阅读理解填词填词

如何做短文填词
如何做好中考英语短文填空* 短文填空题的命题特点:是给出一篇难易适中的短文,中间去掉几个单词,让考生根据上下文填上所缺的单词。使补足后的短文结构完整,意义通畅。一篇短文填空题是一个有机的整体。尽管看起来形式上有残缺(若干个空),但它的内容、语言习惯,句与句之间的衔接点,句子与段落之间的联系,段落与段落之间的逻辑顺序仍或隐或现地存在于篇章之中。因此,在做短文填空题时,通读全文、明了大意、理清观点、分清层次是十分重要的一步。这种题型是考查学生的整体阅读能力、基础语法的运用能力和书面表述能力,特别是单词和短语的拼写能力。它是介于阅读理解和书面表达之间的一种题型。短文填空题又有什么具体特点呢?1、从文体上看,议论文和叙事文为主。2、从填空的内容上看,以词组和短语为主。3、从考查的范围上看,以英语的一些特殊用法为主。*
短文填空题的解题技巧做好短文填空题要求考生具备坚实的语法基础,在理解文章大意和主旨的前提条件下,牢固掌握英语词汇的习惯用法和固定搭配,熟记英语单词的拼写以及各种词性在句子的作用。在平时做短文填空时,要注意从词义,词性和词的形式三两方面来训练和提高。> 在词义方面:⑴ 根据上下文的逻辑关系进行推测:注意上下文的逻辑联系和文章的逻辑关系是做好短文填空题的关键,它要求考生在了解文章大意的基础上,联系上下文,运用思维逻辑进行比较、判断,找出既符合短文的词义⑵ 根据语篇标志进行推测:语篇一般是指比单一句子长的语言单位,如句群、段落、篇章等。语篇和语篇之间往往有标明其内在联系的词语,这些词语称为"语篇标志",例如:表示结构层次的firstly, secondly等,表示逻辑关系的therefore, so, but等,表示话题改变的by the way,for example, and so on, fore instance等。 充分利用这些语篇标志可以迅速理清文章的脉络,弄清上下文之间的关系。⑶ 根据文化背景知识进行推测:短文空题考查的知识面较广,从文化、科学常识,到历史地理知识;从风俗民情到民族习惯等等,无所不考。考生在做这类题时,要特别注意中西文化方面所存在的差异。具备了一定的文化背景知识,才能比较准确地判断出正确的词义。⑷ 根据常识进行判断:中学生已经掌握了较丰富的科学与生活常识,也具备了一定的判断能力。在考查语言知识和技能的同时,考查这些简单的常识性的问题,也是对学生知识面的检测。⑸ 根据语法知识进行推测:对于考查语法知识的考题,不仅要理解上下文的逻辑关系,更要有针对性地对语法结构、句式特点进行分析,并根据其语法结构和句式特点进行合理推测,从而迅速判断出正确的词义。⑹ 运用词汇知识进行判断:短文填空题中对词汇知识的考查,主要集中在词语的搭配和同义词的辨析两大方面。要做好这类题目,首先要有较大的词汇量,较强的词语搭配能力,以及在语句中理解词义的能力,做题时要结合上下文的语境,确定词义。> 在词性方面:⑴从语法方面考虑词性:根据句子的特点,分清简单句、并列句、复合句,再分别对待。简单句:根据简单句的句子结构确定所缺词属于句子中主语、谓语、宾语、宾语补足语、定语、状语、表语等哪一成分,哪些词性可以作这些成分,再根据所缺词的词义确定该词性的词。并列句(语法上互不依从的句子):如果是两个完整的句子中间缺词,则可以从并列句方面考虑,选择并列联接词---and, so, but, or, however等。复合句: 主要根据主句与从句的关系确定是哪一类复合句。常考的复合句有:宾语从句----that, if, whether, how, what等;状语从句----时间:when,before ,after, while等;地点:where等;条件:if等;原因:because等;方式: 等结果:so ...that..., such...that... 等;让步:although, though等比较 :as...as...,not so ...as..., ...than...,as...as possible等定语从句----who, whom, which, that, whose, when, where,等。(中考不考)⑵、从习惯用法、固定搭配和词与词之间的修饰方面考虑词性:名词的修饰词可能是---形容词、名词、数词、代词、冠词等。形容词的修饰词可能是----副词、定冠词、序数词等。  形容词也属于修饰词----用来修饰名词或代词的,在句子中可作定语、表语和宾语补足语等。动词的修饰词可能是----情态动词、助动词、副词等。副词属于修饰词----主要修饰形容词、动词、其他副词以及句子等。习惯用法、固定搭配----参看《英语中考词组复习》> 在词的形式方面:如果所确定的词是名词、动词、形容词、副词,应该考虑这些词的相应的形式。名词的单数、复数和所有格形式;动词的六种形式-do, does, doing, did, done,形容词和副词的三级形式。如果所给词是代词,则应考虑代词的主格、宾格、形容词性物主代词、名词性物主代词和反身代词等五种形式。总之: 做此类题可概括为以下步骤:短文填空1 Why are we always tired ,do you know? Firstly , If we can't
well, we will be tired . But we are often too busy .We
can't finish our work in theday and we must do it at night.Wego to bed late and get up early,so we can't sleep well. If we sleep for only five or six
at night , we will be tired . Scondly , when we are
, we will be tired . But we don't know we are ill . So if you are always tired ,maybe you are not so
.You'd better go to see a
.Thirdly , maybe you can't eat any kind of food ,like eggs, nuts ,or coffee. If you are ill and tired after
some food ,pl4ease don't eat it again to see if you are well.At last, if the
around you isn't nice and clean, you will feel tired. So please
your window often or go out for a
and you will
better.1_________
5________6_________
10________2Mr. Smith usually got up
in the morning , so Mrs. Smith always
him up in order to make him not to be late for
