my family 英语作文作文带有who,which,that带翻译

my friend 英语作文带翻译
关于六年级英语作文的英语作文 642
专稿! I have a friend. She is Amy. She is 30 years old. She comes from England. S...
关于六年级英语作文的英语作文 284
专稿! My friend
I have a good friend.He is a boy.His name is LiangYang.He's a ...
关于六年级英语作文的英语作文 140
专稿! I have a good friend,she&name is chu xing yu,she is thin and tall.I'm ...
关于六年级英语作文的英语作文 159
专稿! I have &a good friend.her name is lisa.she is 10 years old.she has two...
关于my friend 英语作文的英语作文 716
专稿! My name is Mary. I am 12. I have a good friend. He is Bob. I like bananas ,...
关于初二英语作文的英语作文 1287
专稿! I have a great friend.his name is Song Xi min.he is very clever.He is one o...
关于my friend 英语作文的英语作文 950
专稿! Heloo! Every! I have a good friend. His name is Sam. He is my best friend. ...
关于my friend 英语作文的小学作文 263
专稿! Hi! My name is Amy. l have a good friend.She name is Vivi. we are all stude...
关于六年级英语作文的英语作文 172
专稿! Mary is my new friend.I got to know her only yesterday. but we like to each...
关于好朋友的英语作文 329
专稿! I have a good friend. She is a beautiful girl. She has long black hair, two...
关于读书的英语作文 100
专稿! I have many friend.Do you know who they are?Are they my pet? No.Are they my...
关于好朋友的英语作文 2820
专稿! My best friend is Mary. She lives in a tall building. She lives on the fift...
关于好朋友的英语作文 1680
专稿! I have a lot of friends in Simon English School. One of them is my best fri...
考试作文 1791
专稿! My best friend is --- He is 15 years old. We are both in the same class. He...
关于好朋友的英语作文 1035
专稿! We couldn' t believe that it was a village. The buildings for the farmers w...
关于好朋友的英语作文 7782
专稿! Blair is my classmate as well as my best friend. We have already known each...
关于my friend 英语作文的英语作文 516
专稿! Hello! Everyone. I’ll introduce my best friend to you. Her name is Zhou Xun...
关于my friend 英语作文的英语作文 579
专稿! I have many friend.Do you know who they are?Are they my pet?No.Are they my ...
共 18 当前:1/11下一页尾页
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师春节英语作文带翻译_百度知道
春节英语作文带翻译
提问者采纳
This money is given to children for good luck .8人民也会把新年的画挂在墙上. People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune ,families get together and have a big meal .Children like the festival very much .4. 5.In the evening before the Spring Festival .饺子是传统的食物. 1.7这些钱能给孩子带来好运.春节是中国最最重要的节日,穿漂亮的衣服,一家人都聚在一起吃晚饭.许多人都喜欢(在这时候)放炮竹.小孩子非常喜欢这个节日.They can also get some money from their parents,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .Dumplings are the most traditional food .他们还能收到父母给的压岁钱.3.In many places people like to set off firecrackers .6.春节前一天的晚上Spring Festival is the most important festival in China ,因为他们能吃到很多美味的食物,为了来年的好运.2
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
其他3条回答
One legend goes that the beast Nian had a very big mouth that would swallow a great many people with one bite. People were very scared.
传说有一个叫“年”的怪兽,有一个大嘴,能一口吞下很多人。人们都很怕它。
The custom of putting up red paper and firing fire-crackers is to scare away Nian.
贴红纸和方鞭炮的习俗就是为了吓跑年。
However, people today have long forgotten why they are doing all this, except that they feel the color and the sound add to the excitement of the celebration.
但是,现在人们大多忘记了为什么这么做的原因,只是觉得色彩和响声增加了过节的气氛。
According to the briefing, according to legend there is a Chinese ancient times c...
while couplet posted on it. Couplet looked at the site, as if I saw the prosperity of the motherland, to see if the motherland is in the spring So vibrant, but also to see if the mother's life of the people happy, they are better today for the motherland and Acura. At this moment, I can not help Recitation of this couplet from: &The motherland spring, more than the well-being of the people.& Father then walked over, patted me on the shoulder and said: &You write very well, I had more than once.& Listening to Dad Dad, I'm sweet, I think: this year's Spring Festival, it can be really interesting.
