lllbethene壁咚是什么意思思

hypersthene是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
hypersthene&:&紫苏 ...
在&&中查看更多...
hypersthene的用法和样例:
The results show that, Main crystallization phase of glass ceramic was hedenbergite, and the minor crystallization phases were augite and hypersthene.
结果表明:矿渣微晶玻璃的主析晶相为钙铁辉石,次晶相为普通辉石和紫苏辉石;
They are composed mainly of garnet + diopsit + hypersthene + plagioclase.There are symplektites of Am + Pl, Cpx + Pl or Hy + Pl in different granulites, respectively.
它们的主要矿物成分由石榴石、透辉石、紫苏辉石、斜长石等组成,在石榴石边部分别形成角闪石+斜长石,紫苏辉石+斜长石或透辉石+斜长石后成合晶结构。
hypersthene granite
紫苏辉石花岗岩
hypersthene gabbro
紫苏辉长岩
hypersthene的海词问答与网友补充:
hypersthene的相关资料:
【近义词】
[矿物]紫苏辉石...
hypersthene:紫苏辉石紫苏辉石是辉石矿物中斜方辉石的一种,为硅酸盐矿物。是正辉石亚族中最常见的矿物。他们既可是岩浆结晶作用的产物,也可是变质作用的产物。 化学组成 紫苏辉石辉石族矿物的一般化学式可以用W1-p(X…
相关词典网站:这个单词你近期已经查过5次了,小D建议你将它收录到单词本。
单词选择:
exist,be,livehappen, occur, take placeI
this was during the visit to my parents' houseThere were two hundred people at his funeralThere was a lot of noise in the kitchenbe identical or equivalent toOne dollar equals 1,000 rubles these days!
form or composeThis money is my only incomeThe stone wall was the backdrop for the performanceThese constitute my entire belongingThe children made up the chorusThis sum represents my entire income for a yearT
, , , , work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific functionHe is a herpetologistShe is our resident philosopher
, represent, as of a character on stageDerek Jacobi was Hamlet
, , spend or use timeI may be an hourhave life, be aliveOur great leader is no moreMy grandfather lived until the end of war
, to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive formlet her bebe priced atThese shoes cost $100
, 名词解释:a light strong brittle grey toxic bivalent metallic element
好文推荐:与naphthene相似词语
naphthene ['naefθi:n]
naphthene的意思、解释
1.&(石油)环烷,环烷(属)
naphthene的用法例句
1. alkylated naphthene 烷化环烷 2. In conversion comparison method, the leak is found by looking at the naphthene conversion. 转化率比较法是根据特定环烷烃的转化率来判断; 3. Keywords TCMi-PN 硫脲;络合物;微晶蜡;异构烷烃;环烷烃; 4. For hydrocarbons with similar relative molecular weight, the KL values of paraffin, naphthene and aromatics decrease in order. 对于相对分子质量近似的烃,烷烃KL值>环烷烃KL值>芳烃KL值; 5. Keywords atmospheric-vacunaphthene 常减压蒸馏装置;长周期;环烷基原油; 6. A new type of oil - soluble imidazole corrosion delay agent has been Synthesized from naphthene acid and organic amine . 以环烷酸、有机胺为原料合成咪唑啉油溶性缓蚀剂。dipyrromethene的用法和样例:
boron- dipyrromethene (BDP) dyes
硼-二吡咯亚甲基染料
Progress on Boron Dipyrromethene Fluorophore Based on Fluorescence Cations Probes
氟硼二吡咯类阳离子荧光探针的研究进展
dipyrromethene的海词问答与网友补充:
dipyrromethene的相关资料:
相关词典网站:呃~~~啦啦啦流泪了狼来了刘姥姥露露脸~~~
(你)(Love)(XX)
啦啦啦 浏览量 狼来了 刘姥姥 李雷雷 李玲玲 拉拉拉 六六六 零陵路乐乐乐
christine1997&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&