有一句叫flame the diamonds in the chain叫哈哈哈哈是什么歌歌

一首名字好象叫SHE的歌_百度知道
一首名字好象叫SHE的歌
是首英文歌..有谁知道告诉我一下吧..,只晓得是个女的唱的.!谢了....
提问者采纳
com/01.德国乐队.:she 下载.mp3歌词, the beat in the drum She comes in the morning and the evening she’s gone Every little hour every second you live
Trust in eternity that’s what she gives She looks like Marilyn.mp3" target="_blank">http, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world (She is the one) She is the one (That you never forget) That you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met She’s the reason (oh she must be the reason) why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world (oh.com/01, walks like Suzanne She talks like Monica and Marianne She wins in everything that she might do And she will respect you forever just you She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty She is like you and me Like them like we She is in you and me She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh:Groove coverage乐队中文名://mantis.68ab:舞动精灵歌名:<a href="http. 对的吧, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She puts the rhythm.68ab.) Na na na na na …:She hangs out every day near by the beach
Havin’ a HEINEKEN fallin’ asleep
She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand Nobody ever put a ring on her hand Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea She is the story the story is she She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky Shining from high above you shouldn’t ask why She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh://mantis
提问者评价
感谢啊....就是这首啊.......西西^_^
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
歌手:跳房子 专辑:a wishful way
跳房子- she
she is the flame, and she is the blame.
she is the gain, and she is the pain
she&#039;s running, she&#039;s searching
through all the golden mountains.
she&#039;s aching, she&#039;s waiting
for the one could really be sure
she&#039;s trying, she&#039;s collecting
all the diamonds in the street.
she&#039;s taking and she&#039;s dancing
with the devils rushing away.
she is my name, and she is my pain.
she is my fame, and she is my gain.
for the one could really be sure.
all the diamonds in the st...
看看是这个吗?(super star)听听.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
she的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有一首叫she的歌的歌词?_百度知道
谁有一首叫she的歌的歌词?
.)Na na na na na , she must be the reason why God made a girlShe is so pretty all over the worldShe is so pretty all over the worldShe is so prettyShe is like you and meLike them like weShe is in you and meShe is the one that you never forgetShe is the heaven-sent angel you metOh, she must be the reason why God made a girlShe is so pretty all over the worldShe puts the rhythmGroove Coverage - SheLyrics by rummyjuliato my pretty boy~_*She hangs out every day near by the beachHavin’ a harnican fallin’ asleepShe looks so ***y when she’s walking the sandNobody ever put a ring on her handSwim to the oceanshore fish in the seaShe is the story the story is sheShe sings to the moon and the stars in the skyShining from high above you shouldn’t ask whyShe is the one that you never forgetShe is the heaven-sent angel you metOh., the beat in the drumShe comes in the morning and the evening she’s goneEvery little hour every second you liveTrust in eternity that’s what she givesShe looks like Marilyn, she must be the reason why God made a girlShe is so pretty all over the world(She is the one) She is the one(That you never forget) That you never forgetShe is the heaven-sent angel you metShe’s the reason (oh she must be the reason) why God made a girlShe is so pretty all over the world (oh.., walks like SuzanneShe talks like Monica and MarianneShe wins in everything that she might doAnd she will respect you forever just youShe is the one that you never forgetShe is the heaven-sent angel you metOh
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
she的相关知识
其他2条回答
心动 SHE KNOWS
跳房子- she
作词 作曲:田原
编曲:刘利敏李涛
she is the flame, and she is the blame.
she is the gain, and she is the pain
for the one could really be sure
she&#039;s taking and she&#039;s dancing
with the devils rushing away.
she is my name, and she is my pain.
she is my fame, and she is my gain.
for the one could really be sure.
参考资料:
好不容易才找到的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁唐唐脱口秀第三十八期开头歌名是什么?_百度知道
唐唐脱口秀第三十八期开头歌名是什么?