. One day , they had a loud and long quarelling , so they weren't speaking to each
. In the evening Mr. Smith handed his wife a piece of
. He had written "call me at 7 in the
."on it . Then without a word ,he went to
. Next morning ,when Mr. Smith
up ,it was already 9:30. He got up and put on his
quickly .As he went out ,he found another piece of paper on
. "It's seven o'clock .Get up !"1_________
5________6_________
10________3 Jack
near a little town with the name of Hongyan . It is about 15 kilometers
his home to school. Every day, he
3 up at six o'clock , showers ,and has a
4 breakfast . Then he
5 for school at
6 half past six . First , he rides his bike to the bus
7 . That takes about ten
_8 __. Then the early bus takes him
9 school .The bus ride
takes about 25 minutes.1_________
5________6_________
10________4 If you don't use your arms or your legs for some time, they will become weak. When you start using them again, they will gradually become stronger again. Everybody knows this. Yet many people do not seem to know that it is the __1__ with memory. When someone says that he has good memory, he really means that he __2__ give it enough chance to become stronger.If a friend says that his arms and legs are weak, we __3__ that it is hies own fault. But if he tells us that he has a poor memory, many of us think that his __4__ are to blame, and __5__ of us know that it is just his own fault.Have you __6__ found some people can't read or write but usually have __7__ memories? This is __8__ they cannot read or write and they __9__ they cannot write them down in a little notebook. They must remember dates, names, so their memory is the whole time being exercised.So if you want a good memory, learn __10__ these people, practice remembering. 1_________
5________ 6_________
10________ 5 Reading books is a hobby for all kinds of reasons. First, reading books is __1____. You can always keep yourself interested and help you to have an enjoyable time if you like reading. This especially useful ___2___ the weather is bad . It is a relaxing hobby, too. You can really become lost in a book. Next, you can read a book __3__ : in a car ,in a waiting-room ,on a place, in bed ---even in the bath. All you __4__ is a book! Reading is convenient(方便)hobby as it is easy to stop and then start again.__5__ good reason for reading books is that it is useful. If you read as a hobby, you will get better and better at it . This __6__ that you will read faster and will become better at understanding what you reading improves, you will probably find your schoolwork becomes much_7___ . Many school subjects depend on good reading and, as you read more and more.Some people say that reading is out of date. This is not _8___. You have to be able to read to use a computer and , the better you read , the better your computer skills will be . Reading is __9__ out of date!Good readers are most likely to be good __10__, too. They are usually good at spelling as well, and have more things to write about .Reading books is a wonderful hobby. What other hobby could be more useful, or more enjoyable?
中考母11_________
5________6_________
10________6中考母题2 Big schoolbags have been a serious problem for students for long time. Maybe your schoolbag is too__1__ to carry, and it troubles you a lot __2__ you want to find a book out to read . Now an e-textbook will __3__ you. It is said that e-textbook will be __4__ in Chinese middle schools. An e-textbook, in fact, is a small __5__ for students. It is much __6__ than a usual schoolbag and easy. __7__ it is as small as a book, it can hold all the materials(材料) for study. The students can read the text page on the screen, take notes __8__the pointer(屏写笔). Or even " hand in" their __9__ to teachers by sending e-mails. All they have to do is to press a button. Some people say e-textbooks are good,but some say they may be __10__ for the students' eyes .What do you think of it?1_________
5________6_________
10________7 More and more advertisement appear on the Web. You have to be __1__ not to be fooled or tricked (欺骗)by the advertisements on the Internet . Something is said to be a bargain (便宜物), but it isn't always cheap . And some so-called new things just have a new outside . However, shopping _2___ is a kind of fashionable thing today. I love to buy things of everyday use, so I often get lost of _3___ about them on websites online. For example, if I want an MP3, I can choose my favorite one , and look for _4___ the users like or don't like about it , then decide __5__ to buy or not . And at the _6___ time, you don't have to go to a shop __7__ walk around a crowded shopping area, so you don't have to __8__ much time. The Internet is useful __9___ shopping, but be careful not to _10___ too much. 中考母31_________
5________6_________
10________8中考母4 Sarah Winchester lived in California. She was a very rich woman. She didn't buy many jewels(珠宝) OR __1__ clothes. But she spent millions of dollars in __2__ a house.
She __3__ to do it at the age of 45. The __4__ thing about Sarah's house was that it seemed never __5__ . The work on the house went on for 38 years because Sarah was afraid to finish building it. Sarah's house was near San Jose. Every day, a lot of __6__ arrived there to work for her. Sarah wanted more rooms and more doors and more windows, so the workers __7__ on building them. The house was seven floors high and had 160 rooms. There were 200 doors and 1,000 windows. There were also three lifts, nine kitchens, and 47 fireplaces. __8__ did Sarah want a house that kept getting bigger? It was because Sarah was afraid of __9__ . She thought she would die when the house waws finished , so she didn't want her house to be finished.Sarah Winchester's plan seemed to have worked because she __10__to be 83 years old and her house was finished then.1_________
5________6_________
10________9Nowadays , the word is facing the big problem of energy shortages(短缺). The energy that we can use is running out day by day. Maybe one day we will all end up __1__ dirty water if we don't do anything about it . Here are some things that everyone can do to __2__ energy.First, we must try not to use too much air conditioning_3___ the summer months. That needs a great deal of electricity. Second, we should try to __4__ to turn off the shower while washing our hair. Third, we must not let leaky taps(漏水的水龙头0run all day. Fix them as soon as __5__. Also, try to close the fridge as son as possible .This will save a lot of electricity and is good __6__the fridge as well. Another thing we can try is to ride our bicycles__7__ of driving cars or riding buses. They 'drink' lots of petrol(汽油), which __8__ comes from oil, a nonrenewable resource. Finally, don't forget to turn off the lights when _9___ a room. It dosen't take much time but save a lot of electricity.I hope more and more people will realize the __10__ of energy saving and do what they can to use less so that life on Earth will be good in the future. 中考母51_________
5________6_________
10________10(预测1)Have you ever met anyone of your age from America? Do you think you would have a lot in common with middle school students there? With only one look, you can see lots of differences.For example, classes in amerian schools are __1__ than yours. Most classes have no more than 30 students. Most students in the US don't wear schooluniforms. And they don't have group exercises each day as the way you do. If they saw your exercises, they would think you __2__very strange! In fact, Chinese students and American students have very different __3__. What's the first thing you think about when
you __4__ up in the morning ? It's probably your lessons at school. Chinese students are very hard-working ,__5__ under lots of stress from their parenrs and teachers. Chinese students study at night, and sometimes even on the weekend __6__ their exams are very important . For Chinese students ,school is life , but not for American students . They don't have to worry __7__passing exams all the time, so they can spend time in and out of school doing things. They __8__.
