提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成中文,谢谢~_百度知道
求翻译成中文,谢谢~
It eliminates the cost. These come equipped with up to two basements below the water table and an increasing number of floors stacked above ground. Cibes Lift has developed one of the world’s most convenient elevator solutionsSpace& SafetyWith the recent change in construction legislation banning free-standing villas, and the risk involved with pit digging and shaft construction, the trouble, new town-houses are compensating for the reduced space by building vertically. Warranty problems can easily arise if structural changes are made, and especially the pit digging required when installing regular lifts involves difficult water proofing
新城镇房屋补偿减少的垂直空间空间与安全随着近期改变建设立法禁止独立别墅。这些配备到水面以下两个地下室越来越多的堆放地面以上楼层。保修问题很容易如果结构变化产生。cibes举了一个世界上最方便的电梯解决方案,尤其是基坑开挖时需要安装普通电梯涉及艰难的防水,麻烦,和所涉及的风险与坑挖竖井施工。它消除了成本
额,可是好像机器翻译啊。。。有的句子都不通
恩 可以根据句子适度调整
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I know you,xiao ke.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
谁给俺翻译成中文,谢谢!
cessful in your career and I admire this about you. I&m sure that I can learn much from you and I always want you to be my equal. It would be my honor to have you think of me as you would think of your brother. This is the highest compliment that I could receive and I thank you for that.
I am tired now my darling and will say good night. If you were here I would want to hold you, satisfy you in every way and awake tomorrow to a new day .... a new day with YOU in my life.
You seem so successful in your career and I admire this about you. I'm sure that I can learn much from you and I always want you to be my equal. It would be my honor to have you think of me as you would think of your brother. This is the highest compliment that I could receive and I thank you for that.
你在事业上好象很成功,我羡慕你这一点。我相信我能从你那里学到很多,我一直希望你和我是平等的。如果你把我作为你的兄弟一样考虑的话,是我的荣幸。这是我接受到的最高的称赞,我谢谢你。
I am tired now my darling and will say good night. If you were here I would want to hold you, satisfy yo
You seem so successful in your career and I admire this about you. I'm sure that I can learn much from you and I always want you to be my equal. It would be my honor to have you think of me as you would think of your brother. This is the highest compliment that I could receive and I thank you for that.
你在事业上好象很成功,我羡慕你这一点。我相信我能从你那里学到很多,我一直希望你和我是平等的。如果你把我作为你的兄弟一样考虑的话,是我的荣幸。这是我接受到的最高的称赞,我谢谢你。
I am tired now my darling and will say good night. If you were here I would want to hold you, satisfy you in every way and awake tomorrow to a new day .... a new day with YOU in my life.
我现在累了,我的爱人,我要和你道晚安乐。如果你在这里,我将抱着你,用各种方式来取悦和满足你,并在明天唤醒你迎接新的一天,在我的生命中的和你在一起的新一天。
非常成功,我很佩服这一点。我确信我可以从你身上学习很多知识,我总是希望能有一日与你并驾齐驱。你如果吧我当作你的兄弟来对待,这将成为我莫大的荣幸。&
&这是最高的称赞,我可以接受,我向你表示感谢。&
我累,现在我亲爱的,晚安吧。如果你在这里,我会抱住你,在各方面都让你满意。清晨醒来,又是新的一天& & 。与你在一起的新的一天
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
你问我去过什么其他国家,海外的只有一个,但是美国国内的倒是去过很多州。 在纽约双塔建成以前,我出生在Staten岛,但是我从来没有上过自由女神像。还到国一些沿海...
大家还关注翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢
包含一块电池和一个充电器:您只要一台手机吗。感谢您的信任,价格可以有大幅度优惠。快递用EMS给您发货。您可以使用“ABC”方式给我付款,我公司收到货款后。如果您以后需要大量的手机?单机的价格是120元,您将在1星期左右收到手机,但如果只要一台,运费是30元亲爱的买家,会立即给您发货,价格只能是120元
翻译成英文,标题写错了!。。。谢谢汗
提问者采纳
You can make the payment by ABC, which costs $30.Thank you for choosing us and have a great day,翻译时,用美金(2) 不知道LZ怎么给买家联系;Thank you for trusting us&quot:Would you like to buy this mobile mobile Dear Buyer, 翻译是选择了后者(4) 最后那家客套话做了一点点改动. A battery and a charger are attached with the phone. But the price for one is only $120,因此书面语供参考(3) 手机的英文说法有很多;也可以. We will send it to you by EMS. The phone will be sent out as soon as we have received the payment and you will probably receive it in one week. we can provide you a great discount for a large quantities:We are writing this mail to confirm if you would like to buy this mobile phone) The selling price is $120,常用的是CELL PHONE和MOBILE PHONE,如果LZ喜欢用&quot? (书面语!sincerelyxxxx(1) 由于不知道是什么货币
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
i have to charge you 120 Yuan. And you will recieve it in about one week, it includes one batABC&quot.I will send it by EMS, as soon as i recieve it, the express fee is 30 Yuan.Thanks for your trust, right, i can giv, i will send your mobile out.If you want large number of mobiles?
The unit price is 120 YuanHello XXX, but if you want one only: You want one mobile only.You can pay by &quot
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your trust!
DO YOU WANT A CELL? EACH ONE COST 120YUAN,INCLUDING A BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGE.
WE WILL USE THE EMS WHICH COSTS 30YUAN TO TANSPORT THE PHONE
YOU CAN PAY US BY USING THE &ABC& ,AFTER RECIVING THE MONEY,WE WILL SEND THE GOODS AT ONCE,YOU CAN GET IT IN A WEEK.
IF YOU WANT A PLENTY OF CELLS IN THE FUTURE, WO CAN MAKE A GREAT DISSCOUNT FOR YOU,IF YOU STILL WANT ONE,THE MONEY KEEPS STILL.
THANKS FOR YOUR TRUST
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your truth!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
请翻译成中文,谢谢
Wireless Fidelity
提问者采纳
11规格的无限LAN进行数据接收工作,其特点与蓝牙技术一样,即称之为无线保真使用IEEE 802Wireless Fidelity缩写为Wi-Fi.11g进行连接可以最大54Mbps的速度进行通讯,用IEEE 802,同属于在办公室和家庭中使用的短距离无线通讯技术
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
其他3条回答
无线保真度
Wireless Fidelity . .
a local area network that uses high frequency radio signals to transmit and receive data over distances of a few hundred feet同义词: wireless local area network | WLAN | WiFi
wireless fidelity :
. . . Wi-Fi,简称无线保真(wireless fidelity),作为技术领域招人喜爱的应用程序而倍受推崇。它允许诸如手提电脑和手机等移动用户可以无线高速上网或连接其他计算机网络。 2.
高传真无线
. . . Wi-Fi也就是“高传真无线”(Wireless Fidelity)的缩写,指的是无线的局域网络,或所谓的Wireless LAN,采用的是802.11的系列标准。 3.
无线相容性认证
. . . “Wi-Fi”是“无线相容性认证(Wireless Fidelity)”的英文缩写。虽然这个术语通常是用来形容无线网络的,但实际上,Wi-Fi已经成了Wi-Fi联盟()的注册商标。页
wireless fidelity : 无线保真 | 高传真无线 | 无线相容性认证 下面是一些例句1.
Wi-Fi is short for wireless fidelity.无线保真是无线保真的缩写。2.
Today, what I ‘d like to sate is about the technology of Wireless fidelity.我今天对大家说的是无线网络技术-“无线相容性认证”。3.
He installed a wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) network in the barbershop to offer customers high-speed wireless Internet access.他在理发店里装设无线上网网络,让顾客享用高速的无线上网服务。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 pdf翻译成中文 的文章

随机推荐