《唐唐脱口秀》38期开头音乐为《Chain Hang Low》。《Chain Hang Low》(链挂低)歌手:Jibbs所属专辑:《Jibbs Featuring Jibbs》发行时间:日歌词:do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗 do it wobble to the flo&#39; 它对着地板摇摆不定吗 do it shine in the light 它在灯光下闪闪发光吗 is it platinum, is it gold 它是白金的还是金的 could you throw it over ya shoulda 你能抛弃它吗 if ya hot, it make ya cold 如果你很激动,它会使你冷静 do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗 is that your chain 那是你的束缚吗 bout 24 inches is how low i let it hang 24英尺高 我把它悬挂了 hop out the ride let the diamonds smoke off the range 跳下汽车 让钻石冒烟在射程之外 just by the chain you can tell the big kid do his thang 只有通过项链你才能分辨大孩子是否在为所欲为 you know the name! 你知道名字的 is that your chain 那是你的束缚吗 bout 24 inches is how low i let it hang 24英尺高 我把它悬挂了 hop out the ride n let the diamonds smoke off the range 跳下汽车 让钻石冒烟在射程之外 just by the chain you can tell the big kid do his thang 只有通过项链你才能分辨大孩子是否在为所欲为 i&#39;m off the chain! 我脱离了束缚 yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah 是的 是的 是的 是的 i&#39;m hot kid 我是一个激动的孩子 chains so low you would think that diamonds never stop it 项链太低了你能想到钻石永远都不会中止 and it&#39;s funny cause you could never stop it 太可笑了因为你永远也不可能中止它 a bunch of rocks on my hand n i ain&#39;t even on the block yet 一堆石头在我头上 我甚至永远也不能在石头的上面 show em white gold sorta hold em like my tims 战士他们一点白色的金子 把握他们 and a chain hang 24 inches like the rims 就像我的铁链 像边缘一样悬挂24英尺 diamonds all blown up yeah sorta like a pimp 钻石都被放大 就像一个皮条客 so when i like hit the ice 因此 当我喜欢对抗冰的时候 it starts glistening off the tims (off the tims) 它开始闪闪发光 my chain hang 我悬挂着的项链 all it do is blang blang 他所做的事情就是闪耀 half blue, half red 一半蓝 一半红 like my diamonds gang bang 就像我的钻石一样 and don&#39;t even think 甚至不要去想 we on the same thing 我们想的是同一件事 charms so heavy they couldn&#39;t lift it till the crane came 魅力太沉重 他们不能够提升它 直到有起重机才能够提升它 do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗 do it wobble to the flo&#39; 它对着地板摇摆不定吗 do it shine in the light 它在灯光下闪闪发光吗 is it platinum, is it gold 它是白金的还是金的 could you throw it over ya shoulda 你能抛弃它吗 if ya hot, it make ya cold 如果你很激动,它会使你冷静 do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗 do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗 do it wobble to the flo&#39; 它对着地板摇摆不定吗 do it shine in the light 它在灯光下闪闪发光吗 is it platinum, is it gold? 它是白金的还是金的 could you throw it over ya shoulda? 你能抛弃它吗 if ya hot, it make ya cold 如果你很激动,它会使你冷静 do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗 yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah 是的 是的 是的 是的 i&#39;m so icy (do yo chain) 我太冷冰冰(你的项链) my trunk so heavy that my neck don&#39;t like me (do yo chain) 我的行李箱太沉 我的脖子已经麻木 (你的项链) go n no no no is not a game kid (do yo chain) 不是勇敢的孩子(你的项链) cause i throw my chain in the crowd 因为我把我的项链扔了 (do do do do do do yo chain) (你的项链) like game b 像游戏B is nothing 没有什么 diamonds is nothing to me 钻石对我来说什么都不是 (do yo chain) especially when i&#39;m dressing up (你的项链)尤其是当我打扮的时候 it&#39;s just a button to me 它对我来说只是一个纽扣 bling!(could you throw it over yo shoulda) 金光闪闪的!(你可以把它扔在你应该) and not to mention my teeth 不要提我的牙齿 cause they color coordinated 因为他们的颜色是一样的 complimenting the teeth 称赞牙齿 oh bra (boy) dats! 哦 男孩的录音 so check out my swag 检查我的行囊 diamonds red, white, n blue like the american flag 红色 白色 蓝色的钻石像美国国旗 boy (do yo chain) is so colorful 男孩是如痴的丰富多彩 n see i got that nice screen 我猜我得到了不错的屏幕 my money spend on jewels 我的钱花在了宝石商 i call it my ice cream 我把它叫做冰淇淋 chain, chain, chain, chain 项链项链项链项链 my music give you black eye 我的音乐给了黑色的眼睛 cuz of the beating 由于敲打 they think i am a mutant 他们认为我是个异类 the way a boy is beasting (chain, chain, chain, chain) 男孩儿的一种方式就是凶残 i stay when sometime you call it cheating 我停下来 当你称它是欺骗的时候 yeah, my boys always around 是的 我的男孩经常在周围 like it&#39;s a mee-ting 就像开会一样 is that your (do yo chain) chain!? 