先锋组的杨颖英文名是什么意思

先锋6号和4号的英文名字叫什么?化学式又是什么?_百度知道
先锋6号和4号的英文名字叫什么?化学式又是什么?
提问者采纳
头孢拉定 Cefradine (Cephradine:
头孢氨苄〔典〕〔基〕Cefalexin
化学式:【分子式】C16 H17 N3 O4 S·H2 O 先锋6号, Velosef)
化学式先锋4号
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁css菜单演示
您当前的位置:&>&&>&
记录学校国际化进程&&& 探索实践教学新途径
顾问:多俊岗、刘鹏飞、杨乾尧、张春雷
编辑部主任:赵波
教师主编:贾艳春、王竹青
教师编委:段佳燕、王艳芳、张荣、张帆
学生主编:王佳伟、金蕾
学生编委:宋润宁、赵洋、梁晓明、高梅
&&&&&& 201163
Published by the English Department, the School of Humanities and Law&&& No. 3& June 2011
十二五开局:四大实验室,创文法&先锋&
&SHL&s Twelfth Five-Year Plan:
Advances in Teaching Technology and Resource in 2011
In 2011, four teaching laboratories have been set up in the School of Humanities and Law(SHL), which constitute a rich teaching resource for its future development. The four laboratories are the Human Resource Quality Assessment Laboratory, the Moot Court for Law Students, the Hotel Service Training Base, and the Interpreting Training Laboratory for English majors.
&Duo Jungang, the dean of SHL, says that SHL consistently encourages a teaching concept of putting theories into practice. The construction of the laboratories can help students comprehend what they have learnt and learn how to use professional tools to solve the technical problems.
The Human Resource Quality Assessment Laboratory is installed with human resource software, and is able to help assess the mental qualities of a trainee, which gives suggestions in job hunting and career development through a mock job interview.
The Moot Courtlocated on the forth floor of the new library, is a training base for law students to be familiar with the procedures of legal profession.
The Hotel Service Training Base aims at providing the students with a true-to-life experience of Chinese and Western food service and table manners.
The Interpreting Laboratory for English majors adopts the advanced Lancoo digital voice technology for the training of alternative interpreting, simultaneous interpreting, and sight interpreting, and has the function of note-taking display, automatic on-demand, and no-paper writing & reading test. Over the past 6-month trial period, it has received good reputation among teachers and students.
&The facilities of English major are one of the most advanced among the independent colleges in China&, Duo says when he talks about the interpreting laboratory, &it is used in interpreting course and practice for the juniors and seniors.&
Finally, Duo pointed out with special attention that Pioneer, the first English newspaper in NCBUCT, draws English closely to the students, since it uses English to record our daily life and serves as a good English teaching and learning resource. He adds that the newspaper is a very successful innovation and has its unparallel features. The above five pioneering advances in 2011 will become a solid foundation for the development of SHL in the twelfth five-year.
英文记者:于博(英语0808),指导老师:赵波
2011年,文法院四大实验室陆续建成,投入使用,为文法院今后的发展奠定了良好的教学资源。它们分别是人力资源素质测评实验室、法学模拟法庭和旅游酒店餐饮实验基地以及英语专业口译实验室。
文法院多俊岗院长表示,文法院一贯坚持&理论与实践结合&的教学理念,实验室的建设可以很好地帮助学生在观念和行动上达到统一,学会利用专业工具掌握专业技能,达到学以致用。
其中人力资源管理专业的素质测评实验室以计算机为媒介,结合人力资源管理学科理论,能够完成心理素质的测评,可以帮助学生找到适合自己个性特点的职业,也可以帮助企业找到合适自己的人才,进行模拟招聘;
法学专业的模拟法庭在我校图书馆新馆的四楼,专供法学专业进行法庭模拟的校内实践基地,可使学生做到不出校门即可体验法庭威严,体验专业法律工作流程;
而旅游管理专业的酒店餐饮实验基地则针对旅游管理专业的特点,为学生提供中西餐高级服务的工具及操作间,使学生体验立体的酒店操作环节和环境。
文法院英语专业的口译实验室采用的是全国技术先进的蓝鸽数字语音系统,具有口语、口译考试同步录音、交传训练、同传训练、视译训练,以及笔译展示、自主点播、无纸化写作与阅读检测等功能。经过半年的试用,受到了师生们的一致好评。
&英语专业的传译设备是现今三本院校中少有的高级设备,&多俊岗院长在谈到口译实验室时说到,&如今64台设备已全部投入使用,用于英语专业大三和大四学生的口译课程及实践教学。&
多院长还特别指出,《先锋英文报》的创立,通过用英语报道身边的事,拉近了英语与同学们的距离,为同学们提供了优质的学习资源,非常成功,很有特色。文法院在十二五开局之年的五大创举,必将为文法的未来发展奠定坚实的基础。
中文记者:赵洋(英语1007)
全国大学生英语竞赛(NECCS)B组获奖名单及成绩
9 & &&0803
先锋寄语:学好英语,走遍天下
《先锋英语报》至此已经出版了三期,作为一个平台,她用独特的方式记录着我们身边的故事,传播着文法院的文化,散发着英语语言的魅力。
英语是一种国际语言,无论是美洲人、欧洲人,还是亚洲人和非洲人,无论是奥运会、世界杯,还是世博会,英语都作为官方语言被通用。英语是一门工具,俗话说&学好数理化,走遍天下都不怕&,但是现代社会是一个开放的社会,无论是商务谈判、学术交流,还是文化来往和技术合作,我们都需要沟通,而这种沟通需要一种共同的语言去完成,所以我们要用好英语这个工具。英语是一种文化,一种思想和思维方式。她代表着西方的思维方式,蕴含着西方的生活理念,学好英语能够让我们贯通中西,所向披靡。
最后我想说,从现实来讲,学好英语是一种趋势、一个潮流、是这个时代的需求。学好英语需要坚持、需要实践,更需要踏实努力。记住There is no royal road to learning!
范勇振 文法院学生新闻中心指导老师
First Job Fair of Beijing Rim 2011 Held in NCBUCT
The first job fair of Beijing Rim 2011 was held in North College of Beijing University of Chemical Technology (NCBUCT) on May 7th, 2011.
The fair is collaboratively sponsored by the Human Resource and Social Security offices (bureaus) of Beijing, Hebei, and Tianjin, and attracts 656 companies to attend, over 160 of which are from Beijing.
In order to attract high-qualified talents, Municipal Human Resource Departments of Hebei Province offer some preferential treatments. For example, Tangshan implemented 8 preferential policies, such as providing family settlement allowance of 150,000 RMB for invested postdoctorals and doctors. Zhangjiakou sets up the &Green Channel& for introducing talents, and carries out a one-stop service for employment procedures. Chengde built up the high-tech business incubator park to attract high-tech entrepreneurship at home and abroad.
&With the rapid development of regional economy in Beijing Rim, the talents exchange in between becomes more and more frequent, and a network of job-hunting is coming into form,& said by Liu Jianying, the vice-director of the Personnel Exchange Service Center of Hebei Province. In the future several years, Hebei Province will pay more attention to the annual job-fair in spring and autumn, help guide the reasonable flow of talents in industries of this region, overcome the barriers of mechanism, and provide a new channel for sharing talents.
April and May are the peak time of job-hunting for university graduates. Hebei Province expects to set up a platform for graduates and many other job-hunters to have face-to-face communication with employers thus to promote employment.
It is the first time for NCBUCT to hold the job fair in Beijing Rim. Sheng WeiyongPrincipal of the NCBUCT, says that the job fair has not only provided opportunities for job-hunters, but also attracted qualified talents to Hebei to support the local economy.
2011年5月7日,2011年首届京津冀人才交流大会在北京化工大学北方学院隆重举行。  这次大会由京津冀三省(市)人力资源和社会保障厅(局)共同主办,三地人才市场共同承办,共邀请656家用人单位参会,其中,北京地区用人单位160余家。    为了吸引高层次人才,河北省各市的人力资源部门皆开出了诱人的条件。其中,唐山市8条优惠政策吸引高层次人才,如对引进的博士后、博士,发给本人安家费15万元。张家口市则建立人才引进&绿色通道&,实行&一站式&服务。承德市在新区建设高科技创业孵化园区,吸纳海内外高科技创业团队到承德创业等。&随着京津冀区域经济快速发展,三地人才交流日益频繁,覆盖全区域的市场网络正在快速形成。&河北省人才交流服务中心副主任刘剑英透露,河北省以后每年将着力打造春、秋两季京津冀人才交流大会,引导人才在区域内、产业间的合理流动,力争打破人才区域流动的体制机制障碍,为人才共享提供一条新途径。  四、五月份是应届毕业大学生的就业高峰期,河北省希望通过这样的形式吸引更多京津冀知名企业为大学生以及大量的社会求职者搭建一个平台,通过用人单位与应聘者面对面的交流,来促进就业工作。
作为首次承办京津冀三地人才交流活动的高校,北京化工大学北方学院盛维勇校长表示,此次招聘会不仅为求职者提供就业岗位,更要通过这样的方式吸引优秀人才进入河北,为地区经济的发展提供支持。
我院英语专业选手在全国大学生英语竞赛中喜获佳绩
Good News from the National English Contest (NECCS)
王壮一,来自英语专业班,全国大学生英语竞赛类一等奖获得者;国家励志奖学金以及校级一等奖学金获得者;曾在时代中国魅力北院中英文演讲比赛英文组演讲比赛获得第一名。
& Chinese & English Speech Contest.&
PioneerFirst, congratulations to you for your excellent performance. As we all know, this is a national English competition for college students, so there are many excellent students, and I think stress is conceivable. Then what makes you come to participate in this competition?