Children do different things for fun, like playing sports, making music or surfing the Internet.But many Americab teachers think that just __9__ hard isn't enough to make a good student. They encourage students to become well-rounded by tryiny __10__ of different t6hings.1_________
5________6_________
10________11(预测2) Many teenagers want to become famous. They want to be a film star, __1__ wor on a popular musical show. In our dreams these things happen easily. But what is life __2__ for teenagers who have really realized their dreams? In 2005 anew musical, Billy Elliot, opened in England . It was very successful. It told the story of a poor boy __3__ Billy Elliot who wanted to be a ballet dancer. Billy is 13 at the beginning of the story, and 17 at the __4_-. So the show has two actors playing Billy at __5__ages. The boys who play Billy beat hundreds of other boys to get the part. They have to be able to sing and dance really well. The boys
who play Bill live in London, near the thertre, for four weeks out of five. So they miss their families and friends. They have lessons __6__ the day and then work in the evening . They spend most of their weekends practicing their singing and dancing . When they knew the show waas a big success, the producers needed __7__ boys. The boys working on the show were __8__ older and their voices could change !So 15 new boys were chosen. They came to London and trained for a whole year before the producers decided __9__ they are wanted . Imagine how hard that __10__ be! Becoming a star isn't easy . Not like in your dreams!1_________
5________6_________
10________12(预测3) What should healthy people look like? One hundred middle school students in Shanghai can show you the __1__. Shanghai has just picked its 100 healthier children. These children were __2__ from 60,000 school students. They are neither too fat __3__too thin. They see and hear clearly . They look happy and lively. "We want children to have more healthyhabits. Many children care __4__ about homework than their health," said wang Zhanxiong , a Shanghai education officer. It __5__ five month to choose the healthier hundred . First, students' eyesight, hearing and teeth were checked. Then there was a hard test of their minds and bodies . __6__ November 19, 2004, these children got together at Shanghai Weyu Junior Middle School to tell stories about how they keep fit. Many say doing sports and having good habits are important. Hu Mushuang ,13, practices taekwondo(跆拳道) twice every week for a year . "I __7__ to be a weak girl," she said , "but
doing taekwondo every week gives me a light body and makes me happy." Xu Li has strong ,white teeth. She is __8__ nine years old but has already made many TV ads for tooth-paste(牙膏). Xu knows how to keep her teeth healthy. "Have milk instead of sweets or junk food ," she said
"Brush your teeth __9__every day." Having a healthy body is not all you need. Ni Jiaxian, a Junior 2 girl, says that __10__ friends with boys help one grow. "Girls shouldn't be shy with boys," she said , "Friendship with them makes you brave and clever."1_________
5________6_________
10________13(中考预测4)  A teenager girl couldn't stand her parents' family rules, so she left home.She wanted to be famous. But she had poor education and several years __1__ she had to ask for food for a __2__. Now her father has died . Her mother is __3__ old woman .But she is still looking for daughter . She has __4__to every coner of the city. Everywhere she goes, she puts up a big photo of herself on the wall. At the lower part of the photo she writes, "I still love you..., come back home!"One day , the daughter saw one of the photos. The face was familiar(熟悉). "Is that my mother?" She moved __5__ and read the words:I still love you ... She cried. When she got home, it was early morning. She knocked on the door. The door opened __6__. She rushed to her mother's bedroom. Her mother was sleeping. She __7__her mothe rup, " It's me! Your daughter is back home. The mother and daughter held each other answered ssftly, "The door has never been locked __8__ you left."The door of parents' __9__ for their children will never be __10__.14(中考预测5)A teacher from a western country visited a school in an __1__ country. In an art class, she
watched sixty children when they learned to __2__ a cat. The teacher drew a big "O" on the blackboard, and sixty children copies(仿照)it on their papers. The teacher drew a small "O" on the top of the first and then put two "ΔΔ"on __3__ of it . The children drew in the same way . The lesson
went on until there were sixty-one cats in the classroom.. Each student's cat ___4__ like the one on the blackboard.The visiting teacher watched the lesson and felt __5__ . The teaching means were very much different from the way of teaching in her county. A children's __6__ lesson in her own county produced (产生)a lo0t of pictures, each one is quite __7__ from the others. Why? What makes this difference in educational means (教育方式)?
