Wearatwins汉语论文摘要怎么写写

按汉语提示完成句子。
1. This book has a ______ (独特的) value. 2. I only wear a tie on special_百度知道
按汉语提示完成句子。
1. This book has a ______ (独特的) value. 2. I only wear a tie on special
Congress has approved the new educational ______ (预算). 2. I often played hide-and-seek games with my little friends to ______ (使愉快) ourselves. I only wear a tie on special ______ (场合). 3. 5. 4. The children were taking turns on the ______ (滑梯) in the playground. This book has a ______ (独特的) value。
按汉语提示完成句子
提问者采纳
4. slides& 3
1; 5;2. particular &nbsp. budget&nbsp. occasions&nbsp
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Going shopping单元测评试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Going&shopping单元测评试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Going&shopping单元测评试题及答案
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Unit 5 Going shoppingWelcome to the unit一.&词组翻译1. 漫画书_______________________&&& 2. 发夹______________&&& 3. 音乐盒_______________________&&& 4. 许多影集_______________&&& 5. 去购物 _______________________&& 6. 向她求助______________&&& 7. 给我买生日礼物 ___________________8. 好主意________________&& 9. 喜欢玩溜溜球 ______________ 10. 需要你拎所有的包__________二.&句型转换1.&I want to buy a pencil-box for her. (改为同义句)I want to buy _________ _________ ________ ________.2.&Sandy likes playing yo-yo very much. (划线提问)________ _________ Sandy _________ __________ very much?3.&I don’t have any paper. ((改为同义句)I have _________ paper.4.&She does housework every day.(改为一般疑问句)_________ she ________ housework every day?5.&Millie works hard every day. (划线提问)________ ________ Millie ________ every day?&&& 三.&选择(&&&&&& ) 1. Simon _____________ a letter to his friend at the moment.A. writes&&& B. wrote&&& C. write&&& D. is writing(&&&&&& ) 2. My mother likes reading some books before __________.A. to go to bed&& B. goes to bed&& C. going to bed&&& D. go to bed(&&&&&& ) 3. If you need any help, please call me _________ .A. on&&&& B. in&&&&&& C. for&&&& D./(&&&&&& ) 4. It’s very easy to ___________ with her. She is very friendly.A. talk&&& B. talks&&&& C. talking&&&& D. to talk(&&&&&& ) 5. The skirt _________ her new blouse very well.A. match&&& B. matches&& C. is match&&&& D. is matching(&&&&&& ) 6.―&&&&&&&& is the dress ? ―About fifty dollars .A. How much&&&&&& B. How many&&&&&&& C. How about&&& D. How often(&&&&&& ) 7. She often helps me&&&&&&&&& my lessons .A. of&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&&& D. on(&&&&&& ) 8. I like tthe shoes . Can I&&&&&&&&& ?A. try on it&&&&&&&& B. try it on&&&& C. try on them&&& D. try them on(&&&&&& ) 9. There are&&&&&&&&& on the table .A. three bottle of milk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. three bottles of milkC. three bottle of milks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. three bottles of milks(&&&&&& ) 10.&&&&&&&&&& is&&&&&& brother .&&&&&&&&& am&&&&&&&&& sister .A. He , I , his&&& B. He , I , her&& C. He , I , hers D. She , I , her
Reading(1)一.&词组翻译1. 寻找某物___________&2. 许多种类的发夹_______________3. 有足够的钱买一个MP3_____&4. 没关系._________ ___5. 要求买份礼物_______________&6. 等候那些学生_______________7. 拥有足够的钱_______________&8. (速度)够快_______________9. 和汤姆的东西一样__________&10. 请稍等._______________二. 动词1. Look ! The students&&&&&&&&&& (read) English .2. There&&&&&&&&& (be) some pretty stickers in the shop .3. He&&&&&&&&&& (not like) the computer games .4. There&&&&&&&&&& (not be) many shops for boys .5. She prefers&&&&&&&&&& (eat) some milk and bread .6.&&&&&&&&& Sandy&&&&&&&&&& (wait) for me now ?7. Millie sometimes&&&&&&&&& (buy) some comic books and stickers .8. I’d like&&&&&&&&& (find) a present for my friend .9.&&&&&&&&& (be) there any money on the table ?10. How often&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&& (walk) to school ?三. 