Wang Zhuangyi: As for reasons, I hold a belief that I can&t miss it. I&m full of passion. I think I&m ambitious and willing to face challenges. As an English major, I&m always open, outgoing and active in all kind of activities which contribute to our skills of communication.
PioneerIn the final stage, you have to enter in to the oral competition. You did very well in this round and can you tell us something about your learning experience
Wang Zhuangyi: Well, I&m brave enough to open my mouth and try to communicate in English. I also have a secret method, that is, I pick up one of my favorite movies and watch it for many times, until I can imitate every sentence and voice the movie. I find it fun to do the imitation. English corner also helps me a lot in oral English. I used to host the English corner as well. Everyone in it talks freely and learns many expressions which natives use.
PioneerVery interesting Do you have any stories about learning English to share with us?
Wang Zhuangyi: Well, when I was in the fifth grade in primary school, there was a TV program called Sunny Club which taught English in an interesting way. I was a big fan of it. Every day after school, I hurried home and sat in front of the TV, waiting for the beginning of the program, during which I noted down what she taught. I have been love with English since then. In addition, there are many teachers who help me a lot. I&m especially grateful to Miss Duan Jiayan. I enjoyed her class and learned not only knowledge but also how to deal with relationships between people. We&& chat after class. She encourages me a lot before TEM4 and she offers me some books to study and I shall never forget her help and never let her down. We are close friend now.
PioneerWhat is your future plan?
Wang Zhuangyi: I plan to go further study and prepare for the post-graduate examinations. Maybe I&ll become a teacher in college which has always been my dream career.
邓志超,来自英语专业班,全国大学生英语竞赛类一等奖获得者;曾在单词竞赛中获得三等奖的好成绩。
PioneerHow do you feel when you got this good news?
Deng Zhichao: I felt a little surprised and had never thought that I could win the first prize. I remembered that in the final contest, the oral English section was tested by a recorder rather than a real person. The official hour was 3 minutes, but I could not say anything at the last 2 minutes. I think it requires us to develop the ability of oral English in the daily life. Before the contest, I downloaded some imitative tests on the internet and concluded the rules of each question type. Besides, I got a good result in the listening section, since I am fond of American TV dramas and English songs. I watched them time and time again, imitated the intonation and recited the scripts.
PioneerWould you mind talking about the memorable moments between you and your English?
Deng Zhichao: When I was an elementary school student, English was boring for me. After entering the middle school, my English teacher was humorous and had a special teaching mode. For an example, he showed the c anyone who could tell the English name of the fruit could taste it. I remembered clearly that I ate the most of the fruits and this made me have endless interests. And then, I got a full mark in the following unit quiz. I gradually found that it was a happy thing to learn English. Besides, during the past one-year study, Miss Zhang Rong had a positive effect on my study. I liked attending her classes and she would let us know different kinds of knowledge and expand our horizons. She would also create an English-speaking atmosphere for us and encouraged us to to speak English.
PioneerDo you have any plan for your future study?
Deng Zhichao: Maybe I will go to America to experience the culture there in person to improve my English.
