how are you的回答 writing something?应作如何肯定回答

Unit 5Topic 1Our School LifeHow do you usually come to school?(考试时间:90 分钟, 满分:100 分)题号 Ⅰ 得分第一部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ第二部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ第三部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ总分第一部分 听力(20 分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。 分) (5()1. A B C()2. A B C()3. A B C()4. A B C()5. A B C Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。 分) (5 ( )6. A.Oh, I’m not happy. B.The same to you. ( )7. A.Yes, it is. B.You’re right. ( )8. A.By bike. B.I don’t want to go to school today. C.I never go to school on foot. ( )9. A.I have no free time. B.How about you? C.Play basketball. ( )10. A.I like playing it very much. B.I want to play it very much. C.Three times a week. Ⅲ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。 分) (5 ( )11. How does Michael usually come to school? A.By bus. B.By bike. ( )12. What does the man usually do on Sundays? A.Plays computer games. B.Plays basketball. ( )13. How often does Yu Ming go to the library? A.Once a week. B.Twice a week. ( )14. How does Miss Wang sometimes come to school? A.By bike. B.By bus. ( )15. Where does Zhou Lina usually have lunch? A.In her office. B.At home. Ⅳ.听短文,完成下列表格。短文读两遍。 分) (5 Name Jim Tom Mary Age thirteen 18. fourteen 20. How to go to school usually 16. by bikeC.We are all happy. C. Thank you.C.On foot. C.Plays football. C.Three times a week. C.On foot. C.At school.Get up 17. 19. at 7:30第二部分 英语知识运用(55 分)Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.The Browns usually drive to the park on Sundays. But today they go to the park _____ . A.on feet B.on foot C.by foot D.on the foot ( )2.Bob often _____ his _____ after supper. A. homework B. homework C. homework D. homework ( )3.The boy likes playing _____ basketball very much. A.a B.an C.the D./ ( )4.—_____ does he meet his friends? —_____ a month. A.H Twice B.H Twice C.W Two D.W Two ( )5.—What do you usually do _____ weekdays after school? —I usually play football. A.in B.at C.on D.for ( )6.Mr. King sometimes _____ the subway home. A.take B.taking C.takes D.to take ( )7.—What does Fang Yan do in her free time? —She often goes _____. A.swimming B.swim C.to swim D.swims ( )8.—What time do you usually go to bed? —_____ about a quarter to ten. A.For B.At C.In D.On ( )9.Zhao Lin _____ to Beijing by train often. He usually goes by plane. A.isn’t go B.doesn’t go C.doesn’t goes D.don’t go ( )10.Sam _____ walks to school. He always go to school by bike. A.sometimes B.often C.never D.seldom Ⅱ.情景交际。 分) (5 根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两项 是多余的。 A:Hi, Wang Li! What time do you usually get up on weekdays? B:I always get up at about six o’clock. A: 11 How do you usually go to school? B: 12 But sometimes I go to school by bus. A:By the way, where does your mother work? B:She works in a factory. She makes shoes. A: 13 B:She usually goes to work by subway. A:Where does she have lunch? B: 14 It takes her too much time to come back home for lunch. A:Oh, it’s time for class. 15 B:Let’s go. A. The early bird catches the worm. B. How does she usually go to work? C. By bike. D. How often does she go to work? E. She has lunch in the factory. F. What about you? G. Come on! Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) On Sundays, Li Lei gets up at six thirty. He has 16 at eight. Then he helps his mother 17 the housework. At ten he leaves 18 and goes shopping 19 . At about eleven o’clock he comes 20 home. He likes 21 very much. He helps his mother with the cooking. They 22 lunch at twelve. In the afternoon he often 23 games with his friends. They have 24 at six thirty. In the evening he does his homework. Sometimes, he 25 TV. He goes to bed at nine. ( )16. A.food B.breakfast C.lunch D.supper ( )17. A.in B.on C.with D.from ( )18. A.home B.house C.room D.classroom ( )19. A.by bike B.by a bike C.by the bike D.by his bike ( )20. A.for B.to C.back D.from ( )21. A.cook B.cooking C.the cook D.the cooking ( )22. A.to have B.having C.have D.has ( )23. A.plays B.is playing C.takes D.is taking ( )24. A.work B.homework C.housework D.supper ( )25. A.sees B.looks C.is watching D.watches Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分)(A) )Hi, I’m Zhu Hua. I’m a junior high school student in Beijing. There are twenty-six boys and twenty-two girls in my class. Half of the students come to school by bike. Five boys and four girls come to school on foot. About a quarter of us come to school by bus. The rest come to school by subway. We’re all from China. We’re good friends. 根据短文内容,完成下面表格。 Students Number 26. By bike 27. By bus 28. By subway 29. On foot 30.(B) )What do you often do on weekends?Some people like to stay at home. Other people like to go out and play sports. My friend Jack works in a factory on weekdays. On weekends, he always does the same thing. On Saturdays he washes his car and on Sundays he goes to a village with his family by car. His uncle and aunt have a farm there. It isn’t a big one. But there’s always much work to do on the farm. The children run and play on the farm. Jack and his wife help their uncle in the field. At the end of the day, they have supper at his uncle’s home. And then they go home by car. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。 ( )31.Nobody likes to stay at home on weekends. ( )32.Jack works in a factory every day. ( )33.Jack’s uncle has a very big farm. ( )34.On Sundays Jack often goes to his uncle’s farm with his family by car. ( )35.Jack goes home without supper.(C) )Jeff and John are good friends. They are from different countries. They are now in China. They are in the same class. Jeff is twelve, but John is eleven. Jeff is from the U.S.A. and John is from England. They both speak English. Jeff usually goes to school on foot. John usually goes to school by subway. Mr.Yang is their Chinese teacher. Jeff is good at Chinese. He can speak Chinese very well. But John can’t. He can only speak a little Chinese. Mr.Yang and Jeff often help him with his Chinese. 根据短文内容,完成下列各题。 36.Jeff is American, but John is English.(改为同义句) Jeff and John _____ from different _____ . 37.Jeff usually goes to school on foot.(改为同义句) Jeff usually _____ _____ school. 38.Who can speak Chinese very well, Jeff or John? __________________________________________________ 39.How does John usually go to school? __________________________________________________ 40.Do you think Mr.Yang is a good teacher? __________________________________________________第三部分 写作(25 分)Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 41.In our school, very f_____ students go to school by car. 42.Jane s_____ goes to school on foot. She usually takes a bus to school. 