中国新年(农历新年)
中国新年快到了,我的家庭很忙。这...
假期,我玩的很开心,我并没有把所有的时间都花在
娱乐。然而,我还花了一些时间学习。
在假期里学到更多,我花了一些时间娱乐,如与
朋友间见面,看电视,上网,玩游戏等等。此外,我帮助
我的母亲做一些家务。我能帮助她减轻负担,我变得更
总之,这个假期是充实 快乐的。
My holiday
Holiday, I am very happy to play, I don't have to spend all of
time on their
Entertainment.However, I also spent some time in
Because I want to
Learn more in the holiday, I spent
some time for entertainment, such as
Friends meet, watch TV, surf the
Internet, play games and so on.In addition, I help
My mother...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁10篇英语作文,全部带翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
10篇英语作文,全部带翻译
10篇英语作文,全部带翻译
1.英文:In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least. My dream is to become a successful stateman, helping those people who need help with their rights. Of course, to be a good stateman is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied. That's my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country.
China is a developing country which needs good stateman,especially in the countryside and distant villages. Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream. 翻译: 在我心目中,每个人都应当有自己的梦想.我认为有一个梦想就是我们有一个想法,然后我们将尽一切事情以达到目标.只要我们有一个目标得以实现,我们不会盲目至少. 我的梦想是成为一个成功的志愿者,帮助那些需要帮助的人.当然,做一个好是非常困难的,但我会尽我所能做到让所有人满意.这是我的梦想.我要尽我所能来帮助我国贫困病人.中国是一个发展中国家,需要有良好的志愿者,特别是在农村和偏远的乡村. 现在我已经是上初中一年级学生,也是我的梦想是,虽然目前我很善于学习,我还是会尽我最大努力,来做这项工作的赢家.现在我所做的一切是接近我的梦想.我觉得生活是充满希望,是丰富多彩的,我有足够的信心去实现我的梦想.2.英文:
My familyI love my family, because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents!On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!翻译:
我的家庭我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心! 3.英文:A farmer has five sons.They are Ted,Bob,Tom,John and Bill. John has no elder brother. He was four years older when his first younger brother was born. The number of Tom‘s elder brothers is equal to his younger brothers. Bill will be twenty-one years old next year, and he is five years older than Bob. Bob is two years younger than Tom. Ted was sad because he has no younger brother. There are twelve years between him and John. 翻译:一个农民有5个儿子.他们是Ted,Bob,Tom,John 和 Bill.John没有比他大的哥哥,他比第一个出生的比他小的那个弟弟大4岁,Tom哥哥的数量和他的弟弟的数量是一样的(就是他是老三)Bill 明年就21岁了,他比Bob大5岁,比Tom小2岁,Ted因为没有弟弟而难过 Ted 和John之间差了12岁4.英文:2010 will be end ,and 2011will be come .In the new year ,we must be have much wishes ,because new year means that things end and another things start.So we need to make a new year"s resolution in order to the second year will be better.I want to share my new year"s resolution with you. Firstly,i decide to try my best to learn english .because my english so poor that it affects my other subject.I willface many differences ,such as broadening my vocabulary, training my listening ,improving my write and so on. I must work hard because i don"t want to behind the times. Secondly ,i will give up watching football games because every time it takes me two hours ,which makes me not finish my homework .As a student ,study is our duty ,so i wii focused more on study and less on playing . In order to my future ,i will work hard!翻译:
2010年将结束,2011即将到了.在新的一年,我们必须有很多的愿望,因为新的一年意味着事情结束和另一个东西开始.所以我们需要作出新的一年“的计划,以便在第二个今年将是更好的新年与你分享.首先,我决定尽我所能地学习英语.因为我的英语很差,它会影响我的其他的科目.都有不小的差距,如扩大我的词汇,我的听力训练,提高我的写作等.我必须努力工作,因为我不想落后于时代.其次,我会放弃,因为每看一次我花了两个小时,这使我无法完成我的作业足球比赛作为一个学生.,学习是我们的职责,所以我的将会更注重学习和玩少一点.为了我的将来,我会努力的!5.英文:My winter holidays plans me studying for my English , I will make great efforts to learn English. Persist in listening to half hours of English every day. I will accomplish the school assignment that the teacher arranges best with the quickest speed. I can not forget to take the body exercise certainly also , I may take the body exercise coming drawing out 30- - 1 hours in time in every day. I play with the once computer coming certainly may draw out one small Duan time , watch one meeting TV or. Certainly need only 1 hour. This it is my winter holidays to plan!翻译:我为了我的英语学习,我将努力学英语.坚持每天听半个小时的英语.我将以最快速度最好的完成老师布置的作业.我当然也不会忘记锻炼身体,我会在每天的时间中抽出30--1小时来锻炼身体.我当然会抽出一小段时间来玩一下电脑,或者看一会电视.当然只要1小时.这就是我的寒假计划! 6.英文:Welcome
