外语老师指导大家写作时老师

外语写作新老师_百度知道
外语写作新老师
his semester. We feel so depressive to have her lesson. Therefore. The result is that we can’t answer her question, my class has a new English teacher, she always talks in English. Firstly, things have changed. In addition. However, but nothing changes. She is a young and beautiful lady. We don’t understand her words, she is serious and never smiles to us, she always asks us in English. We tell her that. We have a great impression on her, all students are afraid of having English lesson. Besides, because we can’t understand her, after several classes later
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁外语写作老师_百度知道
外语写作老师
She is young and beautiful. I can learn a lot from her. She graduated from a famous university of our country. She comes to our school for two years. She can lead the teaching joyful, because she is knowledgeable. I like her class very much, because she always can tell us interesting stories. In her class, everything seems to be easy. I want to be such a knowledgeable person like her我的老师 My Teacher Miss Zhang is my Chinese teacher
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁外语写作钢琴老师_百度知道
外语写作钢琴老师
I like playing piano. They are long and thin. Her hair is long and straight. She likes wearing white dress. And I have a good teacherMy Piano Teacher I am ten years old. And her fingers are the most beautiful I have ever seen. I want to be as excellent as her in the future. She is beautiful. I feel pleasant when I hear her songs. She can use them to play wonderful songs, just like the fairy from the heaven
其他类似问题
钢琴老师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
我的老师 My Teacher Miss Zhang is my Chinese teacher. She is young and beautiful. Sh旦供测佳爻簧诧伪超镰e graduated from a famous university of our country. She comes to our school for two years. I like her class very much, because she always can tell us interesting stories. In her class, everything seems to be easy. She can lead the teaching joyful. I can learn a lot from her, because she is knowledgeable. I want to be such a knowledgeable person like her.
热心网友 &2-18 22:50
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &