字母翻译成中文sorry歌词翻译的

字母翻译成中文sorry的_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
字母翻译成中文sorry的
字母翻译成中文sorry的
谢合作抱歉\r\n亲求采纳
I don't know why 我不知道为什么 You want to follow me tonight 你昨天晚上想要和我一起走 When the rest of the world 当世界休息的时候 With whom I've crossed and I've quarreled 和一个我曾经了解,曾经吵过的人 Let's me down so 就让我这样下去 For a thousan...I-am-sorry-for-not-having
1. There are dots above the letters i and j.
字母i和j上面都有一点。
来自《权威词典》
2. If you invert " I can " , you have " can I ".
如果你把Ican两词前后颠倒一下,就成了 can I.
来自《简明英汉词典》
3. You should correct the small letter i to capital letter I.
你应该把小写的i改为大写的I.
来自《简明英汉词典》
4. " I " , " you " and " he " are all personal pronouns.
I, you和 he 都是人称代词.
来自《简明英汉词典》
5. English has hurt me a thousand times, but I still regard it as my first love.
英语伤我千百遍,我待英语如初恋。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
I-am-sorry-for-not-having
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:三个中文..1.我爰你.ILove you 2.I am sorry 对不起_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
三个中文..1.我爰你.ILove you 2.I am sorry 对不起
三个中文..1.我爰你.ILove you 2.I am sorry 对不起
3个中文意思就是我爱你和对不起都是3个字,8个英文就是这2句话翻译成英语各8个字母,合起来的意思,估计是骂人38.仅供参考.的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:汉字(语素文字)相较于字母文字,有什么优势?
I'm sorry I can't write Chinese, the title is written by machine translation. Without Chinese by my side, but someone told me to come here to get the best answer. The way the Chinese write appears to me to be unnecessarily complicated. Let me tell you a story: a friend of mine worked as an English teacher in a Taiwanese kindergarten and sometimes he would use a translator on his phone to communicate with the kids. He would write English into it and it gave him the Chinese translation. However, the kids were too young and hadn't learned the characters yet, so they didn't understand the text. BUT they were be able to read the pinyin transcript!&br&&br&&p&You can learn the alphabet in a couple of hours and use it, but you must learn the characters for years to be able to read anything. Additionally, when you write on a computer, you write the way the words sound and then you choose your character that matches. My question then is: is there a positive side to logographic writing?&/p&&br&&p&I think I might be missing something here, because it seems to me utterly impractical to use logographic writing instead of some sort of an alphabet. :_)&/p&&br&&br&【译文】&br&&blockquote&&p&对不起我并不会写中文,标题都是机器翻译成的。我的身边虽然没有中国人(?),可是有人介绍我到这里来找答案。对我而言,中国人的书写系统根本没必要那么复杂。给各位讲个故事:我有个朋友在台湾的幼稚园当幼师,有时候他会通过手机上的翻译软件来和小朋友们交流。他将英语单词键入手机,然后软件会将中文翻译返回给他。但是小朋友们年纪太小,还没有学会这些汉字,所以他们并不能理解手机中返回的中文翻译内容。&b&但是&/b&他们能够看懂拼音/注音符号 [1]。&/p&&br&&p&[对一个语言初学者而言],你可以花几个小时就把字母表上头的字母学会,但是你必须潜心学几年汉字之后才能阅读其他东西。另外,当你在电脑上面打字的时候,实际上你输入的是每个汉语词的发音然后再选择对应的汉字的 [2]。所以我的问题是:汉字(语素文字)相较于字母文字,有什么优势?&/p&&br&&p&我觉得我可能看漏了什么,因为就我看来使用语素文字而不用字母文字十分不切实。 :_)&/p&&/blockquote&&br&&p&〔附加注释〕&/p&&ol&&li&台湾应该教授注音字母才对。&br&&/li&&li&似乎题主不知道有形码输入法的存在。&/li&&/ol&
I'm sorry I can't write Chinese, the title is written by machine translation. Without Chinese by my side, but someone told me to come here to get the best answer. The way the Chinese write appears to me to be unnecessarily complicated. Let me tell you a story: a friend of mine worked as an English teacher in a Taiwanese kindergarten and sometimes he would use a translator on his phone to communicate with the kids. He would write English into it and it gave him the Chinese translation. However, the kids were too young and hadn't learned the characters yet, so they didn't understand the text. BUT they were be able to read the pinyin transcript!You can learn the alphabet in a couple of hours and use it, but you must learn the characters for years to be able to read anything. Additionally, when you write on a computer, you write the way the words sound and then you choose your character that matches. My question then is: is there a positive side to logographic writing?I think I might be missing something here, because it seems to me utterly impractical to use logographic writing instead of some sort of an alphabet. :_)【译文】对不起我并不会写中文,标题都是机器翻译成的。我的身边虽然没有中国人(?),可是有人介绍我到这里来找答案。对我而言,中国人的书写系统根本没必要那么复杂。给各位讲个故事:我有个但是他们能够看懂拼音/注音符号 [1]。…
按投票排序
汉字是当今世界上唯一仍被广泛采用的语素文字,内在逻辑和现今的其他文字迥然不同,习惯于非语素文字的人刚刚接触汉字时觉得不适应是很正常的。以下是我对于汉字这个当今世界的 “异类” 文字的优缺点的一些粗浅想法,供参考(鉴于汉字是现今唯一仍被广泛采用的语素文字,以下就直接使用汉字,不使用语素文字这个拗口的说法了):1. 汉字更便于在幅员辽阔的区域内沟通交流,特别是在交通不便的古代,这对于自古就幅员辽阔、人口庞大的中国至关重要。在交通和通讯落后的古代,汉语的使用区,不论从最南到最北还是最东到最西,都要动辄走上几个月。如此庞大的区域,交通不便下,人们所说的语言势必会出现差别。事实也确实如此,汉语其实并不是统一的,分作很多方言,区别大的方言间甚至彼此无法听懂,譬如粤语、闽南语、上海话、温州话等等,甚至某些汉语方言内部的各个子方言间都可能彼此听不懂(譬如吴语、闽南语下的各方言)。香港的电视剧和电影在中国大陆播放是需要配音翻译的,因为除了和香港人同说粤语的广东人,其他地方的人根本听不懂。如果汉语是表音语言的话,那么根据发音的差别,中国各地的文字也会有很大的差别,历经千年辗转,恐怕世上已无汉语了,会类似于欧洲一些同源语言逐渐演变成若干现代语言那样,分化为若干语言。但汉字的表意特性极大地缩小了沟通的开销,尽管汉族内部南腔北调,所说的话天差地别,但文字表达的意思是相同的,发音不同没关系,能够看得懂同样的文字就行了。2. 基于特殊的结构,汉语可以很有效地控制自身增长,汉字则绝佳地契合了汉语的这一特点。特别注明:这点不是语素文字相较于表音文字的优点,是在汉语的结构之下,采用语素文字的优点。以下以英语为例作对比。英语有26个英语字母,大小写加一起一共52个。但其实字母并不对英语汉字,更加类似(不完全对应)于构成汉字的笔画,汉字有31种笔画(其中基本笔画有5种),和英语字母的个数是类似的,如下图:汉字并不对应于英语中的字母,但也不对应于英语中的单词,事实上,汉语比英语要多一个维度,英语是三维的:字母 -& 单词 -& 句,汉语是四维的:笔画 -& 字 -& 词 -& 句,这使得汉语相较于英语可以更好地控制自身增长。我们来看一个简单的数学模型,要容纳121个整数点,如果只有一个维度,需要长度为120的一根线段;但如果增加一个维度,那么在边长为10的正方形中,就可以容纳121个整数点了,换个角度说,就是增加了一个维度,有效控制了一维线段的过分增长。目前,英语单词数量已经突破100万,其中常用单词2-3万,汉语词汇的数量并不比英语单词少很多,但和英语不同的是,汉语的基本语义单位不是词,而是字,汉字总数只有8万,其中常用字,而字到词,由于字本身就有丰富的含义,远远比字母到单词的学习开销小,甚至大多数时候不需要专门去学,看到组成词的字,就知道词意了。我们举例来说明好了:汉字并不对应于英语中的字母,但也不对应于英语中的单词,事实上,汉语比英语要多一个维度,英语是三维的:字母 -& 单词 -& 句,汉语是四维的:笔画 -& 字 -& 词 -& 句,这使得汉语相较于英语可以更好地控制自身增长。我们来看一个简单的数学模型,要容纳121个整数点,如果只有一个维度,需要长度为120的一根线段;但如果增加一个维度,那么在边长为10的正方形中,就可以容纳121个整数点了,换个角度说,就是增加了一个维度,有效控制了一维线段的过分增长。目前,英语单词数量已经突破100万,其中常用单词2-3万,汉语词汇的数量并不比英语单词少很多,但和英语不同的是,汉语的基本语义单位不是词,而是字,汉字总数只有8万,其中常用字,而字到词,由于字本身就有丰富的含义,远远比字母到单词的学习开销小,甚至大多数时候不需要专门去学,看到组成词的字,就知道词意了。我们举例来说明好了:女:woman,男:man,性:sex,女性:female,男性:male,孩:child,女孩:girl,男孩:boy一:one,二:two,三:three,四:four,五:five,六:six,七:seven,八:eight,九:nine,十:ten月:month,一月:January,二月:Febrary,三月:March,四月:April,五月:May,六月:June,七月:July,八月:August,九月:September,十月:October,十一月:November,十二月:December以上共出现了15个汉字,但对应的英语单词却有34个,如果进一步拓展(譬如由上面的孩、性、月等进一步展开),差距会越来越大,最终导致了核心汉字和核心英语单词的差别。必须指出的是,汉语这种高效控制增长的结构本质上和汉字无关。文字是后于语言出现的,在汉字还没有诞生的年代,就早已有汉语,汉族的先民们在没有文字时就已经倾向于尽量在已有的概念之上利用排列组合拓展词汇,而非不断创造新的词汇,这是汉语的自身属性,并非汉字带来的,但汉字却绝佳地契合了汉语的这种特性。远古时期,人类先民们看到某个东西,把它画下来,作为记录,这种图画就是人类文字的前身,进一步演变,就出现了文字与所代表的东西在形状上很相像的文字,即象形文字。普遍而言,象形文字是一种发展不够充分的早期文字,表音文字是再之后出现的。但汉字却是个例外,是基于象形文字发展而来的(注:汉字不是象形文字,是在象形文字基础上发展出的文字,真正的象形文字参看古埃及圣书体)。为何汉语会选择在原始的象形文字基础上进一步发展出汉字呢?很大一部分原因在于象形文字绝佳地对应上了汉语多出的那个维度。象形文字本身就来源于和表达的东西相像的图片,汉语多出的维度也恰好是表意的,而作为 “超级版象形文字” ,汉字不仅限于字形上的模仿,更发展出了字义组合等高级表意方式。汉字和汉语,可谓天生一对,地造一双,不信你看,随手拿来一些汉字,不正是歪,心字头上一把刀是忍,心里七上八下是忐忑,心中有士是志,比起采用 Wai、Ren、Tan、Te、Zhi ,孰高孰低,孰优孰劣,无需多言。3. 汉字有更好的传承性。这点其实是前面两点的拓展,在漫长的时间里,一个能更有效地在幅员辽阔的区域内沟通,并且有效控制增长的语言,传承性自然会更好。目前出土的文物中,最古老的汉字是写在甲骨上的甲骨文,现代汉语有个核心汉字,这与三四千年前的甲骨文中的核心汉字,是基本一致的。一个现代中国人,经过一定的训练,就可以读懂三四千年前的祖先们写的文字了。如果时间缩短到两千年前,那么不需要多少训练,现代中国人就能读懂祖先们的 “普通话” 了(譬如这类诗句:山无陵,江水为竭,冬雷震震,夏雨雪,天地合,乃敢与君绝!),当然,汉族祖先们所说的那些专门的文辞,还是需要另外学习下的(其实汉族的祖先们当年也是专门学的)。表音语言则不然,数千年的时间对于表音语言来说,其变化之大,可谓沧海桑田,现代人要想读懂祖先们的文字所需要的训练量要比汉语大得多。以上是一些最显著的优点,限于篇幅,其他一些小的方面就暂且不提了。尽管这个问题问的是优点,但我最后想补充一些缺点。没有任何好处是平白无故得来的,如上那些优点,背后也是有代价的。汉字相较于表音文字最大的缺点,也是表意特性带来的,读音和文字关联度小,使得汉语学习时,需要分别耗精力去记忆字形和发音,记忆一个汉字的开销远大于记忆一个表音语言的单词。当然,汉语的字形和发音有一定的关系(譬如形声字等),字形本身也有一定的规律(譬如偏旁部首等),但这种帮助,充其量相当于表音语言构词法对记忆单词的帮助,总体上仍旧非常困难,值得安慰的是总量比较小(前面所说的第二点)。我的一个俄罗斯朋友,精通汉语和英语,曾经评价说,学习汉语是先苦后甜(掌握核心汉字后,接下来就是排列组合了),学习英语是先甜后苦(学着学着发现词汇爆炸了),大抵可见一斑。
对于母语是汉语的人来说,其实不太容易有类似于这题里题主所说的困惑。在我看来,主要的原因是在于,题主的朋友是在观察一门自己不说的外语,因此对这门外语只抱有「能满足基本语言交流的需要就够了」的期望。就是说,要回答这个问题,就得先有一个思路:语言文字是不是能实现基本的交流需要就足够了?是不是还会有更复杂的需求?对于汉语的口语来说,简单的对话的确不用太多的汉字辅助,不识字的也可以直接用汉语对话。但对于较为复杂的词汇、句子,就会出现「同音字很多」的情况,让人们反应不过来那说的是什么词汇了。就是说,如果要写句子逻辑较为复杂、词汇较为丰富的议论文,字母文字是不可能克服「同音字很多」这个现实的困难的,很难把意思表达得清晰而准确。就是说,对于母语是汉语的人来说,会有大量场合要写这些复杂的句子,这就是方块汉字的最明显的意义——通过用汉字来表示字词,能维持一个读音上已演变为同音但词源有别的书面词汇体系。所以,如果题主的朋友的观察对象是成年人,那么就应该不会得出类似的困惑了,因为本土成年人对语言文字的运用的需求有足够的复杂程度。另一方面,除了实用性,汉字表示的书面语体系还有着一种文学想象力上的效果。形声字的「形旁」,往往有提示词义领域的效果,比如我们说到「价格浮动」时,很容易会对「浮」字的形旁「氵」(水)产生联想,会自然而然把「浮」这个词的词义与「水里漂浮」联系起来,这样的想象是非常生动形象的。因此,汉语人群其实很盛产文学爱好者,因为我们的文字体系里本来就有很丰富的想象空间。如果对「声旁」有更深的了解,我们还会知道同声旁的字里隐约能找到一些同词根同词族的系列(但同声旁里可能有若干个词根)。汉字体系维持了这个基于声旁的词族关联,可以在一定程度上防止因为读音演变而把词根掩盖的情况。就是说,对于汉语是母语的人来说,对这个题目是不容易有疑惑的,我们会觉得:没有汉字不行啊,那样太不方便了,会让我们的语言失去复杂而清晰的表达能力;而且,更会消灭许多文学想象力上的美学效果。而且还有一点是:题主的朋友母语不是汉语,自然会觉得学习汉字的成本很高——因为汉字是用来表达汉语的,不懂汉语自然会觉得汉字体系学起来很困难。而对于本土汉语人群来说,学习汉字不过是一个把现实口语里的构词单位对应到具体的汉字字形的一个匹配过程而已,学习成本其实很低。就是说,对于本土人群来说,学习汉字是一个没多少难度但好处很多的事情。
(Here are translations of Mr.
and Ms. Wang Lingshan ()'s answers.)(This is a translation of Mr.
's answer. Please upvote for him if you agree with his viewpoint.)(If there is any mistake, please inform me immediately.)To native Chinese speakers, it is not likely to confuse with this problem. In my opinion, your friend was observing a foreign language which he doesn’t speak, therefore, he merely expected that it is enough to meet the needs of basic communication.Firstly you should form a train of thought: Is it enough for a language and its writing to meet the basic needs of communication? Are there any more complex needs?Indeed, spoken Chinese dialogue doesn’t need too much Chinese character auxiliary, and even someone who cannot read words can speak Chinese. But numerous homophones occur when saying a complex sentence with many words, which is hard to distinguish which word we are saying. In other words, alphabetic script cannot express clearly and exactly and resolve the problem of homophone when writing argumentation with complex logic and various vocabularies. To a native Chinese speaker, there will be a lot of occasions need such kind of complex sentences. Now you can see why Chinese Characters are more superior – writing words with characters can maintain a written vocabulary system in which pronunciations are already the same but their etymologies are still different. So if the object your friend is observing is an adult, you shouldn’t be in puzzle about the matter because the language need of native adults is very