&记者:金蕾(英语0907) 高梅(英语1007)王佳伟(英语0909)
&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&指导老师:王竹青 段佳燕
English Movies
A Beautiful Mind
电影《美丽心灵》
电影《美丽心灵》的主人公原型是数学家约翰&福布斯&纳什。英俊而古怪的约翰早年就在数学上有了惊人的发现,享有国际声誉。但在精神分裂症的困扰下,约翰在学术上举步维艰。在深爱他的妻子艾丽西亚的相助下,约翰毫不畏惧,经过了几十年的努力,终于战胜了不幸,并于1994年获得诺贝尔经济学奖。本篇演讲就是他的获奖感言。
02:00:14,220 --&02:01:30,820
John Nash: 1994 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences Acceptance Address
约翰纳什:1994年诺贝尔经济学奖获奖感言
是英语中典型的强调句型,意为&正是,恰恰是&。约翰用这个强调句型来说明爱情的重要和伟大!同时,这个句子还巧妙地运用暗喻的修辞手法,将爱情比作数学家常用的方程式,将爱情的过程比喻为逻辑推理,这个创意也非常巧妙。最理性的数学家看待爱情,也有着独特的视角。
此处两个的含义不尽相同。前者表示&原因&,约翰的意思是妻子是他今天能成功的原因。后者表示&推理,思维&,包含着&没有你,我就不能思维和推理&这样的意思。如此浪漫而富有创意的表白,不仅感动着他的妻子,也感动着所有的听众。
很多电影中的配角,都会请与电影幕后工作人员或者朋友来客串。本片也不例外。在拍摄约翰被拖到会堂这场戏中,出演勤务兵的就是现实中的约翰之子。现实中的儿子把电影中的老爸拖来拖去的场景也足够令人笑掉大牙。而导演本人就在画面右边,和另一个政府的嘉宾在说话。
赵波,男,山西河曲人,英语专业教研室主任,讲师。曾讲《基础英语》《笔译》《口译》等课程,曾获&集团优秀教师&、&校级十佳教师&等荣誉,已发表学术论文8篇,参编图书8部。研究方向:翻译理论与实践。
He Who Laughs Last
Laughs Best
There is a catchword among the students who are preparing for the examsHe who laughs last laughs best.
Lu Lili, graduated from English major in NCBUCT, is now studying at Beijing University of Technology (BUT). She gives us some suggestions on how to prepare for the post-graduate exam.
The first step is to create a Daily Schedule for yourself.
1. Get a notepad and write down the tasks to be done for next day. And to estimate and write down the time needed.
2. List the preferred items on your timetable. This will help you know to do the right thing at the right time.
The second step is to read extensively and thoroughly all the required knowledge in the textbooks. Take notes while you are reading. You should get familiar with all the knowledge points. Then do some exercises. At first you might rely on the textbooks, but during the latter period of the preparation, you should do exercises without looking at any references.
In the last stage, you are required to do the real test papers of previous years. Make sure to finish them in the given time. At the same time, recite the key points in the textbooks, and do more exercises. Make sure to review all the textbooks at least two or three times. Check time to time whether you have mastered all the important knowledge points.
Before the examination, proper relaxation, diet and sleep are necessary. Knowledge recalling will gain you confidence.
If you feel upset sometimes, try to encourage yourself with some inspiring sentences, music or movies or take part in the sport exercise such as jogging and playing basketball. Remember he who laughs last laughs best.
第一阶段:为自己制定一个日常计划表。
GrammyLady Rocks !
The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards ceremony took place on February 13, 2011 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Here's a look at this year's hottest hits in the pop, rock, and Rhythm and Country races. We can tell that, Lady Rocks!
Lady Antebellum: The Grammy&s Biggest winner
After winning big at Sunday's 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards, Lady Antebellum is already looking forward. The group's first thought after winning the coveted Record Of The Year? &We got a lot of work to do!& Charles Kelley told& the radio. Lady A has already been hard at work on their follow-up to the double-platinum song Need You Now, which also spawned wins for Song Of The Year, Best Country Song, and Best Country Album. &We're about halfway done, and we feel really great about what we've done so far,& Kelley said regarding the new album. &The Grammy inspired us.& Will the new album tell us what happens at half past 2 a.m. Stay tuned. And until then, you can catch Lady A on the
in a town near you. &
Lady GaGa: Born to Pop
Last year, Lady Gaga released the world's best-selling album with The Fame Monster. She also picked up two Grammy Awards... but found herself ineligible for Best New Artist. This year, the often provocative performer is up for six trophies, including Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, for &Bad Romance.& In related Gaga news, her new single && cracked the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming the 1000th No. 1 single in the chart's 52-year history.
2011年2月13日,盛大的53届格莱美颁奖典礼在洛杉矶的斯台普斯中心落幕,来看看今年最火爆的流行、摇滚节奏和乡村音乐的流行指向。我们不得不说,如今&女神&当道!
