i wanna be the guyboshy

求I wanna be the boshy的第三关BOSS的BGM。_百度知道
求I wanna be the boshy的第三关BOSS的BGM。
Do the Mario, and then again是一个大叔唱的, and then again!Swing your arms from side to sideCome on!Come on now, it's do the Mario!Do the Mario, it's the Mario.Let&#39.Let&#39!You&#39!It's do the Ms time to go!Take one step!Do the Mario!Ts time to go, it&#39!Do the Mario!Swing your arms from side to sideCome on,ve got it,歌词如下! 求这首歌的文件, all together now
提问者采纳
这是 SUPER MARIO BROTHERS SUPER SHOW LYRICS - TV THEME SONGS 的 歌词甚么文件 ?
请留意。。
提问者评价
十分感谢~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁页面载入中..
i wanna be the boshy 03--优酷3G
i wanna be the boshy 03
时长:7:5播放:50发布:509天前会员:ToadOK
标签:IWanna
移动用户上网接入点请设置为cmnet
电信用户上网接入点请设置为ctnet
播放:3 发布:55
简介:无相关简介
播放:105 发布:65
播放:8 发布:3
播放:74 发布:25
播放:9 发布:52
播放:14 发布:13
播放:4 发布:55
播放:9 发布:52
播放:14 发布:10
播放:4 发布:66
简介:无相关简介I wanna be the Boshy
Pages: [1]
Topic: I wanna be the Boshy &(Read 39159 times)
on: November 17, :59 PM »
What is it?I Wanna Be The Boshy is a very hard game with tons and tons of content and features.It's inspired by I Wanna Be The Guy, which is a classic game with lots of retro hints to old games from the NES, SNES and others.Some of the features includes:Single player mode.Competetive Coop play.Race your friends and see who get's to the next savepoint first! There are also ingame CHAT included.4 different difficulties.Ez-mode - Ridiculously easy compared to other &difficulties. On this difficulty, the bosses have 50% health and you get a turbo shoot button. There are also ez-blocks which makes the levels a lot easier than they would normally be.Totally Average-mode - More save points and normal boss health.Hardon-mode - Normal save points and normal boss health.You're gonna get raped-mode - 200% boss health and only 1 save before and after each boss. This is only for insane people.12 worlds.12 bosses.Hours and hours of gameplay.Secret items.Lots of secret items can be obtained. Some of them can even be used to do funny random stuff in-game!CDs that can play memorable songs ingame.Multiple unlockable characters including &The kid& from the original I wanna be the guy games, Kirby, and even Pedobear. Some characters need to be unlockedScreenshotsCreating and joining a multiplayer server.JoiningTo join a Multiplayer server:1. On the main menu select the &Online& button2. Find and click the arrow that says &Change profile&3. Set up your name and select your character (They all control the same, It's just a reskin).4. After setting up your profile, go back to the online menu and click and arrow next to the words &Change server&5. Click retrieve list and connect to &&6. After connecting to a server you may need to restart your game.7. After restarting and going to the online menu find a box on the left with a list of names8. Enter one of these names in the blank at the top of this box.9. Click the arrow next to where you entered this name.10. Wait a few seconds, the server host is being asked to add you to the game.11. If nothing happens try a different server or try to join this one again (If a server host dies the game glitches and wont let him add new people, so he may have missed it)12. You're inCreating a multiplayer game.1. Follow steps for joining a multiplayer game 1-62. In singleplayer, start a new game or load a saved game3. Press f12, this will show your server on the list of active servers and allow people to join yours4. After your friends are in, if you want to lock your server so no new people are able to join. just press f12 one more timeControlsZ = JumpX = ShootR = Restart at last checkpoint (In multiplayer this can also be used to teleport to the last used checkpointF2 = Exit current serverSounds awesome! Where do I get it?I will be hosting a server for the next few hours if anyone wants to join. &My server name will be Crash, I hope to see you there!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, :40 PM »
This does look like a lot of fun.
I'll have to try it soon!
