what can she do?谁知道里面的do 换成does行不行?求英语英国达人秀。

求英语达人来帮我解答~~~跪求翻译!!!!!!(1)_百度知道
求英语达人来帮我解答~~~跪求翻译!!!!!!(1)
请你把电视机音量调高,行吗?我听不清楚。(turn up)中国政府正采取一切措施来预防“非典”。(take measures, SARS)我们发现很难赶上科技领域的迅速发展。(keep up with)直到回到家里她才发现把自行车钥匙忘在办公室里了。(not...until...)事实证明,父母的言行对孩子有很深的影响。(have an effect on)由于她身体太虚弱而不能继续工作,医生建议她好好休息。(advise)战争只有导致人们更多的苦难。(lead to)众所周知,计算机在我们的日常生活和工作中起着重要的作用。(play a part)自改革开放以来,中国在许多方面焕然一新。(take on)一连好几个星期天气都很恶劣,因此运动会已被推迟到下个月。(put off)因为“非典”的缘故,我们今年不再享受五一长假。(on account of , no longer)就我所知,讲故事能提高英语口语能力。(as far as , improve)给我印象最深的是她的微笑。(impress)测试的目的是了解你对某门课程学习的情况。(learn about)我还没决定接下来做什么。(decide)情况比我们原来想象的严重得多。(far)这个故事让我想起了我的童年。(remind)正是怀特先生负责这个项目。(responsibe)我不在家时,你能帮我照看一下我的小狗和花吗?(take care)如果我明天早上早点动身就能见到他。(set off)只有到了那时,汤姆才承认自己确实错了。(Only, admit)万一你有什么问题,请给我打电话。(in case)我记得我们的初次相会,就像是昨天才发生似的。(as if)他宁愿他的孩子们别太吵。(would rather)人人都知道太阳从东方升起,是吗?(rise)政府号召我们保护我们的环境。(call on)除非他们的要求得到满足,否则他们不会回去工作。(unless ,meet)他不爱看侦探小说。(be keen on)假期结束了,我们开始认真工作。(get down to)我们没乘出租车而是步行到那里去。(instead of)他们并没意识到这样的行为会干扰他人。(aware, bother)市政府举行宴会以庆祝上海申博成功。(feast,in honour of)当中国赢得2008年奥运会举办权时,我们禁不住高兴得跳了起来。(host,can't help)彼得每天花大量时间在网上聊天,以至他的父母非常担心他的学习。(be concerned about)按照你的意愿,我一直同他保持联络。(touch)毫无疑问实行五一、国庆长假有许多明显的优点。(doubt)你借助于计算机解这道题只需要几秒钟的时间。(take)依我看这部电视剧(play)值得一看。(worth)我用另一种方法成功的做了这项实验。(succeed)
我有更好的答案
对!就这么整他!楼上两位笑死我了,10分,我们给你翻译这么多?楼上两位已经是仁慈已尽了。
亲,请你不要这么心理不平衡好不好,如果翻译好,我自然会有追加分,怎么可能只有10分,你说对么?!再说大家在网上互帮互助这本就是件好事,若人人向您这样,那。。。。。呵呵,太“可爱”了!!!!!!
Please turn the TV volume is turned up, will you? I can't hear you well. (turn up)The Chinese Government is taking all measures to prevent &SARS&. (take measures, SARS)We find it difficult to catch up with the rapid developments in science and technology. (keep up with)Got home until she found keys in the Office bike. (not...until... )Turns out, parents say and do has a deep effect on children. (have an effect on)Because her body was too weak and could not continue to work, doctors advised her to have a good rest. (advise)War only led to more suffering. (lead to)It is well known that computers in our daily life and plays an important role...
Would you mind turn up the TV? I can't hear clearly.也可以用Could you please turn up the TV? I can't listen clearly.
这个是天华给三校生的暑假英语作业吧。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需英语达人来解答题目!!!!!!!!