43.Please wait for (等待) a little w_____. I have to put on my running shoes. 44.—How often does Jane go to the park? —O_____ a week. 45.—Can you tell me something about your school l_____ in America? —Sure. (B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的正确形式填空。 46.—What does Ellen usually do after school? —She usually _____ (watch) TV. 47.—How do _____ (America) students usually go to school? —Well, they usually walk or take a yellow school bus to school. 48.Betty writes to his father _____ (two) a week. 49.He usually goes ______ (swim) in his free time. 50.Yu Jing sometimes _____ (ride) a bike to school. Ⅱ.句型转换。 分) (5 51.The old man usually walks to the shop.(改为同义句) The old man usually goes to the shop _____ _____ . 52.Mike often goes to the zoo by bus.(改为同义句) Mike often _____ a _____ to the zoo. 53.Mrs.Read goes shopping three times a week.(对画线部分提问) _____ _____ does Mrs.Read go shopping? 54.I usually read books on Sundays.(对画线部分提问) _____ do you usually _____ on Sundays? 55.Maria often takes the subway home.(改为一般疑问句) _____ Maria often _____ the subway home? Ⅲ.书面表达。 (10 分) 请根据下面日程表的活动内容,以”My School Day”为题,写一篇不少于 60 个词的短文。时间 早 晨 上午 6:00 6:40 7:10活动内容 起床 读半小时英语 早餐 上四节课 中餐 上三节课 (4:30—5:30)体育活动 晚餐 看报或散步下午晚上(7:30—9:00)做功课 (9:30)睡觉 My School DayI get up at … _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 听 力 材 料Unit 5 Topic 1Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。 1.In some villages, students always go to school by boat. 2.Han Mei sometimes plays basketball after school. 3.She is watching TV. 4.Wang Hua often goes to the library. 5.My mother usually goes to the park by subway. Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。 6.Happy New Year! 7.Your skirt looks very nice! 8.How do you usually go to school? 9.What do you do in your free time? 10.How often do you play basketball? Ⅲ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。 11.M:Hi, Nancy! How do you usually come to school? W:I usually come to school on foot. How about you, Michael? M:I always ride a bike to school. 12.W:What do you usually do on Sundays? M:I usually play computer games. 13.W:Hi,Yu Ming! Do you often go to the library? M:Yes, I do. W:How often do you go there? M:Three times a week. 14.M:Hi, Miss Wang! I saw you were on foot today. Don’t you usually come to school by bike? W:Yes, I usually come to school by bike. But sometimes I walk to school. I like walking. 15.W:Hello, Li Xiang. Nice to see you again. M:Nice to see you, too. Zhou Lina. W:Where do you usually have lunch? M:I usually have lunch at home. What about you, Zhou Lina? W:I usually have lunch at school. Ⅳ.听短文,完成下列表格。短文读两遍。 Jim is 13 years old. He often goes to school on foot. Sometimes he goes to school by bike. He gets up at 6:30 in the morning. Tom is 14 years old. He usually goes to school by bike. He seldom goes to school on foot. He gets up at 7:00. Mary is 14, too. She often goes to school by bus. She never goes to school by bike. She gets up at 7:30. 参考答案及解析Unit 5 Topic 1第一部分 听力Ⅰ.1.C 2.B 3.C 4.A 5.B Ⅱ.6.B 7.C 8.A 9.C 10.C Ⅲ.11.B 12.A 13.C 14.C 15.C Ⅳ.16.on foot 17.at 6:30 18.fourteen 19.at 7:0020.by bus第二部分 英语知识运用Ⅰ.1.B 2.B 3.D 4.A on foot 步行,固定搭配,注意:名词 foot 前不能加任何冠词和物主代词,故选 B。 考查固定短语 do one’s homework。主语是第三人称单数,动词用 does,故选 B。 考查冠词的用法。在表示球类运动的名词前不能加冠词 a,an 或 the,故选 D。 考查特殊疑问词和次数的表达法。how often 提问频度,how long 提问多长时间, when 和 what time 提问时间。根据题意,“他和他的朋友一个月会面两次。”表示 “两次”,只能用 twice, 而不用 two,故选 A。 固定搭配,on weekdays 在工作日,故选 C。 sometimes 表明时态用一般现在时,主语 Mr. King 是第三人称单数,故选 C。 考查固定搭配。go swimming 去游泳,go+doing sth.表示 “去做某事”。类似短语有: go shopping/boating/fishing,故选 A。 考查介词的用法。表示在某个时刻要用介词 at,故选 B。 考查实义动词的一般现在时,其否定句的构成需加助动词 don’t 或 doesn’t。主语 Zhao Lin 是第三人称单数,助动词用 doesn’t,且后面的动词一定要用原形,故选 B。 考查频度副词的用法。本题后半句中 always 总是,表明 Sam 从没有走路去上学。 never 从未,从来没有,与题意相符,故选 C。 12.C 13.B 14.E 15.G 根据上下文,早上起床后吃早饭,故选 B。 固定搭配 help sb.with sth.帮某人做某事,故选 C。 根据上下文,十点钟离开家去买东西,home 家;house 房屋,住宅;C 和 D 与上 下文不符,故选 A。 by+交通工具名词,表示交通方式,且名词前不能加任何冠词或代词修饰,故选 A。 come/go home 回家, home 是副词, 前面不能加介词, back 为副词, come back home 回家,故选 C。 固定搭配 like doing sth.喜欢做某事,故选 B。 they 作主语,谓语动词用原形,故选 C。 玩游戏,动词应为 play。根据上下文,本句该用一般现在时,主语 he 为第三人称 单数,故选 A。 根据上下文,6:30 应该吃晚饭,故选 D。 固定搭配,watch TV 看电视,故选 D。 27.24 28.12 29.3 30.95.C 6.C 7.A 8.B 9.B10.C Ⅱ.11.A Ⅲ.16.B 17.C 18.A 19.A 20.C 21.B 22.C 23.A 24.D 25.D Ⅳ.(A) 26.48 (B) 31.F 由 Some people like to stay at home. 有一些人喜欢待在家里,而不是没有人喜欢待 在家里,可知判断错误。 32.F 由 On Saturdays he washes his car and on Sundays he goes to a village with his family by car. 他星期六洗车, 星期天开车和家人一块去一个小村庄, 而不是每天去上班, 可知判断错误。 33.F 由 His uncle and aunt have a farm there. It isn’t a big one. 可知判断错误。 34.T 由 On Saturdays he washes his car and on Sundays he goes to a village with his family by car. His uncle and aunt have a farm there. 可知判断正确。 35.F 由 At the end of the day, they have supper at his uncle’s home. And then they go home by car. 他们在他叔叔家吃了晚饭然后开车回家, 并不是没吃晚饭, 可知判断错误。 (C) 36.come/ countries 37.walks to 38.Jeff.由 Jeff is good at Chinese. He can speak Chinese very well.可知。 39.By subway. 40.Yes, I think so.第三部分 写作Ⅰ.(A)41.few 42.seldom 43.while 44.Once 45.life (B)46.watches 47.American 48.twice 49.swimming 50.rides Ⅱ.51.on foot 52. bus 53.How often 54.W do 55.D take Ⅲ.参考范文: My School Day I get up at six o’clock. I read English for half an hour. At seven ten I have breakfast. After that I go to school on foot. We have four lessons in the morning. After the four classes, I have lunch. In the afternoon, we often have three lessons and we usually have sports from four thirty to five thirty. After supper, I read newspapers or go out for a walk, then I do my homework for about one and a half hours. At half past nine, I go to bed. Unit 5Topic 2Our School LifeHe is running on the playground.(考试时间:90 分钟,满分:100 分)题号 Ⅰ 得分 第一部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ 第二部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ 第三部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ 总分第一部分 听力(20 分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。 分) (5()1. A B C()2. A B C()3. A B C()4. A B C()5. CA B Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读一遍。 分) (5 ( )6.What’s Jim doing? A.He is watching TV at home. B.He is making cards at home. C.He is watching TV at his friend’s home. )7.Where is Jane now? A.She is in the library. B.She is in the computer room. C.She is in the classroom. ( )8.What is Tom doing now? A.He is working. B.He is walking. C.He is cleaning his bedroom. ( )9.How long can the woman keep the book? A.Two weeks. B.A week. ( )10.What is Jane looking for? A.Her picture. B.Her purse. Ⅲ.听短文,完成下列表格。短文读两遍。 分) (5(C.Three weeks. C.Her photo.12.Computer room13.11.14. Ⅳ.听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。 