The will of the Galaxy.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, :53 PM »
why I'm I scared to try it
Show your power, Gun Del Hell! Show them their fate! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here we go! Let's go, go, go, go, Django! Light and Dark! It comes down to this! Be afraid, Sun!
Pro YoCo strats #AGDQ2014 #GYCL
« Reply #3 on: November 19, :04 PM »
[0/18]completethink about it. Zom-bees.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, :48 PM »
Now I'm convinced I should try it &
« Reply #5 on: November 20, :21 PM »
I should warn anyone that plays it that the boss fights are insane.& When I did my full run of this, three of the bosses depleted my sanity and made me want to scream bloody murder at anyone that tried to calm me down.& To give everyone a fair warning it's bosses 5, 7, and 11.
supermariousa
« Reply #6 on: November 23, :37 PM »
You know that one segment when you have to repeat what King DeeDeeDee does? I'm stuck there.
« Reply #7 on: November 23, :24 PM »
You know that one segment when you have to repeat what King DeeDeeDee does? I'm stuck there.If you put up a server I can try and help you get past it.
supermariousa
« Reply #8 on: November 23, :34 PM »
You know that one segment when you have to repeat what King DeeDeeDee does? I'm stuck there.If you put up a server I can try and help you get past it.Well there is a new glitch that doesn't allow anyone to save teleport to each other and plus I just beat DeeDeeDee and I am now stuck again. This time on Ryu.
« Reply #9 on: November 23, :16 PM »
You know that one segment when you have to repeat what King DeeDeeDee does? I'm stuck there.If you put up a server I can try and help you get past it.Well there is a new glitch that doesn't allow anyone to save teleport to each other and plus I just beat DeeDeeDee and I am now stuck again. This time on Ryu.True, but I have active teleporters to both boss fights.& If you want I can help (or try to) with any boss battle.& Do you have a steam account?& If you do you can message me when you're playing again.
supermariousa
« Reply #10 on: November 23, :23 PM »
You know that one segment when you have to repeat what King DeeDeeDee does? I'm stuck there.If you put up a server I can try and help you get past it.Well there is a new glitch that doesn't allow anyone to save teleport to each other and plus I just beat DeeDeeDee and I am now stuck again. This time on Ryu.True, but I have active teleporters to both boss fights.& If you want I can help (or try to) with any boss battle.& Do you have a steam account?& If you do you can message me when you're playing again.Well now I switched to EZ and beat Ryu and Deedeedee and now is stuck on Mario. I don't really need help but co-oping the whole game on EZ from start to finish could be cool because most people who ask to join me come on for say 10 mins and then ditch mah.
« Reply #11 on: November 24, :37 AM »
Well now I switched to EZ and beat Ryu and Deedeedee and now is stuck on Mario. I don't really need help but co-oping the whole game on EZ from start to finish could be cool because most people who ask to join me come on for say 10 mins and then ditch mah.Well, you seem to be progressing quite nicely.& It's a shame that this fast progress is going to become a trainwreck once you get to boss 5.
« Reply #12 on: November 24, :04 PM »
I got a few levels after the tutorial before I said &Screw it, this game trolls!& and deleted it forever.EVERYTHING TROLLS MEEVERYTHING
supermariousa
« Reply #13 on: June 05, :35 PM »
I got a few levels after the tutorial before I said &Screw it, this game trolls!& and deleted it forever.EVERYTHING TROLLS MEEVERYTHINGTranslation: &I can't handle the slightest bit of difficulty so I ragequited!&
Pages: [1]
0 && this.options[this.selectedIndex].value) window.location.href = smf_scripturl + this.options[this.selectedIndex].value.substr(smf_scripturl.indexOf('?') == -1 || this.options[this.selectedIndex].value.substr(0, 1) != '?' ? 0 : 1);">
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
=> Discuss!
=> Spelunky Classic
===> Level-Sharing
===> Source
===> Bugs/Suggestions
=> Spelunky
===> Spelunky Support