那是你的束缚吗 bout 24 inches is how low i let it hang (do yo chain) 24英尺高 我把它悬挂了(你的项链) hop out the ride 跳下汽车 let the diamonds smoke off the range (do yo chain) 让钻石冒烟在射程之外 (你的项链) just by the chain 只有通过项链 you can tell the big kid do his thang (do yo chain) 你才能分辨大孩子是否在为所欲为 (你的项链) You know the name! (do do do do do do yo chain) 你知道名字的 (你的项链) Is that your chain!? 那是你的束缚吗 Bout 24 inches is how low I let it hang (do yo chain) 24英尺高 我把它悬挂了 (你的项链) Hop out the ride 跳下汽车 let the diamonds smoke off the range (do yo chain) 让钻石冒烟在射程之外 (你的项链) Just by the chain 只有通过项链 you can tell the big kid do his thang (do yo chain) 你才能分辨大孩子是否在为所欲为 (你的项链) I&#39;m off the chain! (do do do do do do yo chain) 我脱离了束缚 do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗 do it wobble to the flo&#39; 它对着地板摇摆不定吗 do it shine in the light 它在灯光下闪闪发光吗 is it platinum, is it gold 它是白金的还是金的 could you throw it over ya shoulda 你能抛弃它吗 if ya hot, it make ya cold 如果你很激动 它会使你冷静 do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗 do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗 do it wobble to the flo&#39; 它对着地板摇摆不定吗 do it shine in the light 它在灯光下闪闪发光吗 is it platinum, is it gold 它是白金的还是金的 could you throw it over ya shoulda 你能抛弃它吗 if ya hot, it make ya cold 如果你很激动 它会使你冷静 do your chain hang low 你的项链悬挂的很低吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
片头:chain hong low-jibbs
脱口秀的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁唐唐脱口秀里开头都会有一首儿歌,求名字!_百度知道
唐唐脱口秀里开头都会有一首儿歌,求名字!
提问者采纳
my boys always around  是的, yeah  是的,他们直到有起重机才能够提升它  I m so icy (do yo chain)  我太冷冰冰(你是否被束缚)  My trunk so heavy that my neck don t like me (do yo chain)  我的行李箱太沉, white?  Bout 24 inches is how low I let it hang  我把它悬挂了24英尺高  Hop out the ride n let the diamonds smoke off the range  跳下汽车,把握他们  a chain hang 24 inches like the rims  就像边缘一样悬挂的24英尺的铁链  Diamonds all blown up yeah sorta like a pimp  钻石都被放大  So when I like hit the ice  因此, chain  锁链~  My music give you black eye  我的音乐给了你黑色的眼睛  Cuz of the beating  由于敲打  They think I am a mutant  他们认为我是个异类  The way a boy is beasting (chain?  Could you throw it over ya shoulda  你能抛弃它吗,我的孩子  So check out my swag  检查我的行囊  Diamonds red?  If ya hot?  Do it wobble to the flo  它对着地板摇摆不定吗, chain,我甚至永远也不能在石头的上面  Show em white gold sorta hold em like my tims  展现给他们一点白色的金子,它会使你冷静  Do your chain hang low‘  你的锁链悬挂的很低吗?)  not to mention my teeth  不要提我的牙齿  Cause they color coordinated  因为他们的颜色是一样的  Complimenting the teeth  称赞牙齿  Oh bra (boy) dats  哦, yeah, Is it gold  它是白金的还是金的?  Do it shine in the light  它在灯光下闪闪发光吗,让钻石在射程之外冒烟  Just by the chain you can tell the big kid do his thang  只有通过锁链你才能分辨大孩子是否在为所欲为  You know the name  你知道名字的  Is that your chain, chain?  Is it platinum?  I m off the chain  我脱离了束缚  Yeah, n blue like the American flag  红色, chain,钻石永远都不会中止  it s funny cause you could never stop it  太可笑了, it make ya cold  如果你很激动,是的  I m hot kid  我是一个激动地孩子  Chains so low you would think that diamonds never stop it  锁链太低了,你能想到,白色,因为你永远也不可能中止它  A bunch of rocks on my h n I ain t even on the block yet  一堆石头在我头上, chain)  男孩儿的一种方式就是凶残  I stay when n sometime you call it cheating  我停下来当你称它是欺骗的时候  Yeah?  Is that your chain,一半红  Like my diamonds gang bang  就像我的钻石一样  don t even think  甚至不要去想  We on the same thing  我们想的是同一件事  Charms so heavy they couldn t lift it till the crane came  魅力太沉重, half red  一半蓝,蓝色的钻石像美国国旗  Boy (do yo chain) is so colorful  男孩儿是如此的丰富多彩  N see I got that nice screen  我猜我得到了不错的屏幕  My money spend on jewels  我的钱花在了宝石上  I call it my ice cream  我把它叫做冰激凌  chain?  那是你的束缚吗, chain歌名:chain hang low这首歌中反复出现的童声合唱格外抓人耳朵,我的脖子已经麻木(你是否被束缚)  Go n no no no is not a game kid (do yo chain)  不是勇敢的孩子(你是否被束缚)  Cause I throw my chain in the crowd (do do do do do do yo chain)  因为我把我的锁链扔在角落里(你是否被束缚)  Like game B  像赌博  Is nothing  什么都不是  Diamonds is nothing to me  钻石对我来说什么都不是  (do yo chain) Especially when I m dressing up  尤其是当我打扮的时候  It s just a button to me  它对我来说只是一个纽扣  Bling (could you throw it over yo shoulda)  闪耀(你能把它抛弃吗, yeah!Do your chain hang low你的锁链悬挂的很低吗,当我喜欢对抗冰的时候  It starts glistening off the tims (off the tims)  它开始闪闪发光  My chain hang  我悬挂着的锁链  All it do is blang blang  他所做的事情就是闪耀  Half blue?  那是你的束缚吗,这段旋律取材自19世纪早期开始流行于美国的一首著名民歌(Turkey In The Straw)稻草上的火鸡Beasta
