amy plan英语作文 to watch birds 作文

求一个英语作文求一个命题为I have a plan about what to do for Project Hope的英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一个英语作文求一个命题为I have a plan about what to do for Project Hope的英语作文
求一个命题为I have a plan about what to do for Project Hope的英语作文
project HopeIn class, our teacher told us something about Project Hope. She said some children in the country couldn't go to school because their parents were too poor to send their children to school. She called on us to help out.After school I returned home. I wasgreatly moved by this. What should I do for Project Hope? I was wondering about this when I saw the money collection box on the table. Then I decided to send my pocket money, which I had saved for nearly one year, to the children who wanted to go to school. I wrote a letter to them and hurried to the post office. Together with the letter, Iposted the money and sent my best wishes to them.
您可能关注的推广英语作文 求中文翻译Dear Mr Headmater,
I'm writting to present our plan of transforming the empty land in our school.
We would like turn it into a beautiful garden.We would plant trees and grasses.We think it would attract birds,insects and some small animals.Thu_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 求中文翻译Dear Mr Headmater,
We would like turn it into a beautiful garden.We would plant trees and grasses.We think it would attract birds,insects and some small animals.Thu
Dear Mr Headmater,
We would like turn it into a beautiful garden.We would plant trees and grasses.We think it would attract birds,insects and some small animals.Thus this would provide a quiet place for us to read and relax in.Those who are good at drawing also intend to paint pictures on the wall facing the garden.Because there is little paint left,we decide to paint them in bright,attractive colours.
We think our plan would greatly improve the empty land in our school and eveyone would benefit.And we students have promised to donate one weekend of our time to completing our project.We hope the school council will accept our plan.
Best wishes.
Yours sincerely,
亲爱的校长先生我写信目的是展示我们的计划将空地在我们学校上学.我们想把它变成一个美丽的花园.我们将植物树木和草.我们认为它会吸引鸟类、昆虫和小动物.因此这将提供一个安静的地方让我们读和放松.那些擅于绘画也意愿将在墙上画画面向花园.因为很少有油漆的离开,因为我们决定画在明亮的,有吸引力的颜色.我们认为我们的计划将在很大程度上提高了空地和eveyone在我们学校将受益.和我们学生已经答应捐一周末的时间来完成我们的计划.我们希望学校理事会将接受我们的计划.致以最好的祝福.你的,Li Hua
您可能关注的推广imagine you work for your city.think of a plan to make it cleaner and greener作文要关于生活.植物.公园.购物的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
imagine you work for your city.think of a plan to make it cleaner and greener作文要关于生活.植物.公园.购物的
要关于生活.植物.公园.购物的
今天FIONA带我们去了她朋友家的农场,农场非常大,感觉上有点像宽阔的蒙古草原.Today FIONA took us to her friend's farm,farm is so big,a bit like the broad grasslands of Mongolia feel.农场主教我们怎样挤牛奶,我知道了挤牛奶的时候是,手指不能上下移动,手向上的时候,手指应捏住奶头,这样奶才会出来.我照着农场主的示范做了,白花花的牛奶从奶头中喷射出来,溅得我满脸.Farm bishop we how to milk a cow,I know the milking time,fingers can not move up and down,hands up,fingers pinch the nipple,so that milk will come out.I follow the farmers do the demonstration,shining white milk is ejected from the nipple,I face a splash.随后同行的REX也开始学着挤,谁知好玩的事情发生了,他刚一伸手,奶牛竟开始撒尿了,搞得大家笑作一团,可以用人仰马翻来形容我们当时的情景.Then the counterparts of REX also began to learn to squeeze,who knows the funny thing happened,he just put out a hand,the cow began to urinate,make you laugh,can be used to describe the scene at that time we utterly routed.在农场里我用奶瓶喂小奶牛BB,它把奶瓶扯来扯去,特别调皮.On the farm I bottle fed small cow BB,it put the bottle to pull,very naughty.农场里所有的家禽都有,牛、羊、鸡、鸭、猪.,我还抱了小兔子,在我怀里软软的一团,毛发很光滑.All the farm poultry,cattle,sheep,chicken,duck,pig.Also,I hold the little rabbit,in my arms a blob,hair very smooth.今天参观农场,让我领略了澳大利亚的原生态美景Today to visit the farm,I appreciate the natural beauty of Australia~以aplanformysummerholiday为题写一篇120字左右的作文_百度知道
以aplanformysummerholiday为题写一篇120字左右的作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