选择填空(&& ) 1. She likes drinking some water after_________.A. swims&&&&&& B. swimming&& C. swim&&&&&&&& D. to swim(&& ) 2. It’s 7p.m. The Greens _________supper at home..A. are having&&& B. is having&&& C. to have&&&&&&& D. have(&& ) 3. I don’t like this pair of shoes, can I have a look at another_______?A. one&&&&&&&&& B. ones&&&&&& C. pair&&&&&&&&&& D. pairs(&& ) 4. I want _____ to listen to ______.A. she, he&&&&&& B. her, him&&&& C. her, his&&&&&&& D. hers, him(&& ) 5. ――Are there any girls in the room? ――Yes, ________.A. there are&&&&& B. they are&&& C. there aren’t&&& D. they aren’t(&& ) 6. Do you think it is easy _______& the bird in the tree?A. to look&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&& C. to see&&&&&&&&& D. look(&& ) 7. Listen! Someone__________ in the next door.A. sing&&&&&&&& B. is singing&&& C. sings&&&&& D. are singing(&& ) 8.He is dancing _____ Tom’s __________birthday now.A. at, twelve&&&& B. to, twelfth&& C. on, twelfth& D. of , twelve(&& ) 9. This pair of shoes _____ ¥80.&& A. takes&&&&&&&& B. spends&&&&& C. pays&&&&&&&&&& D. costs(&& ) 10. His ___ are very big , I think this pair of ___is big enough for them.A. feet, boots B. foot, boot&&&& C. feet, boot&&&& D. foot, boots四.&翻译句子1.&他确信约翰此刻正在睡觉吗?_________________________________________________________ 2.&他父母没有足够的钱给他买一份礼物。_________________________________________________________ 3.&在我们学校里有各种各样的花._________________________________________________________4.&他们经常向王叔叔寻求帮助._________________________________________________________ 5.&请问你要买什么? (两种)_________________________________________________________6.&这些书现在打折._________________________________________________________7.&店主建议她买不同种类的发夹_________________________________________________________8.&这些书花了我很多钱._________________________________________________________9.&我花了很多钱买这些书._________________________________________________________10.&这些衣服要花多少钱?_________________________________________________________Reading(2)一.选择填空。(&& )1.Her mother often asks her to__all the bags when they go shopping at the weekend.A. bring&&&& B. take&&& C. send&&& D. carry (&& )2.Are these ________Li Ping’s and Wu Dong’s?A. walkmans&& B. walkman&& C. walkmen&& D. walkmens(&& )3.She want to buy ______food ,but she doesn’t have _______money.A.any&&&& B. some&&& C.any&& D. some(&& )4.Simon’s birthday is coming .He would like all the following(下面的)&&&&&& things as his presents except(除了) ________.A. comic books B. computer games& C. hair clips&& D. some CDs(&& )5.I buy some books for my best friend and they ______me $30.A. spend&&& B. pay&& C. cost&&& D. take (&& )6.I don’t want to buy the same things ________Amy did.A. like&&&&& B. as&&&& C. for&&& D. at (&& )7.Jim,would ______like to go swimming with ______this evening?A. him, you&&& B.I, you& C. you ,he&&& D. you ,me (&& )8.How _______can you spend reading books every day ?&&&&& A.many&&&& B.much&&& C.often&&& D.long (&& )9. “I like playing sports. Let's play&&& .” “It sounds&&&& .”A. good&&&& B. wellC. good&&&&&&& D. well(&& )10. Don’t forget to bring your book&&&& school next time.A. in the&&& B. in&&& C. to the&&&&& D. to二.句型转换,根据括号内的要求改写句子1. Kate often runs in the playground after school. (用now 改写)Kate ___________& ____________ in the playground___________..2. May I help you? (改为同义句)__________ can I do for you?3. Tony spends 10 yuan on that pretty teddy bear. (改为同义句)&&& Tony_________ 10 yuan__________ that teddy bear.4. She is too young. She can’t go to school. (改为同义句)&&& She __________ old ______________ ___________ go to school.5. We are playing with yo-yos under the tree. (对划线部分提问)&&&& ____________ are you______________ under the tree? 6. How much does this pair of shoes cost? (改为同义句)&&& What ________ __________ _______ ___________ this pair of shoes?