the World ExpoAs we all know that Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo.The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held in Asia. So it is a great honor for our city.It is a great honor for all the Asians,too.As a host city,Shanghai will have more chances to develop quickly.The government has promised that it will be the best one among all the Expo that was host in other cities.As a student in Shanghai,I should learn English well so that I can be a volunteer in the World Expo.I want to help vistors that cone from all over the world.I will help them know more about Shanghai and China.I will do my best to welcome the World Expo. 翻译:迎世博会正如我们都知道,上海将主办2010年世界的博览会.这世博会有着悠久的历史,但从未在亚洲举行.因此,它是我们城市的巨大的荣誉.这也是所有的亚洲人非常荣幸.作为主办城市,上海将有更多的机会迅速发展.政府已作出承诺,这将是世博会中的所有其他城市这是最好的主机之一.作为一个在上海的学生,我要学好英语,这样我可以成为世博会志愿者.志愿者要帮助来自世界全国各地的的访问者认为谁将帮助他们了解更多关于上海和中国.我将尽我所能,迎接世博会.7.英文:There are many different kinds of food. My favorite food is fried rice.In China, most of the people in the south eat rice. And I like fried rice best.
It’s really delicious. When I go home from school, I am always hungry. At that time I always make fried rice by myself. I often cook it carefully and it is so delicious. It makes me happy. After eating it, I am not hungry any more. Fried rice is my favorit翻译:有许多不同种类的食物.我最喜欢的食物是油炸rice.In中国,大多数人在南方吃米饭.而且我喜欢炒饭最好的. 这真是好吃.当我放学回家,我总是饿.当时我总是自己做炒饭.我经常做饭小心,它是如此美味.这让我高兴.吃完了,我不饿了.炒饭是我的最爱. 8.英文:In this world, everyone need energy to survive. where does the energy comes from? Everyday we eat a certain quantity of food, it would provide energy to our daily life.
The food I love most is the vegetables. Without taking certain vegetables every day, you may cause health problems. Maybe it is not very delicious, but it's very important to us.翻译: 每个人都需要能量来生存在这个世界上.能力是从哪里来的呢?每天我们都会吃一定量的食物,它给我们的日常生活提供能量.
我最爱的食物是蔬菜.每天,你不吃一定量蔬菜的话,你的健康会出问题.也许它不是那么可口,但是它对我们来说很重要. 9.英文:I eat many kinds of fruits. They are pears, watermelons, apples, bananas, grapes, strawberries and so on. But I like grapes best. There are green grapes, red grapes and purple grapes. They all look beautiful. Grapes taste very nice . They are sweet and a little sour, They are good for our health . So grapes are my favourite fruit. 翻译:我最喜欢的食物我吃多种水果.他们是梨,西瓜,苹果,香蕉,葡萄,草莓等.但我最喜欢葡萄.有绿葡萄,红葡萄和紫色的葡萄.她们看上去都很漂亮.葡萄味道非常好.他们有点甜酸味,他们是很好的为我们的健康.因此,葡萄是我最喜欢的水果. 10.英文:
My favourite holiday is Mid—Autumn Festival. It’s in September or October. We usually eat moon cakes, play with lanterns and watch the moon.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the two most important holidays in the Chinese calendar (the other being the Chinese Lunar New Year), and is a legal holiday in several countries. Farmers celebrate the end of the summer harvesting season on this date. Traditionally, on this day, Chinese family members and friends will gather to admire the bright mid-autumn harvest moon, and eat moon cakes and pomeloes together. It is also common to have barbecues outside under the moon, and to put pomelo rinds on one's head. Brightly lit lanterns are often carried around by children. Together with the celebration, there appear some special customs in different parts of the country, such as burning incense, planting Mid-Autumn trees, lighting lanterns on towers, and fire dragon dances. Shops selling mooncakes, before the festival, often display pictures of Chang'e, floating to the moon.翻译:
我最喜欢的节假日是中秋节.它在9月或8月.在这个时候,我通常吃月饼,玩花灯而且赏月.中秋节是一个最重要的两个节日在农历(另一个是中国农历新年) ,而且这是一个法定假日在几个国家.农民庆祝夏末收获季节就这一日期.传统上,在这一天,中国的家庭成员和朋友将会聚一堂,欣赏明亮中秋圆月. 采纳吧,我找了很长时间.