complex. Besides practical, there is a kind of literary imagination in written Chinese system. The ‘pictographic element’ of phono-semantic characters can usually prompt us the meaning of the words. For example, when we talk about ‘价格浮动’(price fluctuation), we can easily make a connection between the meaning of the word ‘浮’(float) and ‘水里漂浮’(float in the water) according to the component ‘氵’(water). It is quite vivid. Written Chinese system is full of imagination, as a result, literature lovers abound in china. If you have a deeper understanding of phonetic element, you will realize that from characters which share a same phonetic element we can find out some character series with a same root or word family. (However, there may be several roots share a same phonetic element.) Chinese Character system maintains the word families association based on the phonetic elements and prevents the root from being hidden by the evolution of pronunciation. That is to say, to us, it is not possible to be in puzzle about the matter. We consider it is too inconvenient, lacking in complexity and exactness, and destructive to literary aesthetic effect without Chinese Characters. One more point: I notice that the mother language of your friend is not Chinese, therefore he thinks learning Chinese Characters is too hard. Chinese Characters are for expressing Chinese language and If you do not speak Chinese it is really tough to learn them. To natives, learning Chinese Characters is just a process of corresponding morphological units in spoken Chinese to particular Chinese characters. This is quite easy and beneficial to us. (This is a translation of Ms. Wang Lingshan ()'s answer. Please upvote for her if you agree with her viewpoint.)(If there is any mistake, please inform me immediately.)Chinese Characters are the only kind of widely used logogram. It distinct in inherent logic from most of other scripts in the world nowadays, and thus it is common for non-logogram users to feel unwell when they are first exposured to a logogram environment. The following points are my humble opinions for your reference.1. Chinese characters are more convenient for communication in a vast territory, expecially in the ancient times. Such convenience is vital to China, a country with a vast expanse of land. Chinese languages have been spoken since long time ago. However, it is bound to be divided for backwardness in transportation and communication. The facts prove so. Modern Chinese languages have been divided into several mutual uncomprehensible dialects (languages) such as Yue Chinese (Cantonese), Min Nan, Wu Chinese etc. Some subdialects of these Chinese dialects are even mutual uncomprehensible such as Some subdialects of Min Nan and Wu Chinese. TV programmes in Hong Kong would be interpreted into Manderin before they are broadcasted on the televisions in mainland China because no one except Cantonese speakers in Hong Kong and Guangdong Province can understand its language.Now you can see, if the writing of Chinese languages are phonograms, there will be huge differences bweteen the scripts of Chinese dialects. Thousand years later, there would be no 'Chinese languages' but various substitutions as if nowadays European languages. On the contrary, Chinese characters, a kind of ideogram, connect different Chinese dialects together, between which there are huge differences in meanings and pronunciations though, and cut down the expenses of communication, thus we can read a same kind of script.2. Chinese languages can effectively control over its own growth based on its special structure. Chinese Characters fit this characteristic perfertly. Attention: this is not an advantage when logogram words are compared with phonogram words but merit of adopting logogram based on the structure of Chinese languages. Contrast with English for example.There are 26 alphabets in English, 52 captial and small letters in all. But English alphabets do not correspond with Chinese characters. English alphabets are analogous to strokes of Chinese characters. There are 31 Chinese character strokes, approaching the number of English alphabets. Chinese characters do not equal to neither alphabets nor words in English. In fact, Chinese languages are four dimensional, one more dimension than English, making it more effectively to control over its own growth.Chinese characters do not equal to neither alphabets nor words in English. In fact, Chinese languages are four dimensional, one more dimension than English, making it more effectively to control over its own growth.(English) letter → word → sentence(Chinese) stroke → character →