分) (5 ( )16.It’s news for a soccer game. ( )17.It’s between Class Seven and Class Six. ( )18.We can watch it on the playground. ( )19.The game begins at 5:00 in the afternoon. ( )20.It’s a game for students.15.第二部分 英语知识运用(55 分)Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.Jack loves _____ best. He often borrows books from the library. A.read B.to reads C.reading ( )2.—Would you like to come and play soccer, Jim? —_____ A.No, I wouldn’t. B.Good idea! C.Thank you. ( )3.—Where are Jim and Tom? Their mother is looking for them. —They _____ at the moment. A.run B.runs C.are running ( )4.Look, the children _____ in the gym. A.is dancing B.are dancing C.dance ( )5.—Excuse me, _____ I borrow this book?D.readsD.You’re right.D.running D.to dance —Of course. A.am B.may C.must D.where ( )6.—How long can I _____ the VCD? —A week. A.borrow B.see C.buy D.keep ( )7.—What are you doing? —I’m _____ my English book. A.looking after B.looking at C.looking for D.looking like ( )8.Don’t make any noise. We _____ to the news. A.listened B.listen C.are listening D.listens ( )9.—Let me help you find the lost purse. —Thank you very much. —_____ A.That’s nothing. B.Don’t thank me. C.It’s OK. D.It’s a pleasure. ( )10.—Excuse me, do you have any basketballs? —Sorry, we don’t have any. —_____ A.Oh, I want to buy it. B.Thank you all the same C.Bye-bye. D.It doesn’t matter. Ⅱ.情景交际。 分) (5 从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏的答语。其中有一项是多余的。 Ⅰ Ⅱ ( )11.Where is Jane? A.Three weeks. ( )12.What are they doing? B.Yes, he is. ( )13.Would you like to play soccer? C.She is in the lab. ( )14.How long can I keep it? D.Good idea! ( )15.Is Tom having lunch at home now? E.No, I wouldn’t. F.They are dancing. Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) 17 out of the window. He sees a Look! The bus 16 at a small bus stop. A man woman. She is selling 18 . The man wants 19 a cake. But he doesn’t want to go out the window. “Come here, boy.” the because it is raining. The man sees a boy. The boy is 20 man says, “Do you know 21 the cake is?” “Twenty fen.” the boy says. The man 22 the boy forty fen and asks him to buy two cakes. “One is for you and 23 is for me.” he says to the boy. After 24 minutes, the boy comes back. He 25 a cake. He gives the man twenty fen and says, “Sorry, there is only one cake left.” ( )16.A.stop B.is stopping C.stopping D.stops ( )17.A.looks B.look C.is looking D.are looking ( )18.A.cake B.bread C.cakes D.breads ( )19.A.buy B.buys C.to buy D.buying ( )20.A.near B.on C.in D.of ( )21.A.how much B.how many C.whose D.what ( )22.A.buys B.borrows C.sells D.gives ( )23.A.another B.the other cake C.one D.the other ( )24.A.much ( )25.A.have Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分)B.a B.is havingC.a few C.is hasingD.a little D.is have(A)Jim wants to borrow a book from a new library. He comes to the library with Jack. They can’t see any librarians(图书管理员) there, but only some robots(机器人) standing there. Then Jim says to one of the robots, “Hey, give me the book.” But the robot doesn’t work. “What’s wrong with the robot? ” he asks Jack. Then Jack tells him, “When you want to borrow something from someone, you must say ‘please’ first.” When the robot hears this, it begins to laugh. Jim’s face turns red. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。 ( )26.There aren’t any librarians in the library. ( )27.There are some robots in the library. ( )28.There is something wrong with the robot. ( )29.The robot gives Jim the book. ( )30.Jim’s face turns red because he knows that he isn’t polite (有礼貌的).(B)Peter is thirteen years old. He is in Grade Two this year. He likes reading news and watching football games. And he often reads newspapers. He does his best to know where and when there is going to be a football game. Now Peter is having lunch. He is listening to the radio, too. He is very happy because there is going to be a nice football game on TV at four this afternoon. He wants to watch it very much. But he is going to have English and Chinese tests. He thinks hard and finds a way finally. “Hello, Mrs. Black!” Peter says to his teacher on the telephone, “Peter is ill in bed. He wants to ask for half a day’s leave(请半天假).” “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.” says Mrs. Black, “But who’s that?” “It’s my father, Mrs. Black.” ( )31.Peter is a _____ . A.middle school student B.doctor C.worker D.teacher ( )32.Peter will be in _____ next year. A.Grade Two B.Grade Three C.Grade One D.Grade Four ( )33.Peter often reads newspapers because _____ . A.he likes reading news B.he likes reading stories C.he wants to know where and when a football game will be held D.his father wants him to read them ( )34.Peter wants to ask for half a day’s leave because _____ . A.his father is ill in bed B.he wants to watch the football game C.he doesn’t like to have English or Chinese tests D.he is ill in bed ( )35.Which of the following sentences (句子) is RIGHT? A.Mrs. Black is going to take Peter to see a doctor. B.Peter wants to watch TV at four in the afternoon. C.Peter is a clever(聪明的) boy. D.Peter is a good student.(C)It’s five o’clock in the afternoon. The last class is over. Some students are going home and some students are going to the dining room. The football players are doing some exercise on the playground. Some students are swimming in the swimming pool. Others are warming up(做准备动作) near the pool. Many students love music. The members of the school band are practicing(练习) in the garden. In the computer room, there are some students playing computer games. In the library, some students are reading Ren’ai English Post. After-school activities(课外活动) are really fun. 根据短文内容,回答问题。 36.When is the last class over? ______________________________________________ 37.Are some students going home after class? ______________________________________________ 38.Where are some students swimming? ______________________________________________ 39.What are some students doing in the computer room? ______________________________________________ 40.What are some students doing in the library? ______________________________________________第三部分 写作(25 分)Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意,从方框中选择合适的单词或词组并用其适当形式填空。 shelf, keep, picture, use, clean 41.Many students _____ Ren’ai Project English workbooks now. They’re helpful for them to study English well. 42.Here is a _____ of our town. It looks beautiful. 43.There are many books on these _____ . 44.—How long can I _____ the book? —Two weeks. 45.—Where is Mom? —She _____ the house. (B)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 46.You must r_____ the books to the library on time. 47.He is good at swimming. He likes to swim in the swimming p_____. 48.I can’t see anybody e_____ in the classroom but(除了) Lily. 49.He often b_____ some books from the school library. 