假英语日记十篇,200字左右(附带翻译)
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“求高中寒假英语日记十篇,200字左右(附”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求高中寒假英语日记十篇,200字左右(附”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:求高中寒假英语日记十篇,200字左右(附带翻译),具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Today, my parents and i went to supermarket to buy things we need during the Spring Festival. When we arrived at the supermarket, there had already had many people. And in order to save time, we decide to divide the things we need to buy into kinds. In this way, we can not only save time but also buy all the things without forgeting. First, we went to the drinking zone, we buy orange juice and coca cola. Because of the spring fesival, the kinds of drink were on sales. So we can also save money. Second we went to the vegetable zone,for the needing of many different kinds of vegetable to make dumplings. In there, i felt strongly about the increase of the price of vegetable. But we still bought some of it. Near the vegetable zone is the fruit zone. So we bought some kinds of fresh fruit. Besides, we bought meat a哗掸糕赶蕹非革石宫将nd some kinds of nuts. When we finished choosing things and decided to pay it , we found we should wait for a long time. Anyway, to go shopping for the holiday was interesting. So i just think that waiting was another way to experence Spring Festival.解决方案2:我有通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:下载文件:1022016.zip===========================================答:Today, my parents and i went to supermarket to buy things we need during the Spring Festival. When we arrived at the supermarket, there had already had many people. And in order to save time, we decide to divide the things we n...===========================================问:200词左右 十篇 寒假 日记 英文急!!!答:两百字..这里应该不只...亲手写滴Childhood is the happiest time of a person’s life. Thinking back of my childhood, I have had a lot of fun. I can still recall so many “adventurous” and yet, hilarious events that happened in my ch...===========================================问:200词左右 十篇 寒假 日记 英文急!!!答:都高中了还不自己写===========================================问:求各位大神伸出援手帮帮忙,赐我十篇100词左右的英语寒假日记吧,额滴神...答:第一篇:现在,我很苦恼。我买了一本英语书,可是我不知道它的意思。我一点也看不懂。我想,也许我要好好的学习英语。只有这样我才能学会很多知识,才能看懂英语和别人交流。我要对自己说一句:加油! I was depressed because I couldnt unders...===========================================问:快 在线等40分钟 不要随便就搜得到的 好的话加分答:今天是放寒假的第二天,为了赶紧做好寒假作业,痛痛快快地玩,我一下子就把《寒假园地》做完了,我心中的大石头也总算落了下来,终于可以轻松喽!我高兴地吁了一口气,去向爸爸妈妈“报喜”,本以为爸爸妈妈会替我高兴,可没料到爸爸却冷漠而严厉...===========================================问:暑假作业,要求200字、平常日记。高中水平、答:This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English, computer and word and I fall in the weekend exam. Many times I want to take today off, but my mother said to me:“go on, you must belive that you can do it.” So I h...===========================================问:暑假作业,要求200字、平常日记。高中水平、答:This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English, computer and word and I fall in the weekend exam. Many times I want to take today off, but my mother said to me:“go on, you must belive that you can do it.” So I h...===========================================问:急求10篇100字左右日记(寒假的)高中水平,不要求太长,100字左右就行,答:一、今天,我拿出小时候的一本书,给弟弟讲起了故事.故事的题目是《龟兔赛跑》,弟弟听得可认真了.在这个故事中,我懂得了,我们不能学小白兔那样自以为是,很骄傲,以为乌龟爬得很慢,肯定比不上他的,结果在比赛的过程中睡了一大觉,而输给了乌龟.我们要...=========================================== Facing Stress Good morning! Ladies and gentlemen. I'm ***. I come from ** Middle School. Today, it's honored for me to have this opportunity to share some thoughts with all ...=========================================== 实在写不出来这么多 题目:We are having a holiday 内容:We have looked forward to the holiday for a long time and it finally arrive.We are very happy because we will have enoug...===========================================experience in English Learning. I think it is a good chance for me to use what I have learnt in my English class. I felt very cool after I got back home. I'll try my best to learn English b...=========================================== My Chiense New Year for this year was fantastic! I went to HaiNan with my parents during the Chinese New Year and visited my relatives over there. The weather over there was ...=========================================== I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest. January 14 2010&& 中学生寒假英语日记范文 It w...===========================================time to do things I like. My parents are in Beijing. So I live alone but I don't feel lonely. But I didn't do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an English da...===========================================今年我又进步了许多,我会打羽毛球了,而且打得还不错;我的英语水平又进步了不少……... 正好今年放寒假时学校校长给我们布置寒假作业,我想就利用寒假时间来练一练字吧。 ...===========================================今天终于放晴了,看着这样的好天气心里特别高兴,同时还有就是今天是我们高中同学相... 正好今年放寒假时学校校长给我们布置寒假作业,我想就利用寒假时间来练一练字吧。 ...=========================================== winter vacation is comeing,i should make a plan for my hoilday. we all hope a free time to realx ourselves,so i'd like to spend some time reading some books.aiso i will try to fini...=========================================== 读了《寻找大熊猫》书后,深有感触我们应保护动物与它们做朋友书的主人是马小跳……这些人要找大熊猫,途中遇一个卓玛的小女孩,卓玛向他讲她在路上见一只有病的熊猫,回...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助高中暑假开学日记:暑假英语日记带翻译10篇_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
11:22&&作者:&&来源:新东方网编辑整理&&字号:|
  ⒈Today, I saw a roadside beggar. He is a middle-aged man, only two arms, and no legs. His arms come the hard ground prowling, also holding the hand of a begging bowl. Really pathetic, I can not help giving him 10 yuan. If we sacrificed our love, the world will be brighter.