格莱美最大赢家:战前女神组合
刚刚在周日举行的53届格莱美上出尽了风头,战前女神已经马不停蹄的计划未来了。当组合刚刚赢得梦寐已久的年度最佳唱片奖时,查尔斯&凯利对广播电台说当时第一想法是&我们需要做的还有很多!&战前女神在他们后续的双白金金曲《此刻我需要你》(Need You Now)上下了很大的苦功,这首歌还同时为组合拿下了年度最佳歌曲,最佳乡村歌曲以及最佳乡村专辑奖。对于这张新专辑,凯利说:&我们才做了一半,而且我们为我们目前所取得的成就感到骄傲。格莱美给予了我们巨大的动力。战前女神的新专辑会告诉我们午夜两点半时发生了什么吗?那么听听看,直到你能够抓住去往你所在的城市的战前女神。
去年女神卡卡的《超人气:魔神》(The Fame Monster)全球销量最佳,而且还赚得了两项格莱美大奖,但是让卡卡遗憾的是错失了最佳新人奖。今年,前卫另类的女神卡卡凭借一首《罗曼史》(Bad Romance)瞄准了包括最佳流行女歌手在内的格莱美六个奖项。女神卡卡相关的新闻:她的最新单曲《生来此类》(Born this way)刚上榜就直奔美国公告牌热门100的榜首。并且成为了公告牌52年来第1000个荣获桂冠的单曲。先锋书店五台山店(广州路173号)
费用:&&免费
0 人感兴趣 & 1 人参加
活动相关小站
活动类型:其他 音乐 戏剧
城市:无锡 黄山 杭州 南京
我来问主办方 &&&&&&&&&&&&
还没有人提问
这个活动的论坛
用豆瓣App扫码,找人聊聊这场活动。没有豆瓣App?
活动地图 (
活动组织者
活动成员 ( ·
链接打不开?
请点击右上角
选择"在浏览器中打开"守望先锋新内容,英文生肉,自行解读
Blizzard's competitive hero-based shooter, Overwatch, returns in closed beta today after a two-month hiatus. The latest version of the game includes Blizzard's new progression and reward systems, a new game mode, and a host of other changes informed by Overwatch's beta testing.The newest version of the beta also includes something of a surprise: an extensive list of new custom game options for players to tinker with.Overwatch's new progression system, how players level and how they're rewarded, is something Blizzard's been working on for a long time. And after a few failed attempts, the Overwatch team has landed on something that, they hope, is fun, simple and satisfying for players.&We landed on a progression system that's been a lot of fun in our internal testing,& game director Jeff Kaplan told Polygon in an interview. &You as a player have a level, a single level for your whole Overwatch play experience.&Players will gain experience and level up in Overwatch simply by playing matches. There's no level cap, Kaplan said, likening Overwatch's leveling system to Diablo 3's Paragon scheme, which lets players level up forever after they've reached a character level cap.&It also doesn't matte it all goes into one pool,& Kaplan explained.As players level up in Overwatch, they'll earn rewards, like portrait borders for character portraits. Every time they level up, they'll also get a loot box, which spawns with &at least& four cosmetic items. Those items come in four flavors of rarity that will be familiar to any Blizzard fan: common, rare, epic and legendary.Kaplan emphasized that all that loot is 100 percent cosmetic. &We didn't want to put anything in there that affected your power advantage,& he said.Those loot boxes can drop new character skins, new emote animations and voice-over lines that players can use to customize their Overwatch heroes. Loot boxes can also contain other cosmetic perks, like victory poses, character sprays that can be painted on in-game surfaces and character avatars that show off &the expression of who you are as a player,& Kaplan said.Players who aren't satisfied with their loot drops, whether it be because they haven't unlocked something for a hero they play often or because they unlocked a duplicate item, have some recourse. Overwatch will let players cash in duplicate loot box items for in-game credits, which can then be spent on other cosmetic items. Kaplan noted that some loot boxes will also contain credits.Overwatch beta players will be able to browse all those cosmetic goodies in the game's new Hero Gallery, a front end that lets players see all those skins, animations and taunts in action.Naturally, with the availability of loot drops and coveted cosmetic items, comes the question: Can Overwatch players buy this stuff with real money? Not yet. But eventually.Kaplan said the Overwatch team recognizes the desire to buy these cosmetic perks immediately, instead of waiting for a loot box.