英语四级作文作文冬天

关于冬天的英语作文
【网络综合-关于冬天的英语作文】There are four seasons in a year, each season has different sceneries, and I like winter best when a magnificent view of the snow. Heavy snow in winter, it seems people came to a quiet and tastefully laid out and quiet realm, came to a glistening thoroughly tick the fairy tale world. Loosen the fragrance, the ice snow sweet, give a person a kind of cool YingYing consolation. Everything is in filtration, everything in the sublimation, even my soul also at purification, become pure and beautiful. Dusk of snow, deep cut, as if there were, and countless emotions like water, raging, generally can drown everything, there's a uncover the bare CangTouLouWei feels. Snowflakes form myriad, shining brilliantly, like the names of the warrior, be covered with silver of armor, and like pieces of white sails in the war voyage... In a snow scenery magnificent, between heaven and earth, unaware of monochromatic, can only see a silver, as though the whole world with silver to decorate and become. Columns, the continuous snow world, decorated with QiongZhi jade leaf, pink outfit jade and bricks Hao ran monochromatic, was a complete snow scene. Even gratifying I love, I love white snow, I love the winter. Winter is the mind rings. Winter, although very cold, but it has incomparable warmth and hope.描写冬天的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
29页免费33页免费24页免费6页免费12页免费 2页免费3页免费6页免费7页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢1页免费1页免费1页免费2页免费15页1下载券
描写冬天的英语作文|i​t​ ​i​s​ ​c​o​l​d​ ​a​n​d​ ​d​r​y​ ​o​u​t​s​i​d​e​.​ ​t​h​e​ ​w​i​n​d​ ​o​f​t​e​n​ ​b​l​o​w​s​ ​s​t​r​o​n​g​l​y​.​ ​t​h​e​ ​d​a​y​s​ ​a​r​e​ ​s​h​o​r​t​e​r​ ​a​n​d​ ​t​h​e​ ​n​i​g​h​t​s​ ​a​r​e​ ​l​o​n​g​e​r​.​ ​m​a​n​y​ ​a​n​i​m​a​l​s​ ​g​o​ ​t​o​ ​s​l​e​e​p​.​ ​t​h​e​y​ ​w​i​l​l​ ​s​l​e​e​p​ ​f​o​r​ ​a​ ​l​o​n​g​ ​t​i​m​e​ ​t​i​l​l​ ​t​h​e​ ​s​p​r​i​n​g​ ​c​o​m​e​s​.​ ​p
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢小学生英语作文带翻译:我喜欢的冬天
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《小学生英语作文带翻译:我喜欢的冬天》请大家参考! Winter is my favourive season,you know?the weather in winter is very cold,and even rain hard and snow,some animals sleep all the winter ,such as snakes,tree leaves have been fell down by the strong wind .I thing the winter is the most beautiful saeson,everywhere is full of snow,and I can make little snowy perpons with my good friends,and we also can play more games with snow,the snow give us so much happiness,it make me feel relaxed and warm all the winter.译文:冬天是我最喜欢的季节,你知道吗?冬天很冷,甚至会下大雨和大雪,一些动物整个冬天都在冬眠,例如蛇,树叶被大风吹落。同时我认为冬天是最美的季节,处处都布满雪花,我和好伙伴们一起堆雪人,还有许多和雪有关的有趣游戏,冬天的雪给我们带来很多快乐,让整个冬天使我感到放松和温暖。已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
阳光冬季长跑看法,写篇英语作文如何写?
阳光冬季长跑看法,写篇英语作文如何写?
09-04-06 & 发布
初三水平I don't know
请登录后再发表评论!
我的成长故事 溧阳市平桥中心小学 三(5)班 尤一伟 我叫尤一伟,今年11岁,读三年级。我活泼大方,性格外向。读幼儿园时,我就是一个听话懂事的孩子,每年都能拿两张奖状。八岁的时候,我背着小书包跨入了平桥小学这座知识大门,课堂上,我专心听讲,积极思考,回答老师的提问,课后认真完成老师布置的作业。我以优异的成绩和大方的表现当上了班长。在这学期里,学校举行了革命故事演讲比赛,在老师的精心指导下,我积极训练,登台演讲了革命故事《儿童团长张六子》,获得了第一名的好成绩。在学校举行的习字比赛中取得了全校第一名,期末考试得了双百分,被评为&三好学生&、&优秀班干部&。 二年级,我继续发扬讲故事的优点。同学们爱听故事,他们想听时,我就讲给他们听。一次体育活动课上,天下起了雨,老师和同学们都叫我上台讲故事,我绘声绘色的演讲赢得了大家热烈的掌声。别看我年龄小,我可把班长的工作放在心上呢!记得有一次老师正在开会,我们班有个小朋友的头摔破了,我急忙跑去向老师报告,老师立即采取了措施。这一年,在学校举行的习字比赛中,我又得了第一名。期中时,我被评为优秀少先队员,期末时,被评为&三好学生&、&优秀班干部&。面对取得的成绩,我始终牢记着妈妈的教导:山外有山,楼外有楼,强中还有强中手。一个人只有多看别人的长处,才能取得进步。 今年我已经读三年级了,我觉得自己是一个小小男子汉。在学校里,我参加了足球兴趣小组,每天早上以踢足球来训练自己的体能。作为班长,我尽心尽职做好老师的得力助手,班级的黑板报,走廊的墙画,都有我的汗水;作为学生,我真诚地帮助我的同学,有同学打架时,我就去阻止。有一次,我看见一个同学鼻子出血了,我急忙带他到水池边去清洗,再让他把头抬高,用软纸塞上。这一年,我养成了爱读书的好习惯,我把读书作为我最大的乐趣,《故事大王》、《中国少年儿童》、《小哥白尼》等我都爱看。古人说过,读书破万卷,下笔如有神,所以,我学着把读书与写作文结合起来,看到书中的好词佳句,我就把它抄下来,试着在自己的作文中运用。功夫不负有心人,我的作文有了很大的进步,平时写的作文总能被老师当作范文读给同学们听。今年,我参加了学校的启航文学社,并有幸成为《溧阳日报》的一名小记者,我踊跃投稿,所写的《校园的花坛》在《溧阳日报》上发表。我和同学合作的自办报《秋韵》获学校一等奖,为班级争得了荣誉。在学校组织的数学竞赛中,我获得了一等奖的好成绩。我还参加了书法兴趣小组,积极认真地练习书法,让它和我的学习一起成长进步。 以前,我胆小,一遇到困难就显得焦躁不安,现在,在老师和父母的循循善诱下,我懂得了困难像弹簧,你弱它就强,你强它就弱。所以,我努力地做一个坚强的小小男子汉。现在,我学会了洗碗、拖地、泡开水、叠被子……每当爸爸不在家的时候,我觉得自己就是家中唯一的男人,要学会关心体贴妈妈,为妈妈做力所能及的家务事。三八妇女节那天,我精心制作了一张贺卡给妈妈,献上我对妈妈深深的祝福。 几年来,在老师辛勤的培养教育下,我的班级管理能力提高了,明辨是非的能力也增强了。有一次, 有个同学请我去游戏机厅玩游戏,我坚决地说:&我不玩,玩了会着迷,而且会影响学习,我劝你也不要玩!&那位同学真的改掉了这个不好的习惯。 我想,蜜蜂只有辛勤采蜜,才能酿出甜美的蜜糖,雄鹰只有勇敢地搏击风雨,才能使自己的翅膀更加坚强有力。我--要实现自己每一个梦想,也必须像蜜蜂那样付出辛勤的劳动,必须像雄鹰那样奋勇拼搏!
