小学六年级英语语我该怎么学.不少于两百字.

两个人植树的英语作文,并用上小学六年级六单元的知识.不要太长,但不能少于五句话.并翻译.越快越好.奖金多多._百度作业帮
两个人植树的英语作文,并用上小学六年级六单元的知识.不要太长,但不能少于五句话.并翻译.越快越好.奖金多多.
两个人植树的英语作文,并用上小学六年级六单元的知识.不要太长,但不能少于五句话.并翻译.越快越好.奖金多多.
March 12th was the Tree Plant Day,our class went to a mountain to plant trees.The teacher told us the main steps and then we started to plant the trees.We were divided into groups,2 members of each.The hardest work was digging a hole.But after 2 hours’ hard working,we all finished the task.We were very proud and happy.
Last year, there was an activity which asked every student to plant a tree. I was very excited when I heard that. We went to the park and took some seeds. We prepared our water bottle. Then we used th...
有具体图片么
Last Sunday was Tree Planting Day, our teacher led us to a park to help plant trees. Sam and I were in a group. We first dug a big hole on the ground. Then we put the tree into the hole and buried its...
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
并翻译,O(∩_∩)O谢谢,拜托了。去年,有一个让每个学生种树的活动。我听到后非常兴奋。我们带着种子去公园,我们准备了水瓶。我把种子放进泥土后,用水瓶倒水。当我们做完后,我觉得非常高兴和兴奋。
Last year, there was an activity which asked every student to plant a tree. I was very excited when I ...
是写两个人的植树作文。O(∩_∩)O谢谢,拜托了。
Last year, there was an activity which asked every student to plant a tree. My friend Tom and I were very excited when we heard that. We went to the park and took some seeds. We prepared our water bottles. Then we used that bottle to pour water when we worked together to put the seeds in the soil(泥土). When we finished, Tom and I were very tired but we felt very happy and excited. (75字,6句话)
可以翻译一下吗??
而且这是六下的知识
我要的是六上的 ,
而且这是你抄的吧??
O(∩_∩)O谢谢,拜托了。
请给我一篇六年级上册的
你还在吗??
您好,我已经尽了我最大的努力降低自己的水平为您写作文,六上六下那已经是几十年前的事情了。您可以随便翻翻我其他的答案,纯原创,纯手工,我一直都迎合你们的水平,符合你们的要求,从来不说废话。但是您的怀疑让人无法忍耐,既然您在这里问了,就要相信我们广大知友群体的力量,相信我们的诚信和人品。如果您不信或者怀疑的话,我不在乎您是否采纳,您可以去看看我的采纳率。我们纯粹只是为了帮助你们,不要求任何实质汇报,只求精神上的愉悦。我本来不想废话的,但我现在正在吃饭,还看到您这样的言论。或许我的话过于偏激,请您原谅,我也深感抱歉。
I'm so sorry.but I am a
抱歉。我真的只是一名六年级的学生,否则我怎么会问你
没关系。您快要考初中了,祝您学习愉快吧!
你有毛病啊!!!!!!你写的那段话是抄的吧!!不会就不会咯!还是让大哥哥来教你吧。
小东东!!!!
有啊,两个人在植树。
nisdjfdfklahds肯定放任你发感慨了给你答复离开过等方面浪费大概等法律规定非固定法律规定sri东方琳饭店老板对方英语的学习方法?不少于两百字。_百度知道
英语的学习方法?不少于两百字。
提问者采纳
要学好英语,最重要的是要有一颗持之以恒的心。首先,要给自己定一个目标,然后为目标制定相应的计划。比如说,最基本的英语发音要准,就要先把每一个音标读准确,然后才能把每一个单词,每一个句子读准确。其次,英语口语是很重要的,直接关系你的门面,这需要你经常早读积累出来的。如果,觉得自己发音,音调不准的,可以读有音频的英语材料,跟读,模仿。英语也要经常阅读,可以多看下英语读物,比如说,digest读者文摘,纽约时报,bbc新闻,纽约时报之类的。英语语法可以根据自己的学习阶段买一本专门的语法书来看。英语听力可以去一些英语网站下载听力,像普特英语,voa,大耳朵英语,也可以看外国新闻,或者自己买本听力书专门训练。英语写作就要自己多写了,看到比较好的句型记下来,背诵经典句型,文章。当然了,要学好英语最离不开的还是英语单词了,自己平时多积累,不提倡背诵单独一本的英语单词,那个繁琐,记下来效果不佳。自己要坚持学习哦,自己不断摸索就会越学越好了。加油!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1. 坚持不懈,从不间断。每天至少看 10-15 分钟的英语,早晨和晚上是学英语的最好时间。
, keep working on. Speak English at least 10-15 minutes every day. The best time to learn English is in the morning and the evening.)
2.方法要灵活多样。一种方式学厌了,可以变换其他的方式,以便
(Different kinds of ways to learn English. One way is boring, you can use other ways, so that you won't feel bored.)
3.上下相连,从不孤立。记忆英语要结合上下文,不要孤立的记单词和短语,要把握句中的用法。
(Connect up to down, don't make it alone. According to the passage, remember the words and phrases, try to graspe the meanings of the words. )
学习方法的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 题为Happy Holidays我今年初一
麻烦以Happy Holidays为题写两篇片小段文
字数在五十到一百字左右就够了
尽量符合初一学生的水平 不要太难
谢谢_百度作业帮
英语作文 题为Happy Holidays我今年初一
字数在五十到一百字左右就够了
尽量符合初一学生的水平 不要太难
英语作文 题为Happy Holidays我今年初一
字数在五十到一百字左右就够了
尽量符合初一学生的水平 不要太难
May Day is coming. I’m so happy because my father and my mother take me to Wu Quan Park this holiday.
In the park, I see many trees and beautiful flowers. There are many children and many happy playing games, too.My parents take me to the zoo. There are lions, tigers, eagles, bears, deer, monkeys, and so on. I like the monkeys best because they are very clever and they make us laugh. How lovely they are!
I have a good time that day. What a beautiful and happy holiday求一篇关于资金对企业重要性的大学英语作文,要求两百字左右,刚才忘记悬赏了!_百度作业帮
求一篇关于资金对企业重要性的大学英语作文,要求两百字左右,刚才忘记悬赏了!
求一篇关于资金对企业重要性的大学英语作文,要求两百字左右,刚才忘记悬赏了!
Working capital is current assets and current liabilities of enterprises collectively,to carry out normal business working capital is a necessary prerequisite for production and business activities.Working capital management is the most important part of financial management,aslo is the foundation of capital management.Speed up the cash,inventory and receivables turnover rate,reduce capital unreasonable occupation,lower funding costs.Increase the use of capital efficiency,with minimal investment,for the maximum output is to comply with "best allocation of resources" principle.For the current management of SME working capital situation and problems,we should analyze the causes and proposed to optimize the structure of assets and liabilities and the strengthening of internal control measures to strengthen enterprise management of working capital.Focus on the three aspects of working capital from the classification,supply chain,procurement,production,sales,about how to strengthen the working capital management.At the same time,strengthen combination of information means to achieve the working capital management innovation,from the elements of working capital,further explore the use of a variety of innovative means to strengthen the management of working capital management approach and methods. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2007——2008学年第二学期六年级英语期初研讨
下载积分:1000
内容提示:2007——2008学年第二学期六年级英语期初研讨
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 08:26:06|
文档星级: