英语选择题填空

英语选择填空。_百度知道
英语选择填空。
There are times when people are so tired that they fall asleep almost anywhere. We can see there is a lot of sleeping on the bus or train on the __21____home from work in the evenings. A man will be__22____the newspaper, and seconds later it __23___ as if he is trying to ___24__it. Or he will fall asleep on the shoulder of the stranger___25__ next to him.___26___ place where unplanned short sleep __27__ is in the lecture hall where a student will start snoring(打鼾)so ___28____that the professor has to ask another student to___29___ the sleeper awake. A more embarrassing(尴尬)situation occurs when a student starts falling into sleep and the ___30___ of
the head pushes the arm off the___31___, and the movement carries the__32___ of the body along. The student wakes up on the floor with no___33___ of getting there. The worst time to fall asleep is when __34___ . Police reports are full of ___35___ that occur when people fall into sleep and go__36_____ the road. If the drivers are ___37____ , they are not seriously hurt. One woman's car, ___38____ , went into the river. She woke up in four feet of __39____ and thought it was raining. When people are really ___40_____,nothing will stop them from falling asleep -- no matter where they are.21.A. way
D. road22.A. buying
B. folding
C. delivering
D. reading23.A. acts
C. appears
D. sounds24.A. open
D. finish25.A. lying
B. waiting
C. talking
D. sitting26.A. Next
C. Another
D. One27.A. goes on
D. returns28.A. bravely
B. happily
D. carelessly29.A. leave
D. watch30.A. size
D. strength31.A. cushion
C. shoulder
D. book32.A. action
B. position
D. side33.A. memory
C. question
D. purpos34.A. thinking
B. working
C. walking
D. driving35.A. changes
D. accidents36.A. up
D. down37.A. lucky
D. strong38.A. in time
B. at first
C. as usual
D. for example39.A. dust
D. bush40.A. tired
提问者采纳
随便做了下,不敢保证全部正确哦:21:A
24:B25:D26:D27:A28:C29:B30:C31:B32:A33:A34:D35:D36:D37:A38:D39:B40:A
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
答案:3. two-thirds, 1970s分数词是以基数词和序数词合成的,基数词代表分子,序数词代表分母,除了分子是“1”的情况外,序数词都要用复数。中间要用连字符连接。如:1/4
one-fourth
two-thirds如果分数、百分数作主语时,要本着意义一致原则来确定谓语动词的单复数形式.如:Most of the surface of the earth is covered by water. 地球表面大部分被水覆盖.
(surface 为不可数名词,谓语动词用单数is covered.)
hapf of the students in our college come from the north. 我们学院一半的学生来自北方.(students 为可数名词复数, 谓语动词用复数come from.)
用心做了,......21:A
24:B25:D26:C27:A28:C29:B30:C31:B32:C33:A34:D35:D36:B37:A38:D39:B40:A
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择填空_百度知道
英语选择填空
供选词语:say
happy 短文:
Nick,a young college-graduate,began to work in an office last month.He__to work hard and was__to everyone.But soon he__the head of the office couldn't do __.The man could only read the same book and do the same thing.He sat there all the time,driking some tea.And when someone asked him for help,he often__,&Use our head and you can find a way.&
Nick talked__it with Mr White when the head was not in the office yesterday morning.He__the man what he saw and then he said,&I think Mr Green is__.&And in the afternoon,when work was over,Nick hoped__.Me Green called him and said,&Can you tell me what you tell__I'm goolish for?&
&Oh,sorry,&said the young man,&I don't know it's a secret.&
提问者采纳
wanted, friendly,found,anything,said,about,told,left,well,everyone
提问者评价
你英语肯定很好吧!谢谢啦!Thank you very much!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择填空精编_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页免费13页免费24页免费33页免费13页免费 8页免费8页免费6页免费5页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢6页免费42页1下载券25页免费33页1下载券46页1下载券
英语选择填空精编|英​语​单​选
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢选择填空_新标准五年级英语第六册Module 6测试题(附答案)_小精灵儿童网站
日期:turn
二、根据句意和汉语提示写单词,补全句子。
1.Where did you go for your__________(假期)?
2.He lives there with his three__________(孩子).
3.They are (照片)of China.
4.We (停留)with my grandmother for a week last year.
5.I________ (骑)a horse last Monday.
三、选择填空。
( )1.Thay are photos_________England.
A.on B.to C.of
( )2.We________with my brother last week.
A.stay B.stadyed C.stadying
( )3.Wng Hai went to Suzhou visited his friends.
A.and B....选择填空的相关内容日期:孕期如何选择舒适内衣裤 哺乳文胸:这类文胸产前产后均适用。在孕后期,不妨选购这种有特殊设计又能使用方便的文胸,活动式扣襻肩带的设计还能方便母亲进行哺乳;柔软定型钢丝能够完全托起丰满的乳房,保护乳房不变形;w型托衬可以支持乳房不下垂;横切面设计可将乳房向中央日期:准妈妈如何合理选择孕妇装 孕妇装的质料讲求的是舒适,所以主要用棉、麻、高级牛仔布等穿感柔软和舒适的天色面料。棉、麻质料的优点是吸汗舒爽,柔软滑身,但容易起皱,略显?⑼浮8呒杜W胁际媸省⑿菹小⒛湍ィ?菀壮鲆翘???挥忻蘼椤⑷崛怼⑽?埂5菩救薇E?院谩?上衣日期:选择适宜的受孕时机 1.在夫妇双方身体状况都良好时生孩子是最理想的选择。当女方患有慢性疾病,如心脏?⒏哐?埂⑻悄虿 ⒏窝住⑸鲅椎仁保?Φ毕冉?斜匾?闹瘟疲?燃膊〉玫娇刂疲?硖迥芄怀械H焉锏母旱J保?蚣膊〔恢劣诖??蟠?痹偈茉小7裨蛉焉锖喜⒅⒊3?芍绿ザ?劳龌日期:不要盲目选择剖腹产 产儿易患多动症 当许多孕妇在医院生育热衷于选择剖腹产时,医院中传出的关于多动症的消息令人担忧:在多动症孩子的求治人群中,剖腹产的孩子占到八成。 据江苏南京鼓楼区中医院儿童多动症专科医生介绍,在医院近期平均每天收治的17名患儿中,剖腹产患儿日期:分娩方式的选择 分娩过程瞬息万变,往往在很短的时间内可以发生意外,所以每位孕妇在临近预产期时必须从思想、身体、物质三方面做好住院分娩的准备。住院分娩能及时处理在分娩过程中出现的异常情况,使母婴平安。因此每位孕妇最好能在医院分娩。 选择合适的分娩方式也同样重日期:孕妇服用钙制剂要有选择 目前市场上的补钙制剂品种很多,约有200多种,而且还有新的品种不断出现。但其中所含的成分主要还是碳酸钙、乳酸钙、柠檬酸钙和葡萄糖酸钙等几种。不同的是,有些动物新鲜的骨骼或珍珠粉、贝壳等为原料,...日期:分娩地点的选择 如果选择医院,则应选择交通方便,离家较近,医疗设备较好的医院,并在该医院进行产前检查办理好登记手续。若准备到外地分娩的孕妇,要在当地坚持做好产前检查,并根据预产期的日子提前一至两个...
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -英语选择填空_百度知道
英语选择填空
t like runningI didn&#39
提问者采纳
goinghow about &#47
提问者评价
谢谢你了,我知道了
其他类似问题