& 7. Tom goes to school early and he doesn’t have breakfast. (改为同义句)&&& Tom goes to school early ____________ _____________ breakfast.& 8. I would like a carton of milk. (对划线部分提问)&&& _________ _________ milk _________ you like?三.完成句子,每空一词。1.去年的卡片有折扣。There _______ _______ _______ _______last _______cards.2.我宁愿买那个小发夹。I ______ _____ _______the ________hair clip.3.他父母没有足够的钱供他上学。His _______don’t ______ ______ money for him to _____ _____ ______.4.这些足球多少钱?_____ _____do these footballs _____?5.茶和咖啡,你更喜欢哪一个?Which do you _______,tea ____coffee?6.那个女孩每星期要花100元在零食上。That girl ______100yuan _____snacks every week.7.米莉正在为她的新鞋付钱。Millie ______ ______ _______her new ______.
Vocabulary一.&词组翻译1. 几家玩具店_____________&2.& 一家服装店_______________3. 去一家运动商品店_________&4. 在一家花店工作___________5.不同种类的的鞋子 ___________&6. 一个昂贵的随身听________7. 一份很好的新年礼物________&8. 给他找点好东西_________9. 为他生日聚会买些食品________&10. 赔偿我的新短裙_______二.单项选择(&&&&& )1. There ________ some CDs on the shelf. &&&&&&&& A. is&&& B. are&&& C. have&&&& D. has (&&&&& )2. Those flowers ________ Kate $56. &&&&&&&& A. paid&&& B. took&&& C. cost&&& D. spent (&&&&& )3. Dad, my trousers are old. I want to buy a new ________. &&&&&&&& A. trousers&&& B. one&&& C. it&&&& D. pair (&&&&& )4. This coat is too expensive. Do you have a ________ one? &&&&&&&& A. larger&& B . cheaper&&& C. nicer&&&& D. longer (&&&&& )5. Is this room ________ the meeting? &&&&&&&& A. large enough to have&&&&&&&&&& B. enough large to have& C. large enough having&&&&&&&&&&& D. enough large having (&&&&& )6. We have some houses. But we need ________ . &&&&&&&& A. more many B. another many& C. many another D. many more (&&&&& )7. Tom needs some help _______ his homework.. Can you help ________? &&&&&&&& A. to, he&&&& B. with, him&&&&&& C. to, his&&&&&& D. with, his(&&&&& )8. ―Clean the tables , please . ―&&&&&&&& .A. All right&&&&&&&& B. That’s all right&&&& C. Thanks&&&&&&&&& D. Not at all(&&&&& )9. “Do Lucy and Lily have a nice room?” “Yes,&&&&& .”A. she do&&& B. she has&&& C. they do&& D. they have(&&&&& )10. ------Does Tom&&&& any erasers? ------- Yes, he&&&& some.A. have&&&& B. has&&&& C. has&&& D. haveGrammar一.&写出下列动词的现在分词practise___________see___________use___________score___________write___________have___________&get___________chat___________put___________let___________forget___________cut___________&shop___________begin___________win___________plan___________die___________lie___________&wear___________enjoy___________eat___________walk___________fly___________draw___________二.动词填空1. It's twelve o'clock now. The students ________ (have) their lunch. They usually ________(have) rice, meat and vegetables for their lunch. 2. Amy ________ (watch) TV every day. She ________ (watch) TV now. 3. I like ________ (drink) coffee.4. Look! The boy students _______ (play) football on the playground. They _______ it very well.5. ---- Where is Bob? --- He __________ (make) a model plane in DIY room.6. ----It’s twelve o’clock. What _________ the teachers ___________ (do)?& ---- They ____________ (have) a rest.& ---- What _______ they usually ________ (do) at this time every day?& ---- They usually ___________ (sleep) for a while. But sometimes they ___________ (have) meetings or ___________ (talk) with some students.7. The children _____________ (sit) under the big tree and _____________ (listen) to their teacher.8. She likes ___________ (watch) TV. She almost ____________ (watch) TV every night. You see, she _____________ (sit) in front of the TV now.三.根据要求改写句子:1. Sandy is playing a new computer game now .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sandy&&&&&&&&&& now ?2. The comic books cost ¥50 .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the comic books cost ?3. Millie plays with Eddie every night .