&We're very open to that,& he said. &We don't have anything like that implemented yet but what we are exploring is giving players the opportunity to buy loot boxes outright. Right now, we're thinking that at some point, we'll put up a shop —€” think, like, the Hearthstone store where you can buy card packs, and make that available to you. Obviously if you never want to do that, the leveling goes pretty fast. But if you're the kind of person that says, 'I'm getting that Tracer skin tonight, come hell or high water, and I'm just gonna buy loot boxes until it happens' —€” that's something we're very excited to try to players at some point.&Kaplan said that Blizzard will continue to develop and release new cosmetic items up to and beyond launch. And it's looking to player feedback for guidance on what to focus on.&The first stage of this beta is seeing what players react to. We made a lot of assumptions about what we thought was cool, but I'm really looking forward to seeing which items do players value the most and think are the coolest. Let's figure out: Are there new items that we could be making that don't even exist yet, or are there more of certain item types we should be making more of? What types of content do players want?&
In addition to the new progression and rewards system, the Overwatch beta includes a new gametype, Control. Kaplan likened the new mode to a King of the Hill-style gametype, but tweaked &in a particular way that's real fun for Overwatch.&Each Control map will have three capture points and each team's goal is to capture those points. Control matches are best-of-three, so whichever team captures two points wins. But only one control point per round is in play. If the first two rounds result in a tie, the action moves to a third unique point on the map where players have to battle it out.&It's super fun,& Kaplan said. &I think this game mode will really attract players who are into team-fighting. It's a very different flavor than [Overwatch's other game types] Assault and Escort.&Beta players will get to try out Control mode on two new maps in the beta, one set in China and one set in Nepal.Some of the bigger changes coming in the beta are new ways to play existing maps and modes. Blizzard has added a practice range that's filled with AI-controlled training bots. Kaplan called it a &playground for heroes to experiment with abilities.& There are also new custom game options that already sound extensive, though Kaplan said it's just the beginning for Overwatch.&We blew out the feature list for it,& Kaplan said. &I think that's the hidden feature that's going to blow players away...