急需英语达人来解答题目!!!!!!!! 20
1.&&Rose is ( ) easy-going than Frank in the interview.
A. much B. many C. much more&&&&&&& 2.&&He is ( )on the 6 o'clock train on Friday evening.
A. travelling B. travel C. travels&&&&&&& 3.&&Steven likes travelling. He often travels by bike. But I‘d rather_______.
A. take a train B. flying C. ship D. driving a car&&&&&&& 4.&&My husband doesn't ( ), but I like it very much.
A. like shopping B. like shop C. likes shopping&&&&&&& 5.&&A:( ), Polly? B:I'd like a glass of wine, thank you.
&A. Do you want B. What would you like C. What you like&&&&&&&6.&&Jimmy, the noise of the TV is too loud. ________________. Please turn it down
&A. I like it B. I don‘t love it C. I can‘t stand it D. I‘m crazy about it&&&&&&&7.&&A:Where is David? B:He is having lunch in ( ) Chinese restaurant on ( ) seventh floor.
A. a, a B. an, the C. the, the&&&&&&&8.&&A:Hello, Xiaoyan, How are you? And How are things? B: ( ). Everybody is very nice and helpful.
A. I am well. Thanks B. I am good. Thank you C. Great. I am fine&&&&&&& 9.&&A:( )like to have a coffee? B:Yes, please.
A. Are you B. Would you C. Can you&&&&&&& 10.&&I'd ( ) a beer too. Thank you.
A. like having B. like to have C. like have&&&&&&& 11.&&A:Are there two men in the room? B:( )__.
A. No, there are one B. No, there's only one C. Yes, there is one&&&&&&&12.&&The company is _______ its business next year.
A. enlarging B. enlargen C. to enlarge D. being enlarge&&&&&&& 13.&&A: I like documentaries on TV. B: ( ).
A. So am I B. So do I C. So have I&&&&&&& 14.&&A: ( ) will the meal take? B:It'll take two hours, I think.
&A. How long B. How many C. How much&&&&&&&15.&&I am _____ food ___ dinner.
A. for B. for C. to D. for&&&&&&& 16.&&My father ( ) for an important phone call at the moment. He can't go to have lunch with you, I am afraid.
A. wait B. waiting C. is waiting&&&&&&& 17.&&It ( )heavily here at this moment.
A. rain B. rains C. is raining&&&&&&& 18.&&A:Could you ring them up please? I'm sometimes quite nervous on the phone. B:( ).
A. Are you? I am fine. B. Yes, why don't you call them? C. Yes, of course. I will phone them for you.&&&&&&& 19.&&Have you got ( ) lychees?
A. some B. any C. /&&&&&&&20.&&My mother is a doctor. She is ( ) medicine.
&A. from B. at C. in&&&&&&&21.&&Quite often after dinner, they ( ) music in a pub and ( ) home about midnight.
&A. are playing…are going B. will play… are going C. play…go&&&&&&&22.&&David's younger brother is ( )engineer.
A. a B. an C. the&&&&&&&23.&&Polly enjoys ( )in a band in her free time.
A. play the guitar B. to playing the guitar C. playing the guitar&&&&&&&24.&&This is where you work, Xiaoyan. That is your desk and this is ( ).
A. my desks B. mine C. desk of me&&&&&&& 25.&&I've got a lot of photos of my traveling. Would you ( )them?
A. like to see B. like seeing C. like see&&&&&&& 26.&&I'm a deputy manager. I work ( )an IT company.
A. for B. about C. of&&&&&&& 27.&&She is making ( )a cup of coffee.
A. myself B. himself C. herself&&&&&&&28.&&This is his book. Could you give it ( ) him?
A. to B. with C. for&&&&&& 29.&&You need to reduce your temperature, so you ( )take some medicine.
&A. need B. should C. will&&&&&&& 30.&&( )would you like, tea or coffee?