50.The Great Wall is w_____. I hope(希望) I can go to climb it one day. Ⅱ.综合填空。 分) (5 根据短文内容在空白处填入适当的单词或短语。 It’s Sunday morning. Many boys and girls are in the park. Some of them are singing under the tree, some 51 in the river, other children are playing games behind the hill. Maria is 52 American girl. She is in the park, too. Where is she? Oh, she is on the hill. What 53 over there? She is sitting and 54 a book. She likes reading very much. Tom is an English boy. He is five. He is too young. He can’t go to school. Now he is 55 a kite with his father in the park. 51. _____ 52. _____ 53. _____ 54. _____ 55. _____ Ⅲ.书面表达。 (10 分) 今天是星期天,布朗一家(the Browns)都在家。根据下面插图,写一篇 50—60 个词的短 文。 要求:语句通顺,条理清楚。 参考词汇:garden(花园)Mrs. BrownMr. BrownJim and his friend, Mike Sue and her friend, Ann __________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 听 力 材 料Unit 5 Topic 2Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。 1.Mr.Wang is having an English class now. 2.Jane likes swimming very much. Look! She is swimming in the swimming pool. 3.Maria is exercising in the gym. 4.Lucy and Lily aren’t doing their homework. They are making cards at home. 5.Maria is talking with a girl at the Lost and Found. Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读一遍。 6.W:Hi, Jim. What are you doing? M:I’m watching TV at home. 7.W:Excuse me. Is Jane reading in the library, Tom? M:No. She is playing computer games in the computer room. 8.W:Hi, Tom! Let’s go out for a walk, OK? M:Sorry, I can’t go with you. I’m cleaning my bedroom. 9.W:Excuse me, may I borrow this book? M:Of course. You can keep it for 3 weeks. But you must return it on time. W:Sure. Thanks. 10.M:Can I help you, Jane? W:I’m looking for my purse. Ⅲ.听短文,完成下列表格。短文读两遍。 Here is a map of our school. Our classroom is in the center of the school. The dining hall is behind the classroom. The playground is on the left. The gym is between the dining hall and the playground. The computer room and the teachers’ office are on the right. Ⅳ.听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。 Attention, please! Here is good news for you. There is a basketball game between Class Seven and Class Five on the playground at 4:00 this afternoon. Please come and watch it. 参考答案及解析Unit 5 Topic 2第一部分 听力Ⅰ.1.A 2.C 3.B 4.A 5.C Ⅱ.6.A 7.B 8.C 9.C 10.B Ⅲ.11.Classroom 12.Dining Hall 13.Gym Ⅳ.16.F 17.F 18.T 19.F 20.T14.Playground15.Teachers’ Office第二部分 英语知识运用Ⅰ.1.C 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.B 6.D 7.C 8.C 9.D 10.B 考查固定搭配 love doing sth.表示“喜欢做某事”。 由句意知他经常从图书馆借书看, 故用 reading。love 后也可跟 to do 表示一次具体的动作,故选 C。 Would you like to …?表示建议,回答用 Good idea./Yes, I’d love to. 故选 B。 at the moment 是“现在、此刻”之义,用现在进行时,动词应用现在分词形式,run 为重读闭音节动词,应双写最后一个字母加 ing,故选 C。 看到的听到的都是正在发生的事情,故用现在进行时,children 作主语是复数,be 动词用 are,故选 B。 表示请求,用 may I …, 故选 B。 考查 “借” 的表达方式。borrow 为短暂性动词,不能与一段时间连用,keep 为延 续性动词,可以与一段时间连用,故选 D。 考查动词 look 构成的短语。look after 照顾;look at 看;look for 寻找;look like 看 起来像……,根据句意,“我正在寻找我的英语书”,故选 C。 根据句意,前句为祈使句,后句应为现在进行时。主语 we 为复数, listen 的现在 分词形式为 listening, 故选 C。 在对方表示谢意后应说 It’s a pleasure./With pleasure.等,故选 D。 根据句意, “打扰一下,有篮球吗?” “对不起,没有” 。这时,买东西的人也应礼 貌性地说谢谢。故选 B。 12.F 13.D 14.A 15.B stop 是瞬间完成的动作,不用进行时。The bus 是第三人称单数,故选 D。 根据句意,“一个男人正往车窗外看”,应用现在进行时,故选 C。 由 The man wants _____ a cake. 可知, 这位女士卖的是蛋糕, 并且用复数, 故选 C。 考查固定搭配 want to do sth.想要做什么,故选 C。 根据句意小男孩应该在窗户的附近,故选 A。 由答句 Twenty fen.可知是问价格,故选 A。 由上下文可知这个人应该给这个小男孩钱去买蛋糕,故选 D。 表示两个中的另一个,用 the other,故选 D。 minutes 是复数,而 A、D 只能修饰不可数名词,故选 C。 此句应用现在进行时,而 have 的现在分词应去 e 再加 ing,故选 B。Ⅱ.11.C Ⅲ.16.D 17.C 18.C 19.C 20.A 21.A 22.D 23.D 24.C 25.B Ⅳ.(A) 26.T 由 They can’t see any librarians there … 可知。 27.T 由 but only some robots standing there 可知。 28.F 机器人没毛病,只是 Jim 对它没礼貌,所以 Jim 让它给他拿书,它未照办。 29.F 由 But the robot doesn’t work.可知。 30.T 由 When you want to borrow something from someone, you must say ‘please’ first.和 Jim’s face turns red.可知 Jim 认识到自己做错了,对别人没礼貌,所以脸红了。 (B) 31.A 由第一句可知,Peter 是一个中学生。 32.B 由第二句可知,Peter 今年是二年级,明年是三年级。 33.C Peter 喜欢读报纸是因为他喜欢看球赛,他想知道什么时间在哪将举行足球赛。 34.B 他想请半天假是因为他想看下午的足球赛。 He wants to watch it very much.可知。 由 35.B 由第二段第三、四句可知。 (C) 36.The class is over at five o’clock in the afternoon./At five o’clock in the afternoon. 37.Yes, they are. 38.Some students are swimming in the swimming pool./In the swimming pool. 39.They are playing computer games (in the computer room). 40.They are reading Ren’ai English Post(in the library).第三部分 写作Ⅰ. (A)41.are using 42.picture 43.shelves 44.keep 45.is cleaning (B)46.return 47.pool 48.else 49.borrows 50.wonderful Ⅱ. 51. are swimming 52.an 53. is she doing 54. reading 55. flying Ⅲ.参考范文: The Browns are at home. Mrs. Brown is making cakes. Mr. Brown is sitting in a chair and reading a book. Jim and his friend, Mike, are in the garden. They are playing soccer. Sue and her friend, Ann, are in Sue’s bedroom. They are watching TV. All of them are very happy. Unit 5Topic 3Our School LifeMy school life is very interesting.(考试时间:90 分钟,满分:100 分)题号 Ⅰ 得分 第一部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ 第二部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ 第三部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ 总分第一部分 听力(20 分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。 分) (5()1. A B C()2. A B C()3. A B C()4. A B C()5. A B C Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。 分) (5 ( )6.A.It’s Sunny. B.It’s February. ( )7.A.English. B.Supper. ( )8.A.Yes, I am. B.Yes, we do. ( )9.A.Because it’s interesting. B.Because it’s boring. ( )10.A.We are having a physics class. B.I think so. Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每段对话及问题读两遍。(5 分) ( )11.A.Math. B.Physics. ( )12.A.Tuesday. B.Monday. ( )13.A.6:00. B.4:45. ( )14.A.Politics. B.Art. ( )15.A.Meimei. B.Linlin. Ⅳ.听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。 分) (5 ( )16.Li Ying and Wang Tao are not in the same class. ( )17.Li Ying doesn’t like English. ( )18.Wang Tao likes art. ( )19.Wang Tao thinks math is very boring. ( )20.Li Ying helps Wang Tao with his English.C.It’s Monday. C.A math teacher. C.No, we aren’t. C.Because it’s easy. C.It’s difficult. C.Science. C.Sunday. C.5:00. C.Music. C.Lin Mei.第二部分 英语知识运用(55 分)Ⅰ.单项选择。 (10 分) ( )1.We often do our outdoor _____ at 4:20. A.activity B.act C.activities D.active ( )2.—Where’s Mike? —He is working _____ physics _____ in the classroom. A. problem B. problem C. problems D. problems ( )3.Linlin often wears a red skirt. She _____ like red very much. A.must B.can C.would D.may ( )4.History is a useful subject. We can learn _____ the past. A.of B.about C.from D.at ( )5.How many music _____ do you have every week? A.class B.class’ C.lessons D.lesson ( )6.— _____ do you like science? —Because it’s interesting. A.What B.When C.Which D.Why ( )7.He often _____ English _____ his classmates. So his English is wonderful. A. to B. with C. with D. to ( )8.