word → sentenceLet me show you a simple mathematical model. If I want to hold 121 integral points and there is only one dimension, I need a 120 length of line segment. If I add one more dimension, then a square whose length of a side is 10 can already hold 121 integral points. In other words, one more dimension, much less growth of the length of a line segment.At present, the number of English words has broken through one hundred thousand, in which there are about thirty thousand commonly used words. Chinese words would not less than English words, however, there basic semantic unit is not word but character. The total number of Chinese characters is only eighty thousand, in which there about 3500 commonly used characters. Every Chinese character has abundant implications, and we can learn words much more easier. Whenever I see the characters, I can comprehend the words.For example,女 (woman), 男 (man)性 (sex), 女性 (female), 男性 (male)孩 (child), 女孩 (girl), 男孩 (boy)一 (one), 二 (two), 三 (three), 四 (four), 五 (five), 六 (six), 七 (seven), 八 (eight), 九 (nine), 十 (ten)月 (month), 一月 (January), 二月 (Febrary), 三月 (March), 四月 (April), 五月 (May), 六月 (June), 七月 (July),
八月 (August), 九月 (September), 十月 (October), 十一月 (November), 十二月 (December)18 Chinese characters occurs in the examples above but there are 41 corresponding English words. If I give more examples, the disparity would also be bordened, eventually
lead to the diaparity between 3500 commonly used Chinese characters and thirty thousand commonly used English words.Attention: Such structure of Chinese languages have nothing to do with Chinese characters in essence. Apperaance of scripts is later than languages, so as Chinese. The Ancestors of Chinese people have been inclined to arrange and associate the existing concepts to create vocabularies as far as possible but not create a new one continually. This is a nature of Chinese languages and it is not brought from Chinese characters, but Chinese characters fit this nature perfectly.In ancient times, people drew what they saw as records. Their drawing is the predecessor of scripts. And then pictogram occured, which is similar to what it stands for. Generally, pictogram is not mature enough, so phonogram replaces it. But Chinese characters, an exception, is just based on pictogram. (Chinese characters are not pictogram but develop from it. The real one is Egyptian hieroglyphs.)Why Chinese languages chose this way? To a large extent, it is because pictogram fit the peculiar dimension of Chinese languages. Pictograms come from pictures and the peculiar dimension of Chinese languages is precisely ideographic. As a kind of 'super pictogram', Chinese characters not only imitate but also combine shapes and meanings together, which is more superior in ideography. Therefore, Chinese characters and Chinese languages are perfect comples, for example,?不, 正 (not straight) → 歪 (oblique, wicked) [wāi]?刃, 心 (press the edge of a knife close to the heart) → 忍 (endure, tolerate) [rěn]?上/下, 心 (heart is jumping, up and down) → 忐忑 (perturbed) [tǎn tè]?士, 心 (a scholar-gentleman in the heart) → 志 (sapiration, ambition, ideal) [zhì]Comparing with their pinyin, it is easy to judge which are better.3. Chinese characters are better for inheritance. This is a summary of the two points above. According to the relics unearthed at present, the oldest Chinese characters are Oracle bone scripts. The number of modern commonly used Chinese characters and the number of commonly used Oracle bone scripts is very close. A modern Chinese can read the scripts written three thousand years ago if he has receive some training. Also, he can understand what his ancestors said if he is trained. Of course, their special diction need more learning. (Ancient Chinese do so too.) If you want to read the ancient document of honographic language written thousand years ago, is it much more harder and need much more training.4. At last I want to talk about some demerit of Chinese characters. The price we the Chinese speaker pay for this kind of logogram is the low relevance between pronunciations and scripts. It makes it harder to learn a Chinese character much harder than learning a phonographic word because we sometimes need to memorize character pattern and pronunciation seperately. Of course there are some connections between character pattern and pronunciation (such as phono-semantic characters etc.) and there are rules of the pattern as well (such as components). After all these connections and rules almost do little help, at most they are the equal of phonographic morphology. The good news is such characters are few. (point 2)One of my russian friend who are proficient in English and Chinese has appraised that Chinese learning is diffcult at first (memorizing characters) but much more easier later, but English is on the contrary. (vocabulary explosion)
既然是国际友人我就用英语回答一次:The simple answer is: human brain prefers images than sound. The brain prefers visual input than the audio input in several ways。The first difference is acuity of the perception: I believe you have some experience with the "find the difference" kind of game, and here is one:These two pictures have less than 10% difference and everybody can tell the difference with in a short while.