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Millie&&&&&&&&&& with every night ?4. I’m looking for football cards .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& looking for ?5. There are some new shops in the mall .(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& new shops in the mall ?6. They are having the cold drinks .(改为否定句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the cold drinks .7. Is the little boy carrying the bag ?(做出否定回答)&&&&&&&&&&& ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .8. There is a beautiful clip on the table .(改为复数形式)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& some beautiful&&&&&&&&&&& on the table .9. I want to buy Simon a present .(改为同义句)& I want to buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Simon .10. Kitty watches TV every evening .(改为现在进行时)&& Kitty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& now .四.句子翻译1.&我们正在放飞一些风筝。_____________________________________________________________2.&双胞胎想要成为校排球队的成员。_____________________________________________________________3.&他们正在邀请李老师和他们一起聊天。_____________________________________________________________4.&DD-你在等谁? DDD我的一位老朋友。_____________________________________________________________5.&我们此时正在等着轮到我们买电影票。_____________________________________________________________6.&这些天他们没在农场干活。_____________________________________________________________Integrated skills一.词组翻译1.&试穿那条裤子_________2.&非常适合李老师______________3.&为他们募集一些钱款__________4.&你的真诚的_______________5.&打我电话____________&6.&捐献一些钱给老人__________7.&有足够的文具使用__________收集笔记本和书写纸________8.&花零用钱_________________10.访问中国的一个贫困地区___________________ 二.&动词填空1.&It’s eight o’clock in the morning, we ____________ (have) lessons.2.&C What’s he doing?& -- He __________ (do) his homewoek.3.&Look! The monkeys ____________ (jump) down form the tree.4.&Don’t talk! The baby ________________ (sleep).5.&--- _________ you ________(listen) to music now?& --- Yes, I am.6.&The children _____________ (run) outside, aren’t they?7.&--- Where is Mr. Wu? --- He ___________ (have) an English class in the classroom.8.&Daniel ___________ (not play) computer games every day.三.句子翻译1.&西蒙总是把零花钱捐给贫困地区的孩子们。_____________________________________________________ 2.&他们没有足够的时间和金钱去美国拜访他们的祖父母。_____________________________________________________ 3.&你想试穿它们吗? 我觉得这双靴非常配你的外套,颜色也很适合你。_____________________________________________________ 4.&请问,你的外套多少尺码?36码。_____________________________________________________ 5.&你们多久为需要帮助的人募捐一次?_____________________________________________________ 四.理解
name&age&about shoppingAlice&35&I like shopping, but shopping with young children is not an easy thing. I have to look after them while I’m shopping. Shopping with my husband is not fun either. I only go shopping with my husband when I need to buy something form him. If I look at a dress for myself, he says something like, ‘The queue is too long’ or ‘You don’t need to buy that right now.’ I often go shopping with my friends. It’s fun. I like shopping alone, too.Maria&26&I like shopping very much, but I never go shopping at weekends. There are too many people in the shops. I don’t like shopping with other people. It usually takes me a lot of time to choose (选择)things because I never buy the first things I see. I always look around other shops to find the best price. I’m good at finding the best deals. I don’t like buying food in small shops and street markets. I think food in the supermarket is fresher(新鲜的) and cheaper, so I shop there.(&& )1.Both Alice and Maria like shopping________.A. with friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at weekends&& C. alone(&& )2. When Alice’s husband says things like ‘ You don’t need to buy that right now…’, he means _______.A. the dress is not good quality&& B. he loves shopping&& C. he does not want to wait for his wife(&& )3. Why does it take Maria so much time to choose things?& __________A. Because she wants to find the best priceB. Because there are too many people&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Because she likes looking around(&& )4. From what Maria says, we know_________.A. things are cheaper at weekendsB. many people like shopping at weekendsC. people don’t like shopping at weekends(&& )5. Maria likes to buy food_____________.A. in small shops&&&&&&&& B. in streets&&&& C. in the supermarket& Main task一.&词组翻译1.快速记住新单词______________2.一座新的购物大厦____________3.邀请王叔叔参观学校___________4.五个楼层的饭店_______________5.需要更多一些_____________6.太多的人和噪音______________7.一个真正有趣的地方___________8.电脑游戏中心_________________&9.站在一家玩具店外面__________10.最喜欢川菜_________________11.一个会见朋友的好地方________12.拨110求助_________________13.在顶楼____________________14.吃来自不同国家的不同种食物&___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&____________________二.书面表达:请根据要点提示,写一篇60-80词的小短文。 要点提示: 1. 我家附近有一家名叫Star Shopping Mall购物中心; 2. 购物中心总共有六层,里面有许多店铺,如餐馆、快餐店、家电商场、书店、服装店、鞋店、体育用品商店等; 3. 购物中心早上9点开始营业,晚上10点关门; 4. 每天都有大批的顾客光临。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Checkout部分一、单句理解,根据你所听到的内容,选择正确的答语(& )1. A.I do my homework.&& B.I’m doing my homework.&&& C.I want to go to the movie.(& ) 2.A.Yes,he does.&& B.No,he is watching a movie.& C.Yes,he wants to watch TV.(& )3. A.Let’s go to the movie. B.Sure. C.Let’s go at 7:00(& )4. A.No,the video is boring.& B.No,he isn’t. C.Yes,he does.(& )5. A.I want to go at six.&& B.I want to go to the library.& C.I am reading a book.二、对话理解,根据对话内容和问题,选择正确的答案(& )1. A.He is doing his homework.& B.He is watching TV.&& C.He is writing a letter.(& )2.& A.They are watching a movie.& B.They are watching TV.&& C.They are going to the movie.(& )3. A.He’s in the bedroom. B.He’s in the living-room.& C.He’s in the classroom.(& )4. A.She is waiting for Tim. B.She’s waiting for Jim. &&&& C.She’s waiting for you.(& )5. A.They want to go swimming.& B.They want to go skating.& C.They want to go shopping.笔试部分 一、单项选择(& )1._______ your teacher doing?A.How     B.What     C.What’s(& )2.My son is _______ a book in his room.A.looking at&B.watching&&C.reading(& )3.I _______ a bird _______ the tree.A.in&&B.in&&C.on(& )4.They are doing _______ homework at home.A.our&&&B.them&&&C.their(& )5.Look,Nancy _______ a letter to her parents.A.writing&&&&B.is writing&&C.is writeing(& )6.On weekdays,he often gets up _______ six o’clock.A.at&&&&B.on&&&&C.in(& )7.Let’s _______ football after school.A.play&&&&B.playing&&&C.to play(& )8.Here _______ a letter _______you.A.to&&&B.for&&&C.to(& )9.―Where is Mike?&&&&&&& ―He’s _______ the pool.A.swim at&&B.swimming at&C.swiming at(& )10.It’s six o’clock.The Green family _______ dinner.A.is eating&&&B.are eatting&&C.are eating(& )11.Thank you _______ your bike.A.for&&&B.of&&&&C.to(& )12.There are _______ in my room.A.much photo&&B.many photoes&C.a lot of photos(& )13.I with my sister _______ TV.A.are watch&&B.are watching&C.am watching(& )14.Here _______ some books on the desk.A.is&&&&B.are&&&C.be(& )15.Jim is playing basketball _______ one of his photos.&A.in&&&&B.at&&&&C.on(& )16. ______ works late and stands in the restaurant.A. A waiter&&&&& C. A worker&&&& C. Worker(& )17. Do you like _______?&&&&&&&&& A. talking people&&& B. talking to people& C. to working late(& )18. --- What _____ you ______?& -- I’m a reporter.&&&&&&&&& A. does, do&&&&& B. are, do&&& C. do, do&&&& (& )19. What ______ he _____ be?&&&&&&&&& A. does, wants&& B. does, wants to&& C. does, want to(& )20. People give me their money ___ get their money ____ me.&&&&&&&&& A. or, to&&& B. and, to&&& C. or, from& 二、词汇A) 根据首写字母填入所缺的单词。1. My uncle w________ in that shop.2. She is a w________ and works in a restaurant.3. His father is a d________, he works in a hospital.4. Lucy and Lily are s_________. They are in No. 1 Middle School.5. She likes to talk to people, she wants to be a r___________.B) 根据所给单词填入正确的形式。6. We know the ________ (thief) dislike us. 7. I like playing with _________(child) in the school very much.8. We need two music __________(teach) here.9. There ______(be) some meat on the plate(盘子).10. What does ________ (Anna) mother do?三.句型转换1. She wants to be a teacher because she likes kids. (提问)& ______& ______ she _______ to be a teacher?2. My brother wants to be a policeman. (否定句)& My brother ______& ______ to be a policeman.3. I work in the bank. (提问)& ______& _______ you _______?4. It’s a busy job. (一般疑问句)& _______& _________ a busy job?5. What does your father do? 同义句& _______& your father’s _________?6. He is our English teacher.& He _______& __________ English. 四、根据汉语意思完成下列句子 1.――你妹妹正在做什么?& ――她正在做她的家庭作业。―What ____your sister _______?―She _____ _____ _______ homework.2.这个电视节目很无聊,让我们去看电影吧。This TV show ______ ______,______ ______ ______ ______ movie.3.这是玛丽的一张家庭照片。Here is _______ _______ of _______ _______.4.那听起来很不错。 && That _______ _______.5.你正在和谁谈话?Who _______ you_______ _______?五、完形填空 Ann is  1  American worker.She works in a big factory(工厂) in America.It’s  2  half past six in the morning.Ann is  3  up.She is sitting on the bed.She is putting  4  her clothes.She has  5  to do today.Now Ann is sitting at the table.She is  6  her  7 .There  8  a cup of orange and some bread on the table.Ann is  9  the orange and eating the bread.She is  10  today’s newspaper.(& )1.A.the&&&B.a&&&&C.an(& )2.A.a&&&&B./&&&&C.the(& )3.A.getting&&B.get&&&C.getting(& )4.A.off&&&B.up&&&C.on(& )5.A.anything&&B.something&&C.some thing(& )6.A.eating&&&&& B.eat&&&C.eating(& )7.A.lunch&&&B.breakfast&&C.supper(& )8.A.is&&&B.are&&&C.be(& )9.A.seeing&&&B.eating&&&C.drinking(& )10.A.reading&&B.watching&&C.seeing六、理解 AThere is a park near my home.People like to go to this park after work.Some of them go to the park every& day.Look!That is Mr King.He is sitting on a chair and watching the children.Some children are playing a game.Some boys are playing football.Lucy and Lily are standing (站)under a tree.They are talking.There is a small river(河) in the park.We can see some boats(小船) on the water.Some children are sitting in the boats with their fathers and mothers.Listen!A girl is singing.This is really a nice park.I come here after school every day.(& )1._______ like to go to the park.A.Children &&&&&&&& B.Lucy and Lily    &C.People(& )2.There are some _______ in the park.A.birds and cats&B.chairs and boats&&& C.balls and kites&&(& )3.Lucy is talking with _______.A.Mr King&B.the boys& C.Lily&(& )4.The writer(作者) can’t see _______ in the park.A.children&&B.men&&&&&&& C .birds(& )5.What is the writer doing?A.He’s watching the people in the park.B.He’s playing a game. C.He’s singing.BThere are four people in my family. My father is a policeman. His work is kind of dangerous. He’s very busy. He often goes out to have meals(饭). Sometimes we can’t see him all day. But I love him very much. My mother is a bank clerk, but she wants to be a reporter. She says her job is a boring and being a reporter is interesting, because she can meet many interesting people. My brother is a waiter. He likes his work, because he thinks he can meet many new friends when he works.I’m a middle school student. I study hard because I want to be a teacher. I think it’s not difficult for me.根据短文判断正(T)误(F)。(& )1. My family has four people, my father, my mother, my sister and I.(& )2. My father works in another city, so we can’t see him all day, sometimes.(& )3. My mother likes to be a bank clerk.(& )4. My brother works in a restaurant. He likes to make new friends.(& )5. I want to be a teacher. It’s easy for me, I think.
