just never give up出自蹦沙卡拉卡是什么歌歌

Taylor Swift的Never Give Up的歌词的中文意思是什么_百度知道
Taylor Swift的Never Give Up的歌词的中文意思是什么
不要网上那种逐字翻译的
提问者采纳
it could stay this simple就这样不要长大,掌握着自己的一切But don&#39,她也在慢慢的变老And don&#39,我不会让任何人打碎你的心And no one will desert you 没有人会抛弃你Just t let no one break your heart 我不会让任何人伤害你;d never grown up 我祈祷着;t you ever grow up 不要长大Oh,有许许多多的事情你没有办法做And you can't let nobody hurt you,这个世界好安静Your little eyelids flutter cause you&#39, you got nothing to regret 对你而言, wish I&#39,永远不会有人让你一个人害怕And even though you want to, please try to never grow up 即使你盼望着,在去看电影的路上And you&#39,我给了你一切我所拥有的If you could stay like that 希望你能一直保持这样Ot you ever grow up, 你可以就这样不要长大吗Don't you ever grow up, remember the words said 记得那个脚步声, nothing's wrapped around my finger 你的小手握着我的手指And it&#39, just try to never grow up即使你盼望着, turn on your favorite night light 我帮你盖上被子;d give all It you ever grow up亲爱的,就一直这样小小的Oh darling,就一直这样小小的Oh darling, it could stay this simple就这样不要长大, 你可以就这样不要长大吗Don&#39, 我站在我的新的公寓里In a big city, honey 亲爱的,我现在拥有的一切都会在未来的某一天消失So here I am in my new apartment现在;t make her drop you off around the block 但是别让她送你到离目的地一个街区远的地方(怕被别人看见)Remember that she&#39,也请试着不要长大吧Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room 把你童年房间的样子印在记忆里Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home 记忆听上去好像爸爸到家时的脚步声一般温馨Remember the footsteps, 你可以就这样不要长大吗Don's favorite songs 还有所有你弟弟最爱的歌I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone
我才意识到,世界就会这样一直简简单单的I won&#39,世界就会这样一直简简单单的Won're mortified your mom&#39,打开了你最喜爱的小夜灯To you everything's so quiet in the world tonight今晚;s getting older too 记得;t let no one break your heart不会让任何人打碎你的心And even though you want to, just stay this little就这样不要长大;s getting ready for school不要忘了你曾是如此兴奋的穿着睡衣一边跳着舞;t wait to move out someday and call your own shots你等不及有一天,真希望我没有长大I could still be little 我依旧是那样小小的Oh I don&#39,记得那些话语And all your little brother're dreaming 你的眼皮因为你正做的梦微微的颤动着So I tuck you in, don'd never grown up 真希望我没有长大I wish I&#39,你会搬出去, 你可以就这样不要长大吗Don's ever left you scarred 没有人伤害你;t you ever grow up亲爱的;d never grown up我不想长大,没有事情让你感到遗憾I&#39, 他们开车送我到这里It't let nobody hurt you 我不会让任何人伤害你Won&#39,不要长大You&#39, Oh darling,t you ever grow up, won&#39, it could stay this simple就这样不要长大,拥有自己的房子, don's just so much you can&#39,而让你感到羞愧At 14 there&#39, never grow up 试着的不要长大;s dropping you off 因为妈妈送你, just stay this little就这样不要长大;t you ever grow up 亲爱的;t lose the way that you dance around in your pj't you ever grow up亲爱的, don's funny, don&#39, wish I&#39,也请你试着不要长大Oh;t you ever grow up亲爱的;t you ever grow up, don&#39, just stay this little就这样不要长大,就这样一直小小的Ore in the car on the way to the movies 你坐在车里,打开了自己的小夜灯Wish I&#39, they just dropped me off 在一个大城市;t do 当你14岁的时候,真希望我没有长大It could still be simple 世界依旧是那样的简单Oh darling, don&#39,我还没有长大Oh I don't you ever grow up 亲爱的;d never grown up 我不想长大,一边做着准备去学校, 你可以就这样不要长大吗Don&#39, 你可以就这样不要长大吗Don&#39是 Never Grow Up 吧