  提供中文翻译:今天,我在路边看到了一个乞丐.他是一个中年男子,只有两只胳膊,双腿都没有了.他用胳膊撑着地面艰难地潜行,手中还拿着一个乞讨用的碗.真的很可怜,我不由自主地给了他十块钱.如果我们多献出我们的爱情,世界将更美好。
  ⒉Today was the vacation last day, I reorganized own went to school with the thing in the home, this vacation might be really quick, made me extremely not to give up, tomorrow also will be the new semester 今天是假期的最后一天了,我在家里整理好自己上学用的东西,这个假期过的可真快呀,令我十分不舍得,明天又是新的一个学期了!!
  ⒊I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!
  今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融融!
  ⒋No sooner had the witer vacation begun than I returned to my native town. Of course I must.In the morning I reviewed my lessons and read newspapers or magazines. In the afternoon I played ball games with my friends or went fishing in the river. At night I watched television with my family. hardly had the clock on the wall struck ten when I went to bed.
  寒假刚一开始,我就回故乡了。自然我须好好利用它。 早晨我复习功课并阅读报纸或杂志。下午我和朋友打球,或去河中钓鱼。晚上我就和家人看看电视。墙上的钟刚敲十下,我就去睡觉了。
  一篇:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸
  Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
  现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
  第二篇:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活
  Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock. Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
  虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。
  第三篇:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生
  Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him.
  你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。 然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。
  第四篇:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐
  There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points. First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life. Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.
  无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。 健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。 快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
  ⒈Today, I saw a roadside beggar. He is a middle-aged man, only two arms, and no legs. His arms come the hard ground prowling, also holding the hand of a begging bowl. Really pathetic, I can not help giving him 10 yuan. If we sacrificed our love, the world will be brighter.
  提供中文翻译:今天,我在路边看到了一个乞丐.他是一个中年男子,只有两只胳膊,双腿都没有了.他用胳膊撑着地面艰难地潜行,手中还拿着一个乞讨用的碗.真的很可怜,我不由自主地给了他十块钱.如果我们多献出我们的爱情,世界将更美好。
  ⒉Today was the vacation last day, I reorganized own went to school with the thing in the home, this vacation might be really quick, made me extremely not to give up, tomorrow also will be the new semester 今天是假期的最后一天了,我在家里整理好自己上学用的东西,这个假期过的可真快呀,令我十分不舍得,明天又是新的一个学期了!!
  ⒊I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!
  今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融融!
  ⒋No sooner had the witer vacation begun than I returned to my native town. Of course I must.In the morning I reviewed my lessons and read newspapers or magazines. In the afternoon I played ball games with my friends or went fishing in the river. At night I watched television with my family. hardly had the clock on the wall struck ten when I went to bed.
  寒假刚一开始,我就回故乡了。自然我须好好利用它。 早晨我复习功课并阅读报纸或杂志。下午我和朋友打球,或去河中钓鱼。晚上我就和家人看看电视。墙上的钟刚敲十下,我就去睡觉了。
  Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
  现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
  Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock. Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
  虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。
  Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him.
  你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。 然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。
  There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points. First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life. Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.
  无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。 健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。 快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。  ⒈Today, I saw a roadside beggar. He is a middle-aged man, only two arms, and no legs. His arms come the hard ground prowling, also holding the hand of a begging bowl. Really pathetic, I can not help giving him 10 yuan. If we sacrificed our love, the world will be brighter.
  无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。 健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。 快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
  重点关注:
(实习编辑:刘琪)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
学而时习之1
奇奇怪怪很古怪
简单生活123
丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
嬉皮光头仔
Oo槑小雅oO
briarglacier
briarglacier

我要回帖