the summer holiday is coming again! I am looking forward to mycolourful summer holiday which will surely create a sweet memory in my mind. This coming summer holiday will be unusual. My plan is to be avolunteer of Shanghaiworld Expo. First of all. Everyone should help others as “helping others”means “helping ourselves”. The wonderful summer holiday is comingsoon. I think visiting the Expo park issuch a good way that I can show my love and passion to this grand event. What I plan to do is just tolooking at the golden field and the blue sky. Second. I believe my summer holiday will be full of fun because of the 2010world Expo. I’m so interested in the world Expobecause I can experience the sights. Thissummer holiday, it also provides me with a chance to take a look at beautiful viewsaround the world and experience the unique culture and customs from differentcountries, I haven’tseen her for months since I was busy with my studies. I think July is the right time to go to the country. What about yours. This is my summer holiday plan. On the other hand. I will visit her assoon as the summer holiday begins. After leaving all my sadness behindMy Summer Holiday PlanI used to spend my vacations doing homework or watching TV at home. I used to livewith her when I was a child. Third.My summer holiday plan seems very simple. Why is it so important, it can also take me to have a look in thefuture. I can relax myself and enjoy thewonderful scenery, I plan to go to the country during the coming summerholiday. It’s a great time for me to relax and have fun. Taking part inthe World Expo is probably the most important part in my summer holiday plan, however. I want to go there tokeep her company. The thing I’d like to domost is to visit the Expo park, I will feel happy andenergetic, since I’m a Shanghainese. Butthe most important thing I plan to do is to visit my grandma, smells and tastes of different culturesand customs there. She loves me very much. What an exciting trip it will be,but it is really important to me. Inaddition, I will have a lot of things to do, I will learna lot from being a volunteer, excitement filled my heart. She has to live a lonely life. Sincethere are so many interesting places to visit and hundreds of attractive thingsto see. Life there islike the gardenia and it has an aura of magic, it’s myresponsibility to support the World Expo. Time flies. During the coming holiday. I promised to visit herduring the summer holiday by phone. I will feel a sense of achievement to help others.Since it will start after the final exam, maybe I’ll go there over ten times, since my grandpahas been dead for years, I miss her so much?Since the city is too noisy and the airhere is not so fresh. When I thought aboutmy summer holiday plan? First. “Volunteer” isjust another word for “responsibility”, I’ll plan to do something different
Summer is finally here. I want to spend my summer holiday in a meaningful way. Here is my plan for the summer holiday. First, I want to read more books. Reading books is a good way to learn and to improve oursleves. By reading, we can know many new things that we cannot learn from school. Second, I would like to watch some Eglish movies. It's good for our English learning. We can know more about foreign culture. We can also learn more words. Thrid, I plan to go swimming with my friends. Swimming is a good sport for summer. It also makes me stronger. This is my plan for a rich, meaningful, relaxing summer holiday.
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以i plan to be a teacher为题写一篇60词左右的英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以i plan to be a teacher为题写一篇60词左右的英语作文
以i plan to be a teacher为题写一篇60词左右的英语作文
i planto be a teacherPeople know that teachers 'salary is not high ,but their work is too hard.And many parents do not like their children's teacher.Then why i want to be a teacher?There is a good sentence which describe teacher :teacher is the greatest vocation in the world.Teacher's duty is to cultivate a generation.They pass their profund knowledge to the students.It is known that a generation will influence a nation's future.So we can know how important the teachers are.i want to be a teacher to cultivate the next generation,to let them serve country,serve people better,then the world will be better and better

我要回帖

更多关于 topik作文 的文章

随机推荐