&Previously we had private games [where] you and your buddies could spin up a match on a single map. When that game was over, it would spit you back to the lobby and you'd press play and do it again or maybe pick a new map. Well now with custom games you can set up a whole map rotation. You can include or exclude any map that you want, so if you only want to play Control maps, you can do that. If you want to play every map but King's Row, you can do that.& Overwatch beta cosmetic itemsSome of the other changes coming in custom games seem aimed squarely at competitive play, while others can make Overwatch ... just weird.&We went crazy with the rule sets that we put in the players' hands,& Kaplan said. &They can make it so they're not allowed to have Tracer, for example, or you can start a custom game where everyone has to play as McCree or Genji or Hanzo, and that's it. You can make it so there can only be one unique hero per game, meaning only one person per game can be Tracer or Zaria. You can set up one unique hero per team, or two ... We have a rule in there where every time your player dies, it randomly respawns you as a hero — you don't get to pick. We have a mode where you can turn hero-switching off if you want.&And beyond all that crazy hero stuff we have what I call the 'Embrace your inner game designer' rules. You can tweak it so every player has double the hit points they normally have, or one-quarter. You can make it headshots-only. You can turn off the kill cam for everybody in the match. You can disable skins, nameplates ... there's all these features that are coming in.&Kaplan stressed that the beta's custom game options were just the tip of the iceberg and that the Overwatch team has larger plans to support competitive play and esports.&I feel like these custom game rule sets, it's just the first step toward what we need to do for the competitive community,& he said. &We have a lot more planned. We improved some of the spectator camera work, but we have a lot more broadcasting and polish features we want to add. I hope that the competitive community sees this as our first offering. We're really trying to prove through these beta patches that this game isn' we're really building the game now and it's going to make a lot of progress.&We've been working re it's important for everyone to know we're embracing Overwatch wholeheartedly as an esport,& Kaplan said, saying that Blizzard hopes to reveal additional details about its plans there soon.&We're also actively working on our plans for ranked play,& he said. &We're doing our best to get that in by launch. If we can't make it for launch, we hope to have those features in shortly after, but we're going to die trying.&Given that the game is still in very active development and that some features may eventually slip past Overwatch's launch date, I asked Kaplan how confident he was in hitting the game's springtime launch window.&I'm feeling great,& he said. &I'm so excited for [the beta relaunch], because I think players are going to be blown away with the progress they see in the game. I hope they recognize why there's a good reason we've been keeping the beta small. And there's a good reason we went dark for two months. I'm hoping they see these changes we've made, and the features we've added, and how much development is going on with the game.&[url]///overwatch-beta-february-2016-blizzard-entertainment[/url]