您可能关注的推广回答者:pep五年级下学期英语作文(带中文翻译)_小学生作文大全
幼儿教育网,正确认识幼儿教育以及科学对待幼儿教育,让孩子健康快乐地成长。
pep五年级下学期英语作文(带中文翻译)
五年级下册英语作文范文:My weekend我的周末 There are two days on the weekend, Saturday and Sunday. 周末有两天, 星期六和星期天。 On Saturday, I often do morning exercises at 8:00 in the morning 星期六,我经常在早上8点做晨练, and do my homework at 3:00 in the afternoon, and I often help 下午3点做家庭作业。 我还经常帮助 my mother do some housework. 我妈妈做一些家务。 On Sunday, I always play sports in the morning and read 星期天, 我总是在早上做体育运动, some books in the afternoon. After dinner, I often watch TV 下午看书。 晚饭后, 我经常和我的父母 with my parents. At that time, we can talk with each other and 看电视。 在那个时候 ,我们可以互相交谈 并
say something happily. We often have a good time. 说一些高兴的事情。我们经常玩得很愉快。
My weekend 我的周末 On Saturdays,I often get up early, I can do many things: I eat 星期六, 我经常起得很早, 我可以做许多事情: breakfast at 7:00 in the morning.Then I do my homework. After lunch, 早上7点我吃早饭。 然后我做家庭作业。 午饭后, I can play chess with my father. I can play pingpang ball with my 我可以和我父亲下棋。 我可以和我的朋友打乒乓 friends. I can listen to music in the evening. I think it is so funny. 球。 晚上我可以听歌。 我想那太有趣了。 On Sundays, I often learn English.In the evening, I must go to bed 星期天, 我经常学英语。 晚上, 我必须早睡, early,because tomorrow I will go to school.I like my weekend . 因为明天我要去学校上课。 我喜欢我的周末。
My favorite Season 我最喜欢的季节 My favorite season in a year is spring. I can do many 一年里我最喜欢的季节是春天。 在这个季节里我 interesting things in this season. In spring, the weather is 可以做许多有趣的事情。 在春天, 天气
cool and wind, I can fly kites when it's wind. And I can go 凉爽多风 , 有风的时候,我可以放风筝。
hiking with my family when it&s sunny and cool. I like hiking. 有阳光又凉爽时,我可以和我的家人去远足。 我喜欢远足。 My favorite Season in a year is summer. Summer is hot in 一年里我最喜欢的季节是夏天。 中国南方的夏天很热 the north of China, but it&s not long time. I often go 但是不会热很长时间。 我经常去 swimming. It can make me healthy and strong. I can also 游泳。这样可以使我健康而强壮。 我也可以 wear my beautiful dresses. 穿我美丽的连衣裙。 My favorite Season My favorite Season in a year is winter. Winter comes, it&s 一年里我最喜欢的季节是冬天。 冬天来了, often snowy in winter in my hometown. When it snows, 我们家乡经常下雪。 当雪来的时候, everything is white. We can play with snow and make a 什么东西都是白的。 我们可以玩雪,堆雪人, snowman, skate and ski. 滑冰和滑雪。
My favorite season My favorite season is spring. Because in spring, the weather turns 我最喜欢的季节是春天。 因为在春天, 天气变暖, warm, the trees turn green, the flowers start to come out. It&s very 树子变绿, 鲜花盛开。 beautiful. I love it very much. In spring, it often rains. I like the 非常美丽。 我非常爱它。 在春天,经常下雨, 我喜欢 rain. And in spring, I can plant trees on the hill. Spring is the first 雨。 在春天, 我可以在山上种树。 春天是一年里的第一个 season in a year. People often feel very happy. It makes me happy, too. 季节。 人们经常很开心。 它也使我开心。 So I like spring best. 因此我最喜欢春天。
My favorite season My favorite season is summer, summer is very hot. But it&s good for 我最喜欢的季节是夏天, 夏天很热, 但是它很适合 sports. I like swimming best. I often go swimming with my friends in 运动。 我最喜欢游泳。 夏天我经常和我的朋友去游泳。 summer. In summer we can eat ice cream and some fruit. In summer we have 夏天我们可以吃冰淇淋和水果。 夏天我们有 the longest holiday. It& summer holiday. In summer holiday we can do 最长的假期。 它是暑假, 暑假我们可以做 some thing interesting, such as swimming, playing basketball, go to the 许多有趣的事情, 比如游泳, 打篮球, 去 park and so on. I think summer is the best season of a year. 公园等等。 我想夏天是一年中最好的季节。
My favorite season My favorite season is fall. In China , fall is always from September.