A. How B. Why C. What&&&&&&& 31.&&Does David ( )?
A. like flying B. likes fly C. likes to fly&&&&&&& 32.&&A:The area is too noisy. B: Yes, I agree. It's ( ).
A. no enough quiet B. not enough quiet C. not quiet enough&&&&&&& 33.&&A. Oh, dear. I've got a temperature. B. You ( )have some aspirins to reduce it.
A. have B. need C. should&&&&&& 34.&&A: ( )? B:She is talking to Mary.
A. What is she doing right now B. What does she do C. What is she talking about&&&&&&& 35.&&A:How about seeing a film this evening? B:Yes, ( ).
A. that's a good idea B. please C. that's right&&&&&&&36.&&A:Could you ring them up please? I'm sometimes quite nervous on the phone. B:( ).
A. Are you? I am fine. B. Yes, why don't you call them? C. Yes, of course. I will phone them for you.&&&&&&& 37.&&There____ a football match in the afternoon. Do you want______?
A. to join us B. join us C. to join us D. to join us&&&&&&& 38.&&The workers usually ( ) work at 8:30.
A. are starting B. start C. starts&&&&&&& 39.&&A: ( )? B: Yes, I'd like to. Thanks.
&A. Would you like something B. Would you like to come to the shop one day C. Would you like coming to the shop one day&&&&&&&40.&&What's ( )job? Are ( ) British?
A. your, your B. you, your C. your, you&&&&&&&41.&&A ( ) was the meeting like? B: It was very exciting.
A. How B. What C. Why&&&&&&& 42.&&We often have ( ) supper at home.
&A. us B. ours C. our&&&&&&& 43.&&A:I am from England. B: ( ).
A. So am I B. So do I C. So have I&&&&&&&44.&&It often ( ) in winter in the north of China.
A. snow B. is snowing C. snows&&&&&&& 45.&&---Are you free tomorrow? --- I am busy______ nowadays.
&A. reviewing B. reviewed C. to review D. of reviewing&&&&&&& 46.&&Mary and Xiaoyan ( )a housewarming party from 1pm-5pm on Saturday.
&A. are having B. is having C. have&&&&&&&47.&&I go swimming on ( ) Thursdays for two hours.
A. / B. a C. an&&&&&&&48.&&My uncle ( )in the IT Department. But now he ( ) on a plan for the marketing department.
A. works, is working B. work, is working C. is working, works&&&&&& 49.&&The girl is clever, who ______ playinig computer games.
A. is skilled in B. be good at C. do well in D. are good at&&&&&&& 50.&&I usually get up ( ) 7 o'clock ( ) the morning.
&A. past, on B. at, in C. in, in&&&&&&&
1--5 C A A A B
6--10 CC C B B
11--15 BAB A D
16--20 CCC D B
21--25 C B C B A
26--30 A C A B C
31--35 A C B A A
36--40 C D B B C
41--45 B C A C A 46--50 A A A A B
19题没有D选项····
打醋了,是B
好的,采纳你的答案了,谢谢啊
的感言:谢谢你的回答,解决我的大难题 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
1. C&&&& 11. B&&&&& 21. C&&&& 31. A&&&& 41. A
2. A&&&& 12. C&&&&& 22. B&&&& 32. C&&&& 42. C
3. A&&&& 13. B&&&&& 23. C&&&& 33. C&&&& 43. A
4. A&&&& 14. A&&&&& 24. B&&&& 34. A&&&&& 44. C
5. B&&&& 15. D&&&&& 25. A&&&& 35. A&&&& 45. A
6. C&&&& 16. C&&&& &26. A&&&& 36. C&&&& 46. B
7. C&&&& 17. C&&&&& 27. C&&&& 37. D&&& &47. A
8. B&&&&&18. C&&&&& 28. A&&&& 38. B&&&& &48. A
9. B&&&& 19. A&&&&& 29. B&&&& 39. B&&&&& 49. A
10. B&&&20.&&&&&&&& 30. C&&&& 40. C&&&&& 50. B
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号请英语达人进,1.What do you do?2.What's your job?3.What are you?4.What does he/she do?5.What do you want to be?6.What does he/she want to be?7.Where do you work?8.Where does your sister work?9.She works in a hospital.10.l work late on weekends.1_百度作业帮
