英语作文在线批改。如图要求。在线等

初二英语作文。70词以上。要求如图。_百度知道
现在的英语难了啊,好多都翻译不来了,可以百度英语作文,老多了
很麻烦什么的
zui'chou
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Dear Tom,How time flies!We havent seen for over one years.Now I am a student in Grade 7.There are 56 students in my class.We get well along with each other.My teacher,Miss Gao is very kind and friendly.She is strict with us.I am also good at English.When I am free,I go to play football.How are you ?I am looking forward to knowing something about you !Hope to receive the letter from you soon!Yours,中文翻译:时光流逝,我们已经有一年多没见面了。我现在已经是8年级的学生了。在我们班级有56个学生。高老师非常善良和友好。她对我们要求很严格。英语仍然是我擅长的科目。我空闲时,就会去踢足球。你好么?我热切盼望知道你的现状。期待你的来信!
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三水平,英语作文。要求如图,必好评_百度知道
提问者采纳
I think lots of people had some experiences about shopping online, I ever had shopping online before i write this composition.We like to buy what we want to buy at the internet, because it is very convenient for us .and it's cheaper than others which we buy in mall.But shopping online is not a whole good thing around our life ,It also has some disadvantages,we cannot affirm whether the goods are suitable for us customers or not. So what i want to give an advice is that we should be careful about shopping online.
楼主,整100个词,请笑纳
不懂得可以问
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
青楼的猪 chinglish太严重了
就会根本就
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,要求如图!!!_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,要求如图!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
要图片能横着看someone will visit your school, and u will introduce that.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮写一篇初一英语作文,题目如图所示,按照要求去写,_百度知道
按默认排序
额额!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!沪订高寡薨干胳吮供经!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线答题填写规范与品质要求_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
31页免费17页免费10页免费3页免费2页免费35页1下载券6页1下载券4页免费2页免费2页免费
在线答题填写规范与品质要求|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: