初中英语作文业

英语短文_英语阅读-英语文章网
Before You Hit Send Seven key questions to ask yourself before applying for a job. 1. Can I learn mo……
Snubs are users of snapchat, a mobile app that allows users to capture videos and pictures that self……
Russia is calling on the Ukrainian government to establish stable contact with separatist rebels in ……
A man appears before St. Peter at the pearly gates. Have you ever done anything of particular merit?……
Copyright & 2011 - 2014
声明:如无意冒犯原作者,请联系:5267409
- 大量最新英语文章,英语作文阅读资料,在线阅读!  您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&家规英语作文正文
家规英语作文
家规英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []写家规的,。
英语作文 my family rules 家庭规则。 My parents are very strict.Because I have so many family rules. For example,i can't go out with my friends at school nights.On weekends, i have to go home before nine p.m. It's strict, but i think it's necessary. And i must finish my homework in time. I can't play computer games. I have to wash clothes by myself. I have to get up at six o'clock every morning.And i have to be in bed by ten o'clock. Thanks to these rules.I can live health.But i think to be in bed by ten o'clock is unfair! Students need nine hours sleep! And i think play some computer games is not badly. Soi think the family rules can make some change. 作文地带提供家规英语作文翻译: 我的非常严格.因为我拥有如此多的家庭规则。 举例来说,夜晚我不能去我的在.在,我之前, 9 时有严格的,但我认为 这是必要的。 我必须完成我的功课的。我不能玩电脑游戏。我要自己洗衣服。 我不得不起床六点钟每早晨.和我必须在床上的十点钟。 由于这些规则.I 能够.但是我认为要在床上的十点钟是不公平的!学生需要 9 个小 时的睡眠! 我觉得玩一些电脑游戏不严重。瑞认为,家庭规则可以作出一些改变。 晚上回家不能晚过 8 点 Go home at night not later than eight points 早上家人互相问好 Morning say hello. Each other family 每要勤干 Everyone should work frequently do housework 每天早晨都要 Every morning exercise 吃完晚饭要洗自己的饭碗 After dinner, shall wash his bowl 每天都要穿校服 Every day must wear school uniforms 走廊内禁止跑跳 The corridor is forbidden in the running and jumping 之间互相 Students unite 每天认真做间操 Every day do room fuck 不随手扔垃圾 Do not throw rubbish everywhere
家规英语作文
&&&&& 家规英语作文 两篇如下:
  My family Rules
  A country its laws and a family has its rules. My family also has some rules.
  For example ,there are important rules in my house . First of all, I have to be home by 10:00 pm. I think there is the danger of going home late and this rule is really true. Next , I'm not allowed to watch tv on school nights. In my opinoin, I need time to relaxing things instead of studying on school nights. Maybe my parents are strict with me in this way. Finally,the biggest problem is that I can't join club. My parents think that only bad for my studying. They don't know I'm intersted in running ,playing baskteball and writing.
  There is good say "Nothing can be accomplished without norms or stand ards,"but though I should study hard .Of course,I'm old enough to make my own decision.
  My family rules
  There are many rules at my house. I have to get up at six o'clock and be home by 6:30pm.on weekdays. I have to do my homework after school.I can't watch TV and play computer games on school nights. I have to stay at home instead of my friends’ home on school nights . I should clean up my room every morning and we take turns to take out the trush and wash dishes. My parents don’t allow me to stay up until 11:00 pm because teenagers should sleep for 8~9 hours . I think the most strict rule is that my parents do not allow me to watch TV at night ,thought it is good for me .I can't do it .I think it is a good way to have a rest . Although I don’t agree with some of the ruls, I know my parents love me so I always obey my family rules.
&  〔家规英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  家规英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “家规英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文网提供的家规英语作文由网友原创或转发,若家规英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
家规英语作文相关作文范文[04-07][11-13][02-08][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。适合人群:
1.职场人士:
职场中交流不仅停留于听和说,专业、准确的商务信函、文件等,让您脱颖而出,获得更高的职位以及更多商业机会。
2.学生群体:
拥有更好的写作能力,让您无论是在四六级考试、出国留学考试或是面试简历中,都具有更强的竞争力
通过Preview ,Voca ,Warm-up,Draft,Final五个阶段有计划的系统引导写作。学员选择相应的话题,掌握学习最新词汇,组建句子,起草文章,最后完成文章。
根据不同的级别,学员可自主选择丰富的写作内容。从记叙文到描写,说明文,议论文等各种话题总类到TOEFL写作为基础的各种综合型文章,培养高级英文写作能力。
由50多名外教组成的专业写作教学团队,对学员所写文章采用1:1的专门运营系统有针对性地批改教学。
以ETS TOEFL 评价方式为评分标准,通过对学员所写文章的五个项目进行评分,立体验证学员的写作能力。
通过E-writing,不仅学习到专业、准确、全面的英语写作能力,更能让学员形成美式逻辑表达方式及思考方式。
STEP 1.Preview
根据级别,选择文章类型,确定将要写作文章相关信息(主题,文章类型,词汇范围等)。
STEP 2.Voca
通过Easy Voca系统,根据系统提示,学习整理文章中所应用的词汇,巩固学习新词汇以及短语。
STEP 3.Warm-Up
汇总罗列第二阶段所学习的核心词汇,根据主题思路列出文章大纲,提炼重要句型。形成美式思维方式。
STEP 4.Draft
参考系统列句或文章,以第三阶段里的内容为基础分段落写文章,可写出符合结构的文章。
STEP 5.Final Draft
学员自主完成写作阶段,以第四阶段完成的初稿为基础,结合系统提示优化内容,修改文章内容及结构,训练自我修改编辑能力。
专业外教一对一详细指导批改文章,对符号、单词、语法、短语、句子、文章结构等细节进行修改,再对文章整体进行补充教学评价。学员根据老师修改重新完成文章。
Evaluation
外教从contant &organization 、sentence structure& fluency、grammer、vocabulary、conventions等五方面,以TOEFL评价标准为准,对学员每一次写作内容进行系统评估。
[图片可以点击放大]

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文 的文章

随机推荐