~Your little hand's so much colder that I thought it would be 比我想象的要寒冷的许多So I tuck myself in and turn my night light on 我盖上了自己的被子,世界就会这样一直简简单单的No one&#39, don&#39,这一切是多么的有趣, just never grow up 不要长大
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
swift的相关知识
其他1条回答
是never grow up
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景歌曲名字或歌手 视频网址我写在下面了_百度知道
提问者采纳
com/play, rikka-chingwill i be a herowill i be somebody at the topwhatever you wantwhatever you dowhere ever you&#39Chipz - One Day When I Grow Up 试听 http, rikka-chingstarting off at zerorikka-ching?song_id=494116I don&#39.songtaste.ll be famousearning me a big poolanything that sounds coolyou name itone day when i grow up i wanna be a real somebodyi wanna move it upi wanna make a lot of moneyrikka-ching://ll end upit is up to youjust never give upgo reach for the topgo make your dreams come trueone day when i grow up i wanna be a real somebodyi wanna move it upi wanna make a lot of moneyrikka-ching://www, rikka-chingstarting off at zerorikka-ching
提问者评价
非常好,谢谢你。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
名字的相关知识
其他1条回答
【强悍单圈痕迹】Play振兴丶-L2-海盗宝藏迷宫单圈
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些说唱歌曲令你听完后瞠目结舌,为什么?
我先说吧...Papoose的Alphabetical Slaughter,这首歌太有创意了,翻翻字典凑凑韵脚就把歌出了,从A到Z一次,Alphabetical Slaughter Pt.2又从Z回到A,听完之后我都不会唱字母歌了...
按投票排序
原文: Immortal Technique – Dance With The Devil 中英双语MV“演唱者纽约哈林说唱歌手Immortal Technique歌曲出自他2001年的处子专辑Revolutionary Vol. 1制作人44 Caliber采样了Henry Mancini的经典名曲Love StoryDance Wi…
原文: Immortal Technique – Dance With The Devil 中英双语MV“演唱者纽约哈林说唱歌手Immortal Technique歌曲出自他2001年的处子专辑Revolutionary Vol. 1制作人44 Caliber采样了Henry Mancini的经典名曲Love StoryDance With The Evil则是出自电影《蝙蝠侠》中小丑的一句台词:Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?”-------语速快:原文: ------快语连珠 George Watsky – Pale Kid Raps Fast 中英双语MV一段据传是最快的Rap视频,目测还是不如Twista快,但是这个小伙子规规矩矩的发音和轻松的说唱风格还是很不错的,所以把这段非常快的Rap翻译了分享给大家。 …… 还有很多让人惊艳的作品非常多,题主自己提到 A -to- Z 也非常牛
Young Thug独唱的所有歌…
瞠目结舌的谈不上,但是第一感觉就比较惊奇或者奇特的就有很多。举个例子:krs-one 的never give up,记得第一次听到的时候是大学那会儿,2010、11年左右,歌曲响起来当时就震惊了, 这厮竟然sample了一首女声粤语歌曲,虽然当时的我已经勉强算是阅rap无数了,但是听到这种中西结合并且是在rap中出现的音乐还是很惊奇,因为在当时我有限的曲库里sample过一些中国元素的也就wu-tang的那些“呼哈”打斗声和武侠电影里的配乐了。于是立马上网查遍各种资料想知道到底sample的是哪首歌,但是碍于当时网络上关于rap和sample的资料有限,一直都没有找到答案。所以后来的几年中,只要听到这首歌,就又再次试图寻找sample的出处,也还是“找遍所有的街道,都~~~~~没有”。就在几个月前纪念黄霑老爷子多少周年的时候,偶然翻听了一下黄霑的作品,竟然无意间听到那熟悉的旋律,我擦原来是83版射雕里面的歌曲(原谅我关于83射雕只听过罗文甄妮那首主题曲)。当时那种踏破铁鞋无觅处,得来全不费工夫的感觉简直是强烈的不能再强烈。好了, 我已经写不下去了,有兴趣的可以去听下这首歌。
krs-one的hip hop lives,告诉你什么是黑怕。
O.T. Genasis 《Coco》.第一眼看专辑封面就在想这TM不是三鹿吧…
Noclue - New West,曾经吉尼斯记录的最快饶舌单曲,Wikipedia上记录的是51.27秒723个音节平均每秒14.1个。Eminem的"Rap God"中间是15秒97个词平均每秒6.5词,两者不分伯仲,但Noclue饶舌的段落更加地长。饶舌不是越快越好,但快嘴总会引起我们的兴趣和关注。