Unit 5 Going shoppingWelcome to the unit一.词组翻译1.a& comic book&&&& 2. a hair clip&&& 3. a music box&& 4. many photo albums 5. go shopping6. ask her for help&& 7. buy a birthday present for me& 8. a good idea& 9. like playing yo-yo& 10. need you to carry all the bags二.句型转换1. her a pencil-box& 2. What does Sandy like doing& 3. no&& 4. Does do&& 5. How does work 三.选择填空&1―5&& DCAA B&&&&&&& 6―10& ACDBAReading(1)一.&词组翻译1. look for something&& 2. many kinds of hair clips&& 3. have enough money to buy an MP34. It doesn’t matter&& 5. want to buy a present&& 6. wait for those students&& 7. have enough money8. fast enough&& 9. the same as Tom’s things&& 10. A moment, please.二.动词填空1. are reading&& 2. are&& 3. don’t like&& 4. aren’t&& 5. eating/ to eat&&& 6. Is& waiting& 7.Buys&& 8. to find&& 9. Is&& 10. do walk三.&选择填空1-5& BACBA&&&&&& 6D10& CBCDA四.&翻译句子1. Is he sure John is sleeping at the moment?2. His parents don’t have enough money to buy him a present.3. There are different kinds of flowers in our school.4. They often ask Uncle Wang for help.5. Can I help you?& / What can I do for you?6. There is a discount on these books now.7. The shopkeeper advises her to buy different kinds of hair clips.8. These books cost me a lot of money.9. I spent a lot of money buying these books.10. How much do these clothes cost?Reading(2)一.&选择填空1―5& DAACC&& 6―10 BDBCD二.句型转换,根据括号内的要求改写句子1. is running& now&&& 2. What&&& 3. paid for& 4. isn’t enough to&& 5. What doing6. is the price of&&&& 7. without having&& 8. How much& would三.完成句子,每空一词。1. is discount on year’s 2. would rather buy small3. parents have enough&& go to school&&& 4. How much&& cost&& 5. prefer& or6. spends on&& 7. is paying for shoesVocabulary三.&词组翻译1. a few toy shops&& 2. a clothes shop&& 3. go to a sports shop&& 4. work in a flower shop&& 5. different kinds of shoes&& 6. an expensive walkman&& 7. a good New Year present& 8. find something good for him& 9. buy some food for his birthday party& 10. pay for my new skirt二.单项选择1―5&& BCDBA&&& 6―10&& DBACCCGrammar一.&写出下列动词的现在分词practisingseeingusingscoringwritinghaving&gettingchattingputtinglettingforgettingcutting&shoppingbeginningwinningplanningdyinglying&wearingenjoyingeatingwalkingflyingdrawing二.动词填空1. are having have&& 2. watches& is watching&& 3. drinking&& 4. are playing&& play& 5. is making&& 6. are doing&& are having&& do do&&& sleep&& have&& talk&&& 7. are sitting&& listening&& 8. watching&& 9. watches&& is sitting三.根据要求改写句子:1. What is& playing&& 2. How much do&& 3. Who does play& 4. What are you&& 5. Are there any&&& 6. They aren’t having&& 7. No, he isn’t&&&& 8. There are clips&& 9. a present for& 10. is watching TV四.句子翻译1. We are flying some kites.2. The twins want to be members of the school volleyball team.3. They are asking Mr Li to chat with them.4. Who are you waiting for?&& An old friend of mine.5. We are waiting for our turn to buy the film tickets at the moment.6. They are not working on the farm these days.Integrated skills一.