请登录后再发表评论!
am now writing to introduce Guiyang to you briefly since you will come to take your tour here. Guiyang City is located on the east slope of Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau, which belongs to the transitional region from the east plain to the west plain with higher elevation, lower latitude and a variety of topography and landform, characterized by its humid and temperate climate in subtropical zone. The natural resources are rich and the energy resources are abundant, enjoying exceptional environment advantages. There are a large number of beautiful scenic spots in Guiyang, of which Huangguoshu Scenic Spot is the most famous one. It is composed of over ten ground and underground waterfalls, Tianxing Park and the Aquatic Stone Forest. The Huangguoshu Waterfall is the center of this scenic spot. It is the biggest in Asia, and really a spectacular view. In addition, there are a lot of delicious food in Guiyang. Moreover, the weather here is agreeable with warm winter and cool summer. Welcome you to visit Guiyang, and I believe you will have a very good time
请登录后再发表评论!
The desire for good health is universal. In our competitive society it is important to maintain good health. On the one hand, people with good health can do work with full confidence and their progress in work in turn contributes to their health and happiness. On the other hand, a sick person is usually not interested in everything around him and therefore he loses many opportunities to become successful. There are many ways to keep it. First, those who are always on the go from morning till night should find time to relax because too much stress will affect their health. Second, enough time should be left for sleep because that will help one become rested and refreshed. Finally, regular physical exercises benefit one's health a lot. So one should always keep in mind that a certain amount of exercise is not a waste of time. As for me, I like playing tennis in the morning. I also attach much importance to enough sleep and relaxation. I believe this will ensure my good health for the rest of my life.
请登录后再发表评论!
am now writing to introduce Guiyang to you briefly since you will come to take your tour here. Guiyang City is located on the east slope of Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau, which belongs to the transitional region from the east plain to the west plain with higher elevation, lower latitude and a variety of topography and landform, characterized by its humid and temperate climate in subtropical zone. The natural resources are rich and the energy resources are abundant, enjoying exceptional environment advantages. There are a large number of beautiful scenic spots in Guiyang, of which Huangguoshu Scenic Spot is the most famous one. It is composed of over ten ground and underground waterfalls, Tianxing Park and the Aquatic Stone Forest. The Huangguoshu Waterfall is the center of this scenic spot. It is the biggest in Asia, and really a spectacular view. In addition, there are a lot of delicious food in Guiyang. Moreover, the weather here is agreeable with warm winter and cool summer. Welcome you to visit Guiyang, and I believe you will have a very good time
请登录后再发表评论!助力学生及家长共同成长
请填写账号
请填写密码
下次自动登录
还没有账号?
暂无任何动态
有关于冬天的英语作文词汇汇总
责任编辑:不详
这是一篇关于下雪的英语词汇大全。猛烈的暴风雪可能会造成交通瘫痪,严重影响人们的日常生活。那么你知道这些关于下雪的词汇用英语怎么说吗?下面就为大家介绍一些关于下雪的英语词汇。
weather forecast 天气预报
adverse weather condition 恶劣的天气状况
stormy wind 暴风
blizzard 大风雪
snowstorm 暴风雪
blowing snow 高吹雪
drifting snow 低吹雪/飘雪
sleet 雨夹雪
snowdrift 堆雪
snow shower 阵雪
light snow 小雪
flurry 阵雪/小雪