i think columbus is__what is love英语作文文80-100

求英语作文,具体要求在内假如你是李凡 你看到这样一个帖子,请根据内容给予回复,80-100词,谢谢!Anybody here? I have a 15-year-old son.He is lovely and clever. i love him very much.But now he likes playing comp_百度作业帮
求英语作文,具体要求在内假如你是李凡 你看到这样一个帖子,请根据内容给予回复,80-100词,谢谢!Anybody here? I have a 15-year-old son.He is lovely and clever. i love him very much.But now he likes playing comp
求英语作文,具体要求在内假如你是李凡 你看到这样一个帖子,请根据内容给予回复,80-100词,谢谢!Anybody here? I have a 15-year-old son.He is lovely and clever. i love him very much.But now he likes playing computer games very much. when he gets home,he only plays computer games.No homework,no rest! when i talkto him,he says nothing to me! when i turn off the computer,he even shouts at me! Oh! what should
英语短文里没有出现李凡,李凡是爸爸?还是15岁的儿子?英语作文:Kelly最近在网上认识了一个网友.网友请她去吃饭,问林涛.假如你是林涛,出出主意.要不要和网友见面.写一份回信开头Dear KellyI would think about it very carefully.if i were you...80到100字_百度作业帮
英语作文:Kelly最近在网上认识了一个网友.网友请她去吃饭,问林涛.假如你是林涛,出出主意.要不要和网友见面.写一份回信开头Dear KellyI would think about it very carefully.if i were you...80到100字
英语作文:Kelly最近在网上认识了一个网友.网友请她去吃饭,问林涛.假如你是林涛,出出主意.要不要和网友见面.写一份回信开头Dear KellyI would think about it very carefully.if i were you...80到100字
Dear Kelly I would think about it very carefully. if i were you I would like to make a deep understand of him. As we know, there were many accidents happened because of this kind of appointment. Make sure that you know what his job,his experirence are and how safe is your appointment. Anyway, If you think it's too complex, ask a friend with you is also nice and necessary.Best Regards~
Yours Lin Tao中考英语短文填空题专门练习100篇(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
中考英语短文填空题专门练习100篇(含答案)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢怎么写我喜欢的动物(熊猫)英语作文 字数80-100_百度知道
怎么写我喜欢的动物(熊猫)英语作文 字数80-100
对不起,我已经有答案了。
提问者采纳
Giant pandas--my favourite
I want to tell you something about my favourite of all the animals, I like giant pandas best.
Giant pandas are beautiful black and white animal. When a giant panda was born, it looked like a white mouse and when it grows up, it looks like a bear. I think it looks lovely. It usually eats bamboo shoots and leaves. I hear that giant pandas ate meat long long ago but now they never eat meat. It lives in bamboo forests so it can climb trees. I like it because it can make me happy.
Many people say China is famous for the dragon, but I don’t think so. I think China is famous for giant pandas. The Chinese government often sends one or two giant pandas to the other countries as a present. This year, the Chinese government sent two giant pandas-- Tuantuan and Yuanyuan to Taiwan. They live in the zoo now and they are popular and welcome in Taiwan. A lot of tourists to Taiwan would like to go and see them.
But the number of giant pandas is getting smaller and smaller. Many hunters kill them for their fur and farmers change the nature reserves to make more farmlands. I think giant pandas need our help. We should take actions to protect animals. Encouraging hunters and farmers to leave reserves is the most important. Though I’m still a student, I can write to newspapers and magazines about protecting animals. I hope animals can live a happy life.
提问者评价
谢谢,我已经有答案了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