外研q词 词无法左右滑动

以My busy weekend为题写一篇60词左右短文,介绍上周末所做的事情.3Q_百度作业帮
以My busy weekend为题写一篇60词左右短文,介绍上周末所做的事情.3Q
以My busy weekend为题写一篇60词左右短文,介绍上周末所做的事情.3Q
My busy weekend I had a very busy weekend today.In the morning,I got up at 7:00 and went to the park with my my friend.We visited the zoo in the park and there were a lot of lovely animals.At 12:00,my friend and I went to KFC and had our lunch there.本应用是外研社出版的《新标准大学英语综合教程4》的配套背单词应用。方便学生在课前预习单词、课后复习单词。广大英语爱好者也可使用本应用加强英语词汇学习,无论对通过四六级考试还是日常交流使用都有很大帮助。具体模块有:1.学习:按单元查看单词、音标、音频、释义和例句2.生词本:学习过程中随时添加不认识的单词,形成个性化的学习记录3.测试:中选英、英选中、听音选词、情境猜词,多种题型检验学习结果4.每日一词:有趣的英文词汇每日更新,学习单词从不枯燥
Show More...
App Store Rating
Top 200 Recent Activity
All Time Peak
App Activity
New App: Free, v1.0
App Details
Last Changed
Nov 20, 2013
Published by
Other Apps by谁能帮我找篇我的暑假的英语作文 要120词左右拜托各位了 3Q_百度作业帮
谁能帮我找篇我的暑假的英语作文 要120词左右拜托各位了 3Q
谁能帮我找篇我的暑假的英语作文 要120词左右拜托各位了 3Q
http://user.//blog/ 本人的作文 ok?I like the summer holiday so much.I look for word to summer holiday every year.Last summer .I went to ji lin for my holiday which is also a city of seashore like haikou.I en joyed having a walk a long the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon.The sky is biue,the air is fersh.Where you go,You can clways see the green trees,the neat grasses and the colourfun flowous.They were really wondful.ji lin has a lot of tall buiding And it is a modern city.I am playing to spend my summer holiday on sports this year.playing basketball is alway myfavorites,so some my classmates and I will from a small team and play basketball to go ther.Sometime we may have a match a gaiust some other teams and I do enjoy the sevse when we withtho game.If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday.willbe like.traveding aound the only answen.I hope that one day I couid meet different people and visit different places of interest.当前位置: &
& 外研Q词——新标准大学英语综合教程2
类别:教育
大小:27.86MB
语言:多国语言
系统要求:需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 进行优化。
用PP助手下载
内容介绍:
本应用是外研社出版的《新标准大学英语综合教程2》的配套背单词应用。方便学生在课前预习单词、课后复习单词。广大英语爱好者也可使用本应用加强英语词汇学习,无论对通过四六级考试还是日常交流使用都有很大帮助。具体模块:1.学习:按单元查看单词、音标、音频、释义和例句2.生词本:学习过程中随时添加不认识的单词,形成个性化的学习记录3.测试:中选英、英选中、听音选词、情境猜词,多种题型检验学习结果4.每日一词:有趣的英文词汇每日更新,学习单词从不枯燥精彩资源,尽在PP助手()
版本 1.7 中的新功能:
修正个别单词的释义。
1496653次下载
149.7万次下载
1441303次下载
144.1万次下载
1124203次下载
112.4万次下载
1063116次下载
106.3万次下载
1043967次下载
104.4万次下载
1031322次下载
103.1万次下载
878187次下载
87.8万次下载
763873次下载
76.4万次下载
641942次下载
64.2万次下载
626278次下载
62.6万次下载一What will my life be like in 20 years为题写一篇英语作文不需要写太多50词左右就够了,3Q_百度作业帮
一What will my life be like in 20 years为题写一篇英语作文不需要写太多50词左右就够了,3Q
一What will my life be like in 20 years为题写一篇英语作文不需要写太多50词左右就够了,3Q
What will my life be like in 20 years?in 20 years,I think I’ll be a famous movie star. I’ll live in Hollywood.Because there are many famous people.I also want to be
a famous and popular movie star.And I think it must be a very beautiful city.As a movie actress, I think I’ll act some School Plays,like action movies,comedies and so on.I predict I’ll live in big and beautiful house with my family.Because I want to live with my family together. They all love me. I love them,too.And I think I’ll feed a clever dog.I like black,yellow and white.But I can’t feed any pets now because I’m busy now.I’m busy learning subjects and doing homework. So in ten years,I’ll have many pets.I might even keep a gold fish.I’ll probably play computer every night.I think I’ll wear all kinds of color clothes, like jeans ,sports T-shirts .And I’ll wear company uniform in my work time.I want to go to Shanghai for vacation,and I’ll probably to Singapore for holiday.

我要回帖

更多关于 外研版高中英语单词表 的文章

随机推荐