外语写作丰富多彩的暑假生活活

英语作文.我的暑假生活在线等“我的暑假生活很充实,有开心的同学聚会,平时在家,洗洗衣服,做做饭,看看电视,上会网,生活虽然很平淡,却很快乐,天天和爸妈还有姐妹在一起幸福的生活,我爱我的暑假生活”_百度作业帮
英语作文.我的暑假生活在线等“我的暑假生活很充实,有开心的同学聚会,平时在家,洗洗衣服,做做饭,看看电视,上会网,生活虽然很平淡,却很快乐,天天和爸妈还有姐妹在一起幸福的生活,我爱我的暑假生活”
My summer vacation life is very substantial,have a happy reunion,usually at home,wash clothes,do the cooking,have a look on television,network,although life is very dull,but happy,every day,and my parents and sisters together happy life,I love my summer life.
要求80字左右,条理清晰,叙事明确问题补充:初中作文 用一般将来时 My 我能问下您多大年纪吗?这是什么级别的作业?您要是研究生在发暑假,我
作业一定要自己做,实在不会问家长,要做好孩子!!!!!
您可能关注的推广当前位置: &
暑假英语作文:我的假期生活
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
This year's summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear.
I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed interest in English. They could read write wellthey could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very needed in the countryside.
以上便是关于 & 六级预测作文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:暑假生活英语作文带翻译
【无忧考网 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《暑假生活英语作文带翻译》请大家参考!  新学期开始了,同学们都返回学校重新见面。他们正在谈论自己的暑假生活。我更高兴,迫不及待地想告诉他们我是怎么过的。终于轮到我,了,我告诉他们我暑假期间在一家餐馆当服务员。他们起初并不相信。“是真的。”我说,“刚开始时可惨了,但几天以后我就可以做得很好了。这个暑假我挣了600元钱呢。”他们都目瞪口呆地看着我。  a new term began. students all returned to school and met again. they were talking about what they had done in the holidays. i was much happier. i couldn't wait to tell my story. now it's my turn. i told them i got a job in a restaurant. i worked as a waitress. they didn't believe at first.  "yes, it's true. "i said," i really had a hard time at the beginning. but several days later, i could do a good job. i earned six hundred yuan this holiday. "they all looked at me with their mouths open.关于暑假生活的英语作文400词左右,_百度作业帮
关于暑假生活的英语作文400词左右,
The flight of time,time flies like a shuttle.",happy summer vacation is about to go away,but I still say.I remember a holiday at noon,the sun baked the earth father moxibustion.Look at!The flowers were heave great sighs,seemed to wilt,feeble.Cried:"dead heat,heat died ......"!Grass brother bent almost burnt by sun become dejected and despondent,cried:" so thirsty,very thirsty "!The air was filled with heat,so it almost breathless.I really could not stand,decided to give the poor " a completely defeated army to " rescue " ".In the evening,I call two pots of water to quench their thirst Xiaoshu,flowers -- water.I'll take a shower for small tree,the tree " grunt " breath in my stomach.The grass also issued a " signal ":I also want to have a shower,I also want to have a shower.I quickly put water to grass brother.Bean big sweat like a broken line of pearl,down my cheeks continuously drip.After 40 minutes of the rescue,plants are smiling.Rose Lady dance,smiled and said:" Wow,cool!" Grass brother start the game." ".Be in fine fig tree said:" cool!" Look,everything is so beautiful.“光阴似箭,日月如梭”,快乐的暑假即将离我们而去,但我还是意犹未尽.记得一个假日的中午,太阳公公灸烤着大地.瞧!那些花儿们唉声叹气的,似乎都要枯萎了,有气无力地哭喊着:“热死了,热死了……”!小草弟弟弯着腰几乎被烈日给烤焦了,垂头丧气地叫道:“好渴,好渴”!空气中弥漫着热浪,使人们都快喘不过气来.我实在是看不下去了,决定要对这些可怜的“残兵败将”进行“抢救”.傍晚,我打来两盆水,给花儿们解渴消暑——浇水.我先给小树洗澡,只见小树“咕噜咕噜”一口气就吞进肚子里去了.小草也发出了“求救信号”:我也要淋个浴,我也要淋个浴.我连忙把水洒向小草弟弟.豆大的汗珠儿像断了线的珍珠,顺着我的面颊不断往下淌.经过40分钟的抢救,植物们都笑眯眯的.玫瑰花小姐迎风起舞,笑着说:“哇塞,好舒爽啊!”小草弟弟做起了游戏“真舒服”.小树精神抖擞地说:“好清凉啊!”瞧,一切都那么美好.
哈哈,找枪手呢吧。自己独立完成吧。
您可能关注的推广我的暑假生活 英语作文我暑假去青岛了...主要写一下这件事 初二水平就好 80词左右_百度作业帮
我的暑假生活 英语作文我暑假去青岛了...主要写一下这件事 初二水平就好 80词左右
I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year.I liked green plants,clear rivers and lovely amimals there.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain and sometimes I went swimming in the river.I kept a diary every day.I liked not only the scene of the countryside,but also the people there.I helped them to do farm work.I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons.The children were interested in English.They were good at reading and writing,but did not do well in listening and speaking.I helped them improve their listening and speaking.Their parents thought highly of me.I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside.
我暑假去参加
溜冰鞋比赛了
主要讲这一见事
初一水平就好了
The hot summer often is perseverance, each person is different, but the persistence of the gate open knowledge. You will see the distance I would into. Through the hot, also represents you onto a new ...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假生活英语作文 的文章

随机推荐