我最喜欢的季节是秋天。 在中国, 秋天总是从九月开始。 When fall comes ,the leaves turn yellow slowly. People often go hiking 当秋天来临时, 树叶慢慢变黄了。 人们周末经常去远足和钓 And fishing on weekends. At this time, the farmers are busy doing their 鱼。 在这个时候, 农民们忙着做他们的 farm work. It&s a harvest time for everyone to gain what they want to 农活。 这是一个收获的时间,每个人都想得到他们想得到的东西。 get. Although the weather is a little cold , I like fall best. 虽然天气有一点冷, 我最喜欢秋天。 What a golden season! 好一个金色的季节!
My favorite season My favorite season is winter. It is the coldest season in a year. 我最喜欢的季节是冬天。 它是一年中最冷的季节。 People don&t like winter. Because it is so cold . But 人们不喜欢冬天。 因为它太冷, 但 I like it. When it snows, the world is all white . How beautiful! We often 我喜欢它。下雪的时候, 整个世界全白了, 太美了! 我们经常 make a snowman in the open air. I like walking in the snow , it&s very 在户外堆雪人。 我喜欢在雪中漫步, 那是很 interesting. I love winter! 有趣的。 我喜欢冬天!
My Birthday Party 我的生日宴会 Every year, when it&s birthday, my parents hold a party 每年, 到生日的时候,我父母都为我举行宴会。 for me. They invite my friend to come to my house to 他们邀请我的朋友来我家 celebrate my birthday. I can get many beautiful gifts 庆祝我的生日。 每年我可以获得很多漂亮的礼物。 every year.In my party, we can do many things:Light the 在我的宴会上,我们可以做许多事情:点亮蜡烛 candles,eat the cake,Sing and dance.That&s my birthday 吃蛋糕, 唱歌和跳舞。 我的生日宴会 party, is it interesting? 是不是很有趣呢?
My family 我的家庭 There are five people in my family. They are my grandma, 我家有五个人。 他们是我的奶奶, grandpa, dad, mom and I. Look! Grandma is watching TV. 爷爷,爸爸,妈妈和我。 看! 奶奶正在看电视。 Grandpa is reading a book. Dad is writing an e-mail. Mom 爷爷正在看书。 爸爸正在写电子邮件。 妈妈 is cooking dinner. I am doing my homework. I love my family! 正在做晚饭。 我正在做家庭作业。 我爱我家!
In the park 在公园 It is sunny today .My mother, my father and I are going 今天阳光明媚, 我妈妈, 我爸爸和我 正在去 to the park. We like the park very much. It is very big 公园。 我很喜欢公园。 它又大 and beautiful .There are many trees and flowers in it. Many 又美丽。 里面有许多树和花, 许多 people like to go there.
人都喜欢去那儿。
上一篇: 下一篇:
看过《pep五年级下学期英语作文(带中文翻译)》的同学还看了:
· · · · · · · · · · · ·
· · · · · · · · · ·
· · · · · · · · · ·

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文family 的文章

随机推荐