【Noclue - New West】:Lyric:[Verse 1]NoClue (Hahaha)It's a plot to a schemeWanna see y'all throwin' the dub when I step on the sceneBigger figures and bigger dreamsThe life that I've never seen is never what it seemsBut as soon as I step on the sceneWith an attitude like I don't give a fuckI'm lovin' the way she's shaking her buttGot me fantasizing and I really wanna cutTake her to the back of the truck to see what's upI'm so consist, remember the West in '96Death Row, multiple gangsta hitsNever gonna be the sameSee the game's gonna flip every time I spitSo let's slide to the side, everybody that's feelin' the vibeLemme see you throw ya hands in the sky and everybody let's riseSo tell me what you know about the WestWear a bulletproof vest on your chest in the WestManifest in the WestShow your fatty in the Caddy in the WestSo tell me y'all forgot about the WestLegendary, young literary, preliminary never limitaryClown fools like it's meditaryThe rap game's most revolutionaryHalf the rappers in the game are very scaryY'all know what's upFour fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb cuffedIf you're real, let me see you throw it upMakin' money, then you never got no time to sluffFrom Sea-Town to Sac-TownThe bay area and back downFrom Portland to Oakland, L.A. up and smokin'[Hook x2]We West Coast representin', throwin' up them dubsCollar poppin', chickens jockin' 'cuz they wanna get cutWe throw the west up highCan't nobody see the west when we rideSo throw your hands in the skyAnd now my Niggas, let's rise[Verse 2]I'm the most lyrically elevated, articulated, behatedI physically orchestratedSee, they mad that I made itIncriminated, they stated, interrogated, debatedSee, I manipulated, the rap game's been invadedMetaphorically been relatedCaptivated, opinuated and verbally irritatedThe mind that contemplatedThese artists are animatedThe game's been fabricated but only through what you make itAin't nobody showin' nobody no pity in the WestEverybody already been feelin' gritty in the WestAll the females wanna get all pretty and show their kittyCome and be apart of the committee, only in the WestEverybody from the Southeast to the MidwestNever gonna be the type to be put to the testYou need to take a little time to confessI'm really one of the best, never lessGot them feeling the thump in their chestI'm a rare version, emergin', conversion, inversionEncouragin', of a lyrical reversion and urgin'Swervin' and splurgin', reconversion Metaphorically servin'Super supremacist, lyrical, physical, typical nemesisLyrically gifted, see the bitches, they reminisceTaking my greedy self, precipitation, so seriousSpeculated, motivated, impersonated, related, eliminatedToo good to be rated but hatedDebated, never degradedDisintigrated, could they be mad that I made it Or that I came and invadedSo, From Sea-Town to Sac-TownThe bay area and back downFrom Portland to Oakland, L.A. up and smokin'[Hook x4]We West Coast representin', throwin' up them dubsCollar poppin', chickens jockin' 'cuz they wanna get cutWe throw the west up highCan't nobody see the west when we rideSo throw your hands in the skyAnd now my Niggas, let's rise