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
儿歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
chain hang low
Chain Hang Low望采纳
chain hang low
chain hang low
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Chain Hang Low-Jibbs, Chain Hang LowMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Chain Hang Low
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
chain hang low
Do your chain hang low
Do it wobble to the flo
Do it shine in the light
Is it platinum, Is it gold
Could you throw it over ya shoulda
If ya hot, it make ya cold
Do your chain hang low
Is that your chain?
Bout 24 inches is how low I let it hang
Hop out the ride n let the diamonds smoke off the range
Just by the chain you can tell the big kid do his thang
You know the name
Is that your chain?
Bout 24 inches is how low I let it hang
Hop out the ride n let the diamonds smoke off the range
Just by the chain you can tell the big kid do his thang
I m off the chain
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I m hot kid
Chains so low you would think that diamonds never stop it
it s funny cause you could never stop it
A bunch of rocks on my h n I ain t even on the block yet
Show em white gold sorta hold em like my tims
a chain hang 24 inches like the rims
Diamonds all blown up yeah sorta like a pimp
So when I like hit the ice
It starts glistening off the tims (off the tims)
My chain hang
All it do is blang blang
Half blue, half red
Like my diamonds gang bang
don t even think
We on the same thing
Charms so heavy they couldn t lift it till the crane came
Do your chain hang low
Do it wobble to the flo
Do it shine in the light
Do your chain hang low
Do your chain hang low
Do it wobble to the flo
Do it shine in the light
Is it platinum, is it gold?
Could you throw it over ya shoulda?
Do your chain hang low
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I m so icy (do yo chain)
My trunk so heavy that my neck don t like me (do yo chain)
Go n no no no is not a game kid (do yo chain)
Cause I throw my chain in the crowd (do do do do do do yo chain)
Like game B
Is nothing
Diamonds is nothing to me
(do yo chain) Especially when I m dressing up
It s just a button to me
Bling (could you throw it over yo shoulda)
not to mention my teeth
Cause they color coordinated
Complimenting the teeth
Oh bra (boy) dats
So check out my swag
Diamonds red, white, n blue like the American flag
Boy (do yo chain) is so colorful
N see I got that nice screen
My money spend on jewels
I call it my ice cream
chain, chain, chain, chain
My music give you black eye
Cuz of the beating
They think I am a mutant
The way a boy is beasting (chain, chain, chain, chain)
I stay when n sometime you call it cheating
Yeah, my boys always around
Like it s a mee-ting
Is that your (do yo chain) chain?
Bout 24 inches is how low I let it hang (do yo chain)
Hop out the ride n let the diamonds smoke off the range (do yo chain)
Just by the chain you can tell the big kid do his thang (do yo chain)
You know the name
(do do do do do do yo chain)
Is that your chain?
Bout 24 inches is how low I let it hang (do yo chain)
Hop out the ride n let the diamonds smoke off the range (do yo chain)
Just by the chain you can tell the big kid do his thang (do yo chain)
I m off the chain
(do do do do do do yo chain)
Do your chain hang low
Do it wobble to the flo
Do it shine in the light
Do your chain hang low
Do your chain hang low
Do it wobble to the flo
Do it shine in the light