However if you take another person's speech record in WAV and MP3 format, it is very likely that there will be a 90% difference, and you are still not able to tell the difference.These two pictures have less than 10% difference and everybody can tell the difference with in a short while.
However if you take another person's speech record in WAV and MP3 format, it is very likely that there will be a 90% difference, and you are still not able to tell the difference.The second is the efficiency:
Below is a picture of 7 animals.How long time do you need in order to tell these 7 animals?
Most likely less than 1 second.
But how long time do you need to catch the meaning of 7 simultaneously talking people?
It will not be surprising for you to take more than 1 minute.
Our brain is able to simultaneously process a few chunks of images scattered across our visual field, but can only follow one stream of sound at a time. The third is speed of transmission:
Light travels at 300,000,000 meters per second, while the sound only 340 meters.
This means if a tiger is 700 meters away from you, the visual input will alert you about 2 seconds before the audio one.
2 seconds seems trivial, but it is critical for the survival rate of our ancestors.
In fact, the modern high speed communication are usually conducted with light signal (such a 40 or 100 Gigabit Ethernet).The fourth is persistency:
If somebody found a cobra in a cave, he can simple leave a sign of cobra outside the cave to warn the followers, and the followers will see it even if they come 1 minute, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or even 1 year later.
On the contrary if you shout "Caution! Cobra!"
How long will it last?
Most likely less than 5 seconds only.The fifth is energy efficiency:
When we communicate with other via images, these are called "passive communication", as the images will not glow (i.e. emit power) by itself, rather it will only reflect the light from other sources (such as the sun).
While the sounds are active, we have to consume some power in order to have these sounds to be heard.
Thus the energy consumption will be much higher for producing sounds than images, especially in great scales (you can draw one cobra to warn 1000 people, but need to shout 1000 times), and again, this is a big difference for our ancestors who were living with very limited energy supply.All these five reason shaped our brain together.
Currently, 70% of our brain is activated when processing visual input, while less than 20% while processing audio input.
Hence, we can produce image faster than sounds, and also easier to make sense of the image.
As the language will be the main method of communication for at least 70 to 80 years, the total cost difference is huge.
For the efficiency of future communication, it is worthy to invest some effort in learning the language.
BTW: the way you friend teaching Chinese is not so correct.
Chinese characters are more for understanding (which develops in the earlier stage of the infancy and childhood) than reading (which develops in the later stage of the childhood than understanding).
The correct way of teaching is to focus on establish the correspondence between the character and the actual thing itself, rather than the character and the audio name of the actual thing.
For example, he should teach the student to associate the character “马(馬)” with the actual image of a horse, rather than associate it with the sound /ma/.
and then you choose your character that matches.Exactly it is so. One pinyin covers multiple charaters so you know that pinyin is not enough for writing down the whole Chinese language.We can use pinyin for annotating our own tongues and, you know, we still have varied tongues, which are called dialects by us but languages by the West.Chinese charaters are not used for Mandarin only but for all of other tongues also. By using this united writing system, the Chinese works are mutually understandable between any two native speakers of different Chinese tongues.And yet we still have classical Chinese traces in our everyday conversations.