In a classroom in any county, the teacher teaches more than art or history or language. In __8___ such as the United States or Canada ,students are asked to work by themselves and find answers also by themselves. The students are helped to learn to have their __9__ ideas. In countries such as China and Japan, students often work together and help each other in the classroom, but the teachers teach and the students listen. The students are asked to memorize(记忆) a lot . They have to learn the same textbook. They do the same __10__ and give the same answers.15(中考预测6)Many parents want their children to be famous one day. But do children have the __1__ dream.A new play called ,Hi, Ke'ai by Beijing Children's Art Theater__2__ the story of a boy called Ke'ai. His parents would like him to become a painter or musician or scientist one day. They teach him to paint and to play the panio, but Ke'ai doesn't enjoy these __3__. Then one day Ke'ai's parents see Liu Xiang __4__ a gold medal at the Athens Olympic Games, and they want him to be a sportsman."Why do they want me to be somebody __5__ ?" Ke'ai asks and says, "I only want to be __6__."The play shows us that it is good __7__ parents to learn understand their children. It helps parents to think about __8__ kids want to do.Young audiences(观众) enjoy the story ,and __9__ the music in the play. There are two songs in the play. One of them, "Ke'ai's Son" is very easy to learn ,__10__ the audiences can sing the song on their wayhome after the play.16(中考预测7)In Canada you can find dogs, cats
horses,etc., in almost every family . These are their pets. People love these pets and have them__1__ good friends. __2__ they
keep them in their houses, they take them to anomal hospitals to give them injections(注射)so that they __3__ carry disease. They have special animal food stores, though they can get animal food in almost every store. Some people __4_- about two hundred Canadiandollars a month on animal food. When you visit people's homes, they would be very __5__ to show you their pets and they are very proud of them.You will also find almost every family has a bird feeder in their garden. All kindsd of birds are welcomed to come and have a good meal. They are free too come and go.__6__ is allowed to kill any animals
in Canada. They have a law against killing wild animals. If you killed an animal, you would be punished . If an animal happened to get run over by a car, people would be very __7__ about it.People in Canada have many reasons to __8__ animals. One of
them might be: their family tie is not as close as ours. When children grow up, they __9__ their parents and start their own life. Then the old will feel __10__ . But pets can solve this problem. They can be good friends and never leave them alone.17(中考预测8)  Out of all the stories , this is the only one I believe. This particular(特别)morning was some time between the 10th __1__ 20th of January,1991. The Gulf War had just started .That's how I remember. Anyway, my mother, my wife, my daughter and I with our dog went __2__ a walk to the "dog beach" in Perth. The girls were __3__ a hurry , so they left me behind . __4__ usual, I had to look for them everywhere. It was about 11:00 a.m. and the bright sun was nearly above me. I looked up at the __5__,
and what I saw next to the sun really surprised me. There ___6__ two bright stars, shining, just like sun. They moved across the sky with such great speed (速度). I had never seen anything like that. After moving at that surprising speed they __7__ suddenly. They stayed in one place in the sky for about two minutes, and then __8__ disappeared (消失). The girls didn't see anything and I didn't tell them anything, __9___. Then, during the evening news, there were 600 reports of UFO in Perth alone. It was said that one German student____10__ the pictures of them.

我要回帖

更多关于 填词软件 的文章

随机推荐