wringxd股票是什么意思思

当前位置: &
wring是什么意思
音标:[ riŋ ]&&发音:&&过去式:wrung&&&过去分词:wrung&&&名词复数:wrings&&&现在分词:wringing&&&
中文翻译英英解释vt.(wrung )1.绞,拧,扭。2.扭干,绞出,榨出(水等);榨取,敲诈,勒索(金钱等);强力取得,强求(别人承认等) ( out of)。3.折磨,使苦恼。4.歪曲(言语的意义),曲解。短语和例子n.绞,扭,拧;紧紧握手;疝痛,剧痛。 Give those clothes a wring. 把那衣服拧一把。
例句与用法1.The thought wrung tom's heartstrings .这个念头使汤姆大动恻隐之心。2.She rushed out of the room, wringing her hands .她跑出屋去,扭着双手。3.He has wrung the words from their true meaning ..他曲解这些字的真正意义。4.She wrung her hands in mock despair .她假装绝望地绞着双手。5.The girl 's pitiful history would wring one 's withers .这女孩子的经历令人心碎。6.If i had you in my hands, i would wring your neck !假如我捉到你的话,我要拧断你的脖子。7.Wring out your wet clothes .把你的湿衣服拧干。8.Give those clothes a wring .把那衣服拧一把。9.She wanted to wring his experiences from him at once .她迫不及待地想从他嘴里得知他的全部经历。10. "i'll wring his neck for her," said mrs. tremaine .“为了她我要扭断他的脖子,”屈里曼太太说。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
wrung是什么意思
中文翻译adj.心中有烦恼的。
例句与用法1.The thought wrung tom's heartstrings .这个念头使汤姆大动恻隐之心。2.She rushed out of the room, wringing her hands .她跑出屋去,扭着双手。3.He has wrung the words from their true meaning ..他曲解这些字的真正意义。4.She wrung her hands in mock despair .她假装绝望地绞着双手。5.The girl 's pitiful history would wring one 's withers .这女孩子的经历令人心碎。6.If i had you in my hands, i would wring your neck !假如我捉到你的话,我要拧断你的脖子。7.Wring out your wet clothes .把你的湿衣服拧干。8.Give those clothes a wring .把那衣服拧一把。9.She wanted to wring his experiences from him at once .她迫不及待地想从他嘴里得知他的全部经历。10. "i'll wring his neck for her," said mrs. tremaine .“为了她我要扭断他的脖子,”屈里曼太太说。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇低频词,记不记随你啦!
扭干,绞出;
折磨,使苦恼;
感到痛苦;
紧紧握手;
过去分词:
现在分词:
第三人称单数:
大家都在背:
1. I still love you even though I'd like to wring your neck.
虽然我想掐死你,但我还是爱你的。
来自柯林斯例句
2. Buyers use different ruses to wring free credit out of their suppliers.
买主们千方百计想从供货商那儿无息赊购。
来自柯林斯例句
3. He turned away to wring out the wet shirt.
他走开去把湿衬衫拧干。
来自柯林斯例句
4. I'll wring your neck if you don't behave!
你要是不规矩,我就拧断你的脖子.
来自《简明英汉词典》
5. Wring out your wet clothes.
把你的湿衣服拧干.
来自《现代汉英综合大词典》
1. “绞,拧;扭”释义下的同义词
其他释义下的同义词
强行取得;逼取 If you wring something out of someone, you manage to make them give it to you even though they do not want to.&
【语法信息】:V n out of/from n
Buyers use different ruses to wring free credit out of their suppliers...
买主们千方百计想从供货商那儿无息赊购。
In this way, he hoped to put pressure on the British and thus to wring concessions from them.
他希望通过这种方式向英国人施压,从而迫使他们让步。
(通常因忧愁、焦虑而)绞扭双手(干叹息) If someone wrings their hands, they hold them together and twist and turn them, usually because they are very worried or upset about something. You can also say that someone is wringing their hands when they are expressing sorrow that a situation is so bad but are saying that they are unable to change it.&
【搭配模式】:V inflects
The Government has got to get a grip. Wringing its hands and saying it is a world problem just isn't good enough.
政府必须采取切实行动,一味搓着手感叹说这是个全球性问题是远远不够的。
扭断…的脖子(表示非常生某人的气) If you say that you will wring someone's neck or that you would like to wring their neck, you mean that you are very angry or irritated with them.&
【搭配模式】:V inflects
【语域标签】:INFORMAL 非正式
That crazy Debbie! He could wring her neck for this!...
黛比那个疯子!他会为这把她的脖子拧断的!
I still love you even though I'd like to wring your neck.
虽然我想掐死你,但我还是爱你的。
相关词组:
1. 绞, 拧, 扭(尤指脖子)
I'll wring your neck if you don't behave!
你要是不规矩, 我就拧断你的脖子。
2. 握紧(尤指别人的手)
He wrung my hand warmly.
他热情地紧握我的手。
3. 把(湿衣服)拧干; 绞掉(水)
"gave the wet cloth a wring"
1. twist and press out of shape
2. twist and compress, as i
"Wring one's hand"
3. obtain by coer
"They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"
"They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
4. twist, squeeze, or compress in ord
"wring the towels"
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:wring[英][r??][美][r??]
vt.绞,拧;扭干,绞出;折磨,使苦恼;曲解vi.蠕动;扭动;感到痛苦;感到苦恼n.绞,扭;紧紧握手;剧痛第三人称单数:过去式:过去分词:现在分词:易混淆的单词:
以下结果由
柯林斯高阶英汉词典
1.VERB强行取得;逼取If you wring something out of someone, you manage to make them give it to you even though they do not want to.&Buyers use different ruses to wring free credit out of their suppliers...买主们千方百计想从供货商那儿无息赊购。In this way, he hoped to put pressure on the British and thus to wring concessions from them.他希望通过这种方式向英国人施压,从而迫使他们让步。2.PHRASE(通常因忧愁、焦虑而)绞扭双手(干叹息)If someone wrings their hands, they hold them together and twist and turn them, usually because they are very worried or upset about something. You can also say that someone is wringing their hands when they are expressing sorrow that a situation is so bad but are saying that they are unable to change it.&The Government has got to get a grip. Wringing its hands and saying it is a world problem just isn't good enough.政府必须采取切实行动,一味搓着手感叹说这是个全球性问题是远远不够的。3.PHRASE扭断…的脖子(表示非常生某人的气)If you say that you will wring someone's neck or that you would like to wring their neck, you mean that you are very angry or irritated with them.&That crazy Debbie! He could wring her neck for this!...黛比那个疯子!他会为这把她的脖子拧断的!I still love you even though I'd like to wring your neck.虽然我想掐死你,但我还是爱你的。相关词组:
以下结果由
&wring one's hands1.苦恼地(或绝望地)绞拧双手
以下结果由
vt.&1.绞,拧;扭&其他释义
以下结果由
搜索框提示
是否希望搜索汉字和英语时显示搜索框提示的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 委比和委差是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