词组翻译1. try on the pair of trousers&&& 6 donate some money to the old man 2 fit Mr Li well&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. have enough stationery to use 3. raise some money for them& 8. collect notebooks and writing paper4. yours sincerely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. spend pocket money5. call me on &&&&&&&&&&& 10. visit a poor area of China四.&动词填空1. are having&& 2. is doing&& 3. are jumping&& 4. is sleeping&& 5. Are listening&& 6. are running&& 7. is having&&&& 8. doesn’t play三.句子翻译1. Simon always donate his pocket to the children in poor areas.2. They don’t have enough time and money to visit their grandparents in the USA.3. Do you want to try them on? I think this pair of boots matches your coat well. And the colour fits you well too .4. Excuse me, what size is your coat? Size 36.5. How often do you raise money for the people in need?四.阅读理解1―5& C C A B CMain task一.&词组翻译1. remember the new words quickly2.a new shopping mall3. ask Uncle Wang to visit the school4. a restaurant of five floors5. need some more6. too many people and too much noise& 7. a really fun place8. computer games centre&9. stand outside a toy shop10. like food from Sichuan11. a good place to meet friends12. call 110 for help13. on the top floor14. eat food from different countries二.书面表达:略Checkout 部分(25分)一、单句理解,根据你所听到的内容,选择正确的答语 1. What are you doing?A.I do my homework.B.I’m doing my homework.C.I want to go to the movie.答案:B2. 2.Is your brother watching TV?A.Yes,he does.B.No,he is watching a movie.C.Yes,he wants to watch TV.答案:B3. This TV show is boring.A.Let’s go to the movie.   B.Sure.         C.Let’s go at 7:00.答案:A4. Does Steve want to go to the movie?A.No,the video is boring.B.No,he isn’t.C.Yes,he does.答案:C5. Where do you want to go?A.I want to go at six.B.I want to go to the library.C.I am reading a book.答案:B
二、对话理解,根据对话内容和问题,选择正确的答案 1. W:Tom,are you doing your homework?M:No.I’m writing a letter to my pen pal.Q:What is Tom doing?A.He is doing his homework.B.He is watching TV.C.He is writing a letter.答案:C2. M:The TV show is boring.W:I think so.Let’s go to the movie.Q:What are they doing?A.They are watching a movie.B.They are watching TV.C.They are going to the movie.答案:B3. W:Where is your father,Betty?M:He’s reading newspaper in the bedroom.Q:Where is Betty’s father?A.He’s in the bedroom.B.He’s in the living-room.C.He’s in the classroom.答案:A4. M:Hello,Amy.What are you doing?W:Hi,Tim.I’m waiting for Jim.What about you?M:I’m waiting for you.Q:Who is Amy waiting for?A.She is waiting for Tim.B.She’s waiting for Jim.C.She’s waiting for you.答案:B5. W:It’s boring.M:Let’s go shopping.W:That sounds good.Q:What do they want to do?A.They want to go swimming.B.They want to go skating.C.They want to go shopping.答案:C
笔试部分:1-5 CCBCB&&&& 6-10AABBC&&&& 11-15 ACCBC1-5 ABCDC& 6-10 DBCAB& 11-15 CBACC1. works& 2. waiter& 3. doctor& 4. students&& 5. reporter &6. thieves& 7. children& 8. teachers& 9. is& 10. Anna’s III. 1. Why does want& 2. doesn’t want& 3. Where do work& 4. Is it& 5. What’s job& 6. teaches us三、根据汉语意思完成下列句子答案:is doing her答案:Let’s go to the答案:Mary’s family答案:sounds good答案:talking to五、完形填空1-5CBACB&&&&&&&&&&& 6-10ABACA六、阅读理解(15分)1-5DBCDA&&& 6-10FFFTT
&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 文献综述怎么写 的文章

随机推荐