那必须是大名鼎鼎的"Changes" by Tupac Shakur[1]Come on come onI see no changes. Wake up in the morning and I ask myself,"Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black.My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch.Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare.First ship 'em dope and let 'em deal to brothers.Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em kill each other."It's time to fight back", that's what Huey said.2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead.I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhereunless we share with each other. We gotta start makin' changes.Learn to see me as a brother 'stead of 2 distant strangers.And that's how it's supposed to be.How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?I'd love to go back to when we played as kidsbut things changed, and that's the way it is[Bridge w/ changing ad libs]Come on come onThat's just the way it isThings'll never be the sameThat's just the way it isaww yeah[Repeat]I see no changes. All I see is racist faces.Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races we under.I wonder what it takes to make this one better place...let's erase the wasted.Take the evil out the people, they'll be acting right.'Cause both black and white are smokin' crack tonight.And only time we chill is when we kill each other.It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other.And although it seems heaven sent,we ain't ready to see a black President, uhh.It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact...the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks.But some things will never change.Try to show another way, but they stayin' in the dope game.Now tell me what's a mother to do?Bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you.You gotta operate the easy way."I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way.Sellin' crack to the kids. "I gotta get paid,"Well hey, well that's the way it is.[Bridge][Talking:]We gotta make a change...It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we liveand let's change the way we treat each other.You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to dowhat we gotta do, to survive.And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?There's war on the streets and the war in the Middle East.Instead of war on poverty,they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do.But now I'm back with the facts givin' 'em back to you.Don't let 'em jack you up, back you up, crack you up and pimp smack you up.You gotta learn to hold ya own.They get jealous when they see ya with ya mobile phone.But tell the cops they can't touch this.I don't trust this, when they try to rush I bust this.That's the sound of my tool. You say it ain't cool, but mama didn't raise no fool.And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped and I never get to lay back.'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the payback.Some buck that I roughed up way back... comin' back after all these years.Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat. That's the way it is. uhh[Bridge 'til fade:]Some things will never changeNow that's what I call Thug Life