—_____ class are you having? —We are having an English class. A.Which B.What C.When D.Why ( )9.There is a soccer game _____ Class One and Class Two on the playground at 5:00 this afternoon. A.of B.both C.between D.on ( )10.Tom often _____ TV on Saturday evenings, but now he is _____ stories. A. reading B. reads C. reading D. looking Ⅱ.情景交际。 分) (5 根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两项 是多余的。 A: Hello! May I speak to David, please? B: This is David speaking. Who’s this? A: 11 B: Hello, Li Lei. 12 A: I’m doing my homework. B: I think you must be learning physics. A: Yes. You’re right. 13 B: Because physics is your favorite subject. A: David, we want to play soccer this afternoon. 14 B: Yes, I’d love to. 15 A: We want to meet on the playground at 1:00 p.m. See you then. Bye. B: Bye-bye. A. When and where do you meet? B. I’m Li Lei. C. How are you? D. What are you doing? E. Would you like to come with us? F. This is Li Lei. G. Why do you think so? Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) This is our school. There is a very nice 16 in our school. It is big and bright. It has all 17 of books and newspapers in it. We can 18 story books, picture books, English books and books there. We can 20 do some reading there. Maria likes reading very many 19 much. She goes to the library every day, and she often has her 21 by the window(窗口). Li Ming 22 borrows some books and reads them in it. He likes books. I’m going to borrow an 23 story book. Our English teacher often 24 us to do I can do well in English. more(更多的) speaking and reading. I like English very much. I 25 What about your school? ( )16.A.dining room B.classroom C.library D.playground ( )17.A.kind B.kinds C.many D.lots ( )18.A.borrow B.buy C.look D.see ( )19.A.others B.another C.the other D.other ( )20.A.both B.also C.not D.too ( )21.A.seat B.book C.bag D.sit ( )22.A.never B.seldom C.can’t D.usually ( )23.A.interesting B.English C.Chinese D.American ( )24.A.says B.speaks C.tells D.talks ( )25.A.say B.think C.don’t think D.thinking Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分)(A)Kate is a little girl. She’s only five. She is not at school. She doesn’t know how to read or write. But her sister Mary is a student. She knows how to read and write. One day, Mary sees her little sister in the room. She is at the table. There is a pencil in her hand. She is writing. “What are you writing, Kate?” she asks. “I’m writing to my friend, Rose.” says Kate. “But how can you? You don’t know how to write.” says her sister. “Well.” says Kate, “It doesn’t matter. Rose doesn’t know how to read, either(也).” ( )26.Kate doesn’t go to school because she is too _____. A.young B.old C.tall D.short ( )27.Kate and Mary are _____. A.friends B.sisters C.brothers D.classmates ( )28.One day, Kate is writing to _____. A.Mary B.Rose C.her father D.her mother ( )29.Can Kate write? A.Yes, she can’t. B.No, she can. C.Yes, she can. D.No, she can’t. ( )30. _____ can’t write. A.Kate and Mary B.Rose and Mary C.Kate and Rose D.A and C(B)108 Wensan Road London, 85 A 100 England March 1st, 2008 Dear Kate, I am writing to you in English. I hope you can understand it. I love studying in London and I have many new friends. Most of them are my classmates. From Monday to Friday, we have Chinese, math, physics and P.E. in the morning. I like Chinese and physics, because they’re interesting. I don’t like math. It’s too boring. At noon, I have to have lunch at school because my home is far from my school. We usually have two classes in the afternoon, art and politics. We finish our classes at 3:30 p.m. After school, my friends and I always play soccer on the playground. And then we go home by bus. On weekends, we have no classes. We often go to the park and sometimes we go to the movies in the evening. We see movies twice a month. I like some famous stars like Jackie Chan. Oh, I have no time to write more. Please write back soon. Best wishes, Wang Gang ( )31.Where is the writer studying? A.In America. B.In China. C.In England. D.In Canada. ( )32.How many classes does Wang Gang have on weekdays? A.Six. B.Four. C.Two. D.No classes. ( )33.The writer doesn’t like _____ at all, because it’s too boring. A.Chinese B.art C.movie D.math ( ()34.How does the writer go home every day? A.On foot. B.By bike. C.By bus. )35.The writer and his friends go to the movies _____ . A.once a week B.once a month C.twice a weekD.By car. D.twice a month(C)To: Churchill Language School, Oxford(牛津) From: Amy Chen I would like to study at your school. I am a driver in Henan. I like studying English and find it very useful for my work. Can I study in your language (语言) school? I want to stay in England for six months. Where can I stay in Oxford? To: Amy Chen From: Churchill Language School, Oxford We have ten-month courses for people who want to study English. There is a house for students next to the school, in Park Road, at Number 1123. You need a visa. 根据上面的两份电子邮件,填写出国签证(VISA)申请表。 VISA APPLICATION FORM The name of the school Amy’s job Subject The time of study in school Address36. 37. 38. 39. 40.第三部分 写作(25 分)Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 41.—What day is it today? —M_____. It’s the second day of the week. 42.H_____ is boring, but it is useful. We can learn about the past. 43.It is i_____ to fly kites in spring. 44.Xiao Hong is the best student in her class. She always works h_____. 45.—I w_____ you good luck in America. —Thanks. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。 46.It is not _____ (容易的) for us to learn English well. 47.Xiao Hong always studies hard. We should _____ (学习) from her. 48.My classmates are _____ (友好的) to me. 49.—What _____ (别的) things do you want? —I want to use some rulers. 50.—What do you think of English? —It’s _____(难的) and boring, and I don’t like it at all. Ⅱ.句型转换。 分) (5 51.We have six lessons every day. (对画线部分提问) __________________________________________________ 52.I listen to the radio every Friday.(改成现在进行时) __________________________________________________ 53.I like geography best.(对画线部分提问) __________________________________________________ 54.It’s not easy to study English well.(改为同义句) __________________________________________________ 55.How does she like math?(改为同义句) __________________________________________________ Ⅲ.书面表达。 (10 分) 假设你是 Mary, 根据下面中文提示写一篇不少于 60 个词的短文,介绍自己的学校、班 级和学习情况。 内容包括: 1.在仁和(Renhe)中学学习,两幢教学楼(classroom building) ,两个大操场,教室很大; 2.班上有二十一个男生和二十个女生; 3.所学科目,最喜欢的课程及原因; 4.喜欢参加的体育活动及个人爱好。 ___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 听 力 材 料Unit 5 Topic 3Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。 1.They are having a geography class. 