This requires the Chinese characters, too. Apparently Pinyin is not enough.So I can just say that Chinese characters is the only writing system for the whole Chinese language, for now.
English version: 以下是中文翻译(未完成):语 素 文 字 是 否 有 其 正 面?(意即优势)简介汉字,确实是一种高要求的书写系统,它需要使用者投入较多的时间在学习。可是,现代标准汉语在音系和语法方面,比起德语、法语等欧洲语言,都是相当简单的语言。既然如此,为什么中国人非要用这个「困难」得「如此过分」的书写系统,把他们的语言复杂化?其一,这是因为汉字在中国已经经历了长久的使用,根深蒂固了。所以汉字这种文字本身,已经不再是单单用于沟通的工具,它和中华文化已合为一体。此等因素,使汉字成为了文化和沟通之中,不可缺少的一部分。即使你无视这些社会-文化的因素,直接比较汉字和 拉丁字母/罗马字母 之间的功能,有几件事情还是必须先知道的。首先,字母不只是「字母文字」这么简单,它是两种具体字母系统的统称:(1)纯音位字母,字位是有规律的形式的,而且字位对应着语言中的音位;(2)语素音位字母,「基本上表示音位,而拼法就经常都不会改变,即使语义上相关的词汇在读音上不同亦是如此」 [1]。但拉丁字母这种文字,本身并不表述或定义字母文字系统的性质。长话短说,就是「文字」和「书写系统」是不同的。比如,标准英语的正写法(orthography)虽是采用了拉丁字母这种文字,但它的书写系统性质是所谓的「语素音位文字」。那么,汉字究竟是文字还是书写系统?答案是:汉字是一种文字,它的书写系统性质是「语素音节文字」。由此可见,比较汉字和拉丁字母,是可以通过两种途径来进行的,即从文字和书写系统两方面。汉字对拉丁字母就文字而言,汉字的笔画结构,还有笔顺的基础规则,总体都比拉丁字母全面。拉丁字母,笔形更圆滑更弯曲,结构更简单。而现代汉字,即隶定后出现的今文楷书,它的笔形则更曲直,结构也有更多规矩。这一方面的话,我不认为两者在结构上,有任何明显的优势、劣势,但是汉字平均的笔画数目,大概处于劣势。不过有一部分汉字,本来是象形字,所以它的象形特征在一基本程度上,还是可以帮助于学习,辅助识字的。但是字母文字,同样也能利用记忆术,来辅助学字母、认字母的过程。一、英语字母记忆法的例子:二、汉字记忆法的例子:语素音节文字对语素音位文字就书写系统而言,语素音位文字比语素音节文字记录的语言的方法直接得多了,可是这种文字的缺点在于拼法不规律。不过这个缺点,同时也是解决同音词问题的途径,也就是通过改变同音词的拼法,把它变成同音异拼的词形。还有,比起语素音位文字,语素音节文字有大量的字位。庞大数量的字位,可以记录更多的语素,但同时也会带来学习负担。而且语素音节文字,虽然表音的功能没有那么直接,但是它并不是完全不表音的,因为系统里一般都有「形声字」。另外,形声字的声旁,通常都是由「原始」的部件构成的,比如象形字、指事字、会意字,等等。这些原始或基本的构件,需要独立学习。不过对于它们的笔画结构和笔顺规律的知识,都会逐渐提高学习的经验,慢慢减轻负担。纯音位音节汉字的优和劣甲、书面通用语尽管如此,中文的语素音节系统有发展出书面上的通用语的优势,基础可建立在共同祖语(如古汉语)或者像官话这种权势语言之上。这主要是由各语言所通用的字位和词素的对应所形成的。换言之,汉字这种文字及它作为语素音节的性质本身并不提供跨语言、跨方言的功能。这个效应是相关语言之间的共同书面语在语素音节文字的引导下的结果,并且是由字位和语素之间的高度对应程度所导致的。这个书面上的共同语,换句话来说就是文言文的地位。固定下来的文言文后来则影响周边的语言,然后这些语言(日语、韩语、越南语)经过了适应才变得适用文言文。虽然如此,这种跨语言的功能仍然被接受为汉字的优势,因为对于语素音位字母,维持着和语素音节文字中相同的字位-语素对应程度是更加更加困难的。乙、词汇规律汉字经常被提起的另一优点就是词汇的规律性。比如,有些人给过了这种例子:Cattle - 牛Calf - 小牛Beef - 牛肉Veal - 小牛肉Cow - 母牛Bull/ox - 公牛Buffalo - 水牛Milk - 牛奶Butter - 牛油除了把一些词汇翻译错了,这个对于词汇的比较还是错漏百出的。在这里所展示的是两种语言之间的差别,和文字、书写系统并不相关。比如,以下是这些词汇用汉语拼音写成之后的效果:Niú Xiǎoniú Niúròu Xiǎoniúròu Mǔniú Gōngniú Shuǐniú Niúnǎi Niúyóu即使没有汉字,你仍然可以看到这种「规律性」,因为在这里的词汇都是由「牛」这个自由语素复合成的。换言之,这根本不是语素音位字母造成的问题,仅仅是语言的问题。在语素音位字母中,如果有需要减少 niú 的歧义,并保证它表示的是「牛」,只要规定一个拼法给它就可以解决问题。比如,niew、nieu、niow 或者 niou,等等。在这个情况下,niú 并没有任何常用的同音字,不过就有两个少用的汉字是同读的,即「汼」和「怓」。那么,如果汉语使用了语素音位字母,它给「牛」的拼法大概仍然会是 niú,而「汼」则会改成 Nióu,「怓」改成 niéu。这种方法加上声调符号和分词规则就可以保持着出现有歧义的同音词的频率。丙、方言的代表性我在上文已经暗示过,语素音位字母中一个明显的缺点就是其表音的性质本身。采用任何字母,不只是语素音位字母,在语音特征上都会代表着某个有声语言。这个特征会降低并且极大可能削弱其……〔……〕参考: (Chapter 22 Of Essential Introductory Linguistics)延伸阅读: - functional classification
我理解这是分析表意文字优劣势的问题。从性质上说,表意文字把表意优先,表音弱化(汉字也有表音部分,但肯定是被弱化了)。表音文字的优势容易理解,学会字音就可以读,但是也有个劣势,就是你发了半天声,对于表达的语义还得通过其他方式背诵获取。因此词汇量特别重要。我小时候看索菲亚罗兰说她在词汇比赛中屡胜理查德 伯顿这种牛津大学毕业生,(她还说因为自己是个意大利人。得瑟拉丁语系词汇高阶啊)当时我觉得很难理解,这么大的人了为啥还在比词汇量?后来发现欧洲国家都有这比赛,美剧里,贝佛利山的阔佬用生僻的词汇跟自己的女仆沟通,显示他们阶级的不同。正因为文字只表音,语义竞争只能靠背诵词汇、不断扩大词汇来解决。所谓此消彼涨。语义文字的优势正好相反,它在承载语意方面省了太多事。印欧语系的人花费大量时间背诵和扩展词汇量的时间,中国人都用来磨练基础语意了。汉字把语意更为细分,就像david moser说的那样,你连什么算词都挺难定义。掌握2000个汉字就可以组出大量词汇,而且其中的许多你根本不需要字典,看的时候就已经明了。比如魑魅魍魉,小时候看书看到这四个字不会读,但反正就是妖魔鬼怪之类的东西,一看字形和上下文就那意思,不影响语意理解,以后见得多了,特意查一下也只是看看语音和词源。但是我不查,也不会影响理解语意。表音文字做到这点很难,当然有类似的语意组合词,但比例小,比如aerocraft,飞行器,这个词中文也不会单独学的,一望即知,学记都很简单。再好比“表意文字、表音文字”这些词,平时从不用,可是一看就是懂。用英文说说看,找字典吧。这导致外国人即使教育和学位都不低,但应付某些考试自己还得再背GRE,中国人到了中学,掌握的字也足够看懂绝大多数词汇(医学药学那些外来音译词汇单说)。汉字还有一个优势就是语义浓缩、应用简洁,这也是汉语的优势。早年我看到一个说法,联合国各种译本放一起找中译本最容易,挑最薄的那本。这个很有可能是真的。既然每个汉字已经极度浓缩了许多的语义,寥寥数语,就可以表达完意思了,不用留那么多空间给各种词,各种语法。前几天知乎上有个关于日月星辰的答案我很喜欢。日月指阴阳时节、星指二十八宿、辰是阴阳所会。看看汉字用四个字四个音节就表达出多少语意。曾有外国人问中文有多少词汇,比英语多么?这个完全是不可比的,中文里,首要的是字典(也有词典),词嘛,都是基本浓缩字字造出来的,汉语无需沉迷词汇量这件事。想想吧,把中文人名翻译成表音的英文都是个艰难的选择,林黛玉你是把它翻译成Black Jade Forest还是翻译成Daiyu Lin呢?前者失掉语音,后者失去语义。David Moser曾经在他的文章中提到自己学西班牙语时通过猜词汇即可阅读,用表意文字很难。这个说法不公平。对于英语和西语这种同属印欧语系的语言,词源也有诸多相通,与表意表音无关。相反,我不会讲日语,但是通过汉字书写,是可以和日本人沟通不少事。看看用汉字的日语词汇。比如,木漏的光,大物独身贵族,猜猜看意思?多半猜得对。用表音文字......字典字典在哪里?不过表意的汉字在开始学的过程中会有点辛苦,要记住涵盖语义单元基础的个汉字字形,懂得合理摆放笔画结构。但对会说母语的人而言,实在不算困难。过去繁体字时代写起来尤其费力,现在是简体字,学起来很容易。我同意那个匿名答案,表意文字优先表意的特点对文化传承是很有帮助的。空间上说,全国各地的方言不可胜数,时间上说,明朝人的语音我们都未必听得懂,可是被表达的含义是永恒的,而表意文字承载的正是这个。花点时间学会表意文字实在是太划算的投资。
Languages in a character(block) style of writing system have one huge advantage of space efficiency. it is so convenient for you to cheat in exams, which means you can carry more information on a given measure of writing area you can possibly sneak in with.可折叠
最近网易出了一个新闻。中国人背乘法口诀只需要几十秒,英国人要一分半钟,我想这就是语素文字的优势吧。另外,我最近在看空中浩劫,飞行员和塔台交流我听着真的很累,比如3456航班,英文要念成思睿fao儿fai五seiks,我觉得挺影响交流的。算是抖机灵吧,反正没人看。。。以上。
以英语为代表的西方语言体系,基本上是单纯的一维表达,只有音节的拼凑,不论是语音还是文字。这本质上和1001000(瞎写的二进制),没有什么本质区别。 理论上来讲,汉语高级一些,在语音方面,除了音节,我们还有音调四声,两种维度提高了单位时间内表达效率。也极大地困惑了想学汉语的老外,英语里音调的表意能力比汉语差了太多太多。所以,我们用大量单音节的常用字,这提高了汉语的思维和表达速度,比如,从一数到十,汉语和英语,谁比较快,肯定是汉语,seven是两个音,七是一个音,再比如一千。。。说到这有人可能想到了,为啥我们数学的平均水平好像比欧美人好一些,语言先天的优势,心算占便宜。 在文字方面,汉字也是二维的。充分利用了纸的空间。说两个我教对外汉语时的例子,曾有个英国佬骄(zhuang)傲(bi)地对我,他会写三个汉字,我挺高兴,结果他在纸上分别花了一横,两横,三横。。。我微(ao)笑(jiao)地赞赏他,你TMD聪明了,知道四横不是四的意思,中国人还没有那么蠢哈。。。 回复里有严(jiao)谨(qing)的知友说四真是四横,汗。。。另一个例子来自于这个傲娇英国佬的法国老婆,她跟我说,之所以学汉语,是因为偶然在图书馆翻书时看到一个汉字的图画和解释,“愁”,一颗在秋天的心。她当时就好像晴天霹雳一样被震撼了。要学这门语言。 - -------------------------------------------------------------我是蕴涵深意的分割线----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 不知道是谁第一次开始使用这种“骄(zhuang)傲(bi)”新颖的表达方式的,一下子又扩展了汉语的维度,同时可以表达两种相关联甚至相反的意思又不违和。第一个这样做的人也许是仓颉转世,希望大家能够找(ren)到(rou)他/她,赞(tiao)美(xi)他/她。
When you write a text message or a twitter with a limit of word-count, you'll find Chinese character is better than Roman alphabet.To write a word, if the reader knows what I'm going to write, the information he gets is zero. I need not to write, because he already knows. If the information has two alternatives Y or N, then the reader sees you write a Y. He didn't know what I'm going to write, but he knew there's a 50% probability. Now he knows, so the price of the information is 50%. If more alternatives are included, the choice of one out of a rich variety is of course more significant than one out of two. In the case of the amount of information, since the more alternatives there are, the less likely each alternative is likely to occur and the more its occurrence will mean, one might say that the amount of information is inversely proportional to the probability. If I'm going to write a letter of English, there are 26 alternatives. (even if 26^2 is 676)If I write a Chinese character, there are more than 2500 alternatives. (commonly used 2500 characters)So when the amount is fixed, a Chinese character gives us more information.We pay a high price to learn more symbols for more information.So, to write Chinese character is to save paper and drive capacity.In the old time, writing materials were very heavy, so people tried to write with economy words in order to write more information on one piece of material. Chinese characters can transmit more information in the same space.There're 17 symbols on this material. The transcription is:PERIKLESXSANΘIPPOWhat did it tell us? It's a name, Perikles Xanthippos. Yes, the famous politician of Athens. The second line is the name of his father, taking the part as his family name. So, just a name, in 17 symbols.(Today Chinese readers still complain about the long Western names, for example when they reading One Hundred Years of Solitude)Then look at a material with 13 symbols. The transcription is (from top to bottom, RIGHT to left):Then look at a material with 13 symbols. The transcription is (from top to bottom, RIGHT to left):(1) ......不雨(2) ......其雨
之夕允(3) ......今夕其雨(4) ......隻象The translation is:(1) ......not rain(2) ...... till dusk permit(3) ......today dusk that rain(4) ......get elephantIt told us a lot of information with only 13 symbols. Here's an example just in Modern Chinese. The text in Chinese characters takes less space than that in phoneme writing system(Shortened Pinyin).Here's an example just in Modern Chinese. The text in Chinese characters takes less space than that in phoneme writing system(Shortened Pinyin).深藍的天空中掛著一輪金黃的圓月,下面是海邊的沙地,都種著一望無際的碧綠的西瓜,其間有一個十一二歲的少年,項帶銀圈,手捏一柄鋼叉,向一匹猹盡力的刺去,那猹卻將身一扭,反從他的胯下逃走了。?ēnlán de tiānkō? ?ō? ɡuà ?e yìlún jīnhuá? de yuányuè,xiàmiɑn ?ì hǎibiān de ?ādì,dōu ?ò??e yíwà?wújì de bìlǜ de xīɡuā,qíjiān yǒu yíɡè ?íyīèrsuì de ?àonián,xià? dài yínquān,?ǒu niē yìbǐ? ɡā??ā,xià? yìpǐ ?á jìnlì de cìqù,nà ?á què jiā? ?ēn yìniǔ,fǎn có? tā de kuàxià táozǒu le。The phoneme is according to Hanyu Pinyin(1958). Here ? ? ? is short for zh ch sh, and ? is short for ng. So each phoneme can be written in one letter. The phoneme of tone do not take extra space, and they are written as superscript.Please feel free to help me with my grammar problems in my answers.
最主要的一点就是习惯。另外,汉语是分析语,并且历史上言文分离,汉字表述往往比别的语言文字更简短。
汉字受到拓扑保护而语音没有。"一"不能连续变化为"十",而语音"a"可以改变口型连续变化为"o",所以即使上海人不会讲日本话,也可以笔谈,现代人听不懂汉朝话,仍可以看得懂写的是什么。中国,能在由空间和时间组成的四维空间里占据如此大的体积,不是没有原因的。
每一种文字之所以存在和得以繁衍必然有其存在的价值和意义。曾经听过一个演讲说到每个民族为什么会使用自己的语言而不是同一种语言,还有非母语学习者为什么不及母语使用者,他的观点非常好,他说每个民族既然创造出属于本民族的语言,那么这种语言就最适合本民族表达他们的感情,非母语学习者达不到这一点。汉字,区别于字母文字,是象形文字。具有古老的生命与活力,汉字大致分为象形和形声两种,在数千年的发展中,汉字被赋予了各种美好的解释和意象,中国人使用汉字创作出大量的经典诗词歌赋,这是难得的瑰宝。汉字短短一句话浓缩的感情和意义是字母文字所不能及的,可以说字母语言仅仅是字符,而汉语言除了字符之外还是文化和艺术,甚至历史。
事證實明漢字的序順並不響影快速的閱讀。漢字的易識性比字母強!你現在會驚訝地發現,你剛才快速掃過的那句話裡,字序是更改過的,但是那句話的大意你確實明白了。
in my opinion,spoken chinese aka mandarin is just a tool for communication,but written chinese is rather an abstract concept.for example,AKA aka also known as,if as in written chinese AKA is just one character,and if AKA is also short for other phases,we just need one character.my point is that abstract is the most important thing among other "advantage" such as saving paper.just my opinion and please ignore my poor English .
Recognizing.Do you really think a language based on spelling is easier than logographic writing?Du jou reely think a languij beizd on speling iz eezir than logografik raiting?Try to read the second sentence. This is how we feel when we read Pinyin. We have to spell them, read it to ourselves, and then understand the meaning. We definitely will not accept Pinyin as a language, just like you won't replace English words with IPA.People understand all languages, including English and Chinese, by recognizing the shapes. Our brain do not have time to spell. I understand English texts only because I'm familiar with the shapes of the English words. Therefore for the reading part, Chinese is the same as English. In fact, Chinese saves eyes because the square characters all have the same size and are easier to distinguish.Learning.For the learning part, one may argue that English words are better connected with the pronunciations so it's easier to memorize. However, Chinese characters are not only connected with sounds but also with the meanings. Personally I think Chinese characters are easier to memorize because there are really all kinds of connections.I understand why Chinese learners have difficulties with Chinese characters. I've been learning English since elementary school and I'm now a PhD student in the US. I'm still not able to read an article of New York Times without a dictionary. The difficulty comes from the distance of two languages, not because one language is easier than another. Most foreigners spend much less effort in learning Chinese than Chinese spend in learning English. They have the impression that foreign languages should be as easy as European languages. But I have to say when a Chinese learner really gets familiar with Chinese characters, he will find it easy.Vocabulary requirement.One only needs to know a few thousands characters to read most Chinese articles (for English articles, the vocabulary requirement should be 20000 for New York Times). Let me give an English word as an example: classroom. You understand this word the first time you see it, don't you? It is just "class"+"room". Almost all modern Mandarin words are like this, i.e. consists of two meaningful characters. So knowing a small number of Chinese characters, you will be able to understand a huge number of words, without consulting a dictionary.I know English words also have prefix, etyma and suffix. But I don't think normal people recognizes new English words by figuring out the etyma. I think people need to have a huge vocabulary instead.Literature.Chinese is syllabic. Each character is exactly one syllable. No consonant clusters, no weird stuffs, at least since Middle Chinese. Based on this, Chinese poems heavily depends on the number of syllables (or the number of characters) as well as tones and rhymes. In contrast, in English poems I can only find the sentences rhyme and there are no other beauties. The couplets () are important to Chinese literature and daily life. It is not possible to write this kinds of things using words with different lengths, and we won't be able to celebrate New Year without couplets of the same length. This is just an example of how Chinese characters deeply rooted in every detail of Chinese culture.
Chinese character is an original writing,and just lines of characters makes it popular.
As an international study in Oz I have to say 'vocabulary exponsion' really hits the point. To continue my study I am required to remember another 6000 English words, that feeling is absolutely disgusting. It's hard to imagine such kind of problem can appear in Chinese.
如果非要类比的话,汉字的笔画相当于字母,偏旁部首相当于英文单词,然后英文单词就没有更高级的集合了,从莎士比亚时期几千单词膨胀到现在几万单词,仍然没有尽头,人类已经无法记忆那么多单词了。可汉字系统,偏旁部首以上还有单个汉字,汉字以上还有词组,比英文字母系统多了2层集合,以后再有新词,外来词语,新发明事物,都可以用现有汉字组合,常用汉字不过几千而已,这叫万事开头难,入门后无师自通。

我要回帖

更多关于 pdf翻译成中文 的文章

随机推荐