我脑子里的第一想法是 biggie 的 somebody's gotta die 。最后一句听完觉得毛骨悚然。
Fight the Power. By Public Enemy. 歌词太叼了…" Elvis was a hero to most, but he never meant shit to me, you see how racist the sucker was, simple and plain. Cause I am black and I am proud and hyped and ampled, most of my heroes don't appeal on stamps "
太叼了。Get out of here。
masta ace在papoose之前有alphabet soup,同样的创意。补充一个近期能想到的,就是the roots的undun,整张专辑倒着讲故事,到了后半段才反应过来。瞠目结舌算不上,有点让人惊讶吧。
when i be on the mic
hopsin ill mind 5
AR:军火库
Immortal technique - Dance with devil這首rap真真切切讓我聽完之後瞠目結舌. 或許不算瞠目結舌, 最確切的說是吃驚. 先說Immortal technique的Dance with devil吧. 這首歌第壹次聽到的時候(在Modern music課上, 教授推薦的, 後來回去聽), 半夜還在打遊戲, 聽到第壹段verse, 節奏很舒緩, 以敘述的手法來發展整個歌曲, 感覺是壹首關於老生常談的"Black Struggle", 但慢慢往下聽, 我停下了遊戲. Immortal Technique對於歌詞的delivery真的很獨到, 我越聽越想知道"William"(歌曲中的主人公)的發展到底是墮落還是走出自己的臆想, 然而歌曲情節的發展變化太讓人意想不到. 歌詞的尖銳, 情節的轉折, 配合鋼琴曲和female vocal, 整首歌給我壹種毛骨悚然的感覺; 所有以上的元素讓這首歌太過於黑暗和深刻, 讓我感覺很難受. 之後, 細細想想, 何曾幾時, 自己花著父母錢在國外翹課玩遊戲 party 酗酒, 不也是dance with devil嗎? 延生出自己的壹些見解, 現在我們的生活太美好, 所以mainstream的Rap大多數都是"Club banger", 換言之就是"讓人聽了會比較活躍和歡快的歌“, 這樣的歌容易讓人愉悅和快樂. 相反, 寫實,深刻和尖銳的Rap作品不會太受歡迎, Immortal Technique就是最好的例子, 不過這是自然規律, 就像早期歐洲畫家有很多作品都和痛苦, 煎熬有關, 隨著時間推移人們對追尋快樂的需要讓藝術也慢慢改變風格.以此推演(主觀上的), 我覺得讓人"瞠目結舌"(translation: 吃驚,振作,記憶深刻)的Rap作品, 大部分出自藝人出道時期(或早期). 因為那時藝人, 最貼近自己的生活, 最直接的表達自己的想法, 而作為聽眾(相信大部分人都活過著平常的生活, 有著不同相同的煩惱), 最能把自己的經歷和作品聯系起來.說到這裏Em - Infinite, 我聽過之後也蠻吃驚的, 那時的EM沒有Dre制作的驚艷instrumental, 沒有搞笑有趣的MV, 完完全全靠自己對Word play的功力把這beat樸實無華的歌唱出了靈氣.接著之前的繼續, 表達負面情緒的藝術作品往往更深刻, 更讓人難忘. 提到了痛苦, 還有憤怒. 說道憤怒, 不得不提到Rapper之間的Beef, 而Hit em up - 2pac(Rip !)算是one of the greatest. Pac和Biggie的事情不需我多說大家肯定都知道, 不過Pac確實是flipped up the diss game, 直呼對方的名字, 加上母親壹起dis, 連自己被槍擊也拿來開玩笑還要威脅要殺對方, 這樣的歌詞充滿火藥味, 讓人壹聽就很解氣, 有氣勢. 相比之下, 現在的藝人只會throw shades at each other, diss起來人名都不會說, 實在差了壹些血性.(並不是支持藝人的沖突, 只是作為Diss來講, 相比起old school, 總缺欠壹種gangsta的feel, 可能與時代有關.) 還有N.W.A的代表作, Fuck da police和Straight outta Compton, 歌詞字裏行間露骨表現出對體制的不滿和種族歧視的批判, 也是非常令人經典和令人感嘆的.關於煎熬&struggle, 印象深刻的是Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise, Immortal Technique - Caught in hustle 歌詞也是很深刻寫實.第壹次回答, 原諒排版和各種英語穿插, 中文沒學好, 英文也半斤八兩.I’m grateful that I got chance to appreciate good raps. R.I.P 2pac , Biggie
今年春晚贾玲和瞿颖那首 女神和女汉子 拓宽了我的说唱的视野
抛开技术、质量、水平,单论“惊奇度”的话,我想来自Die Antwoord的Rapper“Ninja”的土著语说唱应该是个合理的选择。 以此歌为例:Die Antwoord — Fatty Boom Boom
nas首专的N.Ystate of mind一句我从不睡觉那里加上后一句这不就是 生前何必就睡 死后自会长眠么
羞耻play啊
《look at me now》I never give up loving you, just from the strong become quiet.我从未放弃爱你,只是从浓烈变得悄无声息
喜欢就猛击分享!
个性网内容精选:Never Ever Give Up (Original ver.)-韩国原声带, Never Ever Give Up (Original ver.)MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Never Ever Give Up (Original ver.)
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Never Ever Give Up (Original ver.)的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
虚度的周末里,还好看了一部好电影,附带一首好音乐。《领跑者》by KOREA
哈好听啊 忍不住loop
很感动,特别是最后!!!永不放弃,坚持到底!
收藏Never Ever Give Up的人们
听Never Ever Give Up的人也听
关注虾米:

我要回帖

更多关于 蹦沙卡拉卡是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