2.They are having a meeting. 3.The girl is drawing a picture. 4.The math problem is too difficult. 5.I like reading stories. Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。 6.What day is it today? 7.Which subject do you like best? 8.Do you often have eight classes every day? 9.Why don’t you like biology? 10.What do you think of physics? Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每段对话及问题读两遍。 11.W: Which subject do you like best? M: I like science best. Q: What’s his favorite subject? 12.M: What day is it today? W: It’s Monday. Q: What day is it tomorrow? 13.M: What time is it now? W: It’s five o’clock. We will finish the meeting in an hour. Q: What time is the meeting over? 14.M: What are they doing? W: They are having an art class. Q: What class are they having? 15.M: Meimei, what do you think of English? W: It’s difficult and boring. Linlin, what do you think? M: It’s easy and interesting. I like it. Q: Who likes English? Ⅳ.听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。 Li Ying and Wang Tao are classmates. Li Ying likes English very much, but she doesn’t like math. She thinks math is very difficult. Wang Tao likes math, but he doesn’t like English at all. He thinks English is very boring. So Wang Tao helps Li Ying with her math and Li Ying helps Wang Tao with his English. They are doing better in their studies. 参考答案及解析Unit 5 Topic 3第一部分 听力Ⅰ.1.A Ⅱ.6.C Ⅲ.11.C Ⅳ.16.F 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.C 7.A 8.B 9.B 10.C 12.A 13.A 14.B 15.B 17.F 18.F 19.F 20.T第二部分 英语知识运用Ⅰ.1.C 2.D 3.A 4.B 5.C outdoor activity 是固定短语,根据句意用复数形式,activity 的复数是 activities,故 选 C。 考查动词短语。work on 从事于;work out 算出,解决;work 与 in 不搭配使用。 problem 为可数名词,本题句意是“Mike 正在教室做物理题”,故选 D。 must 表示肯定;can 表示“能力、可能”;would like 表示“想要”;look like 表示“看 起来像”,而此处表肯定的推测,故选 A。 learn about 意为“了解”;learn from sb.意为“向某人学习”,故选 B。 class 和 lesson 都有“课”的意思,它们的区别是:class 表示“课”,指以 45 分钟为单 位的课堂教学活动, 也可指 (学校的) 班级或全体学生。 lesson 是“课文”, “功课”, 着重指教学内容而言。作“课”解时,两者可互换,但 how many 后跟可数名词的复 数形式,故选 C。 本题用 because 作答,可见上面是询问原因的。what 往往用于对物的提问;when 用来询问时间;which 用来对人或物在一定范围之内进行选择,故选 D。 speak 为“说话”之意,讲某种语言用 speak。say 多指用言语表达自己的思想,强调 说话的内容; talk 的意思是“谈话, 谈论”, 指相互之间的对话; 的意思是“讲述, tell 告诉”,指把一件事或一个故事讲出来,有连续述说的意思,故选 B。 句意为: “你们在上什么课?”只有 what class 能表达此意,故选 B。 考查固定搭配 between … and … 在……和……之间的用法,故选 C。 表示“看电视”用 watch,“看书” 用 read。在本题中,“Tom 经常在星期六晚上看电 视”为一般现在时,主语 Tom 又是第三人称单数,故用 watches, 后句“他正在看故 事书”为现在进行时,用 reading,故选 A。 12. D 13. G 14. E 15. A 由第四句得知这个地方有许多书,可知是图书馆,故选 C。 考查词组 all kinds of 各种各样,故选 B。 由上文可知在图书馆,所以只能是借书,故选 A。 other 修饰单数或复数名词;another 用于泛指三者以上的不定数目中的“另一个”, 其名词不加冠词; other 表示两者中的“另一个”或两部分中的“另一部分”, the 是特 指;others 用作代词,泛指“其他人或其他物”,故选 D。 also 一般用于肯定句和疑问句中,常放句中,位于系动词或助动词之后,实义动 词之前;both 指“两者都……”;too 一般用于肯定句和疑问句中,一般放在句末, 其前常用逗号隔开,故选 B。 此句中表示 Maria 经常坐靠窗的座位。而 sit 相当于 have a seat,此句中已有 has,6.D 7.B8.B 9.C 10.AⅡ.11. F Ⅲ.16.C 17.B 18.A 19.D20.B21.A 22.D 23.B 24.C 25.B Ⅳ.(A) 26.A 27.B 28.B 29.D 30.C (B) 31.C 32.A 33.D 34.C 35.D只能选 seat,故选 A。 后句中提到他喜欢书,所以他应该经常借书,故选 D。 由下文可知,英语老师告诉我们学英语要多读,多说,故选 B。 考查 tell sb. sth./that,意为“告诉某人某事”。另外 our English teacher 是第三人称单 数,故选 C。 本句意为“我想我能学好英语”,且结构为一般现在时,只有 B 符合题意,故选 B。 凯特没去上学,是因为她只有五岁,年龄太小了。 由 But her sister Mary is a student.可知,凯特与玛丽是姐妹。 由 I’m writing to my friend, Rose.可知。 由 She doesn’t know how to read or write.可知,凯特不会读书和写字。 凯特与露丝都不会写字,但玛丽会写。 王刚喜欢在伦敦学习,伦敦是英国的首都,故选 C。 文章谈到上午王刚上四节课,下午上两节课,而问一天上多少节课,故选 A。 作者不喜欢数学,由第二段第五句可知,故选 D。 第二段最后一句提到王刚和他的朋友们坐公共汽车回家,故选 C。 第三段介绍周末内容时谈到了两个内容。一是去公园,二是看电影,电影院每月 去两次,故选 D。(C) 36.Churchill Language School, Oxford 37.A driver 38.English 39.Ten months 40.In Park Road, at No.1123第三部分 写作Ⅰ.(A)41.Monday 42.History 43.interesting 44.hard 45.wish (B)46.easy 47.learn 48.friendly 49.other 50.difficult Ⅱ.51.How many lessons do you have every day? 52.I am listening to the radio now. 53.Which subject do you like best? 54.It’s difficult to study English well. 55.What does she think of math? Ⅲ.参考范文: My name is Mary. I’m a student in Renhe Middle School. There are two classroom buildings and two big playgrounds in my school. Our classroom is very big.We have twenty-one boys and twenty girls in our class. I have many subjects, such as Chinese, math, English, music, art and so on. I like English very much, because it’s very easy and interesting. I often do sports with my classmates after class. My favorite sport is football. I think it’s good for my health. Unit 5Our School Life单元检测(考试时间:100 分钟,满分:120 分)题号 Ⅰ 得分 第一部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ 第二部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅰ 第三部分 Ⅱ Ⅲ 总分第一部分 听力(20 分)Ⅰ.听句子,选出你所听到的单词或短语。每个句子读一遍。 分) (5 ( )1.A.always B.often C.usually ( )2.A.by bike B.by bus C.by train ( )3.A.playground B.library C.dormitory ( )4.A.playing soccer B.playing computer games C.having a physics class ( )5.A.art B.math C.music Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。 分) (5 ( )6.A.Bruce wants to watch TV. B.Bruce is watching TV. C.Bruce washes clothes for her mother. ( )7.A.Yes, he is. B.Yes, he doesn’t. C.Yes, he does. ( )8.A.By bike. B.Twice a week. C.Two times. ( )9.A.He usually plays basketball. B.He is doing his homework. C.He likes English best. ( )10.A.Thank you. B.That’s OK. C.I’d love to. Ⅲ.听对话,判断正(T)误(F)。对话读两遍。 分) (5 ( )11.Wang Li’s bike is new. ( )12.Wang Li usually walks to school. ( )13.She has six classes every day. ( )14.She likes Chinese best. ( )15.She usually watches TV after school. Ⅳ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。 分) (5 ( )16.What time is it now? A.It’s 5:00 a.m. B.It’s 4:30 p.m. C.It’s 5:00 p.m. ( )17.Are the students having their classes now? A.Yes, they are. B.No, they aren’t. C.We don’t know. ( )18.What is Jane doing? A.She is dancing in the gym. B.She is playing basketball in the gym. C.She is reading a book in the classroom. ( )19.Where is Lanlan? A.She is in the gym. B.She is on the playground. C.She is in the classroom. ()20.What are the boys doing? A.They are playing computer games. B.They are playing football on the playground. C.They are having a physics class.第二部分 英语知识运用(65 分)Ⅰ.单项选择。 (15 分) ( )1.— _____ do you usually come to school? —By bike. A.How B.What C.How often D.When ( )2.—How does the old man go to the park? —He sometimes _____ to the park _____ foot. A. on B. on C. by D. by ( )3.—Hi, Jane. What time do you get up _____ weekdays? —I usually get up _____ about six o’clock. A. at B. at C. at D. on ( )4.It’s 8 o’clock. My mother is reading a book. My sister and I _____. A.is doing my homework B.am doing my homework C.is doing our homework D.are doing our homework ( )5.—Excuse me, Maria. May I borrow your pen? —Sure. Here you are. But you must return it _____ time. A.in B.at C.on D.to ( )6.I want _____ something about your school life in Japan. A.know B.to know C.knows D.knowing ( )7.—What _____ Yu Ping usually _____ in his free time? —She usually goes to the library. A. do B. doing C. does D. do ( )8.My brother usually _____ his classroom after school. But now he _____ soccer. A. plays B. playing C. is playing D. is playing the ( )9.— _____ do you go to the zoo with your brother? —Once a month. A.How B.How often C.How old D.How much ( )10.—What is Tom doing now? —He is _____ at the moment. A.sleep B.sleeps C.to sleep D.sleeping ( )11.—It’s time _____ supper. —OK, Let’s _____ . A. go B. to go C. going D. go ( )12.I study English, art, history and some _____ subjects. A.another B.others C.the other D.other ( )13.—How long can I keep the books? —_____ A.Three. B.Three times a day. C.Three days. D.Very often. ( )14.— _____ do you _____ the book? —It’s very interesting. A.W like B.W think of C.H think D.H think of ( )15.Physics is too _____ for me. I don’t like it at all. A.interesting B.easy C.difficult D.wonderful Ⅱ.情景交际。 (10 分) (A)根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。 A: Good morning, Zhou Jun. 16 B: I usually come to school on foot. A: 17 B: Six. I have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. A: What’s your favorite sport? B: 18 A: 19 B: Because it’s very exciting(令人兴奋的). A: 20 B: Mr. Zhao. Look! He is playing basketball there. A. How many lessons do you have every day? B. Why do you like it? C. Who is your P.E. teacher? D. How do you usually come to school? E. My favorite sport is basketball. (B)根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两 项是多余的。 A: Hi, Zhou Yanhong. 21 B: I’m reading a book. A: Oh, do you like reading? B: Yes, very much. 22 A: I like playing the guitar. B: Good. By the way, 23 A: It’s easy and interesting. I like it a lot. B: But I think it’s difficult and boring. 24 I like math best. A: 25 B: Because I think it’s useful (有用的) and interesting. A. How about you? B. Why? C. How often do you play the guitar? D. What are you doing now? E. I don’t like it at all. F. what do you think of English? G. How many lessons do you have? Ⅲ.完形填空。 (10 分) I have a good friend. Her name is Kate. She is 26 American girl. She is eleven. She 27 with her family in China. There 28 four people in her family. They’re her father, her mother, her brother and herself. She has a cat. 29 name is Mimi. It’s Sunday today. They 30 at home. Look! Kate 31 with Mimi. Her father is reading newspapers. Her mother is cleaning the house. Where is her brother Jim? He is doing 32 homework in his study. Kate 33 Chinese very much, but she can’t 34 it very well. Jim likes 35 soccer. He can play it very well. ( )26.A.a B.an C.the D./ ( )27.A.live B.living C.to live D.lives ( )28.A.is B.are C.am D.be ( )29.A.It B.It’s C.Its D.It is ( )30.A.are all B.are both C.all are D.both are ( )31.A.play B.plays C.playing D.is playing ( )32.A.he B.his C.her D.my ( )33.A.like B.to like C.likes D.liking ( )34.A.speak B.tell C.say D.talk ( )35.A.play B.plays C.to play D.playing Ⅳ.阅读理解。 (30 分)(A)In junior high school or middle school in America, kids study English writing, math, science, biology, music and art. At 12 o’clock, the students eat lunch at school. They have meat, vegetables, fruit, bread and a drink, but they like hot dogs and hamburgers best. American children like sugar(糖), and after the meal they can have a small piece of cake. Students sleep for a short time after lunch. They begin classes at 3 o’clock. They go to school on weekdays and have classes for six hours(小时) every day and then return home. Parents let their kids play or watch TV until supper at 6:00 p.m. After supper, they do their homework. Sometimes children and their parents have a family together activity after dinner. 根据短文内容,完成下列各题。 School Life in America School: junior high school or middle school School subjects: 36. ______________________________________________________________ Lunch place for students: 37. _______________________________________________________ Students’ favorite food: 38. ________________________________________________________ How many hours of classes a week: 39. ______________________________________________ Time for a family activity: 40. ______________________________________________________(B)Mrs. King is an American doctor. She is now in China. She works in a Children’s Hospital in Beijing. She is also learning Chinese medicine(医术) there. She likes Chinese medicine very much. She loves working for children. She works hard in the day and reads English books on(关 于) Chinese medicine at night. She learns Chinese from the Chinese doctors and her Chinese friends. Now she can speak some Chinese. She can read some Chinese books, too. Her husband Mr. King is a teacher. He teaches English in a junior high school in Beijing. He works hard, too. He works from Monday to Friday. He teaches three classes every day. Sometimes, on Saturdays and Sundays, he teaches other English classes. He wants to make more money (挣更 多钱). ((((()41.Mrs. King works in a _____ . A.shop B.junior high school in Beijing C.hospital in Beijing D.hospital in America )42.Both of the Kings _____ . A.live in America B.live in Shanghai C.work hard D.work every day )43.Mr. King works _____ . A.in a junior high school in Beijing B.in a Children’s Hospital in Beijing C.in a junior high school in America D.in a Children’s Hospital in America )44.Mrs. King learns Chinese from _____ . A.her teacher B.the books C.the doctors D.the Chinese doctors and her Chinese friends )45.Which of the following sentences is NOT true? A.Mrs. King can speak English and Chinese. B.Mrs. King knows nothing (一点儿也不懂) about Chinese medicine. C.Mrs. King is from America. D.Mr. King sometimes teaches other English classes on weekends.(C)Timetable Time 8:00-8:45 8:55-9:40 10:00-10:45 10:55-11:40 14:30-15:15 15:25-16:10 Period 1 2 3 4 5 6 Monday Chinese English History Math Biology Geography Tuesday Math Chinese English P.E. Music Art Wednesday English Math Biology Politics Chinese Biology Thursday Chinese English Math P.E. History Computer Friday English Math Chinese Geography Art Class meeting根据林涛的时间表,回答问题。 46.How many lessons does Lin Tao have every day? _________________________________________________ 47.How many English lessons does he have every week? _________________________________________________ 48.What time do morning classes begin? _________________________________________________ 49.What time is school over in the afternoon? _________________________________________________ 50.How often does he have a P.E. lesson? _________________________________________________第三部分 写作(35 分)Ⅰ.词汇部分。 (10 分) (A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。 51.—How often does Jim go to the library? —He goes to the library o_____ a week. 52.We usually have a short r_____ after lunch. 53.Li Hua lives near the school. She usually w_____ to school. 54.—How long can I k_____ the book? —Three weeks. 55.—Where is John now? —He is r_____ in the library. (B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 56.Lucy is _____ (draw) pictures. 57.—How long can I keep them? —Two weeks. You must _____ (return) them on time. 58.—Do you often go _____ (boat) in the park? —Yes, very often. 59.Thank you for _____ (borrow) this book to me. 60.—What do you think of English, Kangkang? —I think it’s very easy and _____ (interest). Ⅱ.句型转换。 分) (5 61.It’s Wednesday today.(对画线部分提问) _____ _____ is it today? 62.Tom watches TV three times a week.(对画线部分提问) _____ _____ does Tom watch TV? 63.The lesson begins at eight o’clock.(对画线部分提问) _____ _____ does the lesson _____ ? 64.The students are playing soccer on the playground.(改为一般疑问句) _____ the students _____ soccer on the playground? 65.Maria likes living in China because she loves the people and the food here.(对画线部分提 问) _____ _____ Maria like living in China? Ⅲ.书面表达。 题 5 分,B 题 15 分,共 20 分) (A (A)刘明星期二在学校操场丢失了他的书包:蓝色,里面有几本书和一个铅笔盒。拾到者 请拨电话 010-。对此表示感谢。根据以上内容写一份寻物启事。 _______________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ (B)假如你是王海,请以 My School Life 为题写一篇 60 个词左右的短文。 提示词语:interesting, morning classes, subject, math, ball games, outdoor activities 要求:内容贴切,句意通顺,单词拼写正确,书写工整。 _______________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ 听 力 材 料Unit 5 单元检测Ⅰ.听句子,选出你所听到的单词或短语。每个句子读一遍。 1.Jane usually has six lessons every day. 2.My father often goes to work by bike. 3.Jane likes the library best. 4.I’m playing computer games with my friends. 5.My little brother likes art very much. Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。 6.What is Bruce doing? 7.Does Kangkang usually go to the movies on foot? 8.How often do you go to the library? 9.What does Li Hai do after school? 10.Hi, Michael! Would you like to go shopping? Ⅲ.听对话,判断正(T)误(F)。对话读两遍。 W:Hi, Li Ming! Nice to see you. M:Hi, Wang Li! Nice to see you, too. Your new bike looks very nice. W:Thank you. M:Do you usually go to school by bike? W:Yes, I do. M:How many classes do you have every day? W:Six. We have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. M:Which subject do you like best? W:I like math best. M:Do you have lunch at school? W:No, I usually have lunch at home. M:What do you usually do after school? W:I usually read books. Ⅳ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。 It’s five o’clock in the afternoon. The students are not having their classes. They’re having a good time. Look! Jane is dancing in the gym. Maria is singing Chinese songs under a big tree. Lanlan is making cards in the classroom. The boys are playing football on the playground. The girls are reading books near the pool. They all like their school life. 参考答案及解析Unit 5 单元检测第一部分 听力Ⅰ.1.C Ⅱ.6.B Ⅲ.11.T Ⅳ.16.C 2.A 3.B 4.B 5.A 7.C 8.B 9.A 10.C 12.F 13.T 14.F 15.F 17.B 18.A 19.C 20.B第二部分 英语知识运用Ⅰ.1.A 考查特殊疑问词的用法。提问交通方式应该用疑问词 how。而 how often 用来提问 频度,when 用来提问时间,what 用来提问物等,故选 A。 2.B 主语 the old man 是第三人称单数,且 sometimes 表示此句用一般现在时,所以用 goes;on foot 步行,固定搭配,故选 B。 3.B 考查介词的用法。在平日或周末用介词 on,在几点钟用介词 at,故选 B。 4.D My sister and I 是两个人,动词用 are。do one’s homework 中的 one’s 根据主语进行 变化,在这里应变成 do our homework, homework 为不可数名词,故选 D。 5.C 考查介词短语的用法。in time 及时,on time 按时。根据句意“你必须按时归还我的 钢笔”,故选 C。 6.B 考查的是动词 want 的用法。行为动词 want 后面常跟动词不定式 want to do sth. , 故选 B。 7.D 句中有 usually, 表示时态该使用一般现在时,而主语 Yu Ping 是第三人称单数,助 动词该用 does,行为动词该用原形 do,故选 D。 8.C 第一句是一般现在时, 用第三人称单数 cleans, 第二句是现在进行时, is playing, 用 球类运动前不加 the, 故选 C。 9.B 答语 Once a month.属频度,how often 用来提问频度。而 how 用来提问方式,how long 用来提问一段时间,how much 用来提问价格或不可数名词的量,故选 B。 10.D 考查时态。at the moment 此刻,现在。句子时态应为现在进行时,故选 D。 11.A 考查固定句型。 time for sth.该做某事了, It’s 是做某事的时候了。 相当于 It’s time to do sth.,而动词 let 后面要跟动词原形,故选 A。 12.D another 用于泛指三者以上的不定数目中的“另一个”;others 用作代词,泛指“其他 人或其他物”;the other 表示两者中的“另一个”;other 修饰单数或复数名词,故选 D。 13.C how long 用来提问一段时间,而选项 A 不完整,选项 B、D 均表示频度,故选 C。 14.B What do you think of …?是常用句型,它的同义说法是 How do you like …?故选 B。 15.C 句意为“物理对我来说太难,我一点也不喜欢。 ”A、B、D 三项不符合语境,故 选 C。 Ⅱ.(A)16.D 17.A 18.E 19.B 20.C (B)21.D 22.A 23.F 24.E 25.B Ⅲ.26.B American 是以元音音素开头的单词, 应该用不定冠词 an; 而 a 用在辅音音素开头 的单词前;定冠词 the 用于特指某人/物,不符合语境,故选 B。 27.D 28.B 29.C 30.A31.D 32.B 33.C 34.A35.D Ⅳ.(A) 36.English writing, math, science, biology, music and art 由文章第一句可知。 37.at school 由第二段第一句可知。 38.hot dogs and hamburgers 由第二段第二句 but they like hot dogs and hamburgers best.可 知。 39.30 hours 由 They go to school on weekdays and have classes for six hours every day.可知他 们每天上课 6 小时,每周上课 5 天,6×5=30(小时) 40.after dinner/supper 由文章最后一句可知有时孩子和父母在晚饭后一起进行家庭活动。 (B) 41.C 由 She works in a Children’s Hospital in Beijing.可知。 42.C 由第一段 She works hard in the day and … 和文章第二段 He works hard, too.可知。 43.A 由第二段 He teaches English in a junior high school in Beijing.可知。 44.D 由第一段 She learns Chinese from the Chinese doctors and her Chinese friends.可知。 45.B 由第一段 She is also learning Chinese medicine there.和 … reads English books on Chinese medicine at night.可知她对中医有所了解。其他三项都符合文章意思。 (C) 46.He has six lessons every day. 47.He has five English lessons every week. 48.Morning classes begin at 8:00. 49.School is over at 16:10 in the afternoon. 50.Twice a week.根据短文意思,该句应该用一般现在时,主语是 she,谓语动词用第三人称单数 lives,故选 D。 be 后面的主语是 four people,是复数,因此 be 动词要用 are,故选 B。 考查的是 it’s 与 its 的区别。it’s=it is,是 it is 的缩略形式,而 its 表示“它的”,故选 C。 考查 both 和 all 的用法。both 表示“两个人或物都”,而 all 表示“三个或三个以上的 人或物都”。根据短文意思,句子主语 they 表示 Kate 一家人及小猫 Mimi,故选 all 而不选 both;both 和 all 与 be 连用时,必须放在 be 的后面,故选 A。 根据 Look!提示,该句应用现在进行时,故选 D。 考查短语 do one’s homework 的用法。其中 one’s 要与句中的主语保持一致,该题 主语是 he,故选 B。 根据短文意思,该句应用一般现在时,故选 C。 考查动词 speak, talk 的用法。 say, 该句的 it 指的是 Chinese, 讲某种语言应用 speak, 故选 A。 本题考查固定搭配。like doing sth. 喜欢做某事,故选 D。第三部分 写作Ⅰ.(A)51.once 52.rest 53.walks 54.keep 55.reading (B)56.drawing 57.return 58.boating 59.borrowing 60.interesting Ⅱ.61.What day 62.How often 63.W begin 64.A playing 65.Why doesⅢ.参考范文: (A) Lost Liu Ming lost his bag on the playground on Tuesday. It’s blue. There are some books and a pencil-box in it. Please call 010-. Thanks a lot. (B) My School Life My name is Wang Hai. I’m a happy boy. Let me tell you something about my school life. My morning classes begin at 8:00. We have many subjects, such as math, English, Chinese, biology and so on. Of all the subjects, I like math best. I think it’s very easy and interesting. After school we often do outdoor activities. I like playing ball games. And I can also do some other things, like drawing and swimming. My school life is very interesting. I like it very much.
广而告之:
相关文档:
下载文档:
搜索更多:
词条解释:
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。甜梦文库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。|

我要回帖

更多关于 say something 的文章

随机推荐