为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首男的唱的英文歌 挺有节奏感的 歌词有are you ready are you ready 不过这两句是说唱的_百度知道
有一首男的唱的英文歌 挺有节奏感的 歌词有are you ready are you ready 不过这两句是说唱的
just say it, 3, get ready for thisI've been killing timeYou't wanna hear itjust say it歌曲;m such a good liarYou cant read the signalsAnd my lips are sealedSaying words that dealYour shameGet ready, 2,t wanna hear itJve been down this roadSo many times beforeMy stomach can not take itI&#39, just say it, get ready,ve been betting it all on a long shot16 waysYou gotta call a spade a spadeThere is no ace up your sleeveHow can you believe you will winGet ready,d sayWhat you&#39,t wanna hear itJm holding it up to your throatAm holding it up to your throatAre you ready:hannah montana 专辑, are you ready for thisyou don&#39, just say it, get ready for thisI'm taking out my daggerJs fireBut I&#39, get ready for thisI&#39:if you could see into my soul歌手,m holding it up to your throatve been crossing linesYou sayGet ready, are you ready for thisYou don'll let you freeze to deathI wont let you see the flamesJust the chimneyWhere there'm taking out my daggerJust say it, just say it for meI&#39, just say it, are you ready for thisyou don're thinkingWe'm taking out my daggerJs smoke there'm leaving you out in the cold againI&#39, get ready, just say it for meI&#39, just say it for meI&#39, 4I hear you choking on your words againThe secrets in your throatAnd I really wish you&#39, just say it, just say it againIt will tear your soul apartStick to your gunsYou&#39:hannah montana 21, just say it againIt will tear your soul apart againI&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他1条回答
are you ready!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求首歌词里有“加油加油加油”的歌 节奏比较快有点说唱,女的唱的_百度知道
求首歌词里有“加油加油加油”的歌 节奏比较快有点说唱,女的唱的
我有更好的答案
花儿乐队加油歌
对不起啊,只有加油歌,节奏快,男的唱的,没说唱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
加油加油的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁听到一首歌 里面有粤语有英语 是女的一开始唱 然后男的说唱   很有节奏感 哪位大神帮帮忙哈_百度知道
听到一首歌 里面有粤语有英语 是女的一开始唱 然后男的说唱   很有节奏感 哪位大神帮帮忙哈
提问者采纳
wonderland--卫兰
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,歌词反复重复cuba,是男女混唱的。是很有节奏的说唱。里面应该一部分是西班牙语。_百度知道
有一首歌,歌词反复重复cuba,是男女混唱的。是很有节奏的说唱。里面应该一部分是西班牙语。
请把歌词附上ok吗?不胜感激、
, Copacabana (Copacabana)The hottest spot north of Havana (here)At the Copa (CO!).. Copacabana..?At the Copa (CO.She lost her youth and she lost her Tony!At the Copa (CO.., he called her over, when they used to have a show.,But that was 30 years ago. always the fashion,Now she&#39,Tony always tended barAcross the crowded floor...she lost her love, and drinks herself half-blind, they worked from 8 til 4They were young and they had each otherWho could ask for more,Tony sailed across the barAnd then the punches flew and chairs were smashed in twoThere was blood and a single gunshotBut just who shot who.(Love, but not for Lola,Faded feathers in her hair.?At the Copa (CO., CopacabanaMusic and passion were always in fashionAt the Copa,But Rico went a bit too far.歌曲CopaCabana演唱者Barry ManilowHer name was Lola, she was a showgirl.Her name is Lola.don&#39.He was es a disco...Copa!). music and passion, CopacabanaMusic and passion were always in fashionAt the Copa, she was a showgirlWith yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to thereShe would merengue and do the cha-chaAnd while she tried to be a star!).Now it't fall in love, he saw Lola dancing thereAnd when she finished..!)..She sits there so refined.they fell in love, he wore a diamond, Copacabana (Copacabana)The hottest spot north of Havana (here)At the Copa (CO.., Copacabana (Copacabana)The hottest spot north of Havana (here)At the Copa (CO...!)!), CopacabanaMusic and passion were always the fashionAt the Copa..Copacabana.)His name was Rico,Still in the dress she used to wear
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
有视频就好找了
就一句歌词
属什么风格的歌啊
我们不是在找歌
猜不出来呀
什么场合听的
播放的最多
你再补充几句
没有视频啥的?