外语写作手法朋友

当前位置: &
写信欢迎朋友来温州旅游英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
写信欢迎朋友来温州作文
Dear Fred,
I&m very glad to know you will take a vacation in Wenzhou. Welcome to Wenzhou, Wenzhou is a very beautiful city. The weather in Wenzhou is always fun. It&s always w sunny, but it&s alittle cold now ,so you should pack your warm clothes. The food in Wenzhou is also very delicious, it&s not spicy.
Wenzhou has many sights, such as Jiangxin Island and Yandang Mountains. It&s very famous and wonderful. And there are many tourists every year. Traffic in Wenzhou is very busy. If you don&t want to spend too much money, you can go somewhere by bus, but it&s usually convenient to take the taxi to the places. People in Wenzhou are very friendly.
If you have some problems, you can ask them for help. Near the train station, there are many hotels. It&s comfortable, though sometimes it&s a little expensive. At last, I hope that you have a good tripe in Wenzhou.
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
小升初英语作文大全:最好的朋友
来源:  17:05:48 【】 
精心整理了“小升初英语作文大全:最好的朋友”,望给大家带来帮助!
  小升初英语作文:最好的朋友
  I have a best friend.
  She has long,straight,black hair,big,black eyes and a small nose.She is very thin and kind,she is cute,too. Her English and Chinese is very good.She is hard-working.
  She favorite season is summer,because it's hot ,she can eat ice- cream.She like playing the piano ,reading books and singing songs.
  Who's she? She is my best friend ---Sun Mengqi.She has a very good English name,too---Angle.
  小升初英语作文:我的家庭
  This is my family. There are four people in my family. My grandmother, my father, my mother and me.
  My grandmother has short white hair. She looks very nice. My father has short black hair and small eyes. He looks very fat, so I often call him “fat man”. He works at a factory. My mother works at a L.D.T. My mother has long black hair. She likes sports and traveling, so I often go on sports with my mother. On holidays my family often go to travel. I study at Guiyuan Primary School. We are very happy.
  编辑推荐:
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 17:51:37)?&&( 17:47:27)?&&( 17:35:52)?&&( 22:05:51)?&&( 21:59:06)?&&( 21:54:28)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
用英语给朋友写道歉信:2012考研英语作文范文
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Dear Bob,I am writing to make an apology to you for I forgot to return a music CD which I borrowed f
I am writing to make an apology to you for I forgot to return a music CD which I borrowed from you last week. Yesterday I have come back from Canada and I found it in my luggage. I am so sorry that you cannot listen to it at present.
The CD which I borrowed from you is made in Canada, so I believe you can find another one in your local store. How about your buying another CD by yourself and I will pay for it? If you cannot find the similar one, I would send it back to you through a post office. And if there are any other solutions you like, please let me know.
I am sorry again for my carelessness. Looking forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely,
参考译文:
亲爱的鲍勃,
我从加拿大回来后收拾行李时突然发现了你上周向你借的音乐CD,这才明白我忘记将CD归还给你了,我感到万分抱歉!很抱歉你现在不能听了。
我向你借的CD是加拿大的,所以你应该可以在当地商店买到另外一个。所以你能不能自己买一个,我把钱寄给你?如果你找不到另外一个类似的CD了,我就用特快专递把这个CD寄回去。如果有你喜欢的其他方案,请告知我。
再次为我的粗心道歉。期待你的回复。
相关英语学习内容
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
考研作文头条
朱泰祺,考研英语辅导专家, 原北京北京化工大学外语系主
考研英语写作常用词汇,汇总了各种专业话题相关的英语词
考研英语作文疯狂背诵30篇,教会学生审题,附有名师点评和
考研英语作文写作常用谚语汇总,汇总了在写英语作文时可
考研作文最新更新
英语口语最新头条
英语口语最新推荐
2013年全国硕士研究生统一入学考试全国硕士研究生入学考试《综合英语》考试科目
漫画&把我整成**明星的样子&--- 影射整容现象以及山寨现象背景介绍:
英语口语阅读排行
我们也在这里:外语写作好朋友_百度知道
外语写作好朋友
reading books and playing badminton. We become friends for three years, because we want to make progress together. We help each in study. We both study hard and do well in studies朋友 My Friend I have many friends. I am happy to have such a good friend. She lives in the same area with me, and one of them is Lily, we both like listening to the music. For example. We have many things in common, we go to school together. Every school day. She is one of my best friends
其他类似问题
好朋友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你的朋友学英语有困难,尤其是听力能力,写作也不好,请你给他提建议(英语作文)
你的朋友学英语有困难,尤其是听力能力,写作也不好,请你给他提建议(英语作文)
不区分大小写匿名
Dear Vicky,
How are you? I heard that you are having troubles with your English, is it getting along well? I have some advices for you, it might help you with your English a little bit.
I heard that your listening skills are very bad. You could try to borrow an English movie and listen to it with words. Or you can tune in an English radio channel so everytime you are in the car, you can listen to English.
I aslo heard that your writing skills are not good neither. You can imporve this by writing and reading more stories, poems, or little paragraphs.
I really hope that your English could get better.
Sincerely,
XX/XX/XXXX(日/月/年)
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 童年的朋友写作背景 的文章

随机推荐