《My view on comic strips》英语六级作文模板作文

《My view on comic strips》英语作文_百度知道
《My view on comic strips》英语作文
求一篇《我对漫画的看法》的英语作文!!
提问者采纳
this powerful bogie turns itself into a cat in daily life to stay with Xiamu to protect him with the condition that Xiamu should give the contract to it after he die. And he often lives in his relatives&#39. He breaks a powerful bogie‘s seal whose name is Ban。The comic book mainly talks about that the hero Xiamuguizhi has a special ability to see the bogies.Since then. So she has many fansYuki midorikawa is one of my favorite Japanese cartoonists.Eventually he is adopted by a couple who is very friendly and let him go to high school, a loving, He is pursued by a bogie and hid in a shrine, ingeniously designed.Thus,and animation is filled with a touch of sadness.He is unsociable because his parents are dead.But before that Xiamu decides to try his best to give the name in the contracts to the bogies and let them get free..And that involves her grandmother Xiamulingzi’s relics--a contract that sigh with the bogies.One day.Through her works, my favorite one is Xiamuyourenzhang, he is still very kind and without complaint at anyone.Although he experiences man home when he is a little boy and his friends at his age always teas e him because he has a special ability.Most of her works are short stories, touching, scary story is opened up
In addition, yuki midorikawa has another special work called Yinghuozhisen is also really moving ,sad and beautiful. I suggest that you all can watch it when you have free time.
其他类似问题
omic strip is a good way to show the event. It is better than word sometimes because it&#39, but s easier for people to read. Words are very boring
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