假设新学期新打算舅舅给你买了一辆自行车,以李明的名义写信

李明快过生日了,他听说舅舅要买一双高级的皮鞋作为生日礼物送给自己.李明认为不对,李明应该怎么对舅舅说?
李明快过生日了,他听说舅舅要买一双高级的皮鞋作为生日礼物送给自己.李明认为不对,李明应该怎么对舅舅说?
李明说:“舅舅,谢谢您的好意,我现在还是中学生,不太适合,您送我别的吧。”
相关知识等待您来回答
礼节礼仪领域专家英语书面表达:Tina 是一名中学生,她的数学成绩不太理想,她想寻求帮助,请你以李明的名义给她写信.内容包括:1.告诉她学习方法很重要;2.根据自己的经验给她提几条建议_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语书面表达:Tina 是一名中学生,她的数学成绩不太理想,她想寻求帮助,请你以李明的名义给她写信.内容包括:1.告诉她学习方法很重要;2.根据自己的经验给她提几条建议
英语书面表达:Tina 是一名中学生,她的数学成绩不太理想,她想寻求帮助,请你以李明的名义给她写信.内容包括:1.告诉她学习方法很重要;2.根据自己的经验给她提几条建议
marks . Here
according to
experience
importance
, therefore ,
, correcting
least , practice
necessary . when
Yours faithfully
写的比较糟糕
不知道能不能帮上忙
估计里面有不少错误~~~如果要用
一定要好好修改下~
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语作文,请以李明的名义给jim写一封信_百度知道
英语作文,请以李明的名义给jim写一封信
It&#39,  Thank you for your letter.  Thanks to these rules  Dear Jim.  Yours.On weekends. I have to wash clothes by myself.  My parents are very strict because I have so many family rules.But I think it is unfair to be in bed by ten o's necessary.  Fclock every morning,I can&#39. You want to know my family rules.  And I must finish my homework in time.  I have to get up at six o&#39. So I think the family rules can make some changes. I can't play computer games, but I think it't go out with my frieclock! Students need nine hours sleep!  And I think playing some computer games is not good for us children. Ws strict, there are too many rules in my family.And I have to be in bed by ten o&#39.I can keep healthy, I have to go home before nine p.m
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文(请以李明的名义写一封邀请信,邀请李东夫妇到他家吃晚饭.时间:星期日(11月1日)晚上7点 地点...英语作文(请以李明的名义写一封邀请信,邀请李东夫妇到他家吃晚饭.时间:星期日(11月1_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文(请以李明的名义写一封邀请信,邀请李东夫妇到他家吃晚饭.时间:星期日(11月1日)晚上7点 地点...英语作文(请以李明的名义写一封邀请信,邀请李东夫妇到他家吃晚饭.时间:星期日(11月1
英语作文(请以李明的名义写一封邀请信,邀请李东夫妇到他家吃晚饭.时间:星期日(11月1日)晚上7点 地点...英语作文(请以李明的名义写一封邀请信,邀请李东夫妇到他家吃晚饭.时间:星期日(11月1日)晚上7点地点:人民路12号…急~(1/3)翻译成中文(I know that astronomy and economics are enough to keep even a(2/3)n honor student busy.Do not forget that the pursuit of knowledge i(3/3)s a noble task,and you can never study enough.)
Dear Li Dong,Hello.This is Li Ming.I am going to dine out at a restaurant at No 12,the People Road at 7:00pm,November 1st,and I would like to invite you and your wife to join me.Will you be free t
Dear Li Dong, I am writing to invite you and your wife to my house for dinner, at 7pm on Sunday, Nov 1. My house is at #12, Renmin Road. 您好,按要求写的,善意提醒楼上,貌似没看题目要求,也没写完
有字数要求么? 我可以扯几百字。。
Li dong: How do you do! I on Sunday November 11, 12 in 19 when renmin road home please you couple for dinner. Please be punctual for appointments, thank you. Your friends: li Ming
Hello Mr. Li,
I'm LiMing. I'd like to invite you and your wife to my home for dinner at 7 O'clock on Novmber 1st.
Let me know if you can come on time. Address: Renmin Road No.12 Regards

我要回帖

更多关于 新学期伊始的我 的文章

随机推荐