请英语达人进,1.What do you do?2.What's your job?3.What are you?4.What does he/she do?5.What do you want to be?6.What does he/she want to be?7.Where do you work?8.Where does your sister work?9.She works in a hospital.10.l work late on weekends.1
请英语达人进,1.What do you do?2.What's your job?3.What are you?4.What does he/she do?5.What do you want to be?6.What does he/she want to be?7.Where do you work?8.Where does your sister work?9.She works in a hospital.10.l work late on weekends.11.We have a job for you as a waiter.12.Come and work for us as a reporter.13.Do you like to work evenings and weekends?14.Why do you like it?15.lt's an exciting job.16.Call Karen at 555-882317.We need a/an...18.l am afraid of seeing a doctor.请翻译以上句子,我一小时后来取答案!总共有100句呢,我就给大家翻译这些,妈呀···这么晚了,我抄,我抄,我使劲抄,我们老师布置了这些BT的作业···
1.What do you do?你干什么工作?2.What's your job?你什么工作?3.What are you?你是什么东西?4.What does he/she do?他干什么?5.What do you want to be?你想成为什么?6.What does he/she want to be?他想干什么?7.Where do you work?你在哪工作?8.Where does your sister work?你姐姐(妹妹)干什么?9.She works in a hospital.她在医院工作10.l work late on weekends.我周末工作到很晚.11.We have a job for you as a waiter.我们可以提供给你一个服务员的工作.12.Come and work for us as a reporter.来给我们当记者吧.13.Do you like to work evenings and weekends?你愿意晚上和周末工作吗?14.Why do you like it?你为什么喜欢它?15.lt's an exciting job.这是个很令人兴奋的工作.16.Call Karen at 555-8823 打这个电话叫Karen.17.We need a/an...我们需要一个…………18.l am afraid of seeing a doctor.我害怕看到医生…………
1.你在做什么?2.你的工作是什么?3.你呢?4.他(她)在做什么?5.你想干什么?6.他(她)想干什么7.你在哪工作?8.你的姐姐(妹妹)在哪工作?9.她在医院工作.10.我在休息日会工作到很晚.11.我们有一份服务员的工作提供给你.12.来为我们做份报告吧.13.你喜欢在休息...请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
How is she?What color is the ladybird?How is your aunt?Whose is this eraser?What can you do with your mouth?Who can draw very well?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答已经完美的解决了我问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
其他2条回答
What is she like?What color is the ladybird?How is your aunt?Whose is this eraser?What can your mouth do?Who can draw very well?
1 How does she lovely?2
看不到题目3 What isyou with mouth?4 Who is can draw very well?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语达人能替我回答这三个英语问题,尽量回答的详细点,1.what colors do you like best?2.what's your personal traits―extrovert or introvert?3.do you agree that color preference can tell your personality?_百度作业帮
求英语达人能替我回答这三个英语问题,尽量回答的详细点,1.what colors do you like best?2.what's your personal traits―extrovert or introvert?3.do you agree that color preference can tell your personality?
求英语达人能替我回答这三个英语问题,尽量回答的详细点,1.what colors do you like best?2.what's your personal traits―extrovert or introvert?3.do you agree that color preference can tell your personality?
I like blue best,because it makes me feel relax and calm.I am a little introvert(内向).Yes,i think so.Because each color has it's own unique quality or attribute.When you favor one color over another,you're telling a story about your personality and behavior.如果你是外向的,可以改一个别的颜色,比如red,yellow,green.It makes me feel full of energy passion(充满活力).I am extrovert(外向).
1.blue 2.extrovert 3.yes

我要回帖

更多关于 捕鱼达人3 的文章

随机推荐