开了吗 服务器
看的头大[s:ac:怕]
我来渣机翻一下,期待大神完整版==================================================================暴雪的竞争基于英雄射手,监工,在内测今日两个月的沉寂后返回。游戏的最新版本包括暴雪的新进展和奖励制度,一个新的游戏模式,以及由监工beta测试通知其他变化的主机。公测的最新版本还包括一个让人大吃一惊:新的自定义游戏选项供玩家鼓捣一个广泛的名单。监工新进展的系统,他们是如何玩家等级,如何回报,是值得暴雪已经工作了很长的时间。而一些失败的尝试之后,监工团队已经降落的东西,他们希望是有趣,简单,满足他们的球员。“我们降落发展系统一直在我们的内部测试了很多乐趣,”游戏总监杰夫·卡普兰告诉多边形采访时说。 “你作为一个球员有水平,为您的整个监工的游戏体验一个级别。”玩家在游戏中将获得体验,只需打比赛在监工升级。有没有等级上限,Kaplan说,比作监工的调平系统,暗黑3的Paragon方案,它可以让玩家永远的水平了,他们已经到了一个人物等级上限后。“这也不要紧,你玩什么英雄;这一切都成一个池,”卡普兰解释说。随着玩家在监工的水平,他们将获得奖励,如人像边框字符画像。每当他们等级上升的时候,他们也将获得一个战利品框,其中有“至少”四大美容项目产卵。这些项目进来稀有的四种口味,这将是熟悉的任何暴雪风扇:普通,稀有,史诗和传奇。卡普兰强调,所有的战利品是100%的化妆品。 “我们不想把任何东西在那里,影响你的力量优势,”他说。这些战利品盒可以删除新的角色外观,新的表情动画和画外音线,玩家可以用它来定制自己的监工英雄。战利品盒还可以包含其他化妆品津贴,像胜利姿势,可以在游戏中的表面和人物头像炫耀被画上人物喷剂“你是作为一名球员谁的表情,”Kaplan说。玩家谁是不满意自己的战利品滴,无论是因为他们还没有解锁的东西他们往往还是因为他们锁定一个重复的项目玩一个英雄,有一定的追索权。监工会让重复哄抢箱内物品球员现金游戏中的积分,然后可以在其他美容项目花费。卡普兰指出,一些战利品箱子也将包含信用。监工公测玩家将能够浏览在游戏中的新英雄画廊,一个前端,可以让玩家看到所有这些外观,动画和辱骂行动中所有的化妆品好东西。当然,与战利品下降和令人垂涎的美容项目的可用性,问题来了:能监工玩家买这东西真钱?还没。但最终。卡普兰说,监工小组认识到立即购买这些化妆品的福利,而不是等待一个战利品框的愿望。“我们到得很开,”他说。 “我们没有这样的还没有实现,但我们正在探索是给玩家机会买到战利品盒直接眼下,我们正在考虑,在某些时候,我们提出了一个什么店 - ??? ?认为,喜欢的炉石店在哪里可以买到卡包,并使该提供给您。显然,如果你从来没有想这样做,练级去非常快。但如果你是,说什么样的人。“我得到今晚示踪皮肤,不惜任何代价的水,而我只是要买下战利品箱,直到它发生' - ????这件事情我们很高兴能尝试的玩家在某个时候“卡普兰说,暴雪会继续开发和发布新的美容项目达到并超出发射。而且它希望玩家反馈指导什么重点关注。“这个测试的第一阶段是看到反应什么的球员。我们做了很多我们认为是很酷的假设,但我真的很期待看到哪些项目做玩家最看重,认为是最酷的。我们搞清楚:是我们可以做的在那里做新的项目根本不存在呢,还是有更多的我们应该让更多的玩家不想要什么类型的内容某些项目类型“?除了新的进展和奖励制度,监工测试版包括一个新的游戏类型,控制。卡普兰比喻成新模式,以山式的游戏类型的国王,但调整“,在这对监工真正有趣的一种特殊方式。”每个控制图将有三个捕获点,每个团队的目标是捕捉到这些点。控制比赛是最好的 - - 三,故取其队夺得两分获胜。但每回合只有一个控制点在发挥作用。如果前两轮导致领带,动作移动到地图,玩家要决一雌雄的第三个独特之处。“这是超级好玩,”Kaplan说。 “我觉得这个游戏模式将真正吸引玩家谁把团队的战斗,这是一个非常不同的味道比[监工的其他游戏类型]攻击和护航。”测试版的玩家将获得尝试控制模式在公测两张新地图,在中国的一组在尼泊尔一组。一些在公测来临的更大的变化是发挥现有地图和模式的新途径。暴雪已经补充说,是充满了AI控制的机器人培训实践范围。卡普兰称它是“游乐场英雄与能力的实验。”也有声音已经广泛,但Kaplan说这只是对监工开始新的自定义游戏选项。“我们一泻千里的功能列表吧,”Kaplan说。 “我认为这是那将打击玩家走隐藏的功能...“以前,我们有私人的游戏公司,在那里你和你的好友可以旋转起来一场比赛在一张地图。当那场比赛结束后,它会向你吐回大厅,你会再次按下播放键,并做或者挑选新地图。现在好了,定制的游戏,你可以建立一个整个地图旋转,您可以包含或排除任何你想要的地图,所以如果你只是想打控制地图,你可以做到这一点。如果你想打好每地图,国王行,你可以做到这一点。“监工公测美容项目一些自定义的游戏来的其他变化似乎在竞技游戏旨在正视,而其他人可以做监工......只是奇怪。“我们去疯狂与我们把在球员手中的规则集,”Kaplan说。 “他们可以使它所以他们不允许有示踪剂,例如,或可以启动自定义游戏,每个人都有为麦克里或源氏或半藏玩了,就是这样。你可以把它所以只能每场比赛一个唯一的英雄,这意味着每场比赛可跟踪器或扎里亚只有一个人,你可以设置一个独特的英雄每队,两个......我们在那里的每一个玩家死亡时间,其中有一个规则,它随机你重生作为英雄 - 你不会挑我们有一个模式,你可以把英雄关闭,如果你想。“而且超越一切疯狂的英雄的东西,我们有什么我称之为”拥抱你内心的游戏设计师“的规则,你可以调整它让每个球员都有双,他们通常有命中点,或四分之一。你可以把它headshots-只有你可以关闭杀凸轮为大家在比赛中,你可以禁用的外观,铭牌...有所有这些功能都在未来。“卡普兰强调,测试版的自定义游戏的选择是冰山的一角,而且监工球队有更大的计划支持有竞争力的游戏和电子竞技。“我觉得像这样的自定义游戏规则集,它只是朝着我们所需要的有竞争力的社区做的第一步,”他说。 “我们有很多计划,我们改进了一些观众的摄像头的工作,但我们有更多的广播,我们要补充。我希望有竞争力的社会认为这是我们的第一个供应波兰特色。我们真的想通过这场比赛还没有完成这些测试版补丁来证明,我们现在真正构建游戏,它要做出很大的进步。“我们已经对电子竞技的很努力,很重要的是每个人都知道我们正在全心全意地拥抱监工作为电竞,”卡普兰说,他说,暴雪希望尽快有透露有关其计划的其他细节。“我们还积极致力于我们的排名游戏的计划,”他说。 “我们正在尽我们所能来获取由发射。如果我们不能使它发射,我们希望能在不久后这些功能,但是我们要战死沙场。”由于本场比赛仍然是非常积极的发展,一些功能可能最终擦肩而过监工的上市日期,我问他卡普兰如何有信心在打游戏的春天发射窗口。“我感觉很好,”他说。 “我为[公测重新开张]太激动了,因为我认为球员们会被吹走与他们在游戏中看到的进展,我希望,他们认识到为什么有我们一直保持公测小一个很好的理由。还有就是我们去黑暗的两个月一个很好的理由。我希望他们看到我们已经取得了这些变化,我们增加的功能,以及有多少开发的游戏怎么回事。“
完蛋...又要玩开箱子了....BLZ: 加入玩家等级系统,等级无上限,每升一级可以开一次箱子,箱子掉皮肤和表情包,皮肤什么的可以游戏内退成游戏币然后再购买其他皮肤。团队可能会在将来考虑会开放现金开箱子服务。(....但是另外几个使用类似坑爹系统的游戏,一个只要五刀就能入,其他都他喵的免费啊啊啊啊啊啊!)

我要回帖

更多关于 守望先锋英文名 的文章

随机推荐