下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求找一首歌,是一个朝鲜族男歌手唱的。前面是中文,后面有几句韩语_百度知道
求找一首歌,是一个朝鲜族男歌手唱的。前面是中文,后面有几句韩语
这个歌手是自己写的歌
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
韩语?朝鲜族是中国人,说的是朝鲜语。中韩直到1992年建交。中国一直称朝鲜族的语言为“朝鲜语”,口头也简称为“朝语”。虽然朝鲜族的语言和韩国语差不多,但有政治立场含在里面。所以提问要谨慎,不要让其他国家人误以为朝鲜族是韩国人。或者朝鲜族的居住地是韩国领土。特殊语境说话要特别小心。你要问新加坡人会不会说“中国话”,他不会理会你的。他甚至会告诉你他的国家是新加坡不是中国。他说的是“华语”,他是华族。新加坡人没有必要去迎合中国人,他们只需爱新加坡。同样。朝鲜族是中国人,民族语是朝鲜语,而不是以外语-韩国语做中国人(朝鲜族)的母语。
好像是叫李什么 应该是两个字 记得他是吉林市的朝鲜族
是《长白颂》,是金学峰演唱的,他是朝鲜族.
朝鲜族的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
- 第一专业IT门户网站
有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don&t wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
最好有暇在地址mp3,wma.
thanks!
Just Can&t Say Goodbye 歌手:Stephen Gately 专辑:New Beginning Just Can&t Say Goodbye Here I’m standing like an open book In front of you - my page is turning Pick a chapter babe, and take a look What do you see Maybe now you’re learning My heart’s breaking only you can stop The pain I feel, I can’t give up I ask the question that I need to know (won’t you) listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Here I’m lying in my bed alone What do I feel - another page is turning Once again another chapter’s closed And in my mind I see our bridge is burning I am falling and I can’t get up Seems so far to reach the top The way I feel for you will never stop (won’t you) Listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Don’t wanna walk away Don’t wanna let you down Don’t wanna see you crying Just wanna see you smile I’ll never walk away I’ll never let you down I’ll never leave you crying I just can’t say goodbye oh Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye Oh babe you oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye And that is why I just can’t say goodbye
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:太平洋电脑网是首家以专业电脑市场联盟为基础的IT资讯网站,为IT企业与终端用户提供全面、权威、专业的IT资讯服务。音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 